>>>/ani/ - Animation
8-booru.booru.org - Holla Forums Booru

Post drawings, take requests, don't shit the bed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E89jV
bfy.tw/5zs7
picarto.tv/calisto789well
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO BODY MOVE!!!, OR THE CIRCLE GETS IT!!

You should get a scanner if you're planning to use paper, user. Scanned drawings look much better than pictures taken with a camera.
THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
ON FIRE LIKE A MARGARITA MADE OUT OF WOOD

My scanner shit the bed. It's an old Epson one from 2004.

What's going on in this thread

can you draw hitler riding a yoshi battling stalin in mario costume riding a yoshi.

SHIT IS THE FUZZ, I SAID BACK AWAY OR THE CIRCLE GETS IT

IM WARNING YOU

ebin :DDDDD

taking any requests

Holla Forums-tan hugging a SNES

The edgy-est crash bandicoot you can do

Remake this but with Wojack in place of Pepe

Meant to say

Corel Painter of Photoshop?

Boy, Holla Forums-tan looks a little different today..

krita

Thanks!

Stick some tits to it

So this, then?

God, no. That's some kind of weird anime girl, not a golem.

But user, her breasts and thighs are soft like clay.

I wanted to draw a cute Xenomorph

okay

Draw a lewd floor tile

The closest you could get to that would be be something like pic related.

Very nice.
Now give her a penis.

Go back to /d/

faggot

Fuck 8/8 otherwise

Yo bois, r8 or h8. Also, workin on my lines already, so mention it again if you want. Its just what I do when I want to rush something.

NO

Draw you're favorite vidya character…

IN SPACE

when i meant work on the lines, i mean, well, connect them. also, by having them bend a bit outwards (or inwards depending on the perspective) you can give it depth

I thought you gave up on drawing, spergfag

Yeah I know, I just do that when I rush, makes drawing something quick really easy and while I wouldn't ever consider drawing entirely like that, it has an aesthetic appeal to me. Attached webm to get that out of the way.

I don't even really know what this is.
Is it a metal golem? Stone golem?

He gave up on learning to draw, yet he continues making drawthreads and shitting out doodles.

He wants to be treated like a drawfag without putting any of the work or effort into it. He's an attention whore.

stone and metal i guess

dramafags leave

i thought it was really adorable so i drew it for myself

Are you kidding me?

What do you think you're doing giving criticism when your linework is worse than his?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Last thread nearly all his posts were "sorry guys, I guess I'm not good enough. there's nothing you'll say to change my mind." Then suddenly he's back in this thread trying to act like any old drawfag. I give up, I'm just going to be ignoring his posts like I said I would two threads back.

Anyway, I'll come back to this thread later tonight with some progress on that Doom/Bloodborne request.

Forget it, user. It's pointless arguing with him.

Thanks user, I appreciate you.

cool animation
i wish that board had more activity

Bruh

Your stuff is subpar at best, you refuse to get better or take advice, are actually trying to GIVE advice,and generally making an ass of yourself. Take a step back and reflect.

i use "dramafag" because i don't want them to bring up stuff from old threads. i just wanna draw now or (see ). if you guys feel the thread would be better without my posts, you could put a filter on my posts (if its working again, if not try switching your theme)

Don't you get it? It's not old shit, it's what you're doing right now.

This isn't DeviantArt where everyone gets to try and get praise, if you don't want to improve you don't get to post in drawthreads. You are not a drawfag.

Your continued presence here is an insult to those that actually try to better themselves.

are you retarded?
i haven't recieved any criticism, i haven't denied any criticism (at least in this thread), i've just been shitposting with drawings. this thread was going fine until you guys showed up and said "LMAO ITS SPERGFAG LOOK AT HIM AND HIS HIGH HORSE COMPLEX XDD"
if you're talking about this drawing it was just a quick sketch which is what people in the last thread told me to stick with, simple sketches

i was doing absolutely nothing before people cmae in and decided to call me out for no reason. the evidence is all there, look through the thread.

draw something or stop being faggots

Requesting some art of the great manny pardo, catching that dastardly dangerous miami mutilator.

here's a better question
who is he, Holla Forums?

Rate my Brainsucker

Fucking hands

/r/equesting Mario given a fresh and hip new design to appeal to the modern 6-9-year-old demographic (as well as parents nostalgic for the good old NES days)!

you asked for this

now approved for the tumblr crowd as well! how progressive :^)

marios a nigger

Nobody asked for it, but I threw this together after playing some of Romero's new DOOM level.
I know it's shit but I'm not a drawfag and I liked the mental image of it
Someone could probably make a much better version

What the fuck is that Megaman design, jesus christ

WE HAVE THE THREAD SURROUNDED, LET THE CIRCLE GO

New TV show that's being made

draw gondola

Ashley doing cute stuff

It's looks like a zone cartoon, doesn't it?

Draw a pokemon being a gay

THAT'S IT I'M TAKING ANOTHER ONE HOSTAGE!!

YOU THINK IM PLAYING, THIS SQUARE HAS A HUSBAND AND KIDS

FILE MY REQUEST OR THE HOT SQUARE LOSES A CORNER

Stop, let's have a straight thread for once.

Prepare to cry.

Nevermind my faggotry.
>>>Holla Forums594374
archive.is/E89jV

Requesting anything edgy with this guy.

Hey, faggot user from last thread who was struggling with anatomy. How'd I do with these sketches?

It's a marked and clear improvement, congratulations.

Do watch the perspective and the torso proportions, a couple of those look to have bigger and wider torsos than they should.

That pose is really cute. What a great chibis, or chaibis, depending on which part of the country you come from. You just need to fix those hands and that nose.

Thank you Mister Bill Connolly.

It's really encouraging for me to hear such kind words from a cartoonist and artist extraordinaire such as yourself.

Thanks for your support, I'll do my best to improve until I can draw chaibis that look ready to battle the mangas.

As a general rule, legs should be as long as the torso and head combined, starting from the pelvic floor to the top of the head. Obviously this changes from person to person but it's a good rule of thumb. Otherwise very good job user.

wew lad sorry this is a bit rushed, i'm supposed to be doing something but I can't pass up drawing Ashley.

Also, I'm requesting a redraw of the second image but with Popplio and the player characters, because i'm surprised I havn't seen one yet.

OK, I don't think you saw my post last thread, but the problem seems to be there still. The biggest mistakes are in the second image, left pose. Here we go:

- His right pectoralis is too big, and is not deformed properly. Check where is connected to the ribcage and how it deforms when the arm raises.
- Last thread I pointed out that you're missing a vital landmark, the clavicle. You're not paying attention to the connection between the arms to the torso (Clavicle to deltoids) and the torso to the head (Clavicle to the sternocleidomastoid), so you're ending up with a mass (Muscles) without proper structure (Bones). There's more to bones than the underlying stick figure/skeleton you're drawing.
- Be careful with the arm length, his left is to long. Remember that the elbow is on the height of the bottom of the rib cage. I know that he's bending, but it's still too long. And on the topic of bending.
- There's almost no pinch in the side that is bending, so take that into consideration.
- His left arm, the one that is raised, has the triceps flowing from the deltoid, might check that since the flow of the deltoid goes to the bicep.
- Size of the head looks a bit small in almost all poses. Basic measurement is four heads from the top of the head to the groin.

That's all I'm seeing right now. Hope this helps.

Might do it tomorrow after a good sleep (I've done a couple of Popplio related drawings).
Anyway, thanks for coming and contributing, user. It's always great when drawfags come back and draw in here.

Those are pretty solid, and I'd love to see that pic drawn. And no problem, I try to frequent these threads as much as possible but I don't see as many requests that capture my interest anymore. I'll still try to pop in more frequently though now that classes are calming down some.

Requesting Zenyatta from Overwatch drinking tea. Perhaps using his multiple arms to hold the teapot, cups, and other tea-related tools, but I'll be happy with whatever you give me.

t-take it easy man. what are your demands?

Draw this.

Wew

and im run out of ideas

trump-esque vivian.

The game was rigged from the start

Alright, I'll try to fix those, but is it ok if you could give a few examples/sorta fix in red where I messed up in my drawings. Shit can get confusing visually for me. Thanks for the criticism though.

why is she holding a red uno card?

user, are you alright?

we have a lot of those these days

Yeah but you haven't seen the previous two threads. I really want to help the guy, he doesn't seem all that bad, but he just flat out rejected all criticism, and then when he did accept it, he just gave up. Now he's back again posting his usual front view doodles.

They're edits, user. Cropping and dropping random shit in a spot. Nothing about it requires you to 'draw'.

Nigger nobody drew shit. One dude did a sarcastic oekaki.

Hey you, draw some snake tits

What makes you think I can draw snake tits

draw the head titty sucking off a dick while the girl attached moans in pleasure

Like I just gave you a reference tbh fam smdh.

Easy there partner, I just wanted a pin up.

I require more Midna proportioned aliens.

draw ray sipe roaring or beating up someone invading his swamp

Oi that's pretty fucking good.

Might need to enlarge breasts.

I did the oekaki and it's the best I can genuinly do

how are gondolas made

I don't know.

Venetian boatwrights.

Gondolas aren't made, they're born

Shit out from the anus of an intsperg.

they come into existance

Yeah, there's a lack of interesting requests usually. I try to make the better out of the thread but sometimes is hard and I just doodle whatever.

Sure, here it is.

You know that GIF is made by a Japanese artists foreign to this board, don't you?

Tell me everything that is wrong with this image in terms of proportions. It's just a front view so there's nothing really interesting going on but still, I need to know what I need to work on more than anything.

Also taking requests (digital). Give me something that is not too hard or I'll just not be able to make it or I'll make it look bad

Aw come on.
I want to believe.

I'm going to chime in to say the one thing no one here has said yet; the gesture is too damn stiff.

I know you want to do anatomy study and you should, but your gestures come of rigid, so right now I want you to do some gesture studies and work on making it flow right.

The arm on the left looks oddly long when compared to the one curled up on the right, but it's hard to tell since they're in different positions, so it might just be me seeing thing. Although, it looks to me she either has one hell of a hunchback with some super high shoulders, or a long neck, due to the cape thingy obscuring what's going on there. Maybe lower the head slightly so the neck isn't poking out as much I guess? Otherwise, looks adorable yo.

As for a request, how about a Wing Diver from EDF being cute?

I think her shoulders are alright, just like you said it looks weird because of the scarf. I also just noticed her chest is way too low, anyway I'm gonna get to your request and at least try doing a doodle

The right leg looks a odd, the foot comes too far forward from where the thigh is heading.
Holla Forums-tan playing old vidya with /vr/-tan?

Taking a request.

a snek

Do you know any site that gives small tutorials/ any good info pics?

About gesture?
Read the first few chapters of Vilppu's Drawing Manual, too.

but he died on that tanker 4 years ago.

Hey nice Pliskin Iroquois

Some drawfags actually have dignity.

Gondolas cannot be created nor destroyed; they simply are

There's a theory saying that there is only a single gondola, experiencing the passage of the of time from a single point of view at a time, then looping back and starting again from the beginning. To us it appears as multiple gondolas existing simultaneously, but in reality, there is only one, existing without beginning or end.

Proportion wise, the arms are too long (You can use the bottom of the rib cage as a landmark to calculate the length of the upper arm. Also, try to do the poses yourself to make sure they have correct overall proportions, like her left arm, which at that angle will be close to your chin and not in your chest) and the torso is a bit tall as a consequence of the boobs being too low, mostly.

So I tried drawing something after a few years of hiatus, I don't think I did very well on it.

I feel like I've seen you draw last thread.

Who, as that guy who couldn't take advice without resorting to filtering, "muh dramafagging" and shit?

I'm not them.

No, although I could see some similarities. I guess you must be three (or perhaps four?) to draw chaibis.

that's oddly specific

Alright faggots we've got an important job to do:

I need a custom SEIBAH.

what's a seibah

I've been in the same drawthreads as that feller, soI even tried to give him some advice I picked up from /cow/.

*so I

Damn it.

Japanese pronounciation of Saber.

She uses a longsword

Worst, her class is saber.
Her name is Arthur Pendragon, that Arthur Pendragon

You get used to it.

LEAVE

It's an OK try for years of not drawing. Her left leg is a bit too thin and her navel is not in the center, since she's in 3/4.

S-sorry! Here's a mouse-drawn gondola!

mighty thanks for the heads-up.

I guess because some people were whining about Saber clones. Rider or Archer would have been perfect.

I've been really depressed lately.
Can someone draw something like this, but with a Growlithe as the pokemon? Doesn't need to be the same pose, just thought it'd make for a good reference for the 'feel' of the shot.
The person can be whoever. Cute boy, cute girl, favorite vidya character, same girl as the reference, anything. Knock yourself out.

draw a penis

Oh no, i've been gondola cucked by my best friend, Gondola!

Is this you, brah?

I would draw shit but I dont have a table

here are some old pics i used to draw at school

Wunderbar/10

Nice.

bumping request

Damn, is everything you draw overly buff and muscular?

Taking request

draw this peacable man as your favorite vidya char

Cute giegue?

FUCK YOU(?)

Was that earlier in this thread or something?

Thanks, drawfriend.

You ever seen Mad Max?

nope.

Has anybody drawn a Shantae Gondola?

It'll be okay, user. We'll be here for you.

That was in the vp drawthread. It was screen-capped almost 10 minutes after that depressed person was given a delivery and your request showed up. You'll perhaps forgive me if I thought it was more than a coincidence and you were them.

That sounds very stupid. Somebody do it.

I assume halfchan /vp/ based off the post count.
I dunno. I guess it's just a depressing time for a lot of people.

Nice work.

Terrible work.

perfect

well excuuuuuuuse me, princess

A little story and some request.
So I was lurking /tg/ and found out that you can actually mix Dark Heresy (the Warhammer 40k RPG) and a japanese maid tabletop RPG and make it work, pic is the story of the OP about the subject.

And now for the request.
I need a Grey Knight in full armor wearing a maid apron and holding a cake

I dunno, you gotta add some pzas to your drawings.

Here's an example:

post'em

I made this a while ago.

Now in glorious color

Stop it.

Anyway, is that a pencil brush in sai?

I usually don't weird.
I have no idea whether or not sai has any brush like this, since I use Krita.

*I usually don't , weird.

That right arm of hers looks a tad skinnier than it should be, or am I just seeing things?

oh and there's this animation I never finished.

Someone mind drawing elf Hitler preaching about the elven ubermensch?

Did you ever managed to use photoshop? If so, how does Krita compare to it? Does it have a liquify tool?

oy! The hands here are great m8, so is the animation. I think you should try and finish it.

Anyway, here's some lizard girls I did a while back that I captured with my potato. R8 plz, I'm thinking of passing them on to digital.

they're pretty good.

WEW

Fucking beautiful, user.
Good job!

Love your anatomy man. Keep doing your thing.

Amazing. Thank you.

Actually yeah, I have.

But clearly this guy is better at it. Not that I'm complaining.
Not sure whether to save this to my Shantae folder, Gondola folder, or drawthread folder…

Megaman X and Cinnamon doing something lewd with each other

Thank you, kind anons.

a fast one.

never did no harm

That face kind of reminds me of the Gorillaz for some reason.

I just realized as I posted this that it probably was meant to that.

at least you didn't see undertale first

May I butt in for a second? I used photoshop exclusively for years, now I use krita. It does everything I need. I mostly just draw/paint, sometimes select things with lasso and move around, that works well. I don't use any fancy photo editing features. Krita has this amazing graphs, that you can set relationships with between pen feedback (pressure, tilt, etc) to brushes, I love it. Layers work good, UI is good. Performance with huge brushes is worse. It doesn't have dual brushes like in ps, but I think I heard it's coming. It is in development which is good too, they fixed bunch of things I had problems with. Not sure about liquify tool. Give it a good try, I was turned off by little things too.

Also there is literally no reason to stick animals heads to human bodies. Don't do that.

I've been using GIMP for about four years, I only ever edit and have absolutely no use for features aimed towards artists. Would I get anything out of switching to Krita?

These videos always have the best music. Can I get the song names please?
They are fucking comfy.

In your case I think you should just stick with what you're comfortable with. What Krita does best is it's art tools.

Yes.
The brush engine is better.

I barely even use brushes, user. I just said I mostly do editing with it.

Whoops.
I misread your post and thought you meant the exact opposite.
I think gmic runs better on Gimp still so for editing it's probably better.

I thank it's from the soundtrack of A&CP
not sure though

I've no idea about the second one, I've actually been looking for it for a while.

Havent drawn in years, here's my shot at Gondola, also made in Krita which I never heard of before this thread. You inspired me again, will take a while to get back on track

Thanks my good nigga

Thats damn beautiful

Does anyone want to draw a Gondola attempting to reload a gun? I remembered this scene from the Trigun manga where Vash is forced to reload his revolver with a single arm, and ends up holding bullets with his mouth/teeth as he keeps the gun steady between his knees. I kinda wanna see how a Gondola would do it.

This is the second time you do this for me, thanks. Although I would argue about arm length, since typically the arm extends below the pelvis, although I think it might be just because overall my proportions are all kind of stuff

I'm sorry, I didn't read your entire post so I drew this. I'm going to try one with a revolver now

I'd have to argue with him on arm length.
Try swinging your character's arm down and her hand reaches the thighs.

Still love it, thanks.

I can't into shading but I hope you like it

I like it bunches, yo. Thanks.

It probably even looks better without it.

yeah, I'm a retard

Are household items okay?

Fucking sweet dood

Draw a penis

get outta here, seriously

🦀 snib snib 🦀

Draw a Poz Pig
As in, a real pig wearing a shirt that says poz

Holy shit, it's safe to say all the talented drawfags steer pretty clear from Holla Forums.
Come to think about it the only decent art i've seen associated to Holla Forums was commissioned pieces for money.

Funny meme
We have had plenty of good drawfags

Really!
Post something made here you consider good.

try not to take the bait next time.

I did
But have another

Hah.

Nice joke, seriously tho.
Holy fuck that's deviantart tier.
This is depressing.

It's sad actually, I remember earlier threads were full of talented people. A lot of drawfags moved to 4ch because more more there are people, I believe, pretty much because most of them do this for attention. But your whining will get us nowhere, so your post is useless at best, and discouraging at worst. There was no reason for you to post this, but you did, because you're a useless dramafag

explain

I'll post the ones who usually just pop in and out and i know by name
Sonyshock though she's drawing porn commissions now
Sparrow still draws things dunno where
the multitude of anonymoose drawfags that are in this thread

Disgustingly flat coloring, terrible proportions, the head size is all over the place, the hair is fucking shit, the eyes are completely wrong in size and shape, absolutely disgusting shit tier hands and her entire leg and bottom area seems completely rushed.
And that's just for starters.

Right, so she's gone, same as the rest.
Gone, obviously.
Everything that's been posted in this thread has been shit.

So in short you're proving my point, Holla Forums has no decent drawfags left and you can only get some quality by commissioning external artists.

Figures.

subjective
explain or do a redline to correct it
the eyes are completely wrong in size and shape
explain or do a redline to correct it
explain

ok my post is all fucked

You couldn't try to be more obvious, man

what level is decent?

Holla Forums doesn't have a lot of good drawfags, because it doesn't have a lot of drawfags, because it doesn't have a lot of people.

Don't forget most people who actually made the switch at all came from Holla Forums, so it's mostly populated by people spending all their time playing dota and fallout 4 instead of practicing.

Nyeh, I've seen some decent drawfags on Holla Forums.

He's pretty clearly baiting based on his other posts, user. You could post anything and he'll say it's shit.

This post is the symptom of a hugbox.
I hope you are aware of that.

Post legitimate criticism or art then

he's right though

Say, you draw?

Okay.

Yeah, the problem was the overall proportion. Arms could be longer, but the rib cage would have to be taller too and more things would have to change. Keep it up..
And no problem, I'm here to help.

Yes you are correct, I just need to study more overall. Thanks for this picture, its really cute

The spergfag is awake again

But… other artists I follow do that and it works alright.

Nigga that's just furry.

That last image looks pretty damn impressive, such a shame this guy wastes his talent on furfaggotry

Meth slam 91'?

With my way of life it's meth slam every year.
But yes.

But, they're still pretty good artists and they do the animal head on human body thing.

How does that cancel out them being furfags?

I guess it doesn't, but the D doesn't care either way.

Why does it need to be canceled out? If you've got the skills, does the subject matter that much?

Imagine me going on a ramble about modern "art" because I'm not assed to actually write it out.

The only thing lower than furshit is monstershit.

At least actually draw anthropomorphism in your stuff, instead of being so fucking lazy.

Because it's furshit.

It's inherently shit.

Yeah, exactly. Modern 'art' you're probalby thinking of is all subject and no skills. I'll take the conjunction any day.

There are good artists that still visit the thread. Eltonel is probably the best one that still visits the threads (that I know by name). There is another user that's also really good but I don't know their name.

Draw threads aren't a place for free commissions, faggot.

I found this old thing I did a long time ago. Probably some six or so years ago.
Good times.

I should really do more drawing. Most the time, I am just scribbling in the margins of notebooks. Although, part of the issue is I never really have time, and when I do I never can actually think on what to draw.

Is a matter of the subject not being of the liking of an individual or group.
The guys have skill, I can appreciate how some study and can get a good likeness to animal's fur, skull structure and general rendering, but I can't get behind the idea of the whole furry/fursona thing.

That's because you have to study. If you study stuff just happens automatically.

This is the bane of my existence. I can never think of anything to draw, and probably 95% of requests don't seem fun to me. But when I manage to find some kind of inspiration, drawing gives such an addictive high that I don't think it's possible to ever "give up drawing".

Oh shit yes. I love that user's work, I asked him for his pixiv/tumblr/whatever in the last thread, but he said he doesn't want to namefag so he didn't give it to me.:(

A talent is only wasted if its never used. What your stating is absolute opinion.

You have to study!

Have you tried not being very picky on the requests you take?

I never stated it was fact. It's merely my opinion he's wasting his talent.

He should just try to fullfill every requests in the thread, like those madmen from days gone by.

Try how? Just draw something that I don't want to draw?

The result is usually that I temporarily lose interest in art, and/or my art quality suffers because my mind isn't in it properly.

Yeah I remember those days when some user would just sketch like 10 requests in one image, that was really fun. Problem is, you'd have to know how to draw to fulfil 10 requests that quick and make it look decent

I might try when I don't have to draw a single gondola.

Here's a request. Draw a bird.

buy yourself a vodka or smoke sum of dat dank kush, really gets your motivation up, you just have to look for ways to motivate yourself. If you're just giving up on things that easily you it'll get you nowhere.

I have never seen what an uncut one looks like in my entire life.

How many penises have you seen in your life apart from yours?If you have one, that is

Never did, never will.

Try this:

bfy.tw/5zs7

Exactly.

Hey, buddy, you ain't getting into the Louvre.

Start small.

In real life? None. On the internet? A lot, mostly in drawings and the like. They're all cut, though.

gay

I somehow feel like you should post your tits.

Post a timestamped image of your mammaries, or your claims shall be worthless.

How's that related to what I was talking about?

You're carrying yourself highly. Don't be afraid of taking requests you feel are "lowly".

So, yeah. You won't be a notable artist, because you want to be one. Just go with the flow.

He's saying that you should abandon your standards and dignity andd draw whatever is posted here.

You are only a drawfag. You don't matter.

I see a lot of posting and no drawing! What's going on here?

But I was talking about requests that I'm not interested of drawing, not requests that "aren't worthy".

It's like you enjoy playing the guitar, and then someone asks you to play a harmonica, it's just not interesting.

Either you're full of shit or you should post tits with a timestamp.

No hugs, here, faggot. Play the harmonica, or fuck off.

The guy asking the question said

Where are the requests? I have low attention span.

I'll take the latter, then.

→

Are you kidding? Play the harmonica, fucker.

I also asked if he had one. he didn't specify if he had one or no
there's no need to sage anymore, we 300+ post now

Requesting Yuri as Yuri

See you next thread, faggot.

This thread will be up for at least a day, I believe he can make it in time

reminder that you can't draw if you weren't born with talent

Calm down Adachi

picarto.tv/calisto789well
Drawing monster girls.

It's drawthread, not "Self promotion and Art Dump" thread.

Take requests, ask for criticism or fuck off.

Paper bags are the best.

Question one have to ask is: wouldn't it look better had it a normal human head?
Doing it because everybody else does is not exactly a reason.

Why not fuck animals then?

Imagine a pile of shit. Literal pile of shit. No matter how good it is drawn, it's still shit. Only thing to appreciate is the skill of the artist.

Seems like a good challenge, I might force myself into it.

Requesting someone draw an incredibly detailed pile of literal shit.

The issue is not that everyone is doing it, the issue is it's boring to me. Without the anthro head it's just a study of a reference.

I could just do first pic, but I like doing second pic, because why not?

Your first pic is indeed boring. Not a lot of people push it enough. Doesn't mean we should drop our standards. There are limitless ways to make it less boring but it takes work.
Look at fucking overwatch characters, do they look boring to you?

It looks horrible. It's porn. It's furshit.
It's degenerate. Even if you consider them on the same level mentally and physically you are still a different race.

And I think you have a shit taste.

Really m8?

Yea man, time to step up the game.

I haven't forced you to like furries. I'm drawing m8, and that's the only thing that matters.

You draw furry porn

Could've been drawing something decent.
I could care less but it's people like you who drag humanity down. Surely it's just my opinion. Lets see what happens when white population is no longer a majority.

Porn is such a strong word, I prefer pin ups. :^)

Holy shit dude, like holy shit. Talk about going full tinfoil over body studies, literally what every artist does.

You need to go outside.

So, am I wrong here?

What is there to be wrong about?

There is something very familiar about this art.

Nothing, hitler dubs prove it.

If the artist is indeed the same, that's pretty funny.

I think the guy you're replying to is Ciircuit (pic related should be another example of his art), and that doesn't really look like his art style.
Ciircuit used to be a ponyfag so he's a little sensitive about furshit now.

The thing about this lot that annoys me the most is, the fucking antifurs are just as he claims the furfags are.
It also tends to lop the whole lot together in one boat, the one of the really fucking loony libcuck fursuiter literal faggots.
But, then, to be fair, most of them are. Literally, go to /furry/ some time, and be amazed as there are people who actively straightshame. I never even knew straightshaming was a thing until I stupidly set foot there thinking I could see some actual discussion about beast races. Instead I got blog posts and faggotry all over the damn place.

But, I digress, point being, not all furshit is bad. Unless it has hair, standard-issue boring ass body, is gay, or of course involves neon colors.
Then it is faggoty as all fuck.
Though, all this said, I don't even consider myself a 'furry' anyway, so I guess by the by it's just a stupid complaint.

Have a somewhat shitty birb I drew what fell apart when I got to goddamn wingarms.
Wingarms are horrible, but I really love the stupid things.

add winghands to your wingarms

user, your birb's all flat n'shit. Yall need some depth.