3 Dindus Kidnap, Rape, Torture, white woman!

In Denison Texas today Three dindus kidnap, gangrape, torture, rob, and slash an 18yo white woman, leave her for dead. MSMedia dead fucking silent. SUSPECTS AT LARGE! You know the drill.
kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html
archive.fo/iGag2
after a woman claims they kidnapped and raped her Wednesday night.
The 18-year-old woman was found a few hours after she went missing from the Creekmore Apartments

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

and…?

bump, but I don't know the drill, really

what is the drill? I don't know it

Nobody have the suspects names? Listen to Police scanners?

We find out details, spread this on media, and anons in the area report what they can. The more looking and the more we direct the hatred, the more likely these niggers get lynched, and more white women shoot niggers on sight.

we need to acquire OP's drill

KILL A FUCKING NIGGER.

Not to mention she was engaged! Worse she may have been saving her virginity for marriage. Must be absolutely devastating for the family.

The fact that there are still civic nationalists and nigger-lovers is beyond me. Niggers need to be exterminated, and no "sending them to Africa" is not a solution: think of what a white Africa could be!

We could send them halfway.

patience boys, woman could be mudshark for all we know

Don't americans have guns?

RWDS cannot come soon enough.

I know, this shit is absolutely infuriating. I guess the only thing positive about this is that Childbirth to her white children will not be as painful. Hopefully she will have many white children (with help from donations) to spite these niggers.

I am actually in favor of mass entertainment in which convicted culprits like these subhumans are tortured, live, with uncensored atrocities.
The effect among the population and the criminals would be devastating.
I guarantee a sharp drop in crime rate and stellar ratings.

It's Texas, people don't realize we can do exactly that here.

I prefer a clean, quick, cheap, and painless removal of niggers, rather than Roman Justice. Kek seems to agree with you though.

It would be profitable, hence cheap.
The advantage over silent and clean removal is psychological. It's not the same thing, for a criminal wannabe, to learn in the evening news that one of the peers you look up too has been killed, and to actually see him brutally tortured for an hour straight live on TV.
You don't need to do that for all of them anyway. Just a selected happy few, preferably the ones involved in particularly infamous crimes and qualify for the special atrocities program.

You'd always have a few sick fucks but overall the incentive to not ending up in that position would be pretty strong.

Dont kid yourself, she probably wont have any. Women who get brutally raped by niggers dont enjoy sex ever again.

t. Dr. Schlomo BLACKEDberg

Good point, but what you're suggesting might actually cool down the anger of whites, and tame niggers from committing crimes. I think it's better to stay more logical and work to the reduction of the nigger as much as possible.

Youre the retard who interpreted it that way. Women who are raped are traumatized and avoid sex, it makes them cry and they never want to have it again.

He meant the raped women are too traumatised to have sex.

Can happen to men too. If you witness something like that, even "fictionally" or vicariously, it will cause a lot of trauma, at least those with a more noble character.

I know, I was kidding.

In all seriousness, I have a hard time believing it. Can women not overcome it with intense family support? Perhaps it is because the only rape victim I knew in my life was a massive whore.

Another day, another white victim. Its not going to stop until we're gone or we fight back.

It leaves a mark. I knew a girl raped at 13 which basically triggered like a sexual nihilism where she slept with practically everyone to gain favor. She wasn't even that much of a whore by her standards because being with 50 dudes is still less than 100+ some of the actual whores she hung out with.

Your autism is showing user.

No wonder women end being like

We live in dark times.

Things like this is why I laugh at the people who criticize Sweden. We've been worse than them for decades and we do nothing about it. All those people saying "Swedes, WAKE UP, if it was AMERICA, we would KILL THESE PEOPLE". Yeah, sure, that's why the blacks in America rape tens of thousands of white women every year with no retribution.

From an outsiders perspective it seems like you have a similar problem as sweden regarding these cases, mainly that the press ignores all these crimes and what they mean in regards to race relations.

Apathy like that I have realized is basically the death rattle of a person. When people stop caring, anything goes. It's the cousin of the modern idea of tolerance, a crazed notion that suggests one should willingly allow the suicide of entire peoples. I swear, WW2 has left a huge scar on people it affected the most (like Germany, Japan, etc.), one that cuts a lot deeper than flesh and bone and it manifests as the current generations are today, struggling to survive and drowning without any high purpose, as if they were born into this world with a deep sadness and those of us who come to understand (or remember) what the Axis fought for realize this the most.

Or maybe that's just me.

This really. Well Burgers, now's your chance to mete out justice to these niggers like you've been telling Swedes they need to. What's stopping you?

this

the article initially omitted anything about 3 subhumans being involved or any violence taking place at all.

just said essentially "missing girl found hours after being reported missing" and left it at that, implying that she was probably just out shopping. disgusting.

AMERICA YES

Can you imagine being in her fiancee's shoes? Wanting to kill those niggers for violating the love of your life but simultaneously wanting to be there for her to see her through it. A civilized society would not tolerate these subhumans in our midst.

This is why women must also carry. This was Texas, imagine if she shot them in the stomach and they bleeded out in agony.

18 years old. She cannot legally buy a pistol or have a concealed carry license. She is limited to long-arms only. Not sure if she can open-carry one at 18 or not.
Either way, a disturbingly small percentage of people in Texas actually carry, even smaller percentage of that is women.

When stuff like this happens why isn't there a crew there putting flyers and stickers up? Find her neighborhood and paste some flyers. These people aren't going to just find our stuff on the internet.

What kind of a world do we live in where those fucks aren't already hanging from a tree?

Dont give a shit until they leave politics forever.

Texas isn't what you think it is anymore. Carpetbaggers and beaners have made it progressive. If you hang out in Austin for a while you'd think it's SoCal or some other bean-filled liberal shit hole.
The niggers from Katrina and the beaners drove out the whites from the cities into the usual suburban enclaves, which are currently being encroached upon. Now carpetbaggers and chinks are driving out the niggers, and ICE is driving out the beaners. We just can't fucking win.

You're worse than a kike.

There would he niggers around to rape them if they didnt vote them in.

They made their bed now they lie in it.

Not be*

Obviously not. Everything in your post is appalling. I would have thought if there was one state devoted to remembering the Alamo, it would be Texas. Looks like they not only forgot it, they sold it off to Hong Kong businessmen.

Yes, it's definitely the niggers that are our primary enemy. Don't talk about the jews who create nigger culture. Don't talk about the jews who brought niggers over in the first place. Don't talk about the jew judges, jew lawyers and jew politicians who make sure the niggers aren't punished properly.
DEFINITELY NOT THE JEWS. LET'S JUST HATE ON NIGGERS. IT'S TOTALLY ONLY THE NIGGERS WHO ARE THE PROBLEM.

She's probably never even voted before given her age you absolute retard.

Yep, we need to gas every last nigger. Let's definitely not discuss how the jews are enabling nigger culture and nigger crimes. let's not talk about how RWDS really needs to go and murder every jewish judge, lawyer and politician.
nosiree.

Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews
Not the jews

Did i say that. The category she belobgs in did. Learn to read you massive white knight faggot

Have you never played chess? You don't get anywhere focusing on the king while ignoring the pawns.

You really need to get over your hatred of all white women. Some deserve it, there is nothing to indicate that she does. I'll happily "white knight" for a woman acting traditional and marrying a white man instead of being a degenerate slut or coal burner.

Texas could very well go blue in 2020, in which case, kiss 4 more years of Trump goodbye. The demographics are shifting hard, many conservative whites are starting to look into departing the state, all while more and more shitskins flood the state, alongside the steady stream of liberal whites who have taken over Austin and are starting to creep into the rest of the state. All the big cities in Texas are completely liberal or overrun with spics, San Antonio for example is 73% Hispanic, you basically are in Mexico in that city.

I feel like Trumps victory has made us complacent, the demographics nightmare we're facing hasn't changed. If we don't kick off the race war in the next few years the best we can hope for is balkanization. Otherwise, we're just going to become another third world shithole like Brazil.

Thats all fine and dandy as lobg as they vote again. America can be cleaned up in under 5 years easy once cucks and women get out.

And this might come as a shocker but, there wont be any muds around to rape.

So why dont you go and hunt them down?

Fuck off you fucking shill faggot, our hatred of kikes isn't to be used to dull our senses of wrong-doing done by others, of which niggers do MANY. You're pure fucking evil.

You wot m8?

What's the matter Tyrone, getting a little too warm for you?

Fucking niggers think having more than one enemy negates the option of dealing with them all. Niggers need to be gassed alongside their kike overlords.

Same thing tbh fam

America is so big that most will never know about it because the media will never report on it. The thing about Sweden is that it's such a small space that how can it not be in their faces all the time?

There was never a vote to kick them out, there's never a fucking vote on anything that matters.

Not to mention america has had this problem since before it was even a sovereign nation. While sweden was a primarily white paradise up to just a decade ago. The situations here aren't entirely fungible.

Let's see the things that led up to this there was no vote on:
You get the point

Not all the USA will devolve into Brazil-tier, just a lot of it. Whites will regroup in the Northern states while the rest of the country and American Empire falls in on itself no longer having white men to keep it afloat, and those ones will be the ones with the best survival instincts and brutally defend themselves if need be. That's my hope anyway.

What the fuck even is a dindu

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

No shit. You know why? Its political suicide to bring it up. You see the shitstorm that Trump brought when he wanted to deport illegal people that dont belobg here.

And who the fuck was the forefront of that shitstorm? Women and cucks. Strip them of any political power and you will see how fast things will get fixed.

"OK men we're going to vote to use extreme military force to remove, genocide and oppress undesirables"
"Let's just hope women don't fuck up the vote"
Imagine believing this
WHOA dude that IS a shocker. No one has ever put it this way.
I bet you think you're real edgy.
As if you have ever done anything as productive as someone like Le Pen or Ann Coulter.

Houston and Austin and all the large cities are really fucking liberal

I don't disagree with ending women's suffrage, doesn't mean I think white women deserve to be raped and murdered by subhuman niggers.

Why the fuck would you vote for something like that. Do you understand how gay that is? I already wrote a thing parodying this but I'm going to do it again.

Specific ones who lobby on behalf of the niggers deserve exactly that. Pottery for race traitors. Wipe out these defectives and future white children won't have the same vulnerabilities.

Imagine putting fascist military action up for a vote. Imagine caring this much about voting.

fuck off cuck

Yes it's very strange how people are so unreceptive of fascist military mass expulsions and genocide. Thanks women…
Cucks "belong to the category called white men" therefore not even white men should be allowed to vote.
Yes cucks (white men) should not have political power

There's a simple solution to this, cast the vote, and oven anyone who voted against it.

USA YES

At this point america is so far gone its better just to let it burn as an example for all other white nations on what to avoid

Or don't put anything up for a vote. How hard is this to understand? Some of you fags are some straight up faggot liberals that don't like blacks I swear. You're not fascists.

I can blame white women for a lot of shit, but one thing I can't blame them for is bringing niggers here.

Its amazing how many people here still support democracy.

Democracy is a cancer responsible for allowing kike shit like marxism to even exist, but imagine not having a vote or the constitution in today's USA. We'd have no guns and already be living in a factory farm ruled over by kikes in DC.

They'd willingly be submitting a petition to be purged. I fail to see how this is in any way undesirable. The actual vote doesn't matter, it just hands us a picture of the demographics and who is worth saving.

Yes, you have to kill your enemies before they kill you.

You don't need the petition

Lot of cuckservitives will be hard to out post happening. I'd really like to who the traitors are early on in.

We used to decorate trees with niggers like this where I'm from. We should revive the tradition.

But you can blame them for passing and voting for ebt and other bullshit to siphon money out of white men to allow niggers to reproduce at alarming rates.

All these white knights itt is amazing.

Soon this shit wont be up for debate anymore.

Don't most women orgasm during rape?

They're built to. Just as men are built spare them when raiding a tribe. It's some survival adaptation.

No, according to the statistics I've read it's around 20% of the time. And you have to wonder how many of those times were the "rapes" as defined by feminists, AKA she was drunk and regrets it afterward. Real rape is brutal, violent, and damaging. Women are traumatized from it for pretty much the rest of their lives in most cases, and few ever fully recover from it. Rape isn't rough sex, women don't enjoy it at all and it's actually pretty painful.

There's a reason it was qualified as one of the crimes you would be killed for in Western civilizations historically. Anyone who has had personal interactions with women have been raped understand that they either become whores who lack any discernment about the quality or quantity of their partners, or absolute recluses who don't even want men to touch them. Real rape more or less ruins a woman for life.

Because we live in atomized societies where people aren't a community, they're a vast array of disconnected individuals living completely separate from one another. The raw, visceral damage of attacks like this doesn't register on the average Americans or Swedes consciousness, if they're even aware of it at all. Even if they become aware of it, there's no real outrage because we have no sense of the volk, it has been cut out of the vast majority of us, so when people hear about things like this, it's just a story about some stranger, just a statistic, there's no emotional reaction because they feel no personal connection to the crime. The only people who care on the level that we talk about on this board are the family members of the victims, and they're too isolated to have any impact on a societal level.

We've been poisoned so deeply and thoroughly it's maddening. Comprehending the real damage the Jews have perpetrated by severing all our connections to each other as countrymen and as a people is mind numbing.

Cant blame the jew 100% when the goy are stupid enough to fall for the multi culti trick.(JIDF WAS SENT BACK TO HIS CUCKSHED FOR THIS POST)

Oh no. I'm not any kind of civic nationalist. I'm totally on board with having white men get raped to death by nigger dicks. If you don't want that then you're a dirty civic nationalist and no true Holla Forumsack and you'll definitely get the rope.
Anyone who doesn't want white men getting raped to death by niggers deserves the rope, amirite (((fellow nazis)))?

Reported

Another reason why people like Ben carson, also refer to them as niggers.

(Checked for truth.)

Quite literally, in this case. The damage has been done. Which begs the question, why are we still waiting?

Because even here on Holla Forums we have civic nationalist cucks like
who would sell us out to the kikes in a heartbeat if it meant they could virtue signal against racists. Even Trump, who you all keep sucking his dick, takes every opportunity to talk about helping niggers. We have a cuck problem.

All shitskins, slants, non-whites, kikes, are a problem. There are no based non-whites.

Found the mulatto who wishes he were white. Reported. This thread is about niggers.

Something about your spacing and being an edgelord makes me think you might not belong here

Reported

stick man HWNDindU triggerd.

Kill yourself, you MGTOW cuck.

Civic nationalist cuck.

Definitely not white. Head on back to 4cuck.

Into the oven you go.

yes and no. Niggers are enabled and encoraged to chimpout and bix nood by jews, but niggers are naturally more violent and stupid than other people.
niggers dont belong in a civilized society with whites because we are so different. Just look at all of Africa. They have always been naturally retarded and cant build a progressive society even without jews.
If I could press a button, one exterminates all niggers in the world and one button kills all jews…Id still press the nigger button. Even with all the jew propaganda, whites would be too elated and ready to colonize Africa, large parts of the US could be rebuilt, Europe would be almost saved, etc.

No user, that sort of thinking is not allowed by the fine (((anons))) in this thread. Either you want white men raped to death by nigger dicks or you're a civic nationalist cuck. And no matter what it's definitely not the jews.

Hi Jamal! You're not white. You never will be white. You are not a based negro. Your people are shit because they are shit. If we removed all jews today niggers would still be niggers. It's in the N-DNA. Have a nice day and try to not rape any white women would you? Thanks.

wew boy.

Take your meds, shizo.(GOON WILL NEVER GET THAT 10BUX BACK)

U.S.S. Holla ForumsACK IS BACK IN BUSINESS
FREE REPARATION CRUISES FOR NIGGERS

Want to see your own argument destroyed instantly? If this happened in Sweden it would be another mid-afternoon. Because it happened in Texas it's shocking.

Sorry Sweden, I know you want to say that your country is as bad as anywhere else but that's not the case. The other major difference is that the police are actually searching for the guys, and will in all likelihood find them because there's only so many places niggers go in Texas. The media will always be the media so I wouldn't know why you would claim that as evidence either. One thing's for sure, there are more outlets capable of reporting just fine in America than in Sweden, where you have to get much more relatively truthful news about your country than Germany. Don't feed D&C because you're hurting.' Turn that hurt into strength.

t. Texan

I know, user. That's why I think the situation is so severe that we have to have a collapse-like situation for any return to a semblance of normalcy.

Steers and queers, enjoy having a majority Hispanic population, you fucking cuck.

An inventive solution too, Helicopters are to small for the Dindu population.

What you could do instead is have a remote controlled ship filled with gibs. Get them all on the boat and lie about there being a captain. Once the ship reaches a certain point from the shoreline scuttle it.

Dindu's can't even swim so you don't even have to go very far as well, it's green to save on fuel.

*from Germany.

Did I step into Holla Forums for a moment? Whites are still the majority in Texas and hispanics are confined only to the big cities and border counties. Not only that but the number of hispanics will only go lower from now on.

It's not D&C to point out that we have a gigantic problem with blacks assaulting and raping women, along with all the other crime they bring, and that we do nothing about it. We should put our own house in order, yet, just like the Swedes, and really whites everywhere, we respond to the problems the same way as always.

We fall back, we create our own gated communities, we try to send our children to schools with the fewest blacks/immigrants, we retreat as much as we can, and avoid the problem as much as we can. If whites don't grow a backbone and start confronting these issues, we are doomed. If you examine the demographics data it is obvious that we are already in a deep, deep hole and soon, especially in the United States, there will be nowhere left to run to.

You're a Texan. What do you think of the fact that the state is turning into California liberals owning your state capitol city, and the rest of the population centers becoming majority Hispanic? Texas is going to be a Democratic state in a few years. Sweden honestly has a much better chance of fighting back than we do, because if they wake up, they can easily drive their invaders out of their country.

We, on the other hand, are going to have to be knee deep in the dead for years before we can claim to be a white nation again. And if we don't do that, take that hard road, we are finished. Trump wasn't the way forward, he was a stopgap that loosened the noose just a little bit so we can breathe and hope everything explodes in time for us to have a chance of taking our country back.

Fucking Slaanesh…

Goon talking point
Reported.

Are you delusional? Look at birth rates, and then the age distribution of whites VS Hispanics. The Hispanics will outnumber whites in the state as a whole within 5-10 years, even if ALL immigration stopped, right now. Which it hasn't, by the way. The wall still isn't built, and the deportations aren't significant enough to make any impact thus far. If Trump doesn't start fining businesses and making it virtually impossible for Mexicans to find work here, we do not have a solution. Even then it's questionable due to how many are legally here and how many children they are having. We're not taking our country back any way other than through force of arms.

Let me put this into perspective for you; If all immigration was stopped, today, the country will still be minority white in about ten years. Right now about 30% of the white population in the United States comes from the Baby Boomer generation. In the next ten years they will begin to largely die off, after which point, we will go down to a 30% or less White population. This is compounded by the fact that, as I mentioned before, the Hispanics have far more children, especially nationwide beyond just Texas, than Whites do. And once that happens there is no democratic solution. You will never have a conservative candidate of any kind that can win an election anywhere in the United States, and certainly not at the federal level.

It's time to wake up and smell the napalm. Gas the kikes, race war now, or say goodbye to anything resembling a white civilization in America.

Armchair psychiatry. Reported.

The boat, if robotic, could unscuttle itself and return for more.

This. I'll never understand why some idiots on here look at the absolute numbers, not the amount of breeding age white people that exist versus their shitskin opposites.

This is an accurate summary, but I'd say that white people are more outraged by this shit than you give them credit for, there's simply no way to express it, and few mediums that allow that expression. With the internet and the gradual rise of white identity we can actually know about these things more than we used to. You are correct that whites have become insanely atomized though, a big part of that is simply the way our country is built. Our towns are made for vehicles, not pedestrians. Our suburbs are social vacuums with few common spaces, promoting intense isolation which is ironically the opposite of what they were billed as.

Looks like somebody touched a nerve.

kampfy plz. It's getting obvious now. Whats the agenda?

Why are americans such cucks?

Why don't you put that 2nd amendment to good use?
To think you guys used to be cowboys…

This is true, and why honestly I think young whites should congregate in states in the PNW where it's still heavily majority white. In battle, you have to accept the reality of the situation, and that sometimes means regrouping and fortifying yourself there. Let all these places fall apart, become lawless, and Brazil tier. They won't be a threat to white strongholds that can be built still.

Why is this spergy manchild still a mod for fucks sake.

There's a new board on Holla Forums to avoid him and therealmoonman if you wish. It's gaining popularity already.

because the site is basically compromised. I know I'll be attacked by sub-nigger IQ spergs for saying so, but it's the only logical conclusion.

Dubs checked and kek'd, fair enough. Most Americans are indeed massive cucks, especially the ones that fondle their guns and LARP like it's 1776. That being said, there are a large number of gun-fondlers who ARE ready to go to war, but as with every atomized western nation, there's no initiative to get it going. People still have it far too comfortable, and the gradual growth of white identity is only beginning to resow the seeds of volk.

gas yourselves

(checking dubs checking dubs)
You mean the "it's to stop tyranny" guys? Yeah they never seem to get around to defining tyranny.
That is the crux of the issue. People don't fight if they can turn on tv, lock their doors, and eat pizza instead.

You fell for the blackpill posters thinking real hard.
That's not what D&C posters are doing. D&C posters do not discuss the issue. D&C do not point out the problem, they exploit fracture points.

If that were the case the police nor other people wouldn't be on it. What more are you asking exactly? There's already way more women carrying guns, women carry has been on the rise for years but I guarantee you that those women carry only because their man carries. Tons of niggers and spics get taken own by people carrying their gun that never make it to the news. Make friends with cops for once and they will tell you stories that never hit the news and they're just what you're hoping to hear, whites defending themselves with their gun and the attacker was a shitskin. The real solution to these problems are removing the negro, the mexican, the mudslime, and the jew altogether but for something like that to happen we would need real 1488-tier government. I would love it if Texas became Hiter's dream before any other state or country but that's not gonna happen any time soon.

Laughable. Last time I checked that's the case everywhere else. We already know the game is by stacking as much power to big cities and causing that to be the deciding power. That's why states like Washington that still belong to the NWF is contradictory to their political power because of places like Seattle. Portland is almost the same way with Oregon. In the case with Washington even when divided to specific demographics it still went blue in areas that almost the majority of the US was red. The point is not to knock Washington or the NWF, my point is to highlight that these problems are not individual to each state. Texas is no exception. We're just bigger.
Don't be dishonest. Sweden is getting closer to the point of fighting back but only because it's being pushed to the brink and people are doing their due diligence and redpilling others. Sweden's chances of fighting back hinge on two things: 1, society breaks down so hard and fast that the uncucked rise up and have to fight back the ZOGpolice and the shitskins or 2, real actual change occurs and libtards see their country change around them. The US was heading in that direction without Trump. Just like other european countries, we all look to Sweden and see a possible future. I get a hardon for any chance Sweden has of fighting back whether it be a free-for-all in the streets or through the law.

This blackpilled thinking has got you bad. The US will never become a white nation without some serious unprecedented levels of legal jumps. Be realistic but not in the pessimistic sense. You are right that Trump won't give us what we really want to see happen in our lifetimes but he is the first step there. Let me emphasize something for you, you either work within the confines of the (((law))) or not and that's where the jews focus on the most because whites love laws more than niggers love gibs. I've thought this through many times and the only way the US could become white without a serious (((human rights))) nightmare of purging the brown and spilling their blood is in no particular order:
> ending dual citizenship and deporting jews or just fucking kill them
That would remove majority brown and all other shades but it would not remove the mongrels who are mixed. There are ways of dealing with that too. But seriously, lay off the blackpill for once and don't let the D&C get you.

right on. I frequent blogs and other places that these people inhabit, and you're exactly right, they have no idea what "tyranny" means. I think they have some ridiculous vision of tanks, apropos of nothing, rolling through their neighborhoods and them heroically fighting the amorphous enemy. Basically it's Ralphie's gunfighter fantasy in A Christmas Story on steroids. Thing is, "tyranny" is much more ((((insidious)))) than that, which is what Holla Forums is all about.

on average, a hundred white females are raped by niggers a day. democracy is bullshit

Swede here, while I gave you some slack earlier in thread, I think we should all just agree that whites everywhere need to start fighting back. We shouldn't demoralize eachother but encourage eachother to fight back.

Try to be constructice instead of negative piece of shit.

QUADS OF DESTINY CONFIRM WHITES ARE FIGHTING BACK

i'm glad you got the get, not me.

It's not blackpill. Blackpill is looking at the situation and concluding it's hopeless. We can win the war, but we must fight that war because it is the only way forward due to the demographics collapse, which, by the way, you didn't address in your response.

How exactly do you think we can retain any form of political power once the demographics shift hard and fast in the liberals favor, which, as I explained, they inevitably will? All three of your proposed solutions are impossible as they require political power that we simply do not have now, and certainly will not have in the next few years.

It's been discussed many times but we are a K selected species, and the shitskins are R selected species. They will outbreed us and take total political and cultural control unless we do what K selected species do in the fight for survival, violently and aggressively defend our territories. We are predators, but if we don't bare our fangs and start to rip and tear in the next few years, we will be drowned by the ocean of filth that keeps rising every single year.

So we're clear, understanding that is not defeatism. It is accepting the reality of the situation, and, therefore, what must be done in order to secure a future for our people.

Quads of Absolute Veracity speak true wisdom

It was a beautiful, clear day. The sky was a bright blue, foreshining the future that lay ahead.

A large cruise ship was moored in the harbor. A banner was draped along the starboard side declaring "TODAY ONLY, FREE XBOX ONES, PS4s, SHRIMP JUMBALAYA, CHAMPAGNE AND ALIZE, AND A YEAR OF FOOD STAMPS. COME AND GET IT!!!"

Crowds walked by rubbernecking the ship in bewilderment. First a group of a dozen or so stood at the velvet rope awaiting entrance. Before long the port looked like a welfare office on the first of the month. White folks looked from a distance in disbelief, most walking by laughing and shaking their heads. As the blue-green sea jostled back and forth, the amorphous crowd too bobbed up and down, resembling the shadow of Louie Anderson.

After about an hour the crowd had swelled to around 3,000 of the nation's finest dindus, mudslimes, and beaners. The captain gave a hearty long tug at the ship's horn. The crowd burst into cheers, laughter, and dancing.

Suddenly, the velvet rope fell from the poles from which it was suspended. No ship staff appeared, but the people took the message and flooded onboard.

Immediately the swarms rushed upon the loot. Footballs began flying across the deck. Beers were passed around and a game of Madden '17 was started on the massive 20 foot projection monitor.

After about an hour a man appeared alone on the top deck. His skin was fare and his voice boomed like an angry thunder god.

"How are the gifts?" he asked the crowd.

The crowd cheered in a drunken elation.

"Shall we continue the party? How about we take a cruise?"

The crowd again cheered, their attention totally absorbed in the gibs.

Suddenly, the man disappeared for he was nothing more than a hologram. A handful of the ship's passengers took notice and began calling out "Look! Dat man jus disappeared!!"

But the pull of Xboxes and Playstations was too strong. Da gibs were too strong.

The ship took off from port, but still no crew was to be found. The passengers took no notice.

Bewildered white onlookers watched as the ship slowly crept a mile away from the port. Then the ship stopped. After about 10 minutes the forward part of the ship began sagging in the water. The scuttling had begun…

After about 45 minutes the ship completely sank into the water. 30 minutes later it re-emerged. It returned to port, banner still on starboard side "TODAY ONLY, FREE XBOX ONES, PS4s, SHRIMP JUMBALAYA, CHAMPAGNE AND ALIZE, AND A YEAR OF FOOD STAMPS. COME AND GET IT!!!"

A dark crowd formed at the port, cheering and laughing. Bewildered white onlookers shook their heads and moved on about their day.

This. No more fratricidal shitflinging. We're all in this together. Swede or Texan.

Dubbels checked and heartily kek'd and capped for posterity. Good job user.

Glad we're on the same page.

I thought you said you weren't blackpill? Besides we have liberals on the run and our influence is growing. You can say you aren't blackpill all you want but you're ignoring all the progress we've been making. This isn't 2013 anymore. This isn't even CURRENT YEAR anymore. Do you know why it isn't 2013 anymore? Because Holla Forums and similarly-minded people made sure things would not get any worse and wouldn't stay as bad. And don't get me wrong, we aren't done and not by a longshot but we're actually winning and that's the most shocking part.

I explained that as well. The point I was getting at that you glanced over is that we don't have the lawful means to take extreme action that would ensure a white nation, not in any white nation. Unless we completely ignore laws and become criminal vigilantes we won't get a RWDS that we want and sure as hell won't get a lawfully sanctions RWDS without serious political power. Believe me, I'm bloodthirsty enough to wish for such a RWDS even now, and even as I say things are better or getting better, but I plan on winning in as many ways possible.

Every day I dream of putting jews through as much agonizing pain and quite literally tearing jews apart with my bare hands, to find out if jews can actually feel fear, or if the fear I see in their eyes is just another lie and the only solution is to inflict more pain on them and keep testing if they have the ability to feel fear. I know I'm not the only one with that much anger and bloodlust being held inside. I know that even if things get better I may still need it. But maybe I won't be so lucky as to take out a few niggers in a self-defense situation and in that regard do my part. Like I said, I almost envy not being able to be there in Sweden where the stakes are higher and no matter what direction it goes, but I have a home to defend so that's where I'll operate out of.

We've held back the flood, and only momentarily. What political victories do you believe we can attain when the Baby Boomers start dying off? They are the people who voted Trump in, if you bother to look at the voting data, and they will start dying off soon. Political victories do not magically change the demographics.

The best possible thing that can happen in the next few years is Trump triggers the liberals so hard that they attempt to remove him from office, or kill him, and from there we can get going on what REALLY needs to be done. Because politically, we are looking a ticking timebomb and once it detonates democratic action through the system will be pointless.

Start having fucking babies, you know I envy you americans, because you have a national resource of good traditional women because of how large your churches still are. You also have a alot of land, alot of it still very white, also you have geographical advantage.

Depends on where you are in the United States. Putting aside the Mormons, most women you find in churches across the US are older women who are not fit for breeding.

The largest issue for having a white family in the United States, though, is economic. Dual income household is practically a necessity unless you're at least upper middle class, and that throws a huge wrench in the gears.

I hate to break it to you Mr Yurodubs, but most of the churches here are pozzed to hell. There's not as many good traditional white women here as you think.

I'd love to go back to church just to meet a beautiful white woman worthy of my attention. Alas,

If I can find redpilled women in Sweden you can find redpilled women in texas, tennesse and the midwest.

It wasn't just the boomers that voted him in, don't be silly. Most outlets say it was a combination of boomers and Gen X and/or Centennials which is the purported generation after millennials. Boomers are going to live longer than anyone would ever want them to. Besides, the generational data is somewhat unreliable because everyone counts them differently. Boomers are typically counted as being born in 1945 or later. Generation X is almost always skewed longer or shorter. Millennials are usually counted in such an unreliable fashion as well. The newest generation afterwards, Centennials, is the one we're winning the biggest with. They're the most receptive to memes, the addictive nature of the internet as a resource for knowledge, and the ones that will grow up during the Trump years - and that's aside from the ones that are already adults and voted, again unreliable parameters. Hell, just the other day we had a thread on Holla Forums of a high school outside Houston, Texas where kids were sig heiling.

Again, the not-blackpill blackpill. It's like you're completely ignoring the fact that we can shape the next generation's mind like we already are doing or something.

Thank god she's not dead.

Her mind probably died, you don't get over shit like this, poor woman.

Oh im laffin

The churches here are indeed massively pozzed, but that's still where all the good women are. No the women aren't redpilled, but do you ever expect them to be? The church girls are still maleable, and do genuinely want a white man to have a stable relationship with.

Gen x was the generation that was angry and just said "Fuck the world."

If it was just younger whites voting Trump would have lost. The older you got the higher a % that voted for him. And many more of them than younger voters voted, as always, so, no, you're wrong, the Baby Boomers DID elect Trump and once they start dying off he, and every other conservative, is in a great deal of trouble.

Factual data is not blackpill. Taking that data and losing all hope because of the reality, is blackpill. You sound like a bluepilled moron at this point, you refuse to acknowledge the REALITY of our demographics crisis.

Yes, we can shape the next generations mind. But to what end, when that next generation is going to be a minority in their own country? A democratic, country, mind you, in which ethnic groups vote their own interests, which are counter to whites interests. You cannot escape this fact, no matter how you try. The only way forward for our people, if we want to retain a white civilization, is war. There's nothing more to be said.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, or start learning how to speak Spanish.

Google map it, looks housing project'ish.

Not saying she should've known better…

I don't really get it, tbh. Unless it's violent like in OP. If it's just forced sex then whatever, ponos in vagoo. I've been sexually assaulted before. It's literally nothing. Unless you get AIDS or the niggers/pajeets shove a pole through you or set you on fire or something, which they're prone to do, of course. Society makes it worse than it is. By nature, women think rape is erotic. Look at the chick-lit they write. Half of it is some "sexy" guy who borderline rapes them. And they fucking love it. Socially they think rape is abhorrent, instinctively they think rape is erotic, and they hold these two incongruent beliefs at once in cognitive dissonance. But the sjw academics forbid discourse on the topic because bawww feeels. Of course, I'll take any excuse for a lynch mob. It's Texas. Shoot to kill, boys! tfw can't participate on a good old fashioned coonhunt because modern babying tier "justice" says that's baaaaaaad.

So is divorce rape. The pity white men have for women is not mutual.

Women see men as disposable and easily replaced cogs in the machine that are due to be milked for max advantage unless they're extremely insecure.

Blame it on the modern jewish world, but I have zero pity for women.

My father got his life wrecked by my mother and never recovered and I had a string of shitty relationships as well and never experienced women that aren't scheming against men.

Dubs checked. You're correct, the future looks damn scary if you don't account for possible balkanization or war. According to polls, 55% of people aged 18-29 voted for Clinton, a solid majority that indicates not only a higher level of progtardism, but also a near majority of shitskins. Still, that's actually down from 2012 when 60% of that same demographic voted for Obama. Plus, even as the democrats cried about "mug collage-ejucated voters" and called everyone who voted for Trump a toothless hillbilly, when you break down college graduates by race, 52% of white college graduates voted for Trump.

But back on subject, yes, the demographics are scary but not insurmountable to our sheer survival, which is all I'm concerned with at this point. Once whites become an absolute minority in America (which we will), there are still avenues to survival. Increased tribal attitudes, and non-stop agitation can breakdown the social fabric of society fairly quickly. Basically, we'll have to become a little more like jews; kvetch and raise hell at every opportunity, and not be afraid of confrontation .

That's getting tossed around a lot recently.

This D&C bullshit is getting real old, kikes.

Okay, just ignoring the stuff I said and just restating what you said is totally fine. That's fine. Thanks for being honest.

That's not how things work. I know you really really want to be solely right but that's not how it works.

No one is arguing about the statistics except for the fact that not every generation is fucked but then you want it both ways by saying that, "oh well if it was just younger people then." Guess what? Demographic political alignement is not static. But keep wanting it both ways.

It's seriously like you deliberately ignore how when generations change so do demographics. We're kicking mexicans and other illegals out and from there we have momentum to change other things but all you can do is imply that we should go RWDS as the next options. Even if that were always the plan, isn't it more strategic to curb their ability to get backup; i.e. mass deportation, strict & tight immigration, build the wall. Even in your own plans you aren't thinking these things through.

White survival is a concept that will be whites' saving grace. Leftism is an experiment that is at its end. Leftists being genetic dead ends serve as living examples of what not to do to newer generations that will be more susceptible to our ideological counter-measures against leftist brainwashing. All shitskins do is reproduce but nothing else. The newest forms of degeneracy seen in the media are in its final phases before the root is cut. Like a warped flower stem being pulled from its root, it's in a glass vase to be exhibited, but it will soon die. Not many people on Holla Forums realize that a lot of the things that are popping up recently are previously scheduled and would have happened regardless of Trump's victory or not.

You have to take into account that the biggest source of encroaching shitskin in america is the mexican which is losing its avenue of reinforcement. Initial deportations will include the many that were recently here illegally. Followed by them are the ones that have been here longer. Following that is rethinking existing amnesty and immigration laws. Shitskins even in this moment are here on borrowed time. As things push further to the right and as white nationalism spreads, so will bolder and ethnocentric laws arise. A lot of people think that just because certain amendments have passed and laws remain on the books that those can't and will not be changed. Using the same vulnerabilities that democracy has against the enemy is very much possible. In other words, anything can happen but it all depends who is in charge at the government.

It seems like a mod was the shill derailing the thread. Look:

And then you post this: which is utterly unrelated to the thread as well.

It looks like you, kampfy, were trying to shit up the thread for whatever reason, and you've clearly been the one trying to force the "polarization shill" meme. Why?

You may not have been the one posting under the ID: 1528dc, but the timing looks really bad. What's the deal man?

Hi, legit Texan here.
It's all Mexicans, niggers, and liberals down here, unless you live out in the sticks.
Except for donut shops, those are all Asians.

dumb bitch was caught relaxin.
dumbfuck fiance relaxin.
no sympathy for the retarded.
yeah its gonna need stitches, he better break up with her she is tainted

nuffin

Bring back lynching so that they'll learn.

Wrong, majority of white millenials voted Trump.

I think rural Texans just don't understand how completely the major cities in Texas are overrun, and how fucked the state is because of it. It'll be a completely democratic state within ten years at most.

By 1% or less. If you think that's enough to carry 2020 if enough Boomers die between now and then, think again.

What the fuck? I mean I know that a higher percentage of women also voted Clinton but still.

Does it really surprise you that young women like a strong male who promises to protect the country and keep them safe? In another poll recently more women than men support closing the border. Ignore the MGTOW shills, white women are allies and without them Trump would not have been elected.

Eh, without women of any ethnicity voting Trump would have won by a larger margin.

3rd parties. a whopping 16.1% of white millenial men voted for a 3rd party, likely Gary Johnson. Let that sink in

Yeah I saw that, couldn't figure out if we just had that many dude weed lmao degenerates or what.

AMERICA YES

How many Boomers were lefties when they were in the Millennials age bracket? These days it's becoming apparent to anyone with a brain to use it, rather than listen to their heart.

Issue is that its something like only 55% of millenials are white, gets even worse at younger generations. So hope you weren't counting on voting to save us in the longrun.

No, just pointing out the foolishness of "age fighting".

Dammit Satan

I just made this post in the other didnu rape thread. And I'm just about done.
I have outrage fatigue. We need to start purging these animals yesterday.

Typically not if there is prolonged torture, nigger stench and knives involved, no.
t. former counselor.

Damn. I just came to check because my first instinct in all these is that the girls was a coalburner and dreserved it (75% of the time in these sorts of cases it is true).

Provide statistics this fucking instant. You have been brainwashed by kike demoralization. Ask yourself who benefits the most if you become apathetic to news of interracial rape as a default reaction.

Have you ever been in these threads? Most of the time there is a "white girl raped and murdered randomly by niggers" thread it is discovered that she associated with the nogs and burned coal.

At first I thought a mile wasn't far enough out. Then I realized that niggers can't swim.

And half the time that happens its just some jew stirring up shit and a swarm of hapa /r9k/ KHV faggots eating up the bait without a sliver of critical thought, and when you actually read the article, there is no mention of coal burning or proof of the opposite, like in this case.

Lurk more, faggot.

The jews play both sides. They want another Dylann Roof.
If you have to go full retard at least take out a banker or a synagogue instead.

Son if internet shills could break me I would have been in a padded cell since the cancer epicemic of '09

I ragequit imageboards for about 5 years after Holla Forums got trashed by moot/goons around the time of chanology.

You didn't miss anything. The First Exodus literally saved western civilization

Race traitors hang first. Bottom line.

I can't wait till you get doxx'd and killed, kikey

I know, I was there. I quit in '07.

(checked)
if fullchan falls, where else is there?

Not running away and expecting someone else to pick up the fight like whites have done for the last 70 years.

Doesn't matter where. Home is where the keks are.

We've already won, more or less. I be surprised if imageboards were irrelevant a year or two from now because we're too busy IRL with the Final Deal.

this

also sauce on cancer epidemic of '09

Unless we actually lost and they're just making us think we can win with time while their poison works the final stage, aka they try to pacify the rising anger just enough to keep the frog from escaping the water.

God help us if that is the case.

I had a long tl;dr post written but just go look at the most recent picture of Hillary.

Did you forget the one single cardinal rule?

Democracy is a mistake.

Good thing we're a republic and not a democracy or shillary would have won.

I do not understand.

Holy fucking unchecked trips. Praise Kek for this message of depressing truth! Purge all shitskins from our lands!

No, ACTUAL Texan here. Mexis and Nigs are in the cities. The rest of the place is still pretty damn white. Except for Border. Nigs are confined to cities. Spics are everywhere, but in decreasing percentages as they get away from their sanctuary cities and free WIC cards.

That's the point. All the population centers in Texas are overrun. Soon, it will just be another Oregon or Washington, with conservative rural regions that are irrelevant in national elections since so much of the populace is centered in the cities. In democratic politics, there is no future for whites in America. Only through war can we prevail.