WE WUZ KANGS

Great Zimbabwe: African City of Stone

Great Zimbabwe was a 720-hectare (1,779 acres) city that flourished between roughly the 10th and 15th centuries A.D.

"Zimbabwe" is a Shona name that, while the translation varies, can mean houses of stone. The ruins contain numerous stone enclosures with soaring walls as tall as 11 meters (36 feet). They were made without the use of mortar.

Much of Great Zimbabwe is unexcavated and what the different enclosures were used for is a source of debate among archaeologists. The earliest written records for the city date to the 16th century, a time after it was largely abandoned.

Today, Great Zimbabwe is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is considered a sort of national symbol for the modern-day country of Zimbabwe. The nation adopted the name Zimbabwe in 1980, using the name that the Shona had long before given to the city. Also the flag of Zimbabwe shows a bird sitting on a pedestal, which is a representation of a type of artifact found at Great Zimbabwe.

Despite the importance of Great Zimbabwe, much of it is unexcavated. "If we combine areas dug by antiquarians with those by professional archaeologists, it becomes clear that the excavated area at Great Zimbabwe is less than 2 percent," wrote a team of scientists who are remapping the city in a paper published in 2016 in the Journal of Archaeological Method and Theory.

The remapping team found that the site encompassed about 720 hectares (1,779 acres) of land and that "its size at any given point in time was considerably smaller than the 720 ha, making up the site today," they wrote in the journal article. They explained that different parts of the city were inhabited at different times and the earliest evidence for habitation dates to around A.D. 900.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/58200-great-zimbabwe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijri_year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Islamic_history
iflscience.com/environment/there-really-ancient-nuclear-reactor-africa/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite
trinfinity8.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-nuclear-wars/
egyptiandawn.info/chapter8.html
jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html
nltimes.nl/2017/03/06/remnants-13000-year-old-forest-found-amersfoort-jog
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/09/130910-comet-impact-mammoths-climate-younger-dryas-quebec-science/
goodreads.com/book/show/240145.Ugly_as_Sin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1914832/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I either don't know the climate of Zimbabwe, or niggers managed to steal a whole castle.

kekd and chekd
dey wuz kangz

livescience.com/58200-great-zimbabwe.html

how do you flourish without inventing the wheel?

Either niggers actually stole a whole a castle like that other user said, or this was done by literally any other race and now kikes are claiming negros did it all.
There is simply no way any nigger community in any point of history could ever develop anything resembling civilization

I'm going to say remnants of Carthaginian. I base this on absolutely nothing except nigger can't into masonry.

KEK CONFIRMS

NIGGERS STOLE A WHOLE CASTLE

No mortar. Stiff breeze.

No fucking wonder.

How is this even worth a thread. "Wow guys look, blacks had the same level of technology whites did 2000 years prior. What an accomplishment."

Haven't they found ancient mining tunnel systems of 30k years old in the area? I've read that there might have been several ancient cultures from different origins staying there for centuries mining gold. Also that the Zimbabwe stone structures were related to stonehenge somehow. Are there any good sources to learn more on this subject?

Why did the Rhodesian coat of arms have the Zimbabwe Bird at the top then?

So European/Arabian design and or build/influence. Got it. Thanks.

ha.
It's called Occupied Rhodesia

Classic.

not even an arch

The (((official archeologist narrative))) is that organized civilizations did not exist before Egypt.

S-Stop looking at Göbekli Tepe goy!

Excuse me, I'll have you know that WE wuz actually kangz. The only reason niggers have ever been able to do anything is through trade. Any African "empire" that has ever existed has been a trade empire. That's the only way they can get their hands on half-decent anything because god knows they're too retarded to make it. I bet my boots some artisan from another part of the world made that gate. That or created the whole thing. I doubt the former because the brickwork is of pretty dubious culture.

Now here's a picture of a Neolithic Scottish residency dating back to somewhere between 3700 BC to 2800 BC. Although it precedes that shoddily built stone structure by thousands of years, it's vastly superior.

Exhibit 3

Exhibit 4 is a map of what it supposedly looked like when we wuz still kangz, reconstructed through careful carbon dating and eyewitness accounts

NOW PEEP OUT THIS SEVERAL THOUSAND YEAR OLD SCOTTISH SETTLEMENT
WHITE MEN DO IT BEST

Still more sophisticated than what the vikangs made.
French master race.

A good way to subversively get this point across to people is to ask them what sort of arches were used. When they get confused, explain that there are true arches (left) **which the Romans mastered* and false arches. There are also lintels which aren't arches at all.

They will be forced to concede that there were no arches at all, let alone true arches.

At least we knew how to make clothing, not just glue a banana leaf over my cock.

So that's where they got the idea for ape architecture in Planet of the Apes

Yup, that's the difference between a true arch and a false arch. True arches are structurally sound, with all the rock under compressive load. False arches put the rock under tensile stress.

You snowniggers wore animal furs like the animals you are. France has been a centre of fashion for centuries.

Only faggots care about stuff like that. Functionality > fashion any day.

cozy

Egyptian civilization itself is likely to be much older than archeologists say. The Sphinx and the temples directly next to it are probably 12-24k years old based on weathering patterns and position. Also Egyptian civilization seemed to be at its peak in its earliest years, creating its most remarkable works, before devolving into regular sand-people savagery, as if they were taught their knowledge and lost it over time.

Nice D&C, Shlomo.

What ever you say furry.

The Mycenaeans built structures using stones without mortar, however they used stones so fuckhuge that the rest of the world thought they were built by giants- a feat I'm willing to guess the Great Zim-niggers were not capable of.

I agree. I think Graham Hancock is probably right.

It was truly the greatest African civilization, for it realized that they needed to end themselves.

You missed the funniest parts.

Yeah, Niggers stole a whole city.

Arab slave trading post?

"between the 10th and 15th centuries"
why do they keep trying to make this bullshit closer and closer. We all know the historical African civilizations(if you want to call them that) stopped evolving at least 2000 years ago

It looks like they built their village in the ruins of a much larger building. Because those walls and house placements don't make any sense otherwise.

?

The Mysterious Origins of Civilization: John Anthony West in conversation with Graham Hancock

Criminally underrated post

Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods - HD

Guess they never had earthquakes or siege equipment to contend against.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
> Construction of the stone buildings started in the 11th century

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Zimbabwe
> The arrival of Islam in Zimbabwe dates to the fourth Hijri century when Muslims established emirates on the coast of East Africa. During that period slave merchants extended their business to the interior regions reaching Zimbabwe.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijri_year

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Islamic_history
> 4th century AH (913 CE - 1009 CE)

Niggers have done nothing.

Niggers of today can't build that on their own. But you're telling me they were able to do it 1000 years ago? Nope, sorry.

African Architecture is heavily dependent on poop as mortar, since 2000 jears, today mostly in rural ares. The white devil came with his Beton

What's up, learningchode? Still haven't managed to gather enough semen drain yourself in, i see.

and here I thought niggers greatest claim to fame was the invention of peanut butter and potato chips

If you want us to be taken seriously at least learn some fucking geography, idiots.

Pick one. This is something a toddler knows how to do.

More like built as an outpost by Arabic slave traders that, when abandoned, was claimed by the niggers as their own creation.

Bingo.

Kublai Khan had a map that reflected the fringes of Afrika. Fucking kangs only knew how to sling poo and be slaves

Not his best talk, a bit too meta. Also John should stay out of politics.

Nice arch in that passage.
Fucking Kangs my ass.

I actually had to Google the origin of that slang a few weeks ago. I understood its meaning, and I assumed it was some black meme about typos since on a QWERTY keyboard the "f" and "i" keys are to the left of the "g" and "o" keys respectively.

Nope, turns out that it's just retarded slang.

gas yourself nigger

That's for the passage way for ficky ficky rape

SHOW ME THE GRAVE SITES!
Lets do some racist analysis on the shape of their skulls.

I think that was the point, even the people at the absolute fringes of the world figured this out, nearly ten times as long ago and in what appear to be better shape (look at where it has shifted over the door/gate)

And yet niggers didn't …a thought to ponder :^)

it's a vision of the future

NIGGERS

So, how did you struggle snuggle her, user?

It's like poetry

Older user here.

I remember reading books about this a long time ago. Basically, explorers back then and archeologists today asked the negroe's if they built that thing because they were shocked. The answer was invariably - "We didn't build it, someone else this but we don't know who."

In other words someone built it, but it wasn't the negroes. Given the difficulties with carbon dating and pozzed science I'm willing to bet the thing is older than they say. It was probably built by some civilization from the north of Africa, or maybe even by the Portugese or Spanish as an outpost or something.

Point is they're trying to spin the KANGZ bullshit in recent years.

Could be arabs

It's actually less believable, because at least nigs actually exist.

That's what happens when you don't know how to write.

Could be. The gist is it's not nigger-built.

kek

tbh, the Easter Island fags also forgot they built the Moai heads.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who tries to meme this.

It is actually southern in origin IE I am fixing to go to town, or I am getting ready. Then it was shortened and slangified to fittin and the final result is finna.

Meanwhile, Europe was burgeoning on renaissance..

If churches were built like that nowadays people would still go.
Nowadays they look like they were made in ikea.

I remember reading about this in Art History class in college. I'm not joking, some kike tried to claim it was the Jews who built this

1. They made impressive buildings out of timber, such as temples.
2. They built boats and managed to voyage into "the unknown" which takes courage and intellect
3. They raped Europe with their boisterous attitude.

If we still had nordic culture we wouldn't be in the chaotic mess we're in today.
Black people wouldn't even exist.

What do you think about the idea that there was a nuclear war in very ancient times, as is supposedly referenced by vedic texts? Oppenheimer apparently believed that those Vedic texts were talking about atomic war in the distant past, and there is lots of possible evidence of nuclear weapon style damage around the world.

It's probably more likely that the earth has be re-used for instrumentality after the initial migration from it. After that migration the evidence was wiped.

That may explain a lot of the "nephilim", "elves" and "angels" myths.
Sounds far fetched - but then you think about this rock in space, why isn't it attacked by a horrific abomination already? Probably because something is protecting it.

That's just a silly theory I have. Call it a brain fart.

I thought everyone at Easter Island died off before Europeans discovered them

It was built by Arab slave traders, not the primitives that never even managed the wheel. Thought this was widely known and accepted. Guess the SJWs have to push the KANGS! narrative.

What evidence? Sounds interesting

The natives of Easter Island survived in a state of sub-human cannibalism from the end of the 1st millennium to contact with Europeans in the 18th century.
Had the initial Polynesian settlers not carried the Polynesian rat aboard their canoes the giant palm trees that were endemic to the island would not have gone extinct and Easter Island would be a more hospitable tropical island today, not unlike abbos and the burning of Australia

Check this out, they discovered a 2 billion year old nuclear reactor. The only prove they have its natural is because they don't think it is unnatural. That's it. Really fucking strange.

Also heard of the Black Knight Satellite? A supposed 13,000 year old satellite that was discovered by Tesla. I have a feeling the we are being lied to about everything in our past

iflscience.com/environment/there-really-ancient-nuclear-reactor-africa/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

I listened to a radio show about it on youtube a while back, but I can't find the link now. This is where I got that pic from, they mention some of the same evidence trinfinity8.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-nuclear-wars/

The fact is, when you look at things broad mindedly about pre-historic earth and the myths that came with it (memetically).. the truth could potentially be fantastically unusual.
Then you think about how a facade of media is created by empires for thousands of years and the truth gets even weirder. This is why I always look at the sky in wonder, rather than the normie conclusion of "there is nothing there".
It's not tin foil, it's curiosity.

Actually I heard there were two tribes on that island for a long time at war with each other. One came to the island after the other. One possibly came from America, not polynesia. That warring state caused the island's downfall.

woefully unchecked

He was a jewish communist and a few vague comments are hardly proof. Nuke and fringe shit is often used for disinfo purposes, don't fall for this shit

It happened.
On topic, pajeets probably built this. Too good for negro, too basic and formless for our people, so must be early pajeet outsourcing.

Oh look 1100 years ago some niggers managed to stack stones in a manner inferior to the cyclopean masonry of Mycenae 3500 years ago.

(checked)
Nothing beats the beautify of a nice old European cathedral/church. I like looking at examples of every European ethnicity, as well as my own ethnicity to see what influences came from what. My favorite are Byzantine churches, and of course the classic kind that I believe Da Vinci did his work on the ceiling, I want to say the Sistine Chapel which as a child along with his other works, along with Rembrandt, and all the other sculptures by unknown European artists from ancient Greece and Rome inspired me to be an artist to captivate the beauty around me like how they used to so long ago.

Sadly, such beauty you have to squeeze out of the modern day, it's a shame most buildings are now just commie blocks built to just house hordes of retarded ass beaners/niggers/curryniggers & arab/kikes and chinks. At least back in the day, every little house had personality and european culture oozing from it. All in all, us ethnic Europeans are truly the masters of our domain and it seems that's how it's going to be till the end of time. Remember fellow ethnic europoids, conquer the earth we walk on, the same earth our ancestors and kin have walked on before us, conquer it as God intended us to. Push yourself to the limit and beyond to try to be just a little bit closer to God and the knowledge you'll obtain on your journey.

I don't know if you guys are still Christians here **and I mean actual old-school Christians who understood that Jesus meant turn the other cheek meant keep fighting, but find more ways to fuck your enemy's life over than just simply kicking his ass cause an ass beating is something you can recover from, but embarrassing his autistic ape behavior in-front of the townsfolk is a much lasting lash against his ego/image thus making him viewed as untrustworthy as he is an unstable retard for trying to throw the first punch. On top of the fact that God specifically made Europeans within his image and how our blood is something special, so special that he condemn race-mixing. Leviticus comes to mind with s indeed mention but sadly people disregard it when they try to mock Christianity and the like the mentioning of how it's damned by God to mix one's blood, to not mix with beasts (aka shitskins, note how they used beast rather than 'animal' to differentiate to the two) and how said beasts were mentioned to mimic the speech/language of man albeit questionably and how you must bar them from entering your cities and do not let them work for you to steal occupations from your ethnic kin. Which that definitely raised flags to me as a child, and I'm glad that on top of the fact I was born racially aware made it not just click, but confirm the disgust I had for shitskins on how they're just simply retarded, low IQ, mouth-breathing wastes of space.

All in all, I feel amazing waking up everyday as an ethnic European, and this thread about how Zimbabwe was yet again, another European fortification and how niggers can't into masonry just puts a smile on my face and a skip in my step. Just like how we learned that Ethnic Europeans were the first inhabitants of the Americas and basically were fucking EVERYWHERE.

TL:DR As a European, not only am I proud we're the sole race to be created and touched by God and the fact our race is hearty, strong, resilient and capable of handling any terrain and climate, for the journey/experience of heading into the unknown for the pursuit of knowledge.

It's a heartwarming feeling that just being an ethnic European means that we are capable of great things, that we're capable of survival no matter what, all the while we have the one true God and his son smiling upon us with our ancestors for either being born awake, or awakening in this day in age so that their lives are not in vein and the fact that God picked our race as the sole inheritors of his livelyhood, his image, and that the kikes are truly jealous of us that they want us dead so they can rule over their pathetic shit-skinned sheep brethren thinking with ignorance that they've above the nigger/beaner/currychimp/arab puppets they 'command'.
kek

Most likely those stones were stacked a lot longer than 1100 years ago, and not by niggers. An archeologist will have found a nigger-related artifact from 1100 years ago within the structure and dated and attributed based on that alone.

Also, there are these ancient megalithic structures in Africa egyptiandawn.info/chapter8.html

That site uses disinfo dialog: jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html

What if Fomenko is right? Civs only go back to 800ad

I'm going to take a wild guess and say no.

There is nothing to show them being older, and the med coast is hardly africa.

I wish I knew who was behind all this shit

It's an outgrowth of archeology being lazy and anti-science, preferring to weave fantastic stories rather than acknowledge a mystery or hole in the larger narrative. Most established archeological narratives and claims are debunked as soon as they are examined, but they are rarely examined – just taken as gospel for decades and taught in schools.

People expect a scientific method to archeology, rather than pure storytelling, and when they can't find it they often stumble upon the most crazy fringe ideas. These ideas are given weight because mainstream archeology is so obviously wrong and confused but refuses to ever admit it directly, leading people to assume a conspiracy is afoot.

This whole kangz nonsense is a jewish psyop that's designed to manipulate the inferiority-complex of the afro-americans. It's tragic that they're a part of America, the greates nation on earth, yet hold on to made up historical nonsense in order to soothe their egos.

Once humanity gets too advanced, we do some stupid shit and reset the clock, technologically.

When the Greeks arrived those North African structure had been standing there for hundreds of years and abandoned, it has been speculated that it was the Minoans which built trading outposts.

Retards.

I'm calling for you to substantiate that claim. Because I cannot imagine Rome coinciding with Islam.

it's like archeology, it rhymes

REMNANTS OF 13,000 YEAR OLD FOREST FOUND DURING AMERSFOORT JOG
By Janene Pieters on March 6, 2017
nltimes.nl/2017/03/06/remnants-13000-year-old-forest-found-amersfoort-jog

Did a Comet Really Kill the Mammoths 12,900 Years Ago?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/09/130910-comet-impact-mammoths-climate-younger-dryas-quebec-science/

No, I mean I wonder who keeps pushing the fringe shit here. and and are all non-sequiturs. Is it just derailment? The first two are anti-science, are the jews trying to break our logic?

OT, but it's got me thinking. I was looking because of a Rockwell thread, the Collins/Cohen guy changed his name and wrote atlantean shit when he got out of prison.

So they were about 4000 years late to the party? lel

Meanwhile in Bronze age Greece (3000-1150BC)

Radiation would have left markers in sediment and ice cores (if not too old). Our own tests from WWII onward are easily detected and even older ones should be clearly noticeable.

Shitty video, takes them like an hour to say

The sphinx has erosion patterns that would indicate its much older than the pyramids, but Egyptologists are stuck in their ways like most scientists that have been indoctrinated into an "accepted model".

Then they spout bullshit about ancient humans being telekenetic and other nonsense.

Yes.

But I'd also like to suggest the fringe possibility that they're trying to meme things into being. Cyclical time and all that.

Vid related.

Underrated post.

Stanislav Szukalski's flood and physiognomic theories for his art center on Easter Island, dovetails nicely with

to be honest the closer to modern day, the more pathetic their achievements become

all these niggers have managed to do here is build dry stone walls, something that europeans have been doing since the neolithic age

this tries to make out how clever niggers were being able to build that high without mortar while us thicko europeans had to use mortar

we used mortar because it makes walls a shitload stronger

Ever wonder why archeology resists moving the beginning of civilization much further back then 4000bc? Look at a kike calender. Gobekli Tepe is making them eat shit.

Personally I think the solar system does it for us with comet storms that are on an eccentric orbit. We probably got really really lucky with Tunguska.

Snowcucks btfo

Truly the last stand of implicit white identity.

the real question i have about this is why build such a complicated defensive structure at all
it you look at it it looks like a very primitive version of a greek acropolis like posted by>>9468103

now the greeks were all city states, almost always at war with all the other city states on nearby hills

but why is there only one citadel like structure found in southern africa
for any pre industrial civilization building something like that must have cost quite a lot of effort and would not be done without good reason
so who were they defending against, there are no other stone structures found nearby
so what we have here is a technological more advanced nation defending against the cannibal hordes that roam the jungle, sounds familiar
could be the story of rhodesia

>>>/reddit/

fucker are you trying to sell a several thousand year old scottish settlement? Because I'm interested

So basically, great Zimbabwe is a massive slave-trading post? Who was the one who posited that it was a negro societal stronghold? Will that person end up like the guy who lied about the Europeans purposely giving small-pox to the "Native" Americansforgot his name?

I always knew this to be the case. When there is architecture in a certain society, such as mass buildings, the smaller structures such as houses and barns, tend to reflect the architecture in certain periods of time. Why then, if in the case of pozzed professors, doesn't this architecture, reflect on the smaller architecture from Shona villages?

I just realized how the pyramids were made. They tipped the flat earth and let there stones roll or slide from the quarry.

You have the ottomans and westerners to thank for that… but there are some left my friend, maybe they will surface, maybe not.. depends on who is the boss. What we learn during our education in school, college.. is not our real history, this much has been established I think.

Given that the place was ran by
KANGS
we can only assume they built lunar craft and left, and not been killed off by disease, war, or famine. Seriously, why do they want to use the climate change excuse every time they get. You don't abandon walls because it got warmer, you stay behind them to keep your people safe.

And further more, Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa, I highly doubt the claim of environmental degradation (which would have affected agriculture).

What's that picture of?

Wow, what a great and noble culture.

Niggers didn't build this. Ancient White People did. Consider this book. The mythology of the niggers have white people building this shit. Just like the praire niggers in America.
www.rhodesia.nl/Gayre-The%20Origin%20of%20the%20Zimbabwean%20Civilisation.pdf

When I read about Ancient Greece and any history prior to the 20th century I begin to understand that we live the worst period of human history. We work like dogs for very little. We cannot explore the oceans, they are explored. We cannot explore space, it's too far away. There's no simple life - it's work, work, work. The planet is suffocating, war and famine is everywhere. People are a cog in a gigantic machine that is bleeding to death.

If humanity survives this decade the period between 1910's until 2050 will be recognized as the dullest, bleakest period in human history. A period of time where everyone lived in agony.

Whites did that as well. Its in March of the Titans.

THIS THIS THIS
OHH GOD THIS

KEK WANTS IT

PRAISE

KEK DEMANDS RACIST SKULL ANALYSIS

My guess is some people related to the Indians or the Indonesians.

classic example of demoralisation

I could actually believe the nigs built this because of how stupid that part is. Any Arab or European would've reinforced that shit with mortar, because all they'd be able to think about is how a well placed shot from a trebuchet could easily ear the entire wall down without mortar to keep the rest of the damn thing in tact. This was made by people who never had to deal with the danger of siege equipment, resulting in a cheap knock off of what everyone else had.

goodreads.com/book/show/240145.Ugly_as_Sin

We had much more advanced structures like this on every hilltop of North Portugal/Galicia thousands of years before these niggers even knew how to mine.
Sadly they've all been destroyed by either the roman conquest, christian persecution or medieval wars, but these pics show a shadow of what they once were.

Well it was a (((merchant))) city.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1914832/

The funny thing is that the original people that study the place all said it was probably made by arabs (which a 15th century does fit with arab merchants foray far beyond the Sahara) because niggers can't do things like that.

Then all politically correct archeologists said "no no no it was niggers, niggers are just as capable to do this, those previous theory were just bigoted".

Then DNA came in and yeah the entire tribe of niggers claiming to have done it is of semitic ancestry.

This is our future, cities of glass, stone and steel populated by semi-savage shitskins living naked in mud and claiming "We did this"…

nice, I'll be using this from now on.

Aren't the Moai the actual explanation for deforestation?
How the fuck else than by cutting a shitload of trees do you move those in place?

1 Make idol to please gods.
2 Cut trees to move them were it's nice to please the gods.
3 Less forest means least food.
4 GOTO 1

The more you make idols to please the gods, the less you have food, the more you need idols to please the gods.

Until there is no more trees, so you can't make idols and there is no food.

Holla Forums is melting down right now over an African colonization argument. Mod confirmed for a buttmad ricespic.

The salt is flowing. Go nuts. >>>Holla Forums1468582

the Linzi people bit has been debunked. the genetic tests were mistaken.

They never elaborate on their bans don't they

Are those real tweets? I wasn't aware Jontron had uncucked himself.

He knows the 14 words and his middle name is literally Aryan. His breed of sandkip is Iranian. I'm within a red cat's hair of calling him Honorary.

Why would they? It'd give a grounds to argue against.

They can't justify their arguments what makes you think they'd be able to justify their bans? kek

The Catastrophe Of 12,000 Years Ago That Erased History

Nevermind there was a lot of activity in Sumer far further back than 4000 BC. I used to blame the christcucks for the archeology being intentionally ignorant about things, but, like always, its the kikes.

They wouldnt want anyone else to get their hands on the goodies they have stolen, and used for a long long time

Hint: after King Nebuchadnezzar died, imprisoned King of Judah Jehoiachin was released by Nebuchadnezzar's cuck son Amil-Marduk (often referred to as Evil-Marduk) and essentially given the throne of Babylon. Not much info beyond this is out there, beyond shit you find on kike biblical sites. If any anons have some good sources to share, I very much welcome them

I bring up Babylon because under Nebuchadnezzar he was trying to resurrect the Sumerian way, or at best pay homage to it like how Rome did to Greece

Nah, it's 1990+ that really sucked a dick.

Oh shit guise
What shall we do now?
Their kang-fu is too strong…

Nah, I guess you could say this is the worst average time, because it's bad for everyone, except jews I guess, but there were worse times. The 15th and 16th century sucked ass balls unless you were rich (or a jew). You had moslems Ivan ding from South and kidnapping and enslaving white people, you had horrible diseases killing everyone you know, the local lords would work you to death and take almost everything you made, the king would send jews into your community to collect taxes and they would kill children and fuck people over with debt. The best possible time and to live would either be 17th or 19th century America. You would be given 1000s of a land for nothing.

Who are you even kidding? The people exploring shit were a few hundred at best. And exploring wasn´t fun either, sicknesses and death in foreign lands were common. Inventors and other great minds didn´t represent the majority, which was working its ass off for bread and water to eat in their shitty, cold hut. Average life was the life of a slave, poverty was far worse than modern poverty and boredom was not comparable to what boredom is today. The public educating themselves wasn´t a thing until relatively recently, books also not accessible to the broad public and so on. You were doomed to always stay the same and never grow. Repeating your slave life everyday without ever changing the outlook or the place you live in. Believing everything what your authorities told you because you had no chance to get an alternative perspective. Seeing the same faces, the same shitty, dirty surroundings and the same poverty every day. What a shitty life.

The age of technology is the best age you could be born in from all times. Almost all the knowledge of the world is accessable in seconds, you can travel to every place in the world for little money and see incredible wonders that you could only have dreamed of in past times, your health is better than ever before, you can create and share your creation with everyone in the world, luxury is standartized since you can buy all kinds of products to enhance your life even if you earn less than average, everyone can become succesful in the west and an uprising against the oppressor that ruled for centuries could be organized within weeks. I am happy to be born in the 90s since i experienced the best of both worlds: A childhood free from technology and an adult life of expanding my horizon through the internet and education, using the wonders of technology.

Its because of the cuck mentality of people like you that people remain whiny pussies that never rise against their oppressors to make this time even better by removing the chains of ZOG. Its not a time to just stay apathic and pity yourself, its a time to see the wonders of the world and imagine how you could make this beautiful world perfect. The times are good, but there are forces at work that want to make it worse again. This needs to be stopped.

I am torn between both worlds, and thus balance is essential. The cold, mechanical world of today is a dejected existence. I am around 10 years older than you and technology has been frightening me lately (although I was just like you when I was a teenager) because it is starting to swallow up man and his nature. Misery by his own inventions could easily be the fate of men if this power isn't steered in the right direction and better understood.

The Third Reich was the most technologically advanced, yet it was also the most classical in spirit with great reverence towards nature and its laws. I don't think we can move along naturally, healthfully, without also taking many aspects of that pre-industrial world along with us, for we have lived it for thousands of years and simply cutting ourselves off from it and this world itself to fully embrace our inventions seems like suicide.

I will say one thing in particular about the internet: there are many resources to be found and people as you said have access to vastly more information than before (and for the most part have no idea how to utilize any of it well, if they even bother to try), but at the same time we see the depths of depravity people are capable of laid bare. I suppose the direction we are going in is our will and the jews are just trying to ride on our coattails and poison as many wells as they can along the way. Can the pre-industrial and the post-industrial world be reconciled? We will either collapse into an age before all of this, or one where it's essentially like a cyberpunk dystopia, or maybe that more narrow path that bridges progress and tradition which is what National Socialism tried to do.

At any rate, I found this interesting:

It seemed Hitler would have liked the way technology has been making life easier and giving people more time to pursue other things, now we have to use it against those that would try to turn it all against us, for the jews are not responsible for technological growth but only its perversion.

this is what they live in today

this is what they live in today

I will believe in humans existing during Pangea before I believe that original niggers built this structure. The wheel was not even invented and yet they managed to shape stones? So I suppose they just decided, fuckit, let's go back in history and be more primitive because bix nood.

They destroyed the land. There are no more animals, no more bush. Even the global tiger fishing champs held every year due to the abundance of fish have stopped. Everything is gone. They destroy everything in their path.

They didn't have jack shit. The Shonas and Ovambos alike used bushes to build thorned walls around their kraals. This is most likely something a remainder of the first European settlers building a temporary fort and being used as "science". Fuckit, they even faked Jesus Christ's body and tomb in a recent Nat Geo production and were caught red-handed without being able to publish it.

My name is Neill de Grass Tyrone and welcome to "Science" - a new religion where the facts don't matter and the IQ points don't count.

likely explanation explanation for zimbabwe

capoids (khoi, san, bushmen etc.), those lil' midgets scurrying the African wastes. they possess epicanthic folds, migrated into Africa from the Middle East and supposedly miexed with neanthertals. They also happen to be the natives of the South of Africa.

The typical negroes are congoids (to differentiate from term Negroid which put them all in one bag) from the Niger and Congo deltas. They drove off the smaller, less retarded groids and ate them when possible. To this day there's an ongoing genocide against the smurfs in Africa, but leftards don't touch that cause the perpetrators are niggest.

Honestly, this is the most likely explanation.
Nigs hadn't invented the wheel, domesticated any animal, built any two story building, and I could be wrong but they hadn't developed a written language yet either.
So why the fuck would anybody believe that they built structures made from shaped stone with this amount of RELATIVE complexity

So were these the people who were killed by the Zulu because I always heard the Zulu migrated from the north

I was hoping Ebola would depopulate the entire continent

vitrified rock

Human built stone structures that turned into lava

We had a thread about this very long ago. If someone can post the arab slave routes all african civilizations were not to far from it.

Get out newfag

HOW DID I MISS THIS

PRAISE
PRAISE
RAISE
THE
PRAISE

Beg for food.