The nolstagia critic being unlockable is a selling point

Holy shit this game probably be awkward to play with all the bad blood and backstabbing Channel awesome did.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/spoonyexperiment?ty=h
archive.is/A74Ip
encyclopediadramatica.se/Mike_Matei
thegg.net/general-news/kickscammed-a-site-dedicated-to-kickstarter-scams/
youtube.com/results?search_query=cheetahmen 2 the lost levels
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 sagefag screams "e-celebs"

Holy fuck, our society is fucked.

E-celebs

I didn't scream

I'm playing the first AVGN game right now. Pirated, of course.
It's surprisingly fun, but I really wish it didn't have so fucking many deathboxes everywhere. The game over screen is also amusing.
The second one seams much easier, and also a fuckton longer. I worry that it will wear out its welcome.
Cinemassacre put out a video of James and Mike playing AVGN 2, and they didn't seem off-put by NC being there. Granted, that video may have been recorded before he put out the Ghostbusters video/.

Anybody who does that is an fucking idiot, because this is about an actual video game.

That's putting it likely.

have another YT video game fam

E-CELEBS

People are starting to become emotionally attached to a fucking movie made as a nostalgia cashgrab, and it's just because they are trying this hard to have someone prominent to validate their cause.

But sony doesn't care about that shit.
They just want to make money, and they thought that jumping on the radfem bandwagon would get everyone hyped, unsurprisingly they were wrong, but it's too late to change it, so they will use the "sexism" card do deflect criticism or any external attempt to get people to avoiid watching it.

At this point, any faggot unironically defending that POS is just being a useful idiot for Sony. And they are doing it for free.

Polite sage for being only tangentially related to OP.

I only played the AVGN game because it looked fun, I don't plan to make playing e-celeb games a habit. Especially games that look like they were made in a week.

It kills me inside that because of "muh progressiveness" that we have to ignore our instincts. If we think a movie looks awful its because we're "racist" or "sexist" rather than something looking like a bad idea. I seriously hope this wave ends soon if it is a wave because otherwise our future is bleak.

Sage for the same reason.

Is Brad satirizing James' video, or is he taking a jab at the drama behind the video? I thought he was thicker skinned than to get offended by James' video.

I guarantee you that no one who shat on James actually likes Ghostbusters.

James and Brad get along so I doubt its that. Considering Brad watches and enjoys rape films I doubt he's a progressive.. actually he came across as someone that genuinely misses the way film used to be like and so I'd expect would think this film to be shit- (he thought the transformers movies were mostly shit).

Gotta say as much as James has been a total cuck lately, that video was a refreshing change- and look Mike wasn't even in it! holyshit that's a first!.

then again I just realized he's fucking Lupa.

Well then. Apparently Brads a cuck afterall. (Lupa as you know is the stupid bitch that cried rape when Spoony tried to.. put his spoon in some place he shouldn't have).

Well then.. I'm confused. This is what happens when you stop paying attention to faggot e-drama on the internet. The only reason I paid attention was because I thought one of them might shoot themselves. It finally happened, so I stopped paying attention.

They should just call it Channel Marxists since they're swimming laps in "muh class warfare" Kool-Aid.
They're a fucking joke & if you think Brad or the britfags aren't subscribing to the same groupthink you're sadly mistaken.
Not matter how contrary to their character SocJus is, a consistently recurring characteristic of SocJus is DOUBLE THINK.

I just want to play video games, not watch people talk about them.

Oh dear lord, that reply

BRUTAL

Amazing

Any large group or clique that does stuff like this always winds up becoming awkward as shit when they all start finding reasons to hate each other, especially ones where they aren't all working together as a team, and instead just loosely affiliated with each other on a site.

I'm actually sort of impressed Doug has kept the ship floating so long. He's scum, but scum in a typical, money grubbing loser sense. He's not socjus any more than it pays him to be. Shit like Lindsay? She'd get on her knees and suck feminism's goony beard cock for spare change and a feature in a readers wife's section in a wank mag.

When you give the merchant attention, we wins. never forget that.

he*

And they still say James is the salty one for wanting to do something else with his money.

has Doug actually say anything against James yet?

I haven't really been following this that close but I thought out of anyone Doug would have been smart enough not to talk shit about James.

pretty much every source ive ever heard painted brad as the only good guy from thatguywiththeshekels, so its sad he went in that direction. i mean this is the guy who's favorite film is caligula. who knows what happened to him, maybe the coke's started affecting his mind.

nah it was crystal meth… I mean pepsi.

You know what's great about this shit storm? It completely exposed how utterly toothless these people are. All James had to do was absolutely nothing, just ignore it completely. Lo and behold nothing happened at all.

When AJ finally does it.
Kek demands a sacrifice!

spoony has no reason to kill himself, he's fucking a decent-tier chick and getting $2000 monthly for making two produced and edited videos a year.

patreon.com/spoonyexperiment?ty=h

the comments are plastered with posts about it being a scam and people still give him their hard-earned shekels, what sheep

I'm surprised Spoony hasn't already done it at this stage. I hope people just fucking stop funding his Pateron, its fucking pathetic.

Man, the Internet really is the wild fucking west of toddlers, isn't it? It's like professionalism and tact just don't exist with the way a lot of these idiots blather on.

Also, why the hell are they shitting on James' wife? She wasn't even remotely involved.

You gotta realize these faggots were probably coddled by their parents from the outside world and had everything given to them.

it wasn't just their parents who gave them everything.

I don't care about pointless internet personality drama as long as the game is fun.

I guess i like that james didnt give any of these faggotts the satisfation of a reply

I've never actually seen the Critic himself do anything SJW yet.

Wait, really? Links pls i wanna see

You can see the Nostalgia Bitch shitting on James (and being shreked) in

he made a "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" video recently.

James is lucky that he can't get fired from his own webpage, if not, you know things would be different

Well now this just further cements my decision in burning my journalism degree and going into mechanical engineering.

Oh well yeah, but what about Doug?

So he's not a cuck after all?

The shame. The regret.

Read "The Communist Manifesto"

Here's a snippet:

Never forget, fighting "Progressives" is equal to fighting communism in its purest and truest form. Its not just the extreme. Its the fundamental principles of leftist ideas the progressives are advocating.

What did he do again for people to call him a cuck and hate him in general? I stopped watching and paying attention to his shit after he stopped making stuff to work on his shit movie.

He was an actual cuck, dumbass

No need to be rude user. I'm asking the question because I don't follow e-celeb shit.

What? How did I miss this?

In the movie he made he let the black side kick get the girl instead of him.

Oy vey and what not.

He made a movie where a black guy got the chick.

After all this time people still don't have proof to show he's a cuck.

I don't think it's really either. Probably just trying to take advantage of the situation by getting a bit of advantage for himself. So if anything, it's just topical humor.

We should show him some support, either privately or without any identification of where we're from.

Will Ian mark out like the SJW he is?

Will Pat be indifferent?

Lets find out.

SAVAGE

Why would it be awkward to play because of that?

Holy fucking shit.

I just noticed that the trailer parodies mighty no. 9's trailer

Aww snap, shots fired.

Go back to your containment board, Holla Forums
Nobody wants you here.

you first leftypol

Basically his wife bitched about how his movie wasn't diverse enough, so he added a girl and made the sidekick black. Holla Forums called him a cuck and people took it literally. I also think they encouraged the rumor to fuck with him like they did with Spoony before.

So funneh xDD nice videogame
Upvoted :)

Bruhhhhhhh….

So in other words: Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Damn I didn't catch that

Rolfe who ever does the Cinemassacre bits make the fatal mistake of thinking that the Ghostbusters reboot was actually a movie and judging it based on the merits of cinema.

It is not a movie.

It is a form of communal virtue signaling. To judge it as if it were a movie is the social equivalent of getting out of line at communion and rejecting the host when offered by the priest, because this church's crackers taste like shit, you barely get enough to qualify as a snack, and there's no ranch dipping sauce.

They actually defended james.

Is there a compilation of all their bitching about Rolfe?
I don't think I'd survive a full trip to Channel Autism on my own.

Most of it on twitter though

If that's not fishy i dont know what is, controlled media or just an army of SJW's
Neither is comfortable to think about

Both thing are the same

Gamers are dead 2.0

Would you kids mind taking your youtube celebrity shit threads over to reddit where your peers are?

I also was when these kind of shits happened but guess what
Holla Forums is /bwithgames/, i dont like it but theres nothing else to do

The fucking progressives are a cancer and they have killed all that is fun in entertainment.

Does that bitch still count at all, she hasn't produced a thing in ages.

Holy crap, exactly.

>Tfw i used to be a faithful watcher of CA and AVGN

If the SJW crew are going to act like children, let them watch and defend the shitty movie.

I refuse to believe that James alone made that atrocity, compared to his recent videos it feels like a completely different person wrote the script.

Didn't his wife ruin it?
Like adding a black friend instead of mike because muh diversity?

Where is Senator Armstrong when you need him

All the Holla Forums images or ED articles in the world cannot satiate my curiosity for the case known as TGWTG.
The more you know the more weird it gets.

It never ceases to amaze me how much effort SJWs put into bitching. If they only put half the effort into being productive upstanding citizens, there will be no need to overcompensate for their shitty lives with screaming and holding onto a shitty ideals. It's like they're autistic or something like that.

Yeah man, I mean, you've got everything in there. Drug addictions, abortions, family violence, murder, rape.

You don't need HBO when you have this kind of drama

His wife made him replace Mike in the movie with a black guy, and to have the black guy get the girl in the movie.

Refresh my memory

Here's the archive of it.
archive.is/A74Ip

Wait what? Was TGWTG really that fucked up?

Apparently the murder I was thinking of was the cop brother of one of those autists. Sorry if I got you excited for nothing.

And I forgot to name a few other things: theft, unsuitable work conditions, scams, obsessions with dickgirls

That's Linkara for sure.
Is that the failed game show that they tried to make?

What the fucking Hell, they're acting like he's not famous as fuck on the internet.

Do many people actually take issue with the cast being female? I just don't care to see it because it's a reboot that is obviously targeting the middle-age woman demographic. Do they actually think that people are stupid enough to not see that Feig is just slapping a popular brand name on what is essentially Bridesmaids?

HOW HAS SPOONY NOT KILLED HIMSELF.

His meds must be too good at their job.

I notice the kids aren't coming out his asshole

What do you mean Doug walker and community? I haven't seen that, could you post a webm or something? I know about the hate Rolfe got, but this is new to me.

she isn't in channel awesome anymore, she started her own pretentious website with all her other pretentious friends.

Not really. You'll occasionally hear people expressing disappointment at the shallow pandering of how the "all female cast" was pushed as a marketing point, and how the movie suffers for it because it's a political animal now and not even attempting to be a decent piece of media that stands on it's own merits.

Nobody cares that the cast is all female. Just that it comes off as a shallow propaganda piece at best, and worst - a failed abortion of a film that has been propped up as a feminist propaganda piece in order to generate drama and salvage it.

Honestly, I doubt anybody would give much of a shit if this was just a sequel to the originals. It would just be panned as a bad film by box office reviewers and be promptly ignored.

The saddest part of the whole shit-show is that the Ghostbusters property already has some great female characters who aren't well known outside of the niche fandom/comics. They could have written the new movie around these female Ghostbusters and - provided the script was good and the actresses had decent chemistry - nobody would have cared.

Why are so many of these people willing to completely sell out their friends in an attempt to get progressive points? It's sad how they only seem to view companions as someone to use and then toss away when they're no longer needed.

Newfag confirmed please kill yourself

They're most likely sociopaths.

I haven't kept up with AVGN in a long time and I never cared for anyone else of apparent relation to him. What the shit is this guy even ranting a metaphor about? I took it as Ghostbusters but with a cheeky comment at the end pretending it wasn't but how you guys respond that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yeah, for all intensive purposes: it would seem channel awesome is a doggy dog world.

that chick with the goggles is the true nostalgia chick

Hard to say what the re-precautions will be, but he minus well prepare for the worst.

Strange day on Holla Forums

You don't understand, they need to call her a golddigger, shit on thousands of people they've never met, and shill a terrible '80s cashgrab remake on Sony's behalf in order to save women.

Pepperoni and Pineapple is fucking great and fuck people who hate it

It's Friday night. All the redditors are out with their normalfag friends.

you're entitled to your own taste, user. I, for one, hate fruits on pizza but I don't make a great deal out of it. Pepperoni/sausage/bacon/onions all day erryday

I'm done. I'm just so fucking done. This isn't funny anymore, it isn't shocking, it's just fucking disgusting. This shit is an insult to us as a species.

I'm going to stick to a few very small communities I still enjoy but besides that the rest of the internet and the rest of this generation can burn and die for all I care. Disgraceful.

He actually responds to those complaints of this video in his Alice Through the Looking Glass Midnight screening (near the end when talking about previews) saying you didn't get what he was trying to do. It was a joke! Also calling avgn fanboys as whining man babies.

Oh, you mean Spoony's cop brother killing someone?

Source?

if it is a wave its one that wont end becuase its being pushed by the illuminati through our media and schools

Judging from his Twitter. Spoony might be a future spree shooter

I'll let you Fuck my Wife so I don't have to

euro fag pls go.

Fuck up. Don't give attention to scum that make money off games. Give it to the games. It's what good devs would want.

There's more than two places on Earth.

seconding for links to rest of crew backstabbing James plz

I'll give a hint, There's a word on that panel that leads you to it on nhentai

he thinks anime dubs are racist because MUH white people.
I'm laffin

just go anyways

bullshit. give me the source

Suck my dick, or do the work

It'll take you less than a minute, you lazy asshole.

Is this trailer supposed to be a parody of the MN9 trailer?

yes

I may be an asshole but I'm not the lazy one here, literally third page on nhentai

Nice backpedaling.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to this guy

Isn't setting a new standard of morality exactly what the SJ-faggots try to do?

Almost as if all online communities are pure shit and the only way to escape is to turn off your computer.

AVGN 2 is a pretty good indie game,made by someone who doesn't seem to be a fucking SJW for once, if his twitter is anything to go by. At any rate it should be something you should at least look into.

Well as an user who enjoys a fully loaded pizza, I thank you for not trying to shove your anti-pinapple views down my throat. Too many people notch about it too often.

Fuck you.

Source is "Tennen Delivery | Air Head Delivery"

Who gives a flying fuck about these retards? When is the next Plinkett review?

oh it really is the on the 3rd page of nhentai. i checked exhentai with just the term delivery but couldnt find shit

I think he told her to fuck off after the movie, he hasn't shoved "diversity" into any other of his personal projects.

this is old

It's a platformer. Doesn't matter.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I don't give a shit about channel autism, just have a question. Is the new avgn game good?

it looks better than the first one at least.

that quality is terrible

Is this code for oppai loli?

oh god these 2 cuckolds… jesus christ.

the long hair guy is a fucking leftard, he would never deny his wife to a black man because it'd be racist, stereotype cuck

Jesus I was out of it last night.

I…have little or no pity for James after the drama involving Cheetahmen and his shitty movie (psst, his wife ruined the movie with her bullshit).

It's just a matter of time when Doug Walker, Angry Joe, and everyone associated with those pricks will get fucked over by karma. I will wait for that day.

No. but you wouldn't be wrong if you assumed it was

What happened with cheetahmen?

Can't fix that, it's inherently part of the video

I think it was about some dude scamming people out of their money on Kikestarter and AVGN helped that guy get exposure. James apparently didn't know it was a scam and pulled his support for it when he found out.

The thing about was that James and Mike were shady about it. They might have known it was already a scam, but didn't bother to tell any of the supporters. Mike went out of his way to delete anything about the incident.

Likely, considering how fast Mike shut it down after people found out that it was a scam. But I don't really remember that much, it was 3-4 years ago.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Mike_Matei

There's a video from some random youtuber faggot who had a feud with them and small snippet in the article about it,

They knew it was a scam, but said nothing to the supporters. James tried to make himself look good, but people were mad at him and Mike. They didn't even give the supports refunds, more or less saying, "Oh well, sucks to be you. Please support my movie btw."

Speaking of Mike, did that unfunny piece of shit backstab James with this Ghostbusters drama? Mike was always an ass-hole.

Try more than one dude. You had one fat guy who always sperged over James, and lolChris Bores. There were a few other scrubs that tried to get int the action, but no one gives a shit about them.

Here fanboy, have another source you'll just scoff off.

thegg.net/general-news/kickscammed-a-site-dedicated-to-kickstarter-scams/

They're still relatively good as time goes on by.

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Are you implying I like Mr. "MINECRAFTA"? The dude's a fucking talentless hack, but ED is shit now.

Were they even part of the project that received money?

All I recall they shilled it for a bit and never spoke of it again.

Hermoine is black

Anime Character is portrait by caucasian

if you dont want people asking source dont post lewd things

Oh, if you like that, you should see tumblr's reaction to finding out that Japan's live-action adaption of FMA is going to have a Japanese-only cast.

Not pictured: The retarded OP talking on their blog about how Scar is clearly supposed to be Ainu and that they hope that an Ainu person would play them.

No he wasn't, this was a stupid meme that started because there was an interracial kiss in his movie.

Yeah guys it was totally a scam and nobody every got their copy. hurr durr

youtube.com/results?search_query=cheetahmen 2 the lost levels

tumblr never stop being retards

People got the game, but not what was promised (a playable, legit copy). Paybitch just sent them the same old game 20 years ago, laughing his way to the bank. Despite the "apology" James and Mike honestly didn't give fucks that the supporters got jipped.

THE ONE TIME. THE ONE FUCKING TIME.

Nah, nignog. This happens a lot with Japanese media. They said 'Warner Bros' but it's still… Warner Bros Japan. They're Hollywood whitewashing on steroids.

So it's just a japanese movie made for japanese people like every other japanese movie?

That's less bad then.

Spoony, having actually been diagnosed with a mental disorder, somehow seems like a beacon of sanity among the rest of them.
Brad seems like a great guy to hang with, but jesus christ
It's like there's a fucking curse on these people, are we sure they haven't encountered some ancient aztec artifact?

Linkara actually prefers to be a sissy fucboi taking BBC in the ass.
This is fucking real, Holla Forums or Holla Forums unearthed his accounts on sissy forums and he fessed up when confronted.

The stupid part of this, is that blackface was done by blacks pretending to be whites pretending to be blacks, it was blacks parodying their own racist caricatures.
Also what fucking difference does it make the ethnicity of the actor of a fucking android, and then he fucking drops the "america is a melting pot" bullshit at the end.

And into the thrash it goes.

of course this fat retard had something to say about it

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

He's making new AVGN episodes too that aren't "THIS ONE'S THE SPECIAL EPISODE! AGAIN" which is great. As someone who was in the top 100 for Paperboy's Xbox 360 version for like a month, it definitely had flaws and James was on point with criticism, which was a relief.

Funny how the only ones whining about black people replacing traditionally white characters are spics and the chinks, 2 ethnicities who are rarely represented in old traditional mainstream outside bad guys

Doug Walker is an anti-white, anti-male faggot ass cuck who would sell his own parents into slavery just so he can get a wiff of the bathroom after a girl is done taking a shit.

What gender is that thing?

I don't like YouTube embeds because they don't fucking work for me.
The thumbnails don't load, and when I click them they don't play.

I thought shrek triggered trannies

Xing is a Chinese name and as far as I know "Ishvalan" isn't even a name in any language.

You imply trannies have any sense of irony

I really honestly have to respect James. He went a long time just being a bro with his comfy, goofy webshow and horror movie stuff and his site, is friends with lots of chill people, generally just goes with the flow playing vidya and not caring. He was completely oblivious to the way of the SJW, "diversified" because he didn't really understand the problem and just wanted to keep everyone happy, later began to understand and truly regret doing that diversity change to his movie, told his wife to fuck off and let him be, and continues to just do his own thing. He really is just a chill and pleasant guy, but he stood up for himself when he realized what his wife did. I bet his wife respects him more now.

TL;DR James' only shortcomings are letting his wife change his movie because he didn't really realize what was happening at the time, and being somewhat awkward. He's totally bro-tier otherwise.

Devil's advocate, but Hollywood tends to make Asian characters white constantly unless they're some stereotypical portrayal, while they'll make a white character black, but never any other race.

Since I see Cheetahmen being brought up over and over again I have to ask what the problem is. From what I get the guy was asking for way more money per cartridge than it takes to produce the cartridge and the code patch to make the game work already exists. So what? If people are willing to buy a piece of shift like Cheetahmen II for 60$ I say let them, it's their money.

I really don't understand why anyone would want Cheetahmen II in the first place, even if you patch the game to work it's still a shit game. But if people want to buy shit with their own money it's their decision. Personally I wouldn't even want it if someone gave it to me for free.

lol e-celebs

How is AJ part of the cuckcrew?
He has been shitting on the new ghostbusters since the trailer came out.

What's he talking about?

That Ohio gorilla thing. I thought it would be funny to take it out-of-context.

If they wanted to have females in a Ghostbusters movie, they should have introduced 1 or 2. Not 4. You can still have male GB's but your still don't have a female majority. Then if that was a success, then could have gone up to 4. (I doubt they would go to 3, as they would be at the tipping point and just go straight to 4).

Basically you gotta walk, before you can run.

And GB2016 is just running before it can walk and it looks like it's gonna trip and stumble.