SWEDEN HAS REAL PROBLEMS

Tim Pool is as objective of a guy as you’re going to find anywhere.

He went to Sweden to find out what was going on after the Trump troll created a media storm, and after spending two weeks there, he’s given his final report: Sweden has real problems.

Tim writes:

WE HAVE LEFT SWEDEN! I have to say that I am actually happy to have left. The country is a bit socially repressive.

In this video I discuss some of our findings and views with Sweden.

Was Donald Trump right? Watch the video and see what I think.

The upshot here is that Tim Pool is now getting a lot more subscribers and hits, and will hopefully be doing more of these types of objective investigations.

No one can accuse this guy of not being objective. I mean, they will accuse him of that, but it can’t really be taken seriously. It’s also more difficult to accuse him of being a Nazi, since he’s half-Asian (again, they don’t really care – they accuse homosexual Jews of being Nazis – but the public are more likely to see through it).

So, subscribe to his channel and consider throwing a few shekels his way on Patreon if you appreciate what he’s doing. I was of course kicked off Patreon, but I’m thinking of trying to make some covert account to fund him and some other people I like. I can tell you for a fact, being in the “fund projects through donations” business, that $2-5 a month is a massive help, and he creates steady and generally pretty good content (not all as good as this Sweden series, which was fantastic, but all of it worth watching in my opinion).

I’m pressing the issue of supporting this guy because this is exactly what we need right now: objective, real journalists. It’s a big, big deal. Because the fact of the matter is, all of our stuff is correct, but most of us pushing it push it from an (admittedly) biased angle as a way to counteract the bias of the mainstream lying Jew fake news media.

Unbiased journalism, however, is always going to be to our advantage. Always. And so making a space for that is something that is very important to me, and when someone like Tim comes along trying to do it, we need to offer support.

youtu.be/v0p7Oyvql9s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lh8gO
archive.fo/hRqan
friatider.se/ny-gruppv-ldt-kt-mot-pojke-i-uppsala
friatider.se/inget-nytt-polishus-i-rinkeby-ingen-v-gar-bygga-det
archive.fo/4s4h5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So anything to add or is this post solely to shill the VICE tier guy?

fuck off with your shilling

While the vid is alright and supports our cause I think you have made quite a shitty OP, first of all the formatting is weird. The OP is also bad and all over the place.

Also why shill for his patreon? People who want to donate will donate, people who want to subscribe will subscribe, your ad for it just makes it feel shilly and car salesmanly.

t. great poster

When the whole post is an advertisement, who do you think is behind the post?

Tim Pool is hardly someone that (((they))) would shill for. Especially not a video where he confirms that Trump is right.

I gotta say the video makes it feel like he is in early stages of the redpill. Being fucked over by swedish journalists and establishment really opened his eyes.

This isn't the place for shilling e-celebs and should never be, thing is Holla Forums remains skeptical on everyone putting themselves in the spotlight and for good reason. We live in a society where people will slap their own mother for a million dollars. Not saying Tim Pool is going to get cucked, but as history spells it out, ecelebs are targeted for cucking one way or another. Go shill on cuckchan.

This is an excellent red pill for normies.

It could be Tim Polo himself

It could be, he just never struck me as someone who visits chans though.

We literally worked this out years ago OP. YEARS ago. The rest of the western world is playing catch-up.

Have a look at the sweden thread on /polarchive/ is you want a good laugh.

Hey Tim, how's it hanging?

Tim, you did good work in Sweden. However, that does not give you the right to come here and e-beg your way to internet riches. If the work you do is worth supporting, people will support you naturally.

Why hasn't this been webm'd yet? I mean, he isn't saying anything we didn't know, but fuck sending clicks to jootube.

bump, blocked I guess….

How about you fuck off? Waiting for webm.

Sweden have extremely big problems yes, this one requires it's own thread.
Uppsala, Sweden a new group rape of a young teenage boy has occurred
I need a couple of more on my eye here, bit messed up from last night…
anyways, here sources now at least, til I get on my feet
no fireshit, so no pics

Source
archive.fo/lh8gO
archive.fo/hRqan
friatider.se/ny-gruppv-ldt-kt-mot-pojke-i-uppsala

Sick fucking shit, later

==Hmm.. A thread where we just post all incidents in Sweden, there have been shitloads not posted here lately, murders, riots, many have died(for such a low pop), 1 throat cut, head shots etc. Also here.

The Police station in rinkeby… Is not being built, construction workers can't do their job there
friatider.se/inget-nytt-polishus-i-rinkeby-ingen-v-gar-bygga-det
Anglo
archive.fo/4s4h5

Get your shit together Sven, wait till spring kicks in now, april-may.

That goy has made tons of movies you should all watch

Before this thread gets derailed.

I am pleasantly surprised with how objective Tim Pool was, I had presumed his prior affiliation with Vice and his tendency to cover riots of the cultural variety (comfy watching though they were) meant he was a progressive. But here we saw some actual journalism and I take my hat of to him even though he never takes his off (why is that one wonders?).

There was a thread on this guy a week or so ago, he's basically a lolberg servant of Paul Joseph Watson, and he's trying to cash in on knowledge that actually redpilled people disseminated years and years ago. Pool is a faggot jumping on the right-wing bandwagon, probably in an attempt to steer things back into civic nationalist-lite cuckdom. Sage for potentially shilling controlled op.

(((vice))), but as stated he a perfect tool for reaching normies. He have gotten a lot of traction in Swedish press, they are just in denial, except the alt press there, like posted one.

So this

Nice try, CIA

He's clearly jumping on the alt-kike bandwagon. Gotta make shekels.

user..

/thread

Now I absolutely need to know

Much disappoint

This. His video may help us but goddam OP is shit. Polite sage.

http:// www.express.co.uk/news/world/776560/Sweden-Riots-European-Migrant-Crisis-Rape-War-Iraq

Swedish war correspondent says Iraqi cities are safer than Stockholm.

I know you are a shill but I will answer for the benefit of any lurkers.

PJW flippantly offered to fund any journalist willing to report from a Swedish NO GO zone to prove they exist. Pool was the first to take the offer and PJW sent him a couple of grand. He isn’t in PJW’s pocket, he wasn’t reporting for him and Info Wars didn’t get any rights to any footage.

He hasn’t demonstrated any interest to “cash in” on the new counter narrative. Yes we know Sweden is fucked but it is useful for someone to go there and find out in an objective manor. Journalism shouldn’t have bias and this guy actually did a decent job of staying true to that.

Why have Sven not translated this, I saw it on the (((TV))) here
By accident…
It's all true, It's been so many murders, two group raped, so many murders, riots, shitskins in action. Many rapefugees.

Get on this one Sven I gtg more shuteye
lazy sunday… smoking the degenerate hash kike
Haven't done it in 6 million years

conflicted here, I've been watching him again lately. they do some good work actually.
They gassed his kikebook btw
I don't trust them after this shit earlier though, but as said at least they do some good shit by spreading this as fug.

I actually believe they lurk here
Or you are really good at getting it out there, they haven taken many of our cases on here

Oh, you know him personally do you? NO? Just a fanboy of his Jewtube videos? Either way, it doesn't matter because of WHO HE WORKS FOR.

You obviously don't know where you are. We are more intelligent than reddit.

If you enjoyed this post, be sure to hit that like button, and subscribe for more great posts like this one. You can also follow me on twitter @FuckOffWithYourShilling