Stop worshipping Pepe

Some of you dumbasses literally worshiping a meme.

You're acting like a literal subhuman. Frankly I blame all these shitty /x/ shills shoveling their pervert mental sex magick tricks in here. Leave

No.

your thread is shit but you're right, it doesn't want or deserve worship, but it needs respect for its work and must be treaded like a legendary user that always delivers.

Said the person using an e-celeb pic.

Maymays don't deserve or need shit. Don't waste your respect on a fucking useless literal .jpg when you could save that respect for someone important

fuck off

I don't waste my respect, because i direct it to a very living being, you just don't understand how alive these entities are, and how ancient

Stop worshipping Varg

Stop heyyyy what's that sound everybody look what's going down

Fuck off Varg

I know perfectly well how the occult works. All these /x/ shills who think there's a spiritual entitiy behind a meme are new age freaks who know jack shit about the occult. They happen to stumble on a google search and now think they know everything about everything and then jack off to hentai tarots for a year and think they're in srs bzns. Don't get swindeled this easily retard

Worship of gods is alien to Us. We invoke him.

S T O P
posting slide threads

Automatically ignore autists like this.
Real men post smug anime girls.

CIA shill wants people to stop worshiping Kek so his spirit cooking dinner this weekend might work

That's kek, pepe is his prophet you uncultured swine.

Aren't religions memes though? Or a large, complex collection of memes?

PRAISE KEK

Hi Renegade. Hows the D&C going these days?

that should be a banner

Jesus' teachings are literal memes.
Hitler spread his message through memes.
The Jews used memes to spread the lie of the holocaust.

These faggots don't understand that memes aren't simply goofy images.
We don't worship memes. We use them to carve out a destiny that suits us.