Help ICE bust the "Know Your Rights" meetings

Search your local news for "Know Your Rights" immigration meetings going on near you. This is a nationwide thing that's happening, they are all over the place during the month of March.

Often they will be at Catholic churches, libraries, or universities.

Once you find them, REPORT THEM TO ICE using the webform ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form or the phone number 1-866-DHS-2ICE.

Ideally we can get one or more of these busted and in the news to create a good field report.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rjzyH
facebook.com/realrobgray/videos/10154855513596355/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, we have way more important things to focus on. Delete your shitty thread.

Enlighten me , what extremely important things do we have to do ?

Found the spic.

Tell them what they're doing is a felony and you have no choice but to report them.

just report them.

Nice try, cholo.

D-dont investigate me esse

I don't want the groups to cancel the events, I want the events to take place and for ICE to show up and deport all the illegal aliens from them. When THAT hits the news, THEN the groups will stop holding the events. Assuming of course they don't get some charges from it.

(I actually stopped my 3D from calling the local newspaper to complain about the article for that very reason)

Kill yourself.

You have to go back too taco.

It would seem that these meetings are intended for legal immigrants, thus the reason for them being advertised publicly. You're most likely just wasting their time by reporting them. Odds are they're already aware that these are happening and have looked into them. That's their job.

shoo shoo shill

You don't have any rights you daft cunts.

https:// www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

the headline in the OP literally says "undocumented" aka not legal you dumb fucker.

Maybe someone with recording equipment could infiltrate and publish what they talk about ….

Easiest way I can see.

Illegals don't have ANY rights. It's as simple as that, the US Constitution only applies to DOCUMENTED U.S. CITIZENS - NOBODY ELSE.

So we should go harvest their organs?

It's the only logical conclusion.

t.not reverse psychologist

No thanks. that's human rights, not citizen rights.
They can keep their organs I just want them fucking deported for worming their way into the country

Have a bump. Fuck spics.

The fuck even goes through a shills head that makes them think "Yeah no they'll totally believe me, after all they're a bunch of highly skeptical obsessively paranoid conspiracy theorists why wouldn't they just take my word for it?"

We will find you and have you deported.

CHECK THIS MEME FAGGOTS

Soon, Pablo… soon…

The eternal torpedo strikes again.

Often they will ask for directions for these locations especially the library, are there any locations I could bring the illegals to?

archive.is/rjzyH

Feels good man.

I would say yes, but I'm not sure I trust Mexican organs.

This post tells us that this is actually an amazingly important thing.

This will backfire just like with police. Now we'll have video evidence that the agents behaved professionally, and Paco roughed his own face up to get special treatment.

We shall make it so Paco has to live every day in paranoia that in any moment ICE can bust down his doors.

Let him know no peace, for he would 1000x rather self deport than live life in terror.

No mercy, no rights. Fuck them to the pits of hell.

So fucking obvious that they want the footage to make sympathetic illegal propaganda.

This might get some of you wet. Local Democrats (lol) in my county just elected a guy who plans on building a for-profit "detainee center" for illegal immigrants to be held temporarily before getting shipped back. A local municipal airport is getting funds (Not sure if it's federal, state, or private, gotta look into it) to build improvements in order to expand its ability to deport about 750,000 illegals per year.

ITS HAPPENING

Dubs have spoken.

Ultimately this is what any of us face if we try to live illegally in any other country. Including theirs. Get picked up without papers in Mexico, or Peru. See what happens to you. In the end deported illegals here get much better treatment from ICE than we'd get from their immigration authorities.

Of course you can always illegally stay in a South American country indefinitely if you're ready to pay bribes forever.

Fuck. Yes.

What is this boxy, 3D-printed looking camera that I see all these art-school chicks with these days?

This bitch is such a gear queer and so totally can't into /p/. Look at that fucking exposure Jesus Christ.

That's the Fujifilm INSTAX instant mini 8 camera.

Hipsters love them because it instant prints the picture like the polaroids did. I sell camera stuff and I've seen nothing but chicks buy them.

Got proof?

#WOW #WHOA

Explain.

Clever product.

bumping this.

tor faggot confirmed this is the most pro-active action any burger-user van do.

give them hell, yanks.

What county is this?

Democrats in Lake county, Indiana voted for the county chairman position and an ex-attorney for a private prison company won the chair position. The company he represented made attempts in the past to open a for-profit prison in the area but was defeated. Now with his new position he's trying to get the prison ball rolling again. Locals think there's a chance of the land he wants being rezoned from industrial to commercial. It's across the street from the airport.

Local airport (Gary-Chicago Intl. Airport) is ALREADY used as a deportation airport - about 200k a year as of the last few years, but with a possible new prison being built and a possible uptick in deportations, it's expected flights out will increase.

please videotape the bust, burger

I will definitely take a few passes by to keep an eye on the situation. Ultimately, the most important thing is that no one is arrested without me videotaping it

Ban evading faggot, we will deport you and the whole enchilada you call a family

facebook.com/realrobgray/videos/10154855513596355/
Can someone find out where this cunt lives?
I just watched the video and she literally says "THIS IS MY COUNTRY! THIS IS MY COUNTRY! I HELPED REBUILD IT!" - the same LA RAZA bullshit that Conquista tells them to say. Seriously if you guys found a flag - you can find her. She lives in New Orleans with her husband - her names on the video…

Her little anchor baby can gtfo too.

Capped for posterity.

Do you even know what "human rights" are? "Human rights" are a load of shit, like the "right to seek asylum" and other even more retarded commie/kike bullshit like housing as a human right, healthcare as a human right, even Internet as a human right.

Praise kek. It's so easy to spot Jews these days.

checked. this. the constitution and bill of rights confers nothing to non citizens or those not bestowed with the privilege of a visa, and those people only get some of the rights.

why libs can't understand this is beyond me.

With a face like that maybe Mel Gibson will cast her in the Apocalypto sequel

This, for the love of fuck, this.

this is too obvious to not be a joke