RIGHT WING (V)ICE SQUADS

HELP DEPORT ILLEGAL BEANERS AND SAND NIGGERS
Here is your chance to start a campaign to help ICE do their jobs.
I originally had this idea when I started the "Trump assassination" threads.
Since beaners are fucking stupid, they publicly brag about being illegal right in English on their social media.
For my first target, I have selected Ivan Ceja, a filthy beaner who bragged on twitter and helps run a non-profit called Undocumedia, Inc. A quick Jewgle search of their LLC gave me their address. After only two minutes of searching tweets and google, I have not found his personal address, but I have found everything about where he works and who they are. They help try to get more spics in America.
So I've taken it upon myself to drop ICE a tip. He whole damn thing looks like a shuttle service to get beaners into America.
I WILL SIT BY IDLY NO LONGER WHILE BEANERS BRAG ABOUT BREAKING THE LAWS THAT I PUSHED FOR.

I will be coming back to this thread frequently. I will have many more beaners to report. This thread is for reporting beaners who are easily doxed. This Ivan Ceja is a public figure and writes for HuffPo and has been on TV several times. He's a nice target, since his arrest may be in the spotlight since he had media connections.
Help find/dox illegals and report them to ICE. Together, we can make a difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/celsomireles
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
facebook.com/realrobgray/videos/10154855513596355/
casaforchildren.org/site/c.mtJSJ7MPIsE/b.6561315/k.8763/Advocating_for_Children_of_Immigrants.htm
f2f.ca.gov/res/CASAnewsletter2006Summer_Connection 1.pdf
wearecasa.org/what-we-do/
dkmu.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=451
facebook.com/aguilarmaricela
facebook.com/cheskamaep
gitter.im/redadalertas/Lobby,
facebook.com/emilio.r.vicente
patchdynamics.net/Patches/cat4320690_3582099.aspx
patchdynamics.net/Bureau_of_Memetic_Warfare_Patch/p4320689_16899937.aspx
voat.co/v/whatever/1712305
facebook.com/mrsmullis1393?fref=ufi
facebook.com/soledad.hernandez.716?fref=ufi
mashable.com/2017/02/24/app-helps-undocumented-immigrants/#ZsJtzLAzjmqp
facebook.com/el.negro.16.18.13?lst=1774849960:100014101008386:1489348760
facebook.com/tonie.paletoso?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
facebook.com/pablo.ruiz.946
liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345#IHd57QlSO7RLhQRZ.16&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete this and kill yourself you piece of shit.

You forgot your sage.

You have to go back.

Next up: Phil Newkirk

Stand by while I get more of his info.

Also: how do you say "Undocumented" in Spanish?
Would really help if someone who speaks spic runes could aid in this. Can't understand their spic jibberish or I could have hundreds per day.

So long you useless illegal scumfucks, we're going to catch all of you.

Hahahahaha you and your entire family are going back!

Oh boy…
Here's a nice one. He works for the DREAM program, gives his full name and admits he's illegal right in the same line.

Thanks for sticky mods

Indocumentado.

Dubs appreciates the sticky.

Cholo or CIA nigger? Not that this really matters, both are going to the gallows once the day arrives.

thread theme

Someone tweet him a screencap of the ICE report form with all his data filled in

Okay, I'm going to work from batches of five. If you find yourself bored shitposting on Twitter, do a search for "I am undocumented" and find a tweet with an illegal admitting they are undocumented.

My other tactic is to go on the twitters associated with DREAM and look through their followers. They are dumb enough to use their real name because they want to be a voice for immigrants like themselves.
Find out whatever you can about them. Do a google search for their name and it will bring up their linkedin. Once you have their LinkedIn, you have everything you need to know about them to fill out a report.
If they work for DREAM, ICE will be able to find them. But addresses of their work or their home should be enough.
If anyone has the tools to do a full dox on these illegals, it would be very much appreciated.
If shitposting is no longer enough and you want to make a small difference, join the RWVS. Every beaner counts.

Hello Ivan

you are paid too much for this

It would be hilarious to have white cucks put 'undocumented immigrant' in their bios for a stand in solidarity and then force ICE to deport them.

Otherwise you can charge them with falsifying something of sorts.

I doubt there are many Mexicans named Ivan.

No, tweet him to charge his fucking battery. New phones are so shit, they have to be in the charger all the time.

@eightKobe_

Don't miss this one.

there's no escape from the Super Secret deportation Holla ForumsICE

So I'm going to put up 5 confirmed illegals, the ones I believe will be easiest to dox.
If anyone has the skills or can help obtain their personal information, please do so and either post or report to ICE and post your screencaps.
WHO IS READY TO SEND SOME SPICS BACK TO TIJUANA?

Don't forget that NYC illegal from the second Veritas/Creamer vid. He needs to go.

Remember to target chinks who overstay their visas and engage in birth tourism as well.

maybe baph can help

"La migre" is like immigration enforcement. They might use it interchangeably between police, and ICE.

Check accounts tweeting under "#LaRaza" or specifically mezitos in "#Brownpride". If you can find someone who is pushing an NGO you can surf through their tweets & replies to find more tags and openly defiant illegals.

ICE pls throw me a bone, I could use some cash for this work.

I found a near-by church that's hosting a "Know Your Rights" type deal for illegals, isn't this some sort of violation of their tax status? Does this constitute political speech or is there some slippery bullshit that lets them get away with it?

Gratitude check

First batch:

Not even trying, wew.

Idk, but you should attend and look out for any "I'm an illegal and proud" speeches. Get their identity and have them sent out. That will send a message. If you can somehow manufacture a situation that encourages this type of speech you will be even more clever. Perhaps you could pose as a hipster journalist and contact the group to ask if they know of any illegals who might speak for your "blog". If they were deported in the end you would have plausible deniability among the crowd. All the while getting more intel.

Also the hashtag #HereToStay looks really promising. Thanks for the tips.

PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS

My sister is a public school teacher in Kalifornia. She has the address, phone number, workplace name and phone number for just about every one of her students, more than half of which are illegal aliens or the children of illegal aliens.

Despite public school teachers being associated with some of the most leftist unions and institutions, a large, and silent majority of them are secretly redpilled. Just about every white public school teacher harbors some degree of disgust for the forced leftist indoctrination mandates and programs that they have to perform and be part of.

Make friends with these people and get a list of these students, their addresses, parent's workplace, phone numbers, next of kin, etc. It will be a trove of information that you can use.

These parasite illegal aliens are the lowest hanging fruit and the most important demographic to send back. They represent a huge current and future dependence on the government, This also stops the next generation of beaner from breeding.

Bonus: Niggers HATE illegal aliens… and there are tons of black public school teachers. These might be the easiest to hit up as they see the benefits that beaners consume as directly taking from the benefits that they feel niggers deserve and aren't receiving.

We could even create our own honeypot hashtags to scrape information.

Would be great if /baph/ can help. Anyone want to point them in this direction?

linkedin.com/in/celsomireles
I found the first guy's LinkedIn.
Isn't it illegal to employ illegal aliens? Looks like this guy just wrote up a big long list of crimes committed by all his clients. I wonder who would be interested in this info?

Screencap the report.
Also, multiple reports are a good thing. If enough people report a beaner, ICE will be forced to look into it. Autism helps.
1 down, four more to go. I've got hundreds of names.

Ooops, looks like the cuck is running his own business in AZ called "Poncho Labs" (pocholabs .com/#about). That can't possibly be legal.

DOUBLE HERESY FOR THE SAND PEOPLE WRITING INSIDE THE LIGHTBULB

Celso Mireles Martinez
Computer Dude Services
2640 W Missouri Avenue Apt # 6
Phoenix, Arizona 85017
UNITED STATES
Telephone: 16024342435
[email protected]/* */

Absolute madman

Kek bless you.

found this randomly looking up that faggots email
www.gofundme.com/IleanaCelsoMexico

We just received approval by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to leave and come back to the U.S. through a process called Advance Parole (AP).

This is a big deal for us because it will be the first time in 12 years for Ileana, and 25 years for Celso, that we will be able to visit our country of birth. We feel excited, nervous, and humbled.

Although we still don't have a path to permanent legal status, we understand it is a privilege for us to have DACA and AP to be able to cross borders with a limited chance to come back home, an opportunity that is not available for some people in our families and community in the U.S. and Mexico.

We will be participating in the UU Borders trip in Tijuana, and visit the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato to perform our music and engage in dialogue about the topic of Spirituality and Immigration. Upon our return, we will hold a presentation at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Phoenix to share our trip pictures, learnings and reflections.

Good luck getting back in. :^)

#undocutexas reveals a ton of folks.

WEW, CHECKED

Trips for truth

Keep on with the great work.

Holla Forums helping with making America GREAT AGAIN!!

First Post Worst Post™

THIS

its so true. Ive heard the niggest niggers get really mad about illegals. Use this to our advantage. Retweet #heretostay and lots of other pro beaner shit at niggers and itll get em mad at each other. This is VERY important to take advantage of this.

Pic related. The sound of sobbing beanlets watching their families get torn apart fills me with joy and if that makes me an edgelord then you can just hand me some goth boots cause fuck the living blight that is the ""latino"".

TRAIL OF BEANS

Do you know of any patriotic entertainment nogs or musicians that might tweet out anti-illegal stuff?
We need to get their idols against illegals taking minority jobs :^)

Good idea tbh. We'd have to manufacture some outrage for people to rally around the tag though. Maybe a fake news story that we can meme viral. I mean, we've done it before through force. Just look at Milhouse.

Maybe not Mexicans, but if I had to guess, I'd say most illegal spics with Eastern names are Cuban. When the Soviets left the island, a lot of the soldiers left their bastards behind. I've been to Havana a few times, and I'm shocked how many Ivans, Ludas, Natalyas and Mishas I've run across. With the end of wet-foot-dry-foot (one of the few things I'm happy Obongo did), we can expect to see quite a few Cubans in the pool of deportees.

Thousands were already on their way to the States as they saw the hammer coming down, and most of them already sold everything they had back home. For them, it's U.S.A. or bust, so all of those in transit have been making the push to get into the states through Mexico. Remember, most illegals coming in through the U.S./Mexico border aren't actually Mexicans. It's just the easiest way to do it.

REPORT ALL

to ice, i mean

Good initiative, OP.

It's not enough to get Trump elected. His orders need to be enforced. All of those morons are so used to people just bending over that they can't imagine someone might actually remember the "force" part of "enforcement".

4th pic:
Rosa Velazquez, 44 years old
2009 S E St
Rogers, AR 72758

Two down, two to go.
Help me out by sending her info via the ICE website. More reports means someone will look into it.

I am ashamed to have once associated with that community, it is secular cancer that got pozzed out the ass.

No, report confirmed illegals. If you start flooding the ICE with bogus claims, you'll hinder their work.

Hell, there's probably a bunch of spics in here trying to do that.

the closest thing I can think of is Kanye West as of late. Nigs are already pretty butthurt about him though.

concern troll fuck off

Jeanneth Carrasco, 40-44 years old
10 2nd St
Windsor Locks, CT 06096

just skimmed through thread and am amazed by the amazing work being done here,,, every nigger jew and sand nigger we send out of america we are one step closer to freedom.. tell me what i can do and i would be happy to assist

Oh, did I ruin your little tactic?

What the fuck is a concern troll, you faggot?

You are truly a son of Kek, and my brother, user.

(checked)
>I am a hilariously undertrained shill. Please ridicule me and my ignorance relentlessly
Can do, kiddo.

#1 priority.

Here's the next batch. We got 4/5. After this one is worked on, I will compile a list of names and addresses of the illegals and we can start working on sending ICE the tips.
I'll lay out the info and make it easy. Just type it out on the form and you're good to go.

Why are the kikes and shills so obcessed with the first post recently ?
Every fucking time.

They think this is Twitter where 99% of people only see the first reply.

What's with these dumb fucks calling themselves "political junkies", the fuck does that mean? When I'm positive they only started screaming about 'muh politics' since trump came into office/was elected/nominated.

Also the dumb bitch from mexico trying to get deported from Cuba, we should make sure she gets deported to back to fucking Mexico but somewhere she'll end up getting meme'd.

Isaias Vasquez, age 25-29
Phone: 303-296-2548
4732 Lincoln St
Denver, CO 80216

Emilio Vicente
425 Hillsborough St Apt 4A
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Him Ranjit, age 25
Euless, Texas

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Kek they're all such disgusting human beings as well

that third one:

for fucks sake

Latinx sounds like a Linux distro lol

Voy a deportar los infrahumanos indocumentos. Translation: I'm going to deport undocumented subhumans.

No one posted this yet? smh fam.

THREAD THEME

damn thats comfy

lol at the fucking typos in the text, you can't even blame those on ESL, that dude is just a sloppy piece of shit with apparently no attention to detail

Currently digging into a few places in Commiefornia/west coast cities known as CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates). They've been doing this shit for a long time, claiming to help ALL kids with abusive parents, but it's blatantly obvious they cater purely to spics, illegals, and border-hopping beaners. It's fucking called CASA, anyway.

Advocating for Children of Immigrants:
casaforchildren.org/site/c.mtJSJ7MPIsE/b.6561315/k.8763/Advocating_for_Children_of_Immigrants.htm
>Janet Ward, National CASA Regional Program Officer, and Diane Robinson, member of the Curriculum Advisory Committee

2006 Newsletter: (see pic related)
f2f.ca.gov/res/CASAnewsletter2006Summer_Connection 1.pdf

Entirely different program, under the same name, doing the same shit:
wearecasa.org/what-we-do/
>Integrating Immigrants into Communities

find her
Kek wills it

I should clarify, CASA is the main program, CASA for Children is just a more specific group. They aren't isolated from one another, necessarily. Fuck non-profits.

This man has the plan.

hehe
Noice GJ user, doing God's work

Those badges! I need shit like this

oy vey, shut it down goyim!!!Bad goyim!!!
Or do we have a mr. beaner here.

3rd Picture:
hopefully this is useful
Angy Paola Rivera
Facebook profile: angy.was.here
email [email protected]/* */ . com

Was.

It is, problem though is that the firewall blocks everything so it's useless.

also look for "sin papeles" (without papers) is more colloquially used

Thank you. I got the rest.

Angy Rivera
6526 Parsons Blvd Apt 3
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365

My cartel neighbor was arrested last night in a drug raid. I turned the couch around and watched out the window. I'm not tired of winning yet.

Should've filmed it for us user

May Kek bless you all with this brilliant plan!

I came up with a little idea of my own…

Introducing RIGHT WING HEALTH SQUADS!

Of course, don't attempt this in a well to do resteraunt that actually serves somewhat decent food, but a smelly kebab shop that probably harbours 30 immigrants sleeping in the basement should be taken down by the RIGHT WING HEALTH SQUADS.

We do the reporting, they do the deporting!

My neighbor got deported about a week or so ago.
He probably wouldn't have been caught if not for the fact he's a dumb spic who wouldn't stop blaring shitty gangster rap at two in the morning.

Best I got are photos.

Also a big child sex trafficking ring was uncovered and 9 were arrested. I know the kid of one of the disgusting fucks. I just thought he was a fucking autist, but now I don't know what to think.

Shadilay, coming from the d k m u thread here. I've been deep cover and one of their members sperged out about trump and said that his sister (who has two anchorbabies) is an illegal mexican and terrified of being deported. This is all I've got though.
dkmu.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=451

give me a bit and I can give it a go on a pretty decent database.

Abuse the white man's freedom and you get thrown out.

Arab tier shitskins.

the chinks are just as bad. Look at what they did to Vancouver.

More like the trail of tacos.

Good pics user, good to see another cartel spic and pedo ring gone

Have you seen the KEK Bureau of Memetic Warfare enamel medallions and/or know where to get them?

SORRY FOR OFF TOPIC

triggered
I work at an institution in Commiefornia that sees a lot of school groups come through and see several groups of 100+ little beans flood the place every weekday and maybe a small class or two of white kids if I'm lucky.

Yeah, I realize my state has the worst demographics in the Union but I sure hope we can fix this.

Maybe Pence will go extra hard with the vults when he sees this

Here is some info I found on these five:

Isaias Vasquez
4732 Lincoln St
Denver, CO 80216-2726
Phone: 303-296-2548
Email: [email protected]/* */
DOB: March 1992

Emilio Vicente
425 Hillsborough St Apt 4A
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

An address that comes up as most recent for him is:
912 N CHATHAM AVE
SILER CITY, NC 27344-2510
CHATHAM COUNTY
DOB: October 1991

But he seems to have just recently moved to Washington, D.C.

Him Ranjit
25 years old
Euless, Texas

He now lives in Toronto, Canada (don't have access to Candaian files)

Maricela Aguilar
Facebook link: facebook.com/aguilarmaricela
Email: [email protected]/* */

Best bet I can find for location info is:
1518 S 23RD ST
MILWAUKEE, WI 53204-2501
MILWAUKEE COUNTY
Phone: 414-384-7649
DOB: May 1991

Cheska Mae Perez
Facebook link: facebook.com/cheskamaep

Best I can find is:

3565 S HOLLY ST
DENVER, CO 80237-1111
DENVER COUNTY
Phone #: 720-287-1196

This was posted on his instagram @orchards24 a week ago, looks like he left a bank statement slightly in view with a name, Huertas Orantes and a code at the top

email to the first one: vasquez.isaias @ yahoo.com

This person has their own Wikipedia page. (Would we be creating a martyr if we deport?) So no ban please. Does this place call this doxxing? We're doing a public service to report criminals.

Yosimar Reyes. Lives in Los Angeles.

Yosimar Reyes

Best I can find (that is most current)

Address
1212 W 102ND Street
Los Angeles, CA 90044-1702
Los Angeles County

Phone number: 323-242-2176
DOB: September 28, 1988

Twitter: twitter.com/yosoyyosi
Facebook: facebook.com/YoSoyYosi/
Personal webpage: yosimarreyes.com/

Wow. Would you look at that. This illegal is no fan of Trump ha

Who's reporting these? I know someone said it's better if multiple people do it. Do we have that covered or do you want me to start emailing? Sorry, dumb noob. I'm a 4chan faggot

Do all of them have to go back? Look at pic related. I kind of feel bad. Her son was murdered for his car.

Got them off a fairly reliable databased of public records for the entire country. But that doesn't mean it's infallible, but its a pretty good bet, and ICE or Border Patrol could find them pretty fast from that info with their much better version of the database.

With that said, you should definitely report them all user!

Are we sure that this is the right place to report them?
Just want to make sure we have the right place and that "criminal alien" doesn't mean an "actual" criminal charge and not just being an illegal (even though its a crime anyway, but the distinction could matter, possibly)

It has to be done user.

I need more on her, too little to look in all of New York

You're right, user. We should be truly compassionate and let them kill everyone's kids. Then we'll all be equal :^)

Health and safety squad user from here.

I have actually done this recently to a local kebab shop nigger that took over a white as fuck bakery and replaced it with his own dirty shit.

I didn't realize how bad it was, I don't eat that shit, but I got its number and all that and reported it for a health and safety violation

Turned out that there was a fucking rat infestation in the back of the basement, there was droppings right next to the fucking food and half of the kebab meat was turning off. Needless to say the place was shut down (no surprise that this wasn't the first time health and safety inspectors were called to the place). For good this time let us hope.

We might even get our huwite bakery back!

I don't mean to shill this in this thread, you goys are doing Kek's work. If I knew of any illegals around my area I'd certainly have them deported, but taking down a Kebab's business and leaving him for the ICE to potentially deal with later (who knows? He could be an illegal too!) is a major blow to the local kebab brotherhood and they will fear the Right Wing Health Squads soon enough.

1 down… 4 to go,

4 kebab shops ran by the same cousins in one fucking town… Pisses me off, but soon they shall all be gone!

I have found that Celso Mireles is working on a project on GitHub called "Redadalertas" which is an ICE raid warning program for illegals, this could be useful in the future if someone were to infiltrate them and gain access to their database, they have live chat at gitter.im/redadalertas/Lobby, they are talking about potentially translating to arabic aswell.

Damn. I looked all through her tweets. Over 700 of them to find clues, but she hasn't been stupid enough to link out to other media or post anything that gives further clue beyond posting that she is currently between the ages of 58-59 and we know her exact legal status. Pic related. She applied for immigration under I-40 Category 3 and has been waitlisted over 10 years. She's been ranting about it for years on Twitter. Side note: ICE should have a biometric database for illegals including photographs from every angle so you can just run a photo through to track them. This chick has a special worker visa or whatever - they should have tons of supporting evidence. Oh, and do you think it would be cruel to collect alll of the data to let them "apply" while they're hear, then kick them out? Hahahaha so mean

Regarding this chick…Oh well. There are easier ones to doc, but this was a sympathetic case and I wanted to see how you guys responded. You didn't disappoint, you heartless bastards. Kek

With an age and that bit maybe I can find something. It'll have to wait till tomorrow though. Never say never user! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Good job user.

Exec branch really needs to pump money into ICE beyond just border patrol, VOICE, and the other things he's going. They should have a cyber squad to follow leads like on Twitter. Twitter is a treasure trove of illegals. Just type "undoc" "undocumented" "people are not illegal", #wordsmatter (just found this hashtag! There's a whole wave of them using it)

POL!!!! We HAVE to stop this degeneracy!!!!

This dyke wants to get married in the next year so she can get legal status. Ugh. And her partner is in the military so she calls herself an "army wife" - all throughout her Twitter she talks like a black gay guy - it's like yaaaas. But anyway, she got BTFO pretty bad by one of ours. Pic related, at the end. (Just warning you: TOTAL degenerate, she is) Kek

I like your optimism! And can we fast track ANY illegal immigrant who uses "yaaaas"? Please, please, please.

Both of you need to go back.

Uhh I won't lie. That triggers me a little. But since I know you're trolling, I'll be fine.

I do start raging at Facebook and Twitter feeds of all this tranny gender fluid shit. That really gets to me. I might lose it one day. Pic related.

Thanks user! And I'll definitely have a good bit to work with if that's get name! Sadly, she's got to wait till tomorrow to get her deportation number!

Never!

And I thought you'd appreciate her profile saying "2 Mommies" and her SJW talk about how she's literally shaking to her core. It's like one of us made a fake profile and was trying to cram in the most (((progressive))) shit we could.

Sweet. Plus, she was already warned and got BTFO by a Mexican about it a few years ago. See pic.

this is a good thread, and since a lot of anons are masters at social media and snooping to find things, can you imagine if you some of you actually joined ice? You could be probably somekind of branch officers.

You need a masters degree for ICE.

If she had not brought her son here, he wouldn't have been killed in a car jacking.
Her selfishness cost him his life (if he even existed.)
She has to go back.

His email is, philnewkirk at gmail.com

I would focus on young females and obvious male criminals. The former because those will shit out a litter of muds.

ICE should keep an eye on hospitals tbh, so they can catch the preggos before their vicious offspring gets citizenship.

This shit needs to end. We need to get this to Holla Forums. We need to reengineer their app to provide ICE with every single users geolocation and they can use it to round up the spics.

You could make a thread on >>>/poltech/

This! And secondly use PIPL for doxxing, accurate results!

Make a post offering work for a decent price for the illegals to "help them get back on their feet", they can sleep/eat at your house, etc.
Play nice
Get their name, their family, become friend
Report to ICE
wave goodbye to the tacos

Go forth and deport user

this faggot "jose antonio vargas" should be first on the chopping block

he did a white guilt MTV show a few years back

Did anyone else catch that segment on the Commie News Network? They just named and interviewed a bunch of illegals, talking about how "we ain't afraid of that racist trump hurr durr"

Would be a real shame if someone called in a tip to ICE

Still boggles my mind how an illegal can have a tv show in the US.

(((MTV)))

I remember when mtv showed music videos and anime.

Aeon Flux wasn't an anime faggot

These are great posters to put up where lots of people go. Bonus points if you poster a college campus and make the news.

I think some of that is just too extreme for most normies. "AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION" is more likely to repel a normie than give them the "HMM I SHOULD REPORT THIS" feeling.

I honestly am not sure exactly how we should be wording these but I feel like perhaps a little more subtlety could get the message across better.

A lot of normies don't want illegal immigrants, and would likely report them - but they don't want to feel racist when they do it. It's still a grey area that most of them aren't sure about yet.

Just my 2 cents.

"Help a Mexican Nationalist reunite with their native lands. Together we can make mexico great again!

1-866-347-2423"

This was probably intentional, to keep the pool small and make sure they're left indoctrinated.

Yet you don't even speak the language.

This
It would be so easy to make women show proof of citizenship before giving birth and if you can't we airlift you to the border wall and toss you over.

Will the government begin deporting people "out of status"? People who enter with a tourist visa and continue to live in the country even after the visa expires?

I'm Brazilian and I want to help you, I know several bastards who are in this situation in the USA. What do I need to denounce them and where can I do this?

EMILIO R VICENTE

Phone Number: 919-742-2916

Old Location: 910 E Cardinal Street, Siler City, North Carolina

New Location: Washington, DC

DOB: Oct. 1991

FaceBook: facebook.com/emilio.r.vicente

Keep up the good fight anons.

Checked

We are paid in the very world itself, for us, for our descendants. Don't worry user, soon our fruit will start to blossom.

Here's a fresh batch. I'm going to report and cap all we have so far at 3:30.

I'm sure you're capable of leaving tips on their site anonymously but make sure you don't forget to leave.

How the hell did such people not delete fucking everything personal everywhere on the internet as of Nov. 8th? They seem like ardent internet users, so it should be logical that they know about Trump and his policies. Are some of these accounts bait made to direct government (and personal) resources into useless searches? I just can't understand.

k e k
I hate this sort of cultural appropriation.

You assume three digit IQs. You assume wrong.

they had a pozzed DoJ for eight years that literally derailed anything that went after domestic anti-american terrorists. They're complacent.

t. border jumper

shiply donut's bryan tx
nicholas and armondo

New reports:
Angy Rivera
Marciela Aguilar
Isaias Vasques
REPORTED AND DEPORTED

ADIOS AMIGOS

Would reporting the illegals at my local Home Depot be worth my time, or is that too low hanging of fruit for ICE to investigate?

The goal isn't to get every single one deported, though that would be nice.
The idea is to get some of them arrested and create a culture of fear for the illegals. Let's say a group of 20 illegals is connected with one of the beaners that gets deported. All 20 of those illegals are now afraid of being deported themselves. This culture of fear permeates. One beaner is but a lentil in the soup, so to speak, but now everyone who knew that illegal beaner (mostly illegals themselves) is no longer writing home about the gravy train in America. In fact, they are now looking over their shoulder every day. And they're telling Juan and Carlos to stay in Mexico because it's getting harder and harder to evade ICE.
That's the big picture. The big picture isn't so much in deporting everyone with this method, though I hope everyone who is reported is taken back. The big picture is creating a society which is not friendly to the immigrant. The big picture is that citizens, law enforcement, and their employers do not want them here and they do not come. After the wall is built, the job is only half done. The other half comes from getting these people to leave by force and having them never want to come back.
Let them know: Coming to America without documentation isn't worth it.

So yes, report the beaners at Home Depot. If one of them gets deported because he's wanted for a crime, the rest will scurry like roaches, living the rest of their days here (hopefully short) in fear.

THIS YOU AUTISTIC FUCKING FAGGOTS.

patchdynamics.net/Patches/cat4320690_3582099.aspx

patchdynamics.net/Bureau_of_Memetic_Warfare_Patch/p4320689_16899937.aspx

Not enamel, though.

Anyone have a Pepe on horseback? Or are any drawfags good enough to draw pepe on horseback?
I want to design a patch, but have the drawing skills of a 3 year old.

Get on my level, user.

:^)

Autism/10 good work
On the same level as Costanzagun

I thought about making a Pepe edition 1911. Those grips are actually really easy to make. I wanted to take the slide to the engraver and have him put Pepe on it.

Semi related, but have a pepe-15.

That's fucking awesome. I'm really good with Cerakote. Would love to make him stand out a little more.
But that's fucking great. That's the coolest thing I've seen all day.

No, make Costanzagun 2.0 with him wearing a MAGA hat.

Costanzagun has been done. If anything, I'd do Bane gun.

It's not mine btw, just so you know.

Of course not. A sensible man like yourself would have bought a billet aluminum lower.

Found the source of the recent newfags and shills clogging the board. Some newfag direct linked this thread on Voat
voat.co/v/whatever/1712305

We need something better than gas chambers for fucks that crosspost like that. I say trebuchets

Fuck. I don't hate voat, but they need to come up with their own shit and stop linking to Holla Forums.

Seconding this.

how does one oh say report a whole mobile home park of suspected illegals i mean some can be confirmed some are just suspicious like barely any english but nothing concrete. and how to report a whole fucking park not just a few individuals

facebook.com/mrsmullis1393?fref=ufi
facebook.com/soledad.hernandez.716?fref=ufi
reportin and deportin all night long hard ballin like donkey kong

DEPORT THEM

My search on her brings up several cities of possible residence: Phoenix, Mesa and Laveen (all in Arizona), plus Washington D.C.

Other name listed for her is Erika Andiola Arreola

She's currently living in D.C.

The heck is up with the dead pupper threads?

are the goons raiding or smth? and the dead dog threads are to ward them off?

It's been happening on a regular basis for a while now.
It's some butthurt shill, my money is on mulsim or asian.

To be honest, trebuchets seem a lot lees painful than gas chambers. Well, depending on the gas used, of course. Unless you're just talking about trebuchets being a cooler way to kill, then I totally agree.

*less

In my line of work I deal with shitty spic contractors and less reputable firms that are clearly running crews of illegals. I've been keeping a list of these companies for several months now. That's most of what I have, company addresses & contact info, not many names of actual taco benders. Is this information still considered actionable by ICE?

for fuck's fucking sake.

Just another day on Holla Forums.

I assumed they were doing it to shoo away reddit and voat cancer

thats what i was wondering when referring to the mobile home park! its like hey ice that whole place seems like its nothing but illegals seeing as they speak not one word of godamn english. dont know if thats actionable or if they would even look at it

Gore dumps can be that sometimes, but the fixation on dogs?
Nah.
That's someone that's got a problem with white people in particular.

I wish I know where they would be dumped so I can wait and meet them with open fire. I don't want that fucking trash in Mexico.

Maybe but if it gets a reaction out of anons it'll definitely get one out of fags that don't belong. But yeah it probably is just some shitposter. Might even be that asshurt pajeet from this morning.

I couldn't say for sure.
That's just my (admittedly from a limited vantage point) first impression of it.

wish this would apply to germany as well

Don't give up, Germanon. Do everything you can to redpill your fellows without getting in trouble, read your bible every day, and get in shape and stay there.

There is a custody assistant with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. that routinely assists illegal immigrants in coming to California, and has been doing it for years. I've tried to get information out about her but due to the cuckiness of the LASD, they cherish their hispanic and woman officers and nothing ever came of it.

From mexico, legal as far as I can tell, but uses her knowledge to get others over here. I can dox her to an extent if it's deemed useful to the cause?

Could you be less radical and not use 'sand niggers'. I don't give a fuck but you are just further polarizing the opposition. That means less people on our side you stupid shit.

Of course it is. We can send her free boxes, pizza and such if we find her address.

Go fuck yourself, PR cuck.

El Salvadoran violent illegal (also Dreamer under DACA) that must go back home. He is a convicted drug felon, a literal faggot, and has attacked several of his partners:

Ricardo Martinez
813 Horseshoe Drive
Waco, TX 76711

(254) 366-3836

Lourdes Rivera Blue, used to be Lourdes Ramirez, and before that, Maria Ramirez.

Born in 1960

Former addresses:
23705 Del Monte Dr Unit 245 Valencia CA
45002 11th St W, Lancaster, CA

I'm not sure what her current address is now as I no longer work in the same facility with her. I think she's still at Pitches Detention Center in Castaic, CA. She used to work at Mira Loma in Lancaster CA, which, surprise, was a place for holding illegals for deportation until it closed down a few years ago.

Ricardo Alexander* Martinez
DOB: 07/31/1991
Employer: Lowe's (Waco, Tx)

Infra- and sub- both mean "below" in Latin right?

we need to make a phishing page and email it to these fags using the social engineering kit in kali linux. Does anyone have the image of what it looks like you get in an email if your accepted as an immigrant? Mind you it probably comes in the mail and not an email but the spics are so stupid they probably won't see it coming. We def need to do this to get more info as well when they click on the page to get their IP and ISP dox them guys if all you can find is an email or cough rat them cough cough. Imagine how we could deport them or ruin their life with access to their PC :D.

Some site already made an article about it. Though, I'm looking at the git now.

mashable.com/2017/02/24/app-helps-undocumented-immigrants/#ZsJtzLAzjmqp

This self-proclaimed anchor baby and a faggot. Also from what I've searched, his mother is an illegal whom he'd answered on an interview article.
He's also the cunt who's made fun of the old man who got pepper sprayed on the March4Trump on Berkley recently.
Found some matching address and info on PIPL.

Means rock, "rock" in names have always been associated with Jews in Germany, though in recent years that has been forgotten. At least its in Grimm's book.

If there are any other musicfags out there, here are the notes, chords and roman numeral analysis.

hooktheory.com/theorytab/view/jan-hammer/crocketts-theme

Nice.

You only need to report a few to spread the terror.

It'd have to be a deagle brand deagle.

>>>Holla Forums

FBI > CIA
Prove me wrong.

Wrong thread fuck.

Soldiers of kek

Of course its a spic.
Not even a white guilt festered woman but a spic

You're a small brony

It's a big gun

sorry I'm just autisti/k/

I enjoy all forms of memes
but yes, I do browse Holla Forums

This is a sentiment I'm seeing more and more of lately. Heard a negress rant on youtube about how all dees muthafuckas need to wait in line for they gibs cuz black people fought and won thems first. She was mad at Democrats for championing the causes of illegals and muslims over hers. Very exploitable. #WeWuzHereFirst could be the next #DraftOurDaughters.

This has potential.

I picture some civil rights era photos with things like "the sacrifices of our forefathers are non-transferable" written on it. #WeWuz won't work though. Something that sends the message that they are still waiting for their reparations, so everyone else needs to fuck off.

That's great and all namefag;^) but we need names and addresses in order to make bulk reports

If you're a filthy mud who doesn't know anything about metal at least get a Glock.

Some premium /k/ringe.

People use xanax to get high?

Sounds fun.

shark eyes…

Xanax has been highly abused for years man.

in facebook go to the goons or "justin trejo">>9476208

then start cheking all their mutual friends, that's a great bulk of houston illegals

Excuse me for not knowing about drug habbits in detail.

BORN TO COMPETE,NEVER RETREAT, THEY'RE THE PEPE ELITE

Funny how these people have absolutely no opsec

Now that I finally have a sticky thread to work on ill do it more seriously.
Later this day I will make a big dump, i know a pill circuit in Texas.

God speed anob

Should we also target negroes who aren't illegals?
RAHOWA NOW

Not trying to be snarky user. Sorry if it came off that way. But yeah Xanax has been a pretty big problem for quite some time now. It's an issue when when people mix them with shit like Opioids as it depresses breathing and heart rate even further, causing death in some cases.

If they are 'dinduing nuffin' then surw

What is that stuff? Is that xanax?
We got some from pfizer here, I've seen it, those are small and purple.

But I mean to recall, or are these opiates or what is it?
You got a lot of weird drugs that we don't got here

Interesting. How bad is abuse of medical drugs in the US anyway? Here in europe it has overtaken abuse of weed, alcohol etc. and is now the nr.1 addiction cause(at least last time I read anything about it).

I get it
oxycontin!

It is utterly rampant. I used prescription opioids after a back injury many years ago which developed into a physical dependence. I went and got help for it and really got a crash course in how bad shit was. I had a relatively easy time in rehab and was a model patient. But everyone, I mean EVERYONE else in that program heavily abused multiple prescription drugs. Just about everyone started by using a legal prescription first. Even while in rehab they heavily abused barbiturates, anti-depressants and stimulants. Almost exclusively prescription stuff. It's a silent epidemic in the US. Some estimates put illicit drug use at 1 in 10 Americans. From what I saw, most of it is shit like vicodin, oxycontin, klonopin, xanax, etc. It's fucked.

Same as in europe than.
I've taken some for a while, but how can you abuse them? Is there a way to get high from anti-depressants?

I would say the abuse is due to them being over-prescribed (handed out like candy) and the fact that many of them actually do cause physical dependence. They want everyone on that shit. I always refused despite them being offered. It's simply astounding how much of the population is on some mood altering prescription medicine. And they're still fucking miserable. When I think of the people in that place I can't help but feel the human race is fucking dumb and probably deserves everything it gets. People relish being victims.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I would say that it's not that the human race is dumb (although there are plenty of legit dumbasses in there) but people are generally naive and go along with whatever those in positions of authority say. "They're doctors. Why would they prescribe this if they didn't think I needed it?!" They lack the skeptical perspective that would allow them to consider that docs are money-grubbing businessmen. I will agree with you though that some people do enjoy being victims. It relieves them of a certain amount of responsibility or agency and instead excuses them from whatever their dealing with. Not that there aren't real deal persons that got screwed over the course of their life and maybe need a little extra help to get them past a low point but the folks you're referring to seem to just end up falling in love with their own misery.

IPTABLES IS RACIST WAAAAH

Honestly the most depressing shit about that place I went to was that it was 99% white. And I live in a large metro area outside of a very blue state capital with plenty of "diversity". Prescription drug use is wrecking middle class white America and it's never discussed.

Makes sense. Unless it's court-ordered, places like rehab, therapy and support groups are white people things. Browns will continue to visit their extra shady doctors for pills and just abuse the hell out of it until they're forced not to. White people will recognize the problem and seek out help on their own accord many times. But sadly the help they get is really no help at all. There's no money in cures but there's plenty of money in treatment and returning customers.

i hate voat. full of idiots thinking they have "free speech". lol

we need elemental fluorine quick

(Checked)

Are beaners forming their own militias/gearing up for a rebellion? We need to report these cholos, fast.

Have any of them been deported yet?

we are never leaving gringo

this is our country now not yours

all your lily daughters will be ours

We'll just see about that.

That's supposing you don't all die of heart disease at 30.

>could you actual nazis be slightly less racist kthx

Be careful when doxxing the cartel fags because they have real actual hackers that could grab the IP address of everyone in this thread and kill them. I would suggest getting a vpn just to be safe

Living breathing trash here. wew lad.

You have to show a birth certificate in order to get a job like that.

Hello, Pedro.

I'm white faggot

Hispanic is not white. Liberals are lying to you.

facebook.com/el.negro.16.18.13?lst=1774849960:100014101008386:1489348760
>facebook.com/tonie.paletoso?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

oh vey

GULF CARTEL MEMBER FOUND

Man that weed looks like shit

what the fuck has the NSA been doing?

facebook.com/pablo.ruiz.946

pablo luis jr is friends with two cartel guys
and his relative is in the US army!!

Shove 'em in burlap sacks, douse with gas, light, then toss.

Nigga, I'm on a library computer with 4 proxies and incognito.

you're not me
we have ID's you know

I don't think he's claiming to be you, just generally telling Paco up there to eat shit.

C

liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345#IHd57QlSO7RLhQRZ.16&safe_mode=off

Thread theme

Shilling your jewtube channel I see, not bad fashwave though.

you touch a single hair on our daughters and we will destroy your spic race
sage even though this is pinned

When RAHOWA is over and Trump is Emperor can I get a job as chief executioner? I've been practicing heavy axe swings

You ain't even seen me at my highest level yet fam. Glad you like though, more coming soon.

Can we have an aftermath thread? I'm sure these narcisstic fucks will just post o twitter even if they're sat in some mexican slum after being deported kek

I hate to say it but I want that spic's HK G3.

You have to go back, Ivan.

Of course something like this has been slid with stupid drama threads

I called Ice 3 times this weekend on spics that didn't look right to me

If only I still lived in Texas I went to school with a bunch of illegals I'd of had ICE on fucking speed dial