Merkel vs. Schulz Comparison

I'm looking to make a video about Martin Schulz and why Germans shouldn't choose him (or Merkel) but I can't find any direct comparisons of their campaign promises and components of what they're running for.
I'm looking to you guys for help on this, most likely to the German anons who might know the specifics of what makes Schulz and Merkel different and what makes them the same.
The overall point of the video I'm making is that Western media is making it seem like "Merkel better watch out for Schulz, it's a close race!" while what they're really doing is distracting and taking away the potential spotlight for AfD.

Since Merkel is already well known for her ineptitude and most likely won't win again, I want the song to have a large portion dedicated to talking about how bad Schulz is, and I think I've collected a pretty big list of his faults. This includes him being a former alcoholic, having a history of emotional public outbursts, referring to himself as a sack of swine, being a high school drop out who never attended uni, being an EU pupper, and how he and Merkel have been working together against the EU but now they're suddenly these opposing sides taking media attention away from AfD being in the race as well. Any big stuff I'm missing there would also be appreciated.

Feel free to sage, I just don't know who else to ask for help. Thanks Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vnRSD).
archive.is/YNRXR).
web.archive.org/web/20170313010815/http://www.parldok.thueringen.de/ParlDok/dokument/55730/zuschüsse-aus-dem-landesprogramm-für-demokratie-toleranz-und-weltoffenheit-für-fahrten-zu-gegendemonstrationen-bei-rechtsextremistischen-aufmärschen.pdf
archive.is/SX8yV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

Sorry, but this retarded media shilling. Just think about it for a second: The SPD (Schulz party) nominates corrupt a EU apparatchik with zero charisma, whose only claim to fame is getting blown out by fucking Berlusconi in the EU parliament and suddenly surges TEN FUCKING POINTS in the polls.
Despite the other parties losing nearly nothing because apparently the guy draws back tons of the voters that used to vote SPD but were fucked by their policies for the last two decades straight?

Germany is too IMPORTANT to the JEWS. It will never become unPOZZED until Russia invades

OP here, want to clarify that I meant to write that him and Merkel were working together to fight against AfD, not the EU.

Given the choice between Merkel and Schulz….. Germans should acquire rifles and start executing their politicians.

Germany is too far gone IMO and I don't think anything but extreme accelerationism and violence in the streets will turn it around. Having a shameless globalist kike in power may finally wake the German people from their stupor, I hope.

Putin-shills like you must fucking hang

They're are both Cancer and Merkel will most likely win again.

He's a Communist who hates White people. Either way, nothing changes.

Well none of these replies are giving any specific differences and similarities that would make for a good video to do any redpilling. Oh well. Back to doing my own research.

At lease she has some appeal to emotion being a woman. She can be easily swayed in one direction or another.

You asked 7 hours ago and expect everyone from bumfuckville to immediately reply to you?

Also, the Catalog is looking like Stromrfornt with all the low quality topics. Slide or newfags?

Friendly reminder that this is how the media describes the man.

One wants niggers and sandniggers to come in and breed Germans out of existence, and the other also wants the same thing. One looks like an uberjew, the other looks like she could possibly be a crypto-jew.

Hope this helps, OP.

They're not entirely wrong, we just have to understand that "man of the (((people)))" does not mean the German people.

I imagine Schulz is very loyal to his true constituents, the people of Israel, especially since he thinks the sole reason for Germany existing is to serve Israel.

Honestly there's no good option in this election. Vote AfD. I can't honestly recommend anyone vote for Merkel but Schulz is just as bad or worse.

This guy's basically German Clinton. Merkel will win but just barely, SPD will crash.

Since AfD will likely not get more than 30%, I'd say it's better if Merkel wins. More and more people are starting to hate her, another term would make the fire rise to putsch levels. If Schulz wins, people will think things will change for the better, which they won't of course.

German user here.
I think it doesn't matter who wins the next election, because the people here literally start to hate Merkel and they already hate the SPD (Schulz's party) and we know that CDU (Merkel's Party) and SPD will not satisfy the Germans anymore, so the next term will be important for us, but maybe it all comes sooner than expected and AfD wins the next election, who knows. What we know: you can't trust statistics from the media about this topic, so we have to go voting and see what happens.

But in 4 years it will be good again to live in Germany, we will make things great again, starting with ourselves and kicking out those wo do not like our Country and our values.

thanks for listening.

I have a ton of optimism for you guys and I hope Trump will actually go beyond "America First" and try to support right-wing, nationalist movements across Europe.

With that said, it's a reasonable devil's advocate question to ask – if people hate CDU and SPD so much, why is one of them likely going to win the upcoming Chancellery election? Why doesn't AfD have over ~30% support? In America our demographic transofmration took place over decades so most white people forgot what it was like to live in an all-white nation, but in Germany the influx has been dramatic. People need to realize that there is an invasion taking place and the migrants aren't leaving unless they're forcibly deported.

I nearly convinced everyone in the german part of my family to vote for the AfD and not to believe the dirty lies from Merkel anymore.

Portugese side doesnt want to listen, they say I'm a Nazi and basically I'm worse than Hitler with my opinion, sad thing is that they just don't want to listen to me and in general they wont face the facts about all this, it makes me sad, they believe because they are not aryan germans that they would get deported what is completely wrong, since they are germans they live here their whole life no one is going to deport them, but I guess it takes some more time for them to understand it.

The thing is that the media tells us that Merkel and Schulz are our only options so you can't believe that the people here in Germany really want to vote between those two, it's just what these lying media tells you. In fact it's pretty twisted and I'm not completely into that shit myself. But don't underestimate the AfD, they maybe are more powerful then we actually think.

The German people can decide shit. The entire governmental system of Germany was designed so the German people have no real influence into the political decisions of their country. Germany was after 1945 to this very day a nation controlled by the allies aka the global jew. And that's why the Basic Law of Germany is so fucked up as it is. If the German people could decide something important, than Germany wouldn't be in it's current situation.
The only real things they can decide on are the regional elections and the federal election, in which they can vote for a party of their choice. But to counter that the the government made all important parties basically the same. Officially they are all different, but in the end they all get along and decide on the same shit the same way. That's why the people call all parties except the AfD the "Einheitspartei" (oneness party). Once a party arise that is not part of their little political clique they stomp it out before it can become too large and powerful. That happened to quite a lot parties in the recent last decades.
The AfD only managed to avoid that fate, because they started as a cucked anti-Euro party which was just a anti-Euro copy of the FDP (liberal democrats). Since they weren't a threat back then the major parties ignored them mostly. When Bernd Lucke, the AfD founder, was kicked out and the AfD transformed over night to a right-wing, anti-islam, anti-EU, anti-multiculturalism party, it was already or almost too late to stomp them, since they were already to big.
After summer 2015, all left parties, including Merkel's party who were backed by the MSM, tried their best to demolish the AfD till to this day.
They tried to frame them, to ban them, to blackmail them and their supporters, to destroy their property (cars and houses), to destroy their finances (gold trade ban in december 2015) and even to destroy them physically by beating up their members with antifa thugs.

Every single media outlet predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide victory here in America for the past 18 months all the way through election day. We all know how their (((polls))) turned out – about as accurately as Brexit.

AfD is a much needed right-wing voice in Germany and I wish you guys the best in your upcoming elections. I hope as they continue to gain mainstream prominence, they'll starting featuring Bjorn Hocke more than moderates like Petry because he has some brilliant ideas and is in many ways further right than Trump. I gives me lots of hope for Germany's future that that man is so popular in the eastern regions.

Thanks, I appreciate that. It's also what I hope for my country, we have to stop believing lies and start to look forward and get our own shit together.

Of course the (((german media))) is lying and we know that and I really hope it turns out like it turned it out in the US.

They are both kikes who work towards white genocide?

Merkel is tired of her job and almost refused running for chancellor this year. This wasn't in secret but communicated publically to the German press and they reported on it.

Schulz was brought in as the SPD chancellor candidate seemingly "spontaneously" from nowhere. It's obvious that he is supposed to win. If the plan was to let Merkel win again, the SPD would have picked the logical candidate Sigmar Gabriel as their chancellor candidate.

The plan is clearly to let Schulz win, and to make it look like a revolution of the people. And the braindead German public will believe it.

Perhaps. Maybe Saxony can become a haven for ethnic Germans, where they can reorganize and eventually purge the rest of Germany like the Gauls in the reconquista. One can dream.

Any sauces on the governments attempt to extralegally intimidate and destroy the AfD?

I can't even translate this properly… He uses such a cucked phrasing. It's so pathetic. He's the (((German))) version of Jeb. He says:

Shulz has got to be the jewiest looking goy I've ever seen.

In every semitic way possible, including his hatred for the goy.

Got a question for all the Germans on here. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to NOT give term limits to your leaders?

(checked)
Choose an audio channel of embed related to see the difference between them.

Hitler.

Probably the U.S./Allies to a large extent. It's not like term limits are bad, makes setting up a dictatorship far easier. U.S. got rid of its endless re-election only during WW2. The problem is the Parliament system across Europe, which is natural divide and conquer under the illusion of minorities having a voice and that the people themselves are shit.

There's nothing stopping another Hitler figure from coming forth and taking over the system to the best of my knowledge and being just as tyrannical as the left has been for decades. In some cases 40+ years with some Euro nations.

He's a kike.

That's the problem, they when they do something in that regard than it's mostly in a grey zone. If you are in any position of influence and it's known that you are a AfD member than you can say good bye to your job. That happened recently to a lot of people, like teachers (archive.is/vnRSD). Of course they go to court with something like that, but it's mostly uncertain if you can succeed. There was even a judge who was an AfD member and got removed from certain cases because of that (archive.is/YNRXR).
The main problem is that those who do the kind of illegal stuff against the AfD are mostly the people who decide what's illegal and what not.
They bend and ignore the law after their own will or why do you think someone like Merkel isn't behind bars yet? Our current politically and judiciary institutions are corrupt as fuck.

Pic 1 and 3 for example are letters from official partys or NGOs to innkeepers who rent out their rooms to the AfD in which they reveal their "concern" about the decision to tolerate the AfD. In letters don't contain explicit "threats", but they basically imply that if the innkeeper decides to rent out their rooms to the AfD they will "regret" that decision. They write stuff like "If your business tolerates the AfD than we are afraid that we have to look for other facilities in the future, just like many other groups we are connected with will after we informed them about your relations to Nazis. You can trust us when we say that it would be the best if you would cancel the agreements with the AfD, not only for you but for all of us. Society would be grateful to you.". Innkeepers who do not comply become normally victims of Antifa thugs like in pic 4. They smash windows in or smear graffiti in their walls. In rare cases even some cars are being burned down during the night. AfD members themself are permanently threatened by left-wing radicals on their meetings and need police protection. Some members like Uwe Junge were being beaten up by antifa thugs on daytime and his car was burned down too. So officially it's not illegal since they never explicit threatened anybody and the vandalism can't be traced back to officials and is just caused by radical youths.

These radical "youth" are basically the junior members of the left partys. It's known that many children from famous social democrats are members of the antifa. These antifa are organized and financed by the state. The state gives money to certain NGOs and those give per proxy resources to the antifa. When somewhere is a right-wing demo or meeting than entire bus colons full of antifa are being driven there, all finances by the state and therefore by the left partys.
This link contains an official letter of enquiry by the AfD, who asked about those finances. You can see the list of anti-right-wing demonstrations they have financed.
web.archive.org/web/20170313010815/http://www.parldok.thueringen.de/ParlDok/dokument/55730/zuschüsse-aus-dem-landesprogramm-für-demokratie-toleranz-und-weltoffenheit-für-fahrten-zu-gegendemonstrationen-bei-rechtsextremistischen-aufmärschen.pdf

This link contains a site were politicians can answer where they stand on certain issues. This for example shows how the partys think about "combating left-wing extremism".
archive.is/SX8yV
All left partys are clearly against projects to combat left-wing extremism, since those radicals help them to damage their political enemies. They are only for the combat of right-wing extremism, which is for them basically everything that is not left.

If you really want to blow your mind, than just google for Anetta Kahane.