The Griff is back

And it looks like she isn't too happy about the shops you made.

She should have named it "A Hell of A Long Story"

this is pathetic. her "harassment" claims boil down to like getting shittalked by bravo

I'm not going to watch your video, Spock.

uhh

Anybody have the smeagol/Gollum version of that

So she's a comedian who can't take being made fun of by others?

who buys this whole thing though ?

She probably laughs with Trump over the phone that anyone buys it. CNN let her air that segment… THEN they fired her for it ?

And now even though she claims shes blacklisted shes going around doing interviews on every soft ball propaganda show out there.

Yeah ok.

wew fucking lad. Not even trying to hide it.

I really don't understand how racemixing is related to feminism tbh.

That's the whole point, it should make no fucking sense. The true goal of feminism isn't to bring down men it's to bring down white men, and destroy the traditional white family structure. Your average feminist has no clue of course, but the jewish feminist intelligentsia like Gloria Steinem are well aware.

Saved most of them, this it?

Even if you hate Holla Forums with a passion, you should at least stop and consider the possibility (just the possibility) that when they call something a jewish conspiricy they may at least be partially right.

What if there's a secret Holla Forumsish conspiracy too?

Nope, not from Holla Forumslacks who are just one step away from declaring all not-yet-discovered subatomic particles are Hitler and CERN is a conspiracy to keep it a secret.

So shit like this isn't suspicious at all?

As if Holla Forumsacks would ever conspire.

What are some Putin approved kino, user?

It is not suspicious that shit is "well known" in last fucking century. It is not about Jews stirring shit, it is about how far fucking gone Holla Forums is.

Far fucking gone with what jackass?

I keep expecting these Hollywood creatures to have a soul and know shame, but I guess that's expecting too much.

Too far compromised by Goons whose greatest trick was convincing the rest of Holla Forums that they weren't the shills.

I don't get how this lessens the truth of Israels two faced social parasitism.

Isn't that all just commonplace d/c for Holla Forums that's been going on for years?