South Korean President Park Geun-hye Impeached

archive.is/7GwQn

CNN: archive.is/W0m3q
BBC: archive.is/7pze7

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170310000352
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/asia/south-korea-park-guen-hye-impeachment-upheld/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39202936
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_217395.html
archive.is/RZ87a
archive.is/XwptB
archive.is/BjoUT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutdown_law
v.media.daum.net/v/20170310131102433?d=y
tatoeba.org/eng/
alternativeto.net/software/google-translate/?license=opensource
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170310000683
investopedia.com/terms/p/pacific-rim.asp
news1.kr/articles/?2933057
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/03/10/2017031001951.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaibatsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaebol
sports.donga.com/3/all/20170310/83268043/1
sedaily.com/NewsView/1ODBFFQHU7
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170310000723
en.tanobb.com/
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/22/2017022203592.html
sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000850566
en.tanobb.com/News/1703
mediawatch.kr/news/article.html?no=251625
news1.kr/articles/?2933151
koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5076820
ntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=51922
youtube.com/watch?v=YwbpBIabRmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBJ5vDigGA
youtube.com/watch?v=w18Jx7qiEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=w0yoZbl4TeA
youtube.com/watch?v=3M3ZEJgVLWU
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/남조선로동당
namu.wiki/w/총풍사건?from=총풍 사건
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/총풍_사건
mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=25766
h2.khan.co.kr/201606281445001
vop.co.kr/A00001014327.html
news.naver.com/
media.daum.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=WclrhUTMabM
8ch.net/pol/res/9296473.html#9296722
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-julian-assange-ecuadorian-embassy-london-lbc-ukip-a7620921.html
archive.fo/I0FZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell#Prime_Minister_.28June.E2.80.93November_1993.29
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Korean_Republic
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Israel
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/San_Francisco
nntpchan.info/
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's awesome. I wonder what will happen next.

CIA hacks the election.

Korea is spiralling into even more chaos. Their economy is going collapsing without the Japanese currency swaps, with US and Chinese tariffs, etc.

My hope is that Trump manipulates the situation towards the destruction of Asia, as much as possible.

Where the fuck are the original broken links, OP? Lazy ass.
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170310000352
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/asia/south-korea-park-guen-hye-impeachment-upheld/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39202936

Links to Korean economy going into the shit?

gooks are just as corrupt as jews, news at 11. (japs aren't that corrupt though).

China, sure, but come on now.

That doesn't mean the shadow government people who haven't been identified won't still have power, though, does it?

Depends on how many brainwashed slaves they still have in the government

KOREA CAN DO IT! WHY CAN'T WE?!
t. CNN tomorrow

South Korean economy is one of the best run economy in the world. They learned lessons from 97 economic collapse.

South Korea has very little public debt, runs budget surplus, has trade surplus.

There is virtually no way South Korean economy is going to collapse. Main problem is external, China/ USA? EU/Japan economies.

How long until they start screaming sexism?

Reminder that this started with a leak in October 27 and that it was considered a conspiracy theory just like "pizzagate" until people started finding evidence of ritualistic killings.

Fuck off

They did ritualistic killings? I thought it was just brainwashing.

Never gonna work moshi

this is old fucking news.
why is this even a thread
i thought she was already impeached guess it doesn't happen automatically and has to go through some kinda process

are you actually retarded?

It just happened.

No, they were shamans user

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
google will only get you to articles mentioning 'rituals' for the rest you need to ask a native south korean.

SK Constitutional Court just gave ruling upholding the impeachment, officially removing her from office.

Now that's what I call a heeb-loving tool!

They need Juche

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_217395.html
I heard they were involved with the ferry sinking. Is it more sorts of things like this than the Moloch/Matanbuchus/Belial worship that the jews get up to?

Yea, but whats gunna happen to that Choi Soon-sil bitch and the rest of the witch cabal that was running the country?.

The crazy feminist group, magalinia or whatever already tried that. Didn't work.

It's a pity that they've had to go through this shit, I've always liked Koreans, as much as (((certain people))) here shit on them. Regular blue collar Koreans and Japanese are pretty much salt of the earth. Never had a bad time with any of them. Once you go up a social class or two they're corrupt as fuck though.

Hahaha that 8 Goddess cult shit was prime cut freaky.

South Korean economy is highly export-based.

Without frequent exports to the US/West, Chinese, and Japanese, their economy will not be self-sustaining.

it's literally part of pizzagate. that's why the media in the US does not talk about october 27, when 2 million people went to the streets to get her out, etc.

they had rituals where they killed babies

NYT reported on it. she was having a 7 hour (((meeting))) while 300 teenagers died.

CONGRATULATIONS TO WORST KOREANS!

For once the good guys actually won, and the hentai demon worshippers didn't.

The collective power of all the cameras on Samsung tv's will focus in on the nation's geographical center and ignite a fusion explosion.

I don't really think it would be in western interests for Korea to collapse. China will take advantage of any weakness in the region, which really wouldn't be good for the west.

the 8 goddesses stuff was just an invention though right.

Choi has been indicted on charges of abuse of power and extortion, her preliminary hearing was in December; actual trial is still pending.

Sources:
archive.is/RZ87a
archive.is/XwptB
archive.is/BjoUT

(checked)
You gookanon?

No

OP, and for others, please dump the info on SoKor FUBAR for the huge amount of newfags.

also visit:
>>>/gamergatehq/246229
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

Check Holla Forums for updates >>>Holla Forums12100944

The worst thing about this whole shitstorm is that I have LITERALLY only seen anything about it at all on Holla Forums.

One of the most prosperous and developed countries in the world is revealed to be puppet mastered by a fucking feminist illuminate to the point their Prime Minister is impeached and the entire country is in chaos and NO ONE EVEN FUCKING KNOWS.

No. 8 billionaire wives pretty much out of their fucking minds doing evil shit recklessly because they inexplicably think they earned their position in life.

No. Koreans will redpill you in a way you wouldn't even imagine. They are literally living the resolution of pizzagate in their country and we're not allowed to hear about it. A lot of people post here every day to protest the media but they will immediately relay their version of these events without questioning it twice. If you know someone from South Korea, ask them about what happened. In person. We have bots and censorship, they have literal internet shutdowns. If they could talk to the people here it would save everyone a lot of time.

I cannot fucking wait until we over here in burgertown get to see the shitstorm first hand. Fucking Moloch cultists gotta go.

Samsung and the other chaebol run monopolies are fucked along with the globalist satan worshipper, and what's this with the news of mass suicides happening?

also dumping these

Look at the pictures of October 28 and November. Millions of people turned into a giant mob and raided the Blue House. The media doesn't want you to see how people should react to leaks like these.

search images of 'south korea millions protest'. if you want to read about what really happened use a translator and start searching in korean.

Do they not know about VPNs, Tor or imageboards? I would have thought they would be vaguely familiar since 2ch is a massive japanese phenomenon and the Koreans have at least a passing knowledge of nip culture. Is all their shitposting still concentrated on Naver and those other IE-oriented abominations they try to pass off as websites?

lel

Guarantee this is partly due to the kikes pushing the Talmud and jewishness on them. and partly just being gooks

She's gonna walk. I hope the public enacts their own justice if she does.

They make meshnets. They take old phones, take off the SIM cards, connect with bluetooth and make an internet replacement that way. I don't know what sites they use instead of image boards. I'm not a gook but they tried to reach out to the US in October when they hacked the tablet with the data.

Commie faggot get out

It's a sad day to genuinely enjoy some aspects of gookery despite the autistic screeching of weebs, I'll say that much.

I fucking knew it.

This, korean internet access is tied to actual identities. They've basically use the equivalent of a social security number for verifying any and all online accounts they have. Most of the online subculture is based around trying to circumvent that sort of tracking, which means they don't have a lot of contact with the wider internet.

No user and it's most likely just as fucked up in the west.

Koreans had an entire city rebel within recent history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising I have a lot of respect for gooks because they're actually pretty tough bastards with fighting spirit. A lot of the nips are pretty much broken and it's really depressing to see.

That seems inefficient. It makes sense given how Koreans organize their culture though. Man, their weird autistic group loyalties save the day again. What a world.

There's a lot of gook lovers here on Holla Forums.

Holy shit, that's amazing.

100mbs to 1gbps connections and they spend it all on the equivalent of yahoo answers, shitty knockoff games or starcraft. I honestly thought they would have learned about the rest of the net by now. That reminds me to go find the link to the 2ch embassy. We really should have the gooks and nips at least reading Holla Forums if not posting in it.

Nips aren't gooks underagefag.

just let him stay retarded, user

To be fair, that's largely due to facing the only major defeat they've ever had to deal with. The loss of everything they based their identity around since recorded history, and levels of propaganda beat only by what we did to the germans. Still furtile grounds for a nationalist revolution though, all hope is not lost, unlike the germans who pretty much will have to be recolonized from new world populations.

And honest to god BBS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutdown_law
they have things real bad over there and they still managed to get the leaks out. it's amazing really. we can't even find what was in that tablet and what they found here without all this shit. we need to regroup with those people at some point.

So South Korea basically purged their Pizzagate elite and there's been a complete media blackout?

It's nice knowing that the people have the capacity to overthrow these sick fucks.

They look the same, why should I care?

We'd have to send an ambassador or something. You figure they'll actually regain control of their country or will it just be "meet the new boss same as the old boss" type shit? I never did a lot of research into the chaebols (if I remember the term correctly) or the upper classes.

Really nigger?

so that's been the game all along huh. ok Goldfinger, you win

Back to cuckchan with you.

Does Japan even have a Pizzagate problem? I'm assuming that since the Nips have pedophillic tendencies that they would.

But 8% of the entire Japanese race use 2ch, you'd think that if something like that was going on Nip anons would sniff it out like we did. I mean out of all nations user culture is strongest in Japan.

they have been linked to every mass casualty event near there involving children. the Sewol ferry disaster was one of these planned events. they mass sacrificed children user. on multiple occasions.

Lurk for two years before posting you fucking trash.

There were millions of people on the street every day since October. I think they will do the same if it's just some lame replacement but let's see. It's also very hard to find out what's going on over there. It's heavily censored here.

The biggest problem is language. Using google translate is not an option. If a replacement open-source translator is found then it's possible to talk to them. In October they were very interested in talking to Americans but they couldn't figure it out or people didn't care.

They essentially had a military dictatorship up until the pedo cult took over, I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a turn back to that.

It's hard to find ones living there willing to talk about this shit since it can come back to them in a real way. Not to mention they're not exactly impressed with foreigners, so it'd be surprising to find one willing to take that risk to talk with some.

the japs have this insane conformist culture, so it make sense that the strongest user culture come from that place

I find it funny how Holla Forums is one of the most ethnically diverse news site in, dare I say, the whole fucking net? We have important news from Korea, Peru, Brazil, USA, the whole fucking European continent, etc.

We truly are the face of the internet…

Wait the Koreans replaced the Internet with a fucking Meshnet?

Seriously?

I don't understand 2ch at all. Are they not allowed to post pictures on their boards?

Use your fucking asian nicknames correctly

Gook - Hanguk/Korea - Koreans
Chink - China - Chinese
Nip - Nippon/Japan - Japanese

I would assume the Yakuza keep that shit in line. They're vicious killers in control of a lot of the government but they're all incredibly nationalistic.

Yeah for some reason Jim keeps it a textboard. Also sometimes we forget that Jim is actually an important guy, he owns the largest web community in Japan.

Maybe we could lobby Jim to give them imageboards rather than textboards.

That depends, are you talking about futuba (2chan) or 2ch? Because one is an imageboard the other is a textboard.

Tarantino knows something

Go away Jim

They do it routinely in eastern countries. Eastern governments don't psyop or manipulate content that much they just shut down the internet directly. That's why the are so good at VPNs and meshnets. Hong Kong did it too during some protests. An image board that automatically translates languages with something opensource and not compromised would change the entire fucking planet. It would be impossible for governments to stop people. If people from all countries worked together to fix governments there would be nothing that can deter that. Right now the biggest issue is that multiple countries are going through the same things but we don't hear about it. It's easy to tell when something is censored in the US or Europe but for us to tell what's going on in those heavily censored countries is hard. They want to work with others, like someone said, they tried to reach out in October. Language (character sets) are the main obstacle here.

Jim is love

Jim is life

Japan's ruling class is full of trash, but kind of unique. It was basically a bunch of havenots that flooded to the top during the occupation. All the old blood had their property seized and the rights to hold office or run any important industry was revoked. This, combined with the need to maintain wartime levels of production because of the way their central banks worked lead to Japan's infamous work yourself to death culture. Which kept the leaders too busy to have death orgies. It also put their elite in this position where they're too incompetent to be properly malevolent. They've been getting better at it, but lack the ties that would normally get them involved in blood sacrifice.

They use text boards because governments flood it with illegal content and discredit/shutdown the sites. Those fuckers have survived some major internet purging. They can help. It would be like Pacific Rim.

Pacific Rim is like Animal Farm but no one got it. Look into what the term Pacific Rim means in economics and rewatch the movie. It's the key to winning the great cyber war.

All the abuse in Japan etc gets done by the yakuza or ethnic korean organized crime from what I've heard, and it's concentrated in major cities. The biggest moneymaker for the yakuza is illegal trucking and construction from what I've been able to make out. Very similar to how the mafia worked in the USA before they were more or less wiped out. There's so much legal prostitution over there that I don't even think there's really demand for that sort of thing. Just a wild guess of mine but probably

They know we exist. Their first leak came from getting the unredacted version of Cablegate from Wikileaks. People didn't care so they literally hacked the President's tablet and made it public.

Honestly, for a mason army signals pig farmer, Jim's done a pretty good job. We'd all be stuck on nntpchan or worse without 8ch. As much as they get shit on, Jim and Ron have been completely hands off of Holla Forums.

then they just need to make a board and VPN it over. Once they have a board on 8ch, crossboarding isn't a big deal.

Was their a racial component to this havenot takeover? I remember reading that old Japanese nobility showed signs of white admixture and that the old samurai showed the same. Apparently Bushido came from Aryan minds.

Could Jim expand into Korea?

Could we give them sanctuary?

From both koreas. The north operates a surprisingly large number of schools in japan, they also have this odd tendency of kidnapping japanese women. Norks act with the sanction of their government.

Worst koreans work more like traditional mafia, as far as normal crime goes. They also go full kike controlling the media, censoring books, and demanding gibs (See apology juice).

Koreans are pretty much the biggest problem japan has going on, beating out chinks being litteral subuman niggers, and full on hues the japs import for whatever reason (muh 1/1000th japanese heritage).

I think they wouldn't use it unless it's text only. 8ch would go through massive attacks though. It has to be decentralized or something.

The internet is global, user. Korean internet doesn't have a massive firewall or anything like China. You can rawdog the internet more or less like any other western country last I checked. Zero troubles accessing western sites. VPN would just be for privacy purposes since they almost definitely track usage closely.

See In Korea everything you do online is tied to your SSN. That's why they use text only boards. Otherwise a shill can post illegal shit on a board and make you a criminal instantly.

user, we have fought off the collective weight of every western intelligence agency, jewish thinktank and shitskin/jidf initiative that global jewry could muster. I don't think having a few koreans shitposting on their own board would bring that many problems.

Gookanon from Holla Forums here
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ALL THESE DARWIN AWARDS

I hear you and I don't want to pretend I know everything the site has gone through but my understanding is that the attacks are mainly content-based. In other words, they have shills and bots try to change the narrative by force since they want to site to stay up just with a different content for others to read. The attacks there as far as I can see simply aim to take sites down.

The ruling elite of the Empire days were basically the samurai, and people of that quality. US occupation wanted these people out because they were full on nationalists. Most of the people who replaced them were pulled from the merchant class. I don't think our people knew enough of Jormon existence at the time to care one way or another about potential admixture, it was more about putting in globalist merchants and getting rid of loyal nobles.

The threat of a resurgent shogunate was pretty real, as most people in the know were claiming the emperor loved his people too much, and his capitulation was a sign that japan and the empire needed a stronger hand to guide it's foreign policy, while the throne would have to contend it's self with domestic issues. Taking this option away clipped the wings of any possibility of the occupational government being challenged, since nobody had the power to question emps, and the only other organised political parties were commies.

Have some fresh cam footage from the protest scene, Holla Forums. Gook out.

Why the fuck would they import hues? Not even hues like hues.

8ch had the domain seized by kikes and was DDOSed for weeks on end over a period of months, not to mention other attempts at making the site unusable. 8ch will be fine.

Crazy fucking shit.

SOMEONE LITERALLY COMMITTED SEPPUKU AND WENT HOSPITAL AT THE PROTEST
v.media.daum.net/v/20170310131102433?d=y

Nips colonized hueland, interbred and now you have niphues

If only leftards have the balls to kill themselves when Trump won.

There were japanese camps in Brazil, still a lot of mixing going on between japs and other ethnicity.
But contrary to popular belief they treated them the same as Germans, not so much in a sense that some Churches on the WWII were racists against Germans, they were ok with Poles and Italians but engaged in discrimination against Germans.
On the other hand, opening markets - German experience - and working on the land around the clock - Japanese people - pretty much kept to themselves in their own colonies until further Cultural Marxism started hitting everyone, Japanese still segregate, some Germans as well, but younger generations don't give a fuck about that.
Don't feel jelly because you don't get your azn pussy, in Japan they don't mix with Brazilians.

Best. Timeline.

lel. Are you guys going to get these cultfags out of your government? You should start /gook/ so you fags can have a better place to post than a glorified fucking yahoo answers.

The official line is that they're partially japanese, https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians.

Globalists keep pushing it for cheap labor and more impoverished mud people to force debt on.

We have to meme our leftards into doing this to make a stand. Oh lawdy.

I can't wait for our turn.

bump for /gook/

Few %, very few.

They only accept up to 3rd generation.
Meaning it will stop at boomers.

WHO
COULD
HAVE
SEEN
THAT
COMING
?

Seriously, when will people figure out that women should have nothing to do with politics.

Trips of truth.

Then it that case it might be time to go full Pacific Rim here. Easiest way to reach Korea is through Starcraft, so probably Holla Forums. If someone writes something that takes an opensource translator like tatoeba.org/eng/ and automatically upload posts in both languages, they could possibly help, or at the very least tell us what really happened. I still think they would want the text only option though but I'm not sure.

I'll believe it when it stops. Although I suppose there are still a few syrians left, so even if they do stop, they can always import mudslimes instead.

Get on it, gookanon.

Amazing.

It's the law.
Unless they come and grab other women, which I doubt much, some japs here, 2nd or 3rd generation, even marry whores just because they're white/pretty.
When they trick the whores after they're pregnant there was a case when a whore killed a guy jap which was a owner of a great company, still…
Their country is somehow strange in the way they deal with such matters.

Hey GookAnon are you guys going to completely overthrow the 8 goddesses?

Also what's your opinion on the Norks chimping out lately?

We dethroned the Queen and what is left and sending them all to jail
Desperate. Your turn.
Kim the 3rd is known for being batshit insane and also stupid as Bush.

Norks chimp out until they get gibs, then they calm down, then gibs run out and they chimp out again.
South Koreans see North Koreans as their retarded little brother.

Posted once but posting again just in case:
Pacific Rim is a metaphor like Animal Farm where the government betrays the people so they make their own robots to fight the globalists and win when the east and west literally sync their minds to control a memebot.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.
It would not surprise me at all to either see the law changed to extend it, or ignored complete over muh shrinking demographics.

Among jews and jewery take nothing for granted.

nah, it's old school "we're the current ruling elite, so that means we're literally the same as the ancient nobility class" delusions.

I swear, just filling out a membership at a site, requires a full address, email and a korean cell phone number (which will be checked and verified) and when I tried to order something from a site, they even wanted to know who issued my credit card, not if it was visa, mastercard, etc… but the specific fucking bank or company that the card came from.

They also use internet explorer almost exclusively, some sites aren't even coded for anything else… its fucking hilarious.

They have great hardware but they really, really can't into software. It's mind boggling.

It gets harder and harder all the time to find koreans willing to whore their data to me so I can enjoy the finest grinding simulators.

The 8 goddesses are basically proxies for the korean chaebols like Samsung.
Speaking of Samsung, gooks arrested the head just recently for corruption, so it looks like they might just start cleaning house.

Hues only stay there for a while, they kick people out when they're too dumb to learn the language or poorly engage in mechanical work, since automation they only require that sort of people for really sensible jobs that are really tiresome.
The work shift is fucked up, sometimes they'll put you to work at morning, sometines you'll be changed for the night, your job will change frequently and you'll be segregated with other Hues.
Japaneses don't mix. Perhaps the man, not the woman.

The CIA agent is LARPing off the script. (((Bloomberg))) says otherwise.

I wonder if Trump had anything to do with them fully cleaning house.

Hell now that the elite has been overthrown do you think that they'll relax the draconian internet censorship?

They will do it if you make a board that automatically translates English into Korean and vice versa. There's a lot of open-source libraries that do this very well. I strongly believe that an image board that lets people communicate with other countries without understanding the language would save the world.

any startcraft bros here? tell the gooks they can translate english shitposts with code compiled on their computers that don't need internet alternativeto.net/software/google-translate/?license=opensource there are apps where you can even speak into your phone and produce english shitposts. tell them we can give them shelter and help them avoid the Cinderella laws.

I had great pleasure to work in a factory that handled hues, folks in the front office did everything in their power to dissuade them from coming into work, since the equivalent of (((affirmative action))) doesn't allow them to fire them.

You find quiet a few them hiding in Roppongi on visas that expired years if not decades ago. The cops know that they're there and do fuck all about it.

When they're gone I'll believe it.

They roam around /int/ on half.
But you'll make a lot of people mad if you drag 'em here.

shit wrong link
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170310000683

Honestly i'm wondering why it ended.

Why have we remained unmolested for so long lately?

You should denounce it, honestly speaking.
I've seen quite a few scams for them to stay and once they run out of money they'll sell their souls to the mafia and cause a bunch of trouble.

the cyber executive order

Would they still be called proxies if they're the ones calling the shots? :^)

Embarrassing

It would also take over the world.

But I don't remember being attacked in the run up to the election.

Does my memory deceive me?

You still could never argue with a moor.

toplel

Timelines, don't sweat the details, user.

This place is already the DIA decentralized intelligence agency might as well go all the way.

That could result on a half/b/ from 05.

They realized it didn't work. Once 8ch was behind cloudflare and the SJWs ran out of money to pay lizardsquad, there wasn't much that could be done. 8ch obeys US law and is hosted in the USA. Thank the constitution. Holla Forums being able to hold its own is thanks entirely to hotwheels, ron and jim being hands off, Holla Forums mods Doing It For Free, and Anons like you and me. Mostly, thank the founding fathers for having the wisdom to create the first amendment.

If they were on their own board I think it'd be fine. They should browse Holla Forums and there could be crossboarding every once in a while, but trying to recruit them as Holla Forumsacks would be a mistake.

Wait, you mean the hollywood blockbuster action movie where GladOS talks to the Evangelion Gundams so they can morph with the power of friendship so the generic male MC insert can bond with the cute loli in distress had a plot?

Still a better love story than Twilight.

there could just be a new board for cross pacific rim posting where posts show up in the language of your choice and also in english automatically. the ukranians would try to take it over and then koreans, etc. eventually it would balance out and create the meme army that saves the world.

Guess which is pro-Park and anti-Park protest
This two happening at the same time, right now

the ribbon gave it away

Honestly we really should start development of the promised chan. A decentralized imageboard, with automatic language translation, individual subscription to mods so that mod abuse is rendered non-existent.

The world would belong to us.

Yes. It's about fighting globalism when the government turns it's back on the people and they are forced to use their old obsolete tools and collaborate with other countries. each robot represents their economy of the country.
investopedia.com/terms/p/pacific-rim.asp

Ladybug gook.

Into the kike oven it goes.

I guess she couldn't handle Kim Jong's mighty dong. Now if only every nation can purge their shadow governments.

You would see every government trying to stop it. This is the one thing humanity has never been able to do and the only way to truly stop corruption permanently. Language was the only barrier but that is not longer an issue. The population of each country has specific skills that they have developed to avoid censorship from their governments. If all of that is combined, it would create an unstoppable beast that would quickly take over the world and literally make anime real

/int/ is a cesspool though.

If Trump truly wants to end his enemies forever he'll fund the promised chan as a government project.

It would ensure his eternal victory.

Did you miss the months of Trump ads, user? This is it.

Be careful what you try to meme torfriend.
You've clearly never spent much time around gooks. They don't have languish under a cult, but they can't stay here.

/polpolpolpolpolpol/

You would still need to kill all mudslimes.

The cyber executive order was Trump asking the US/UK to close all the backdoors and stop spying on it's people. He gave them 90 days. Even wikileaks is doing it's part. The world is already doing it. It was trump's way of saying do it. I will hold them off for as long as I can

I have to say it's very strange being so close and so far away from victory.

All it takes is one piece of software and we've secured absolute victory.

oy vey!

Krautchan at least gave us Wojak

Look into what they did in WW2, and then realise that wasn't even 100 years ago and many people in Japan are proud of their wartime efforts.

Killing chinamans and zogbots isn't a crime, user. Not that any of that actually happened.

Do you mean our /int/?
It's alright, it's better than Holla Forums by a country mile. Far too many cuckchan crossposters, though.

South Korea is having their own day of the rope now.

Are you implying the creation of Israel wasn't the very purpose of american involvement in the war?

I thought all the rioting was supposed to be happening in France.

An image board does not allow bullshit to survive. Only coherent memes live on and become the majority. Any nonsense is naturally eliminated eventually. Nash Equilibrium is built directly into it. Countries won't be able to enforce their shit onto others. If this was the case the shills would have won. They outnumber real posters in numbers and resources. In fact, they already collaborate with multiple countries to do it. In order to defect world superpowers this place has to also become a world superpower.

I don't think it should take place on Holla Forums itself though. It should probably be it's own board. However, eventually people will start posting all over the world anyway. It's inevitable. You'd be surprised how amazing the internet becomes when you start browsing sites from other countries with your own translating software. Posting is even more interesting.

If that were true chanology wouldn't have ever taken off, torfriend. Courting gooks is a lot like courting hues, it won't end well for any parties involved. Leave them be, they're having a good time and hurting (((global))) interests in their own way, let's not interfere with success.

Suck an AIDS-infested nigger dick and die in a fire you retarded weeb cunt.

TEAR GAS STARTED TO DEPLOYED AT THE PRO-PARK PROTEST
news1.kr/articles/?2933057

chanology never took off. the media gave the effort and the people involved a name to centralize the effort. their narrative was that it did take off and then failed. in reality there was no consensus for it and most of it was driven by people that wanted recognition for it. everyone else lost interest quickly and moved on to other things. that's how it was subverted. decentralization is the key. there's a lot to learn from chanology though.

Interesting, thanks

NO MUH JAPS & MUH NORKS & MUH CHINKS DERAILMENT

It flooded cuckchan and changed the entire sites culture irreparably. I don't think in the history english imageboards we've ever seen an influx of that magnitude. It was pretty much the beginning of the end.

The biggest problem here is bringing in people who will never, ever, under any circumstances integrate.

You've obviously never seen Holla Forums or freech then. They're all bullshit, all the time. They tried going 100% free speech and it only leads to "ocean of piss" conditions like half Holla Forums. Every single time it leads to groupthink and herd mentality, as people with the most sockpuppets push whatever narrative they want at any given moment.
You obviously never lived through the destruction of half/b/ in '06-'07, but it occurred because of moderation that was too lax. When moot fired snacks the death spiral began. Imageboards are utterly incapable of policing themselves into creating good content. When's the last time we've seen anything decent out of cuckchan? Why does 8/pol/ punch so far above its weight class?

Chanology was our first battle and only defeat.

We learned to never again don a face or acquire a name.

EXTRA EXTRA
BLUE HOUSE JUST ANNOUNCED PARK WON'T LEAVE FROM PRESIDENTIAL HOUSE TODAY
AND ANNOUNCED THERE WILL BE NO OFFICIAL STATEMENT, EVER
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/03/10/2017031001951.html

SHE LITERALLY WENT INTO SIEGE MODE AND CONTROLLING THOSE THUGS INSIDE OF THE BLUE HOUSE TO INCITE VIOLENT COUP

There's recently been a disheartening amount of faggots who seem to be civic-nationalists.

Anymore good vids gookanon? I scrolled the page before realizing I have no idea how to navigate rice-runes

Looks like you fucks are gonna be using that guillotine after all.

The corrupt just refuse to go without a fight don't they?

There is no such thing as a peaceful revolution is there?

agreed, sorry for being a faggot.

Uh, I'm leaving for Korea in a few hours…

Is everything safe for Americans?

post yfw the Gooks start the Race War

It's fine. Don't go to fucking Itaewon, it's garbage.

Honestly i'm amazed how the election and all the shit we pulled since and including GamerGate didn't ruin our culture again.

I think that we've got better at assimilating people, in the end I think that we learned more than chanology than our enemies did.

Cool, thank you user!

For those that can't read the runes: (machine translated)

[Breaking News] Blue "President Park is not leaving the house today … There is no announcement of position"

>"I do not plan to announce today's announcement or message," he said, referring to the possibility of Park's announcement of the nation's public message, including acceptance of the ruling by the Constitutional Court.

GOOKS
PROVE YOU'RE HUMAN
OVERTHROW THE FUCKING CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ONCE AND FOR ALL

The FOOLS! This is exactly what WE NEED, a forced revolution fire to light the beginning of the GLOBAL PURGE of all Kikes, Pedo Elites, and Moloch worshiping scum!

It's actually interesting reading, if you ever feel like looking into it. The deposed nobles had a lot of grassroots support from the villagers who lived near their main compounds and they basically went on to establish the modern day yakuza.

The other end of it is surprisingly educational as well, as insular as japanese politics is, they're basically run like a giant corporation. Even with nonstop subversion from kike influences and general incompetence from the people involved they have still managed to stay largely homogeneous.

This is pretty much why there is so little news of this in the west

Iv'e heard that Japanese corporations are basically feudal structures.

Remember that "mod abuse" you were bitching about…

If you're in Seoul, it's worth going to Gangnam just to see it.

I never thought she's THIS mad

And even that didn't stop us

Nip version
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaibatsu
Gook version
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaebol

Cuckchan got hit pretty hard by it, but you have to think about the numbers involved. Chanology cancer outnumbered the relatively small core of imageboard users at the time. Since our numbers remain inflated by that and everything since any single influx doesn't show up as much as they don't outright replace the population but rather dilute it.

Also things are way more decentralized these days. I mean 7chan was made as a kneejerk response but there weren't really any other options at the time. Now there are hundreds of englishchans, and dozens of more specialized foreign language ones.

So now we've basically hit such critical mass that we can absorb newfag migrations without them fucking shit up to bad?

Take a look at the logs some time. You're pretty deluded for a supposed oldfag. Even snacks had his reasons when he went on banning sprees. A bunch of fags bitched about him and then he and moot had whatever weird personal disagreement, and his shitcanning turned Holla Forums into a complete pile of shit. Are you an oldfag or not, or are you just assmad that you've been banned once or twice for forgetting that we aren't on Holla Forums anymore and you decided to shitpost?

The first battle I witnessed personally was Subeta and it succeeded.

I did live through it. I have a different opinion regarding moderation but I don't assume that it's the solution. I do think there should be some moderation of the moderation otherwise they eventually sellout and allow bots/shills to do what they want. Also keep in mind that most of the 'good' that came from half Holla Forums was during the "ocean of piss" days.

Halfchan mods banned GamerGate, PizzaGate, Safety squads threads, Shareblue investigation threads, and recently pretty much all user investigations.

Things we're different pre-chanology but after 2008 feds took the fuck over and ever since have desired nothing but to contain us.

Don't forget the fact that the mods were slowly replaced with literal goons.

Exactly. This needs to be fucking blasted everywhere! Insane feminist cult mind controls Korean president and commits mass fraud and corruption. Get this to Twitter asap. #KoreaGate

capped

It serves pretty well to keep their neo Confucianist society together in the face of near total cultural collapse. If you've got loyalty to nothing else, have loyalty to the man who signs your checks.

But I was referring more to how their economy functions. It's a bit too involved to explain succinctly. Watch princes of the yen if you want to get idea of how that worked out and why.

rice* war

That only happens because of the small population of those boards.

All small imageboards are shit 7chan, 420chan, and fuck even Lainchan are complete garbage.

Nigger, do you not remember the fucking avatarfag circlejerk threads? The constant trap threads? All the fucking garbage that NEVER got pruned? Removal of the decent Holla Forums mods is what killed Holla Forums, well before the shitshow that was chanology. I ditched Holla Forums well before we got the massive newfag influx because it was so full of shitposting that you couldn't find a good thread to save your life, and when one was created it'd get spammed to oblivion.
Holla Forumstards used to be NASA engineers and PhDs, then it turned into nothing but teenyboppers. "Ironic shitposting is still shitposting" and "if you act like a retard, then retards will think they're in good company" were memes specifically designed so we wouldn't forget the mistakes of the past.

ZERG RUSH INCOMING

>rice war

PRO-PARK PROTESTERS ASSAULTED, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JAPANESE KYOTO NEWS' JOURNO WITH FUCKING ALUMINIUM PIPE AT THE PROTEST SCENE AND HE WENT HOSPITAL
NUMEROUS OTHER KOREAN JOURNOS GOT ATTACKED AS WELL
sports.donga.com/3/all/20170310/83268043/1

Wow, South Korea's a fucking shitshow. Hopefully the Norks don't get too cocky.

Goon holdovers that were around then entire time and likely before 4chan even came online.

I'm talking about massive demographic shifts, not the issues that plagued early cuckchan. Chanology was the major cause and serves as the best marker for when things became untenable. Wasn't the only one, but it was the worst by a significant margin. Goon heritage aside.

TANKS IN ZERO MINUTES, DEFCON -1, TWENTY NUCLEAR LAUNCHES DETECTED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd love for boards to moderate themselves but the only way you'd be able to do that is if users could whitelist and/or blacklist users based on IP hash in a similar method to how adblockers/noscript/yesscript work. Then, you'd have to make sure people aren't just creating tons of new IDs so you'd need something like a blockchain architecture that would make things pseudonymous or create additional layers of obfuscation while still making sure shills couldn't spam IDs and making sure people didn't get the equivalence of a namefagging with their particular ID hash. It's a complicated issue and it's one that I honestly think would need to be well funded since it'd need to be an amalgam of bitcoin and imageboard tech, some sort of unholy union of a bunch of different technologies.

cuck/b/ and cuck/pol/ have huge populations and they're shit.

Reoccupation of Korea by the Japanese when?

CHERISH IT

chinkland gets 1st to be assraped by nipland though

At the very fucking least we've almost entirely thrown off our Goon heritage as a culture.

These people are fucking insane aren't they?

Are they those buttfuck insane femenists?

OUR GOOK TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED

North Korean attack soon?

This sounds like a good idea. I wonder what would be the best place to discuss it further.

'03 and '04 Holla Forums didn't have any avatar faggotry unless you count actual content like EFG. The 4chanX extension bullshit is what enabled the cancer, because they could then identify each other even when they didn't post pics, and that didn't come along until later. I never participated in it but it was definitely after snacks got shitcanned.

Hopefully this shitshow will force the western media to cover what's going on.

Even if they are going to lie about it and refuse to mention the Occult element.

PARK'S GOONS, 'THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES PARK' CLAIMING POLICE KILLED THE INNOCENT CITIZEN, CALLING FOR BLOODY REVOLUTION PURGE AND UPRISING THROUGH ONLINE
sedaily.com/NewsView/1ODBFFQHU7
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170310000723

They're going to have to or curious starcraft players will be lead here by google.

fucking hell this is a Colour Revolution
this reeks of Soros

it's not funny it's a color revolution in progress

03 had a population of like 200 and spent most of it's time being offline.
04 had more than it's share of avatar and trip faggotry though. The mods turned a blind eye because they were donators.

Things weren't exactly a paradise, you know? Yeah it got worse as time went on, no argument there.

For discussion yes, for memes, propaganda, and assimilation people into anonymous culture not so much.

Look at cuckchan as being separate from us and having a different purpose.

It's just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of this.
It'd be like heaven to see.
I wanna hold it so much.
At long last happening has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
It's just too good to be true.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of it leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it's real.
''It's just too good to be true.

It's happening, if it's quite all right,
It's happening to warm a lonely night.
It's happening.
Trust in me when I say, "OK." (it's OK)
Oh pretty baby, "Don't let me down," I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found it, stay.
And let me It's happening, oh baby let me It's happening, oh baby…

i seriously doubt they would be very sucessful
also i refuse your dubs

m8 this is fucking mental. Feminist-cultist billionaire trophy wives mind control the president and during the course of her impeachment the useful idiots call for bloody revolution to keep the insane cunt in power.

fucking hell korea

we're gonna see some serious shit

This sounds like it's about to hit Urkaine levels of civil war. Thanks for the translations.

Okay at this point I think that the international (((elite))) are trying to retake South Korea. I bet Soros and Merkel are behind this.

Hell Park even had connections to Hillary if I remember properly.

The body picture of who got smashed the fuck out his head by the police loudspeaker and died uploaded online
You want uncensored, Holla Forums? I hate guros.

The fawning press were publishing articles saying "SEE, KOREA HAS A CUNT PRESIDENT, WE CAN TOO"

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT YOU DOUBLENIGGERS!?

Just went over there to take a glance at what they're up to. They seem to have found and captured a flag from some anti Trump thing. pol/thread/116003116

Thing Kim the third would be willing to negotiate? Hand him the peninsula if he lets us build launchers in the northern mountains? Would make for an interesting timeline, at least.

Depends. I doubt that Trump will let a key Ally be destabilized.

This time Soros and friends have to make due without direct assistance of the United States government.

Was it a Park loyalist?

please do.
FLOOD THE GORE

Yes

DUMPING SEOUL STREETS RIGHT NOW, IN FRONT OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT SIEGE RIOT PICTURES

You'd just have to make sure people were incentivized to stick with one and only one ID hash so that way they didn't evade blacklists.
If you rely solely on a whitelist then you just created a forum.
Imageboards operate by blacklist only. That means if you actually want a functional imageboard then you need to have meaningful blacklisting features that Anons can use for themselves. Then again there are tons of Anons with no self control, as evidenced by their inability to use the filter function, so without moderator autism you might be shit out of luck anyway. I honestly think the 8ch model is the best one I've seen. I just don't think that 8ch as a whole has a large enough community for competing boards to get enough lookyloos when advertised to create their own stable sub-community. If 8ch had ten times the users I think the top 25 would become a top 50 and new boards would have an easier time of making a go of it. If you really want to fix imageboards, bring more people to 8ch and encourage them to set up shop imo.

I remember that 4chan died like a half dozen times at least, but we kept going back because it was hilarious. They were very good times. We definitely have better times now, but even without rose tinted glasses they were pretty good times as far as "internet bullshit" goes.

what the fuck has this place done to me

IT'S LITERALLY URBAN CHAOS, POLICE VS RIOTS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Your Engrish is adorable, man.
Also post the image if you want.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Awesome, user, keep it up.

Are the police for or against this insanity?

against.
they're smashing skulls.

Half a dozen times a week until snacks bought some real servers for it.

Wouldn't trade it for the world. Whatever else it might have been, it was home.

It's insane, that zippers could teach us burgers how to really riot.

ABSOLUTELLY HAPPENING
WE MADE THE ANIME REAL
NO, IT IS MORE THAN ANIME, IT'S DEUS EX

GUYS SPREAD THIS SHIT #KoreaGate

en.tanobb.com/

auto translating imageboard

any video coverage of it?

How bad would it have to get before the US military in Korea intervenes?
Trump isn't going to let a color revolution happen in a country with US bases.

Wonder if we'll see Trump call out that crazy cunt.

I didn't ask for this.

Actually now that I think about it this could be serious.

A destabilized South Korea while the North Koreans are chimping out, Japan is rearming, and China is heading on a collision course with the USA.

Goddamn that's a lot of blood.

Please don't let this become WW3.
I'm not ready.

Interesting. I'm going to look into this deeply. Looks like Japan has majority.

If she calls for a revolution, I think he will.

FYI, Last month, Park's head Lawyer Kim Pyung-Woo warned the media through interview that "If the impeachment passes, we'll gonna drench the asphalt with blood and tears of traitors, and make urban warfare real through bloodshed purge"
He literally said that, I directly translate, no joking
I guess this is the exact situation they wanted
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/22/2017022203592.html
sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000850566

The best system would be were anons subscribe to moderators> moderator abuse is in my opinion the biggest problem.

YES

Reminder rioters = feminist cultists marxists

Congrats slant eyes, you're living through a legitimate color revolution. Redpill your friends and maybe next time around you guys can be the honorary aryans instead of the japs.

Dis gon b gud.

WE TOLD YOU TO GET READY

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbpBIabRmo

Live

Those deployable walls are pretty neat. We should start using them in the US.

He also said "At the British Cromwell revolution, over a million died. We can make that happen."
THEY'RE ARE BATSHIT INSANE HOLY SHIT HELP ME Holla Forums

It's a fucking color revolution, hope you're prepped for war user. Stay safe cunt.

Catch a plane to the us. i'll house a fellow user.

Depending on which side we take, I'll either see you in Seoul or I'll be guy handing out nuggets innawoods. I bought two crates of them back when they were $40 a pop, so it'd be nice to find some use for them.

I can guarantee that we won't take Park's side.

KR news stream if any of you speak Protoss:
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pWsf52OFs

Iv'e learned to accept and take pleasure in this fact.

Koreans have the fastest internet in the world, right? There has to be some livestreams from the protests.

Why contain it?

another victory for feminism!

If the rest of NATO does, there's a chance we might. Keep in mind we haven't even uncucked ourselves yet, and all of europe is enemy territory right now. Keeping our vassal on the ass end of the peninsula trumps whoever is running shit on that chunk of clay.

I don't like it, but it is what it is.

How many people are really behind Park to the point they'd got to war over this? Seems like a small group of insane fuckers, police and army should deal with them easily if they push the things too far and start killing people, right?

After losing the American elections I think that the Globalists are throwing a massive hissy fit over losing yet another country.

There's a thread that links to here.
en.tanobb.com/News/1703

PURGE THEM ALL GOOKS, DO IT, PURGE THE TRAITORS

That took far too long, she should have all her actions reviewed by the opposition party and considered for retroactive nullification.

let the games begin

UNDER THE TORCH OF RED HUNT I WILL GLADLY SACRIFICE MY LIFE

This also puts into question her hardline rhetoric against North Korea, which could be seen as provocatory. North Korea is poised to wipe 2 million South Koreans out in a first strike scenario in the first moments of a war, because Seoul is almost directly on the border, and the NK artillery is able to hit the city from their own land. In a first strike scenario, 2 million people die in Seoul, North Korea successfully takes the capital in the first days and SK retreats to Busan waiting for American intervention, exactly like the first war.

War with NK is infinitely undesirable to the South Koreans, and yet, at every step this cunt does her part in stirring shit up, and kicking the hornets nest instead of trying to at least de-escalate things.

REMINDER
SO FAR 2 PEOPLE DIED AT THE PROTEST, ALL OF THEM PRO-PARK GOONS
ONE OF THEM TRIED TO CLIMB THE POLICE BUS BLOCKADE, AND FELL TO THE GROUND AND BROKE HIS NECK
OTHER ONE IS HIT MY POLICE LOUDSPEAKER IN HIS HEAD WHILE HE RATTLING THE POLICE BUS
AND ONE PERSON ACTUALLY COMITTED SEPPUKU, HE WENT HOSPITAL AND UNCONSCIOUS
ALL OF THEM PRO-PARK RIOTERS, ALL SUICIDES
DARWIN AWARD FOR KOREA THIS YEAR
mediawatch.kr/news/article.html?no=251625
news1.kr/articles/?2933151
koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5076820
ntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=51922

I remember someone in the past mentioning how similar Park and Clinton are. Does anyone have a rundown of their similarities or does it just extend to the pizzagate dark magic cabal shit?

That reminds me, is that nork stream still alive? I actually liked some of their movies, for the hour or so they'd play during the day.

Is this part of the plan?
Destabilise South Korea so that the North Koreans will attack and then regain power when the US steps in?

I'm waiting for someone to edit in Starcraft noises to any of the footage caught

As is the vaginal jew's way, like the kike stirring up wars they never have to fight.

IT'S AWFULLY NIPPY IN HERE, WE MIGHT HAVE TO START THE FIRE

Starting the fire is part of their plan:

Also, korean news stream.

BANZAI THE QUEEN

KEK REEEVELS THE PLOT

What are you asking me for, i'm just a blood thirsty amerifat

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED PURGE

this is one of her supporters right? crazy.

OTHER KOREAN STREAMS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBJ5vDigGA
youtube.com/watch?v=w18Jx7qiEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=w0yoZbl4TeA
youtube.com/watch?v=3M3ZEJgVLWU

Checked. I don't speak gook but they just name dropped Kim four times.

Checked. Wouldnt want to live in Seoul.

Get to troll the kikes in their own tongue, pottery.

SO I TOLD KIM TO GO DOWN TO THE RIOTS AND COMMIT SEPPUKU AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I CONFIRM, ANTI-PARK, IMPEACHMENT PROTESTERS DISMANTLED AFTER IT GOT PASSED
ALL OF PEOPLE WHO PROTESTS NOW ARE PARK GOONS

Hey, Gookanon.
What does everybody else in your country think of this?
Are they worried the north might push in at all?
What do you think will happen?

I really want to know the rationale her supporters have. To actually support a cult-controlled government openly, that's some high level brainwashing.

Two people died near the Constitutional Court in South Korea

[Seoul] Co-supporters of Park who got angry at the Constitutional Court issuing Park's decision to dismiss President in Seoul on 10th, conflicted with riot police in the vicinity. According to the Korea National Police Agency, deaths of two people who collapsed in the vicinity of the site were confirmed at the destination hospital.

There are multiple injured people. Korean media reported that some men have committed suicide. Protest activities became radical, confusion spread.

Mr. Park's supporters destroyed police vehicles and beat the reporters one after another. A Korean male photographer (53) of the Kyodo news coverage injured injured his head. There are also information that multiple media people were injured.

One of the deaths was confirmed that there was a possibility that they climbed and climbed on the police bus.

this.kiji.is/212804231281985012

Something like that.

Korea is as pozzed as any western country, it's literally an issue of feminism.

You'd think koreans would be a little wiser when it comes to marxism.

NIGGER IT'S KOREA THERE'S ONE OR TWO KIMS ABOUT M9

I'd say it's more pozzed than the west.
At least European countries don't make people submit their fingerprints when they become an adult.

You know exactly who I was referring to.
And they Said Kim Jong Un specifically, otherwise I wouldn't have picked up on it through all the other gookspeak.

more kims than a high school in the 90's

We don't know, user
We don't know
All 3 thug nations from East, North, and West are chimping out rightn now to fucking take advantage of this governmentless chaos situation of gookland
Far East is now more dangerous than the Balkan
China went government scale boycott on Korea, Japanese demolishing the peace constitution to invade gook, and they're demand us to demolish fucking Japanese occupation era statues in our fucking soil, or they're gonna enter severance of diplomatic relation.
And the fucking Norks resumed their ICBM nuke test, shot some nukes onto ocean and killed Kim's brother at the Malaysian aritport with fucking VX.
I have no idea what the fuck is going on and what would happen. This is chaos. Fucking chaos and I hate fucking chaos.
Like eye of the storm.

Daily reminder that North Korea is one of the last countries on Earth without a Rothschild bank.

Trump controls the Military.

We're not taking Park's side, period.

Really?

Are you still in the country? You should try to get out for a few months and wait for things to settle down lest the nation falls into true tyranny.

WWIII CONFIRMED

American involvement in a southern "civil issue" would be an extremely easy way to put an end to that. Soros is exactly the kind of kike who would throw away some money on these rioters to make that happen too.

Depending on how big this gets we may finally be able to put the anti trump defeatists to rest. I really hope that's how this goes. But if (((they))) play the right angle on this, it could all go very wrong.

PRIME MINISTER HWANG MAKING ANNOUNCEMENT NOW

You need to accept Kek into your heart, GookAnon.

Korean Presidents
1st President - impeached because of rigged election, defected to Hawaii
2nd President - resigns due to coup, sentenced 3 years imprisonment in court-martial
3rd President - wife shot by guy trying to kill him, soon after killed by close adviser
4th President - couldn't control demonstrations, resigns due to Gwangju Massacre after just 8 months in office
5th President - sentenced to death for his role in the Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
6th President - arrested for bribery after term, imprisoned 17 years for munity and treason during Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
7th President - economic crisis forcing IMF to step in during term, second son arrested for bribery of intercession and tax evasion
8th President - 5 family members including his 3 sons guilty of bribery
9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery
10th President - brother arrested, wife's cousin arrested, accused of violating real estate laws
11th President - daughter of 3rd president, puppet of a cult leader, impeached

Riots and cameras smashed, two reportedly dead, it looks like the goons are sticking to their word (are they anything like Soros's paid thugs, I don't understand why they would have this obsession with the president. Are they part of the spiritual cult or just paid agitators?). How likely is it that Trump or the west will step in and for what direction?

Truly a fascinating country

They're basically militant SJWs user.

Lot of talk about the EU making its army official. If Merkel makes hers the core of it, this could be the chance they need to flex their muscles without american involvement.

(checked). All right, thank you. I remember reading one user's analysis of the SJW infiltration around the country and through the puppet/cult government.

The k-pop menace will soon be upon us all

Whats he saying user?

Alright so who/what do we got for options user, do we need to meme a nationalist into power in South Korea? No defeatist shit either, we need someone in there that isnt going to ooen an ear to the globalists and try to invade North Korea for a fucking central bank.

No one is going to conduct a military operation in South Korea without the US having something to say about it.

Capped. SK was a dictatorship until something like the 80s. Someone already posted the video of the riots where they had acetylene tanks as flamethrowers.

I really don't want that to be how WWIII starts, nor do I want it to be the reason we prop this cultist up. If the dying EU made a move like that it would force us into a terrible position either way.

Koreans do all this training with Roman tactics, but end just forming a line everyone else in the end.

Yeah what did he say? Is he on Park's side?

Wew that post.

Good luck Gookanon.

well duh like every other female leader will fail from hilary merkel that brazilian president and now le pen

He shouldn't or it''ll make it more worse clusterfuck and chaos. Outside intervention would cause more trouble, just give us time.
Let us sort out this problem soon. We must clean up this mess on our own. Just watch our back and make sure those 3 wolf nations doesn't actually invade us while we sort out.
Police declared Defcon 1 and put 271 riot police companies and over 27000 officers to scene. It'll be over within today. At least I hope so. I hate this fucking total urban chaos.

As gook I can confirm this is true story.
Add 3rd president part where he colluded with Norks to red communize the south during Korean war, then bailed out with legal deal for snitching all his commie comrades. The name of the communism organization he ran was 남로당 (Namro-Dang, Namro Party).
Park's father was literal Nork communist. He taken over the country by coup because he couldn't win the election due to his dirty commie history.

GookAnon is our best reporter in my opinion.

what do you mean by this?

2300 .mp3 record files from Ko's personal phone. He recorded every calls he made. Absolute mad man.

WAKE UP STYX AND TELL HE WAS RIGHT AND THA ITS HAPPENING

wew lad

PRAISE KEK
HAIL CHAOS

ILLUMINATI GO AWAY

Do you think the ritualistic killings are true? What about the ferry incident? Thanks for posting here.

Reminder Jews control the music industry for a reason, and it isn't just so they have yet another fresh supply of children to molest.

What did Kek mean by this?

Will anime stop automatically counting as child porn?

Will nexon cease existing?

Will blizzard get investigated for cheese pizza?

I've seen much documentaries, diggings, and reports of Sewol ferry. I can now honestly say it was inside job.
It is not clear whether they tried to put blame on North Korea or it was actually human sacrifice ritual, considering spring time is sacrifice time in illuminati code, and it was birthday of Choi's father, when the very day Sewol sunk.
The ship, ship's company was been owned by Korean NIS, which is equivalent to CIA. There are so many corruptions, connections and dirty revelations on Sewol ferry. There are so many that I couldn't say them all or even remember.
It was certainly a inside job just like the 9/11.

I fucking love Trump's face in that photo.
It's a dumb open smile with no teeth, his face is the embodiment of a shitpost.

It would be easier to just take out what's left of North Korea leadership, then watch as South Korea tanks their economy into the toliets trying to reunify the countries.

And there is the exact same radiation signs at the sunk Sewol ferry as 9/11. I don't know what they used but the very same weapon that used to collapse the 9/11 been used on Sewol ferry.

Have some dank OC Holla Forums

gookanon here

Sure, the existing government here was corrupt as hell, but the thing is they were pro-US, anti-China.

Who do you think the opposition is?

The opposition party are marxist communists, with hordes of garden-variety millennial socialists at their command. What Holla Forums is celebrating is the fall of another country to the international jewry.

Koreans can't handle democracy. What Korea needs right now is fascism. I hope to God the military pulls a coup and gasses every single communist, socialist, or left-leaning fuck in the country.

yehey he's here

Norks have basically depleted their clay, worst koreans don't even want it anymore, especially if it means feeding millions of nork peasants. Reunification seems to be a purely communist stance at this point, but war tends to change people so who knows.

So half the country made up of Christians and Budhists. The other half is atheism. No jews or muslims.

Based gookanon,
I'm heading over to korea in a few hours. Are Americans safe to go over?

north korea invades

If your entire country takes it's cues from the west you'll find the military command to be some of the most heavily pozzed. If they takeover it won't be fascism they're pushing. Seriously, these are the people you replace first when you're an insane leftist in charge of a country.

Maybe a takeover by the grunts, but how likely is that to happen?

North Korea would need China's support to be able to defeat South Korea, so it's unlikely that would happen.
Don't forget that NATO would likely step in and the whole thing would be a giant clusterfuck.

Isn't that who's rioting in support of Park right now?

the FUCK are you talking about you lying, communist kike?
Park Chung-Hee rounded up commies and killed them. He was the closest thing to Pinochet Korea ever had, and honestly, we need another dictator that's even more brutal than him.

fuck off NISnigger

I was told park was sjw Marxists party. How do I know youre not full of shit?

Fuck you, that's where all the best kebab places are. I can't live off of just korean knock off sushi and questionable street vender corndogs It's also a good way south of where all the protest shit is happening anyway.

Keep in mind these revolutions are run by communists, and the norks still claim to be such. If they were to roll in, you'd find the south korean army heavily compromised, and huge defections by these antifa thugs, who may not be great fighters but likely infest all levels of government and would have reams of data to hand over. Norks would have a yuge advantage due to this.

As you say though, it can only happen if china decides it's time for WWIII. Should be interesting for them, considering they missed out on the other two.

fuck off wigger

You've got it all backwards, other gookanon is full of shit. The cuckservatives are the ones rioting right now. Do you know the leader of the opposition party? Moon Jae-in is a straight up communist symphatizer, talks about how we need to ditch the United States and reunite with the norks, even if that means becoming communist. I haven't been on Holla Forums in some time, and I come back and this fuck has fed so much goddamn disinfo to y'all. Fuck.

stick within walking distance to Osan or the nearest Consulate, and you should be fine. anti-US sentiment has taken over the region due to communist infiltration in the education system.

Korean user here, It really is sad how chaotic the state South Korea is in right now. My ancestors fought and bled for this land, yet this generation of Koreans does not appreciate their sacrifices. How the hell is Korea going to able to recover from this? I bet North Korea and Japan are watching the utter shitstorm grinning madly.

WE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU

Seriously, why didn't they just stick with the japs? Is western dick that much tastier?

Its quite interesting really, China been dumping all their economic power against the US, buying up land, buildings etc on the west coast trying to play the long game. Now they got opportunity to hit SK. I dont think they got enough military funding to do it.

Yellow bitches love giant Aryan Cock.

Fug :DDD
I wish you the best, Gookanon.
Try leaving the country if you can, maybe you can get a job building the wall for Trump.

Let me put it this way.

Park represents the cuckservative right-wing, which by our standards is pretty goddamn left-wing. Yeah, they push all this crazy SJW bullshit, and fuck them. Yet throughout all this, they remain pro-US.

The opposition party, however, are straight up communists. I'm not talking 'muh social democracy, rah, feminism' SJW fucks, I'm talking hardcore communists that don't give two shits about feminism or whatever. These guys read Marx, talk about how evil capitalism is, and want to ditch the United States and become China's bitch.

The military used to be far fucking right, but years of cuckening by both the left and the cuckservative parties have left them severely weakened and infiltrated by subversive commies.

Honestly, Korea is fucked, and the best option right now is either the military somehow getting it's shit together and pulling a coup, or shit to hit the fan in the next 60 days so that Emperor Trump has cause to annex the entire peninsula.

In summary,

Opposition Party < Current Party < Military

Just be happy that your Korean nation is soon united at long last.

I keep hearing how china is in a really fragile economic situation right now, total war would be the perfect remedy to this. Considering that the west is going to have to start producing it's own shit soon or face total collapse, chinamans don't have much reason not to stir the shit.

It would take us months to properly mobilize, that would make up for their almost total lack of projection power. If they take the south fast enough and dig in this would be a defensive war on their terms, and a fucking meatgrinder for us.

wait… they wanna ditch the us? the only country thats been keeping the north out of the south's backyard? Central Bank coming to North Korea soon.

Koreans and Japanese do not get along well. I am frustrated about the fact that Korea did not modernize while Japan was. Korea should have known as Japan was getting industrial materials from the West, it would decide to expand. That's why we were sitting ducks once the Japanese invaded Korea.

But wasn't Park's defense basically "you can't impeach me muh patriarchy muh feminism"? Aren't the batshit korean feminazi in support of the current gov? You have TWO insane marxist groups in opposition to each other? Shit's fucked up even more than I thought.

One of his first interviews in Trump Tower had some real good caps.I took "Trump2" 3 and 4.

So we should be meming a Military Dictatorship?

To be honest, I'll sit and watch the fireworks.

I hope the US already thought ahead on this, this looks like a chess move that the globalists can use to capitalize. Big giant distraction for sure. Although Steve Bannon has predicted War within China in the next 8 years.

That's true, but look at korea now. You dress like us, you talk like us, and ultimately if we want something from you, we get it. You're conquered either way, at least with the japs you might have had some kind of say in things.

I don't see a neutral south korea being able to stand alone, not with the kind of neighbors you've got. And with allies like NATO who needs enemies? We haven't won a war in nearly a century, and that's when we're not actively trying to bring communist revolution on ourselves.

That's what I'm telling you. Refer to my previous post . What Holla Forums is celebrating is the loss of an American asset to the Chinks. The impeachment of Park, regardless of how much of a drug addled witch she may have been, just opened the door for a potential reunification of the peninsula under communism, and a victory for China. I bet this other gookanon hasn't said shit about the THAAD system. Basically, the US offered to setup a missile defense system in South Korea, for fucking free, and yet the entire opposition party doesn't want this because 'they don't want to anger North Korea and China'. Look it up yourself, it's absolutely fucking insane.

please do. South Koreans as a whole are not ready for democracy. Look at us now. America saved us from collectivist communism, gave us infrastructure, and set up a democracy, and in just 70 fucking years, we're on the brink of going back to communism. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Korea needs fascism. Please, meme a military coup and subsequent US-friendly military junta or dictatorship. We need it.

Create a new political system especially for Gooks?

They might as well join up with North Korea if thats the case.

How do you have more than one Marx party?

Yes
Amen. Korea has failed.

I attach the pictures of streets of Seoul under Park's regime. Does it look anti-China to you?
The truth is every single parties are pro-US right now. There are no actually anti-US party in Korea now. The only anti-US commie party dismantled by the constitution years ago, and if you're true gook then you'll know that.
Yeah, just like the Park's father? Who was commie ass conspirator and waged fake cold war with Norks for decades, while colluding with them?
Pic attached is fucking Korean army. They are cucked beyond the horizon. If you're real gook than you'll know it. They using vietnam era gears, with WW2 tactics. Using optics, accessories, and glove is prohibited by the military law and the officers says everytime when you try something hard "War ain't gonna happen so lay low".
Are you from the ILBE where praising the Commie glorious leader Park as heaven sent leader?

Here, I attach the fucking wikipedia article for you, you piece of little shit.
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/남조선로동당
You fucking foreign polacks "Workers' Party of South Korea" or "남로당" right now for the fact and truth.
You guys seriously been listen nutjob who praising commie fuck Park's father for being dindu nuffin?
Jesus christ, fucking millenials there days.. They fucking clueless while cocksure that they know everything through ILBE propaganda pieces, which is NIS propaganda project. The fucking ILBE server is directly connected to NIS address. Fucking google it.

My family been working for Park's party since it was been called "신한국당 (New Korea Party)" which been over 3 decades now. This kind of fucking clueless millenial pisses me everytime and that is I don't visits Holla Forums much as before. They are so clueless I feel like educating 12 years old SJW. Yeah, I'm still in Park's party and fucking seen some shit.
I'm not friend of current democritic party of Korea. They are morons but certainly not fucking commies. I don't support them but your description on 'leftist' in Korean is fucking laughable. What did they do, millenial? What exact part did they do to be called as commies?
There are no left party in Korea right now. Only Neo-cons and conservatives calling each other for being commie.

Parks is not entirely sjw Marxists party. Their party is Neo-con and Park is a monstrous hybrid of cuckservative and neo-feminist, and her shock troops have been both Megalians and the local alt-right. It's fucking clusterfuck and they claiming each other for being commie. It's beyond 4D political spectrum.
And their entire party is ramnants of Park's communist organization. They colluded with Norks in 90's to literally bribed them to shoot some missiles, kill some South soldiers to make favor for their elections. It was big scandal and it was called "Opeartion North Wind".

Search 총풍 사건 for they colluded with Norks for make false flag operation. It happened in 1997, 15th lawmaker election.

namu.wiki/w/총풍사건?from=총풍 사건
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/총풍_사건

You guys shouldn't contact this kind of "Normal Guy" type millenial kool-aid anymore, for they inject wrong kind of distortions onto your minds.
Every fucking millenials I met is fucking clueless like this dork and refute me "WAT IS OPERATION NORTH WIND? WAT IS NAMRO PARTY? PARK DINDU NUFFIN AND HE'S TRUE RIGHT WRONG PATRIOT!"
And everytime this pisses me off.

It's just that the political window in Korea is so far left, that to us, both sides are pretty much marxist. The only difference between the two are different stances on capitalism and the United States.

Trump supporter?

Can we use this image for the lulz?

That isn't MAGA hat, just hat for Korean vet. Probably Marine.

Some coverage in Engrish.

Gookanon, can you see what this hat says?
Would you be able to translate it if so?

I have no idea who they are.

This is a bit out of my realm of understanding for sure, North Korea literally endorsed Trump. So much crap is completely backwards.

this looks like a screen of Wolfinstein 3d from 1994

They're the NHK or CNN of Worst Korea.

Ah, ok. Got it.

North Korea thought Hillary would win and was trying to trigger her. They didn't comment for days after Trump won.

Another gookanon here agreeing with this. Politics in general in Korea is shit but Park at least took a hard line against North Korea whereas Moon will suck NK's dick to the point of possibly driving SK into a socialist shithole.

Looks like it says

"World Game Pro sports"

What are the chances of a non pozzed rightist running an winning?

That doesn't prove anything, you nigger. For all I know, you drove past the Chinese embassy or something. That being said, Park's been trying to appease both the chinks and the US. I say fuck trying to appease the chinks, but Park's a hell of lot better than that fuck Moon Jae-in. Block THAAD? Seriously? Fuck out of here you communist fuck.

I will concede that the military is cucked as fuck, but that's entirely because of you dirty fucking communist pigs.

It's funny you're calling me a millenial, you lying kike. Admittedly, I left Korea for good in '94, but I was there during the 80s riots. I know exactly what I'm seeing, and it's quite obvious you don't, you leftist fuck. Fuck you.

Some footage of shouting gooks throwing things around and kicking the shit out of each other.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only unpozzed gook in here. Thanks.

The current interim president is an alright guy, he's slightly more to the right than Park. He has a pretty low chance of winning right now, and in all honesty, that socialist fuck Moon will probably win.
That is, unless the military grows some balls and starts a coup. I can't wait to see some communist blood in the streets.

Search 'Workers' Party of South Korea' in Google, go ahead.
Park's father was leading member of that little commie partisan group, then made legal deal with South Korea government for being a snitch. Then after the war, he taken over SK with coup, deleted all of his dirty little secrets, then pretend to be "Healthy, patriotic Conservative".
When he confronted with Yun Bo-Seon, who is the last true right-wing conservative president candidate of Korea in 1960's, Yun revealed his dirty secrets on fucking presidential debate and fucking wrecked Park in half for he being secret commie.
You know what Park used for his campaign? "YUN IS DIRTY McCarthyist AND BEING COMMIE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG, AND IT'S OPPRESSION AGAINST PEOPLE RIGHTS! WE MUST OVERCOME THE MADNESS OF McCarthyism!".
And fucking Park wrecked at the election and after losing, he taken over the SK with violent coup.
This is true story of Park's father.
I link some old newses. Use translator.
Or maybe google "Park Chung-hee McCarthyism" or something. There might English articles on it.
He's the true, original commie ass fucker and the start of all South Korea commie disasters.

mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=25766
h2.khan.co.kr/201606281445001

havent seen that one, in this thread?

It's true that you communist fucks have infiltrated academia. That's all revisionist bullshit, and you and I both know this.

But, let's go ahead and say, hypothetically, Park Chung-Hee was a communist. Ask yourself, why would a communist pledge allegiance to the United States immediately after attaining absolute power with a military coup? Why would a communist round up protesting communists and lock them up, and even go so far as to execute the ringleaders? Why would a communist create a free market, and create an infrastructure and government system centered around sustaining a free market? Why would a communist encourage and help companies like Samsung and Hyundai suceed?

You're full of shit, you communist fuck. When shit hits the fan, you deserve to be hung from a lamppost by your entrails. Hell, I might just go back to Korea to do it myself.

That's fair, is there literally any literature that documents North Korea objectively? It maybe a harder redpill to swallow Im thinking since there's many years filled with anti-North Korea narrative. My reasoning is this, 1 of the last countries without a Central Bank. It could piss off the (((globalists))) the most if we start pushing a North Korea sympathizing deal, since they spent many years on that anti-nk narrative. Test the waters basically.

Norks have a lot of friends in africa. The arms industry is a major keystone of their economy, actually since the chinks stopped buying coal, it's probably THE keystone now. Various african warlords are the major buyers of those arms, though I don't think there's any common communism between the them due to Juche and the way it works.

If you were looking for kind words about the Norks look to the shitskins, in fact that'd be twice as effective if you framed it as somehow helping them when the evil whites won't lift a finger.

On a side note. Nork built AKs are actually pretty decent, if you ever get the chance to fire one jump on that shit. And from the looks of things their tanks are good enough that the chinks were trying to jump on their dicks for a little collaboration.

Seems like he was never a true believer commie and in reality was a powerhungry asshole.

Nice joke.
Man you really don't know the kind of shit chaebols are into all over Asia huh?

Used to hear about their corruption even while living in Japan.
There have been rumors for years companies like Samsung killed anyone investigating them, with the help of the Korean government.

Reiterating… For the natsocs on this board to look into. From kikepedia:

"North Korea officially describes itself as a self-reliant socialist state"

Is that not National Socialist?

:DD:DDDDD
Jews didnt lose what the fuck are you even talking about, hillary wasnt allowed to win after she fucked up.

Just wanna say thanks to the Gookanons keeping us up to speed with real info about the happenings in SK. Quality thread mates

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed becomes more real everyday

Libertarian candidate maybe?

Park Chung Hee's economic policies were closer to Hitler's with the National Socialist German Workers' Party than Stalinist communism.

Fuck off Rand Paul.

>>>/oven/

This sounds like proto-transhumanism to me. Do it!

Nigga you should stop drinking kool-aid and posting on Holla Forums and start learn for your College Scholastic Ability Test
I already fucking said I ain't friend of democratic party and never support them. I know every single dirty secrets of Moon and my political acquaintance calls him "Male Park". At this point, if you're not braindead millenial, you should know who is my political acquaintance. I still contacts him occasionally.
I'm a fucking political 5th column, working inside of Park's party, but actually working for 바른 정당 (Righteous (Honest) Party).
That's why you're fucking complete moron for Korean affairs, if you're saying the truth and not filthy pretentious millenial. You have no idea how pro-China Park was. You don't know shit. Your political informations and knowledge stuck in fucking 94, where even fucking IMF haven't even begun.
Get out, Jew.

Ask fucking local Korean who been alive during 50~60's.
Because he was a fucking dirty opportunist who stick with every forces to be helpful. He never believed in Communism, he thought Norks would won the Korean war and US would never aid.
He was infamous Korean resistance killing Japanese Army officer during occupation era, and been stick with Norks during Korean war, and then being a snitch for police, then pretending to be conservative then busted by Yun, and then fucking taken over South by coup, then licked boots of every single superpowers, Russia, America, Japan, and China to protect his throne. And later he got shot to death by his man as you know.
Because he labeled every single opponents as 'Commie' to hide the fact himself is commie. It's just like the Ashkenazi pretending to be jews.
Watch your fucking mouth next time. One of my political acquaintance is deaf in one ear because torture from Park's goons in 60's. He's my personal old man and he's in FUCKING RIGHTEOUS PARTY AND WAS BEEN IN PARK'S PARTY FOR DECADES.
The people who fought against Park in 60's are actually really, truly conservatives and they are nicest people, the true Gadsden flag type people. Many members in Park's party and Righteous Party were people who fought against Park, and labeled as 'Commie'. Fucking hypocrisy.
As your fucking goon logic China right now is fucking free market.
WOULD YOU FUCKING PURGE TO LOYAL SERVANTS FOR NO REASON? BECAUSE MUG COMMUNISM? PARK NEVER BELIEVED IN COMMUNISM, HE WAS JUST FILTHY OPPORTUNIST COMMIE WHO STICK WITH EVERY TRENDS, COMMIE THEN US NOW, JAPAN BEFORE BUT CHINA NOW.

When shit hits the fan, you deserve to be hung from a lamppost by your entrails. Hell, I might just go back to Korea to do it myself.
DO IT
DO IT, MILLENIAL TOUGH GUY, SHOULD I FUCKING TELL YOU MY ADDRESS, HUH?

Nigga, you should learn your 9th grade again to know more about the National Socialism.

I want to link and translate some quality newses then some fucking dork claim to be gook appears and derailing with "Muh Glorious Park father, Park dindu nuffin!" shit I've been seen for decades.
I hopelessly pissed. Feel just like when I confronted with millenials and clueless college kids at the lecture and amazed how ignorant and uninformed they are before.
I should crawl into Holla Forums now.

Every fucking time when I visit Holla Forums with gook affairs inevitably one of these derailers appeares and amaze me with their uninformed garbage opinions, "Muh Glorious Japs", "Muh Glorious Chinks", "Muh Glorious Norks", and "Muh Glorious Park".
And when I tell them the truth him being shitty commie with quality links, news, articles, and fucking wikipedia they just deny the reality.

It's like endless vicious cycle. This is the reason why I don't visit Holla Forums much as before. It ignorance is killing me.

Im requesting all the other earlier gookanon caps, the very start of this brownish hellstorm.
I have decided to make a filemap out of theese.

More of us needs to safekeep them

I didn't screencapped all these my posts so don't billy me
When I post these some anons pops out and mocking me for screencapping my own posts
It is already embarrassing to posts screencap of my posts myself

Just use paint and edit it out
Literally takes 1 minutes

Kek how fucking dumb is Holla Forums to believe this "gookanon".
The guy is probably an english teacher expat or a amerike soldier stationed there or maybe some autist 2nd gen korean LARPer sitting in his basement somewhere in seattle or socal.

God look at him suck that amerikike cock nowonder the nips hate koreans and call them whores who sell their traditions.

damn

test

I'm too shy to actually do that
But will try later

This thread is doomed now.

hey man we appreciate your informative and quality posts, don't give up on Holla Forums dude. we need you here.

How fucking new are you? or are you one of those Park goon shills who do it for free, unless you can present the happenings in Worst Korea with your own evidence yourself, I suggest you fuck off and kill yourself.

Do you have those caps of thos feminazi blood freaks that were in liaison with the 8 goddesses too?
I trhink they were connecteed too?

The 7'th floor was purged.

Concern troll.

I.. I'm fucking lost myself dealing with dorks. It's like endless squash tennis, no matter how hard and accurate you hit the ball, they crawls back with the same logics again, again, and again.
I've encountered countless goons and millenial dorks and it's killing me softly inside. If you slay one with rationality, truth, and logics another and comes at me and calls me for being a fucking commie, while my family and I put our lives into Park's party when Park was 20's, and while they praising the commie overlord for our savior.
Sometimes I regret being red-pilled. It's fucking painful and filled despair. I don't visit Holla Forums much now because I kinda gave up on these dorks. I try my best to not encounter them, but when I do, the fucking amount of their ignorance and cocksure attitude devours my soul.
I.. never asked for this. I should shorten my internet times. I can't handle it.
I sometimes regret that I took red-pill. I never chose this, I worked for the Party and knew it naturally, and realized how fucked.
Those millenials and cocksure dorks have no idea, and what lies beneath the Korean society. I was knew about the presence of Choi before because I heard couple of times but never knew it's this big.
Apparently there's words going around about the current #1 candidate Moon. Don't be fooled, he's nothing like the Moonman. He's actually spy for China. He got China's back and ready to sell our information to China agencies.
I never been a strong man, I'm just fragile political worker guy who just wants justice and I've never trained for such madness and stresses.

I attach some screencaps Holla Forumsirgins made for me.

That's your problem right there buddy

You don't use intelligence on xenoestrogen-immersed zombies

You get strong and dictate their reality

It's far more profound and a much bigger transformation to humanity than robot arms and brain implants. It would literally be the next step in mankinds social evolution, equal in importance to animal husbandry or permanent settlements.

You have no goddamn idea how monumental it would be if it actually happened.

Some more caps.
I made alot of Megalian posts on Holla Forums but I never screencapped them myself. Honestly I don't even want to think about them anymore.
I want to be comfy, and play vidya, that's all I want.
I will fight back after regained my energy but right now I want to rest, and celebrate.

You have no idea how amazingly ignorant they are, while cocksure about everything, believes their convictions are the center of the universe and they thinks they are the wisest elder on earth.
You just don't win against them. Even if you win them, it's not the real victory, just temporal, meaningless victory and sooner or later they will caves back onto your with the very same logic that you debunked.
They lost their will to think. That is problem.
I can't teach anything to anyone. I can only make them think, by themselves. And they won't do it.

You've got a fiery passion in you user and it shows in your posts. You're clearly very passionate and knowledgeable, I can't imagine how hard it must be right now. don't ever give up user, you're needed out there. God bless and stay well.

I don't think so. Their true form is NL Movement, full name National Liberation People's Democracy Revolution; NLPDR, which is Radical Maoism movement from 80's.
정의당 (Justice Party) is the main body and the remnant of the NL. I despise and hate them with my passion. The whole Megalian movement is work by them and the founder of Megalia website is head member of the Justice Party.
Justice Party is dangerous, Maoist opportunist underdog who wants radical women supremacy revolution in SK. Though they might not real commies and actually against Norks, they are danger as them.
Fucking Maoists in 21st century. Fucking "Muh real communism isn't yet tried!" shit. Fucking radical feminazis. I pray god for cut them down.

All part of the play to set up a U.S vs China confrontation using Korea as ground zero. It's a good way for the U.S to use the instability as a pretext to deploy more resources into the region; which of course will piss off the Chinese, as they'll see it as a front to encroach onto the South China Sea.

Perfect

You forgot:

Because in case you haven't noticed the US gov was being run by marxist radicals, that is why the election of trump was so huge, the entire deep state of the US gov is a cabal of marxist kikes

It actually isn't. Blood always looks like more than there is.

t. EMT

(very nice numbers)

(nice numbers)

Thanks fam. You are the best.
This will probably be memoryholed, since theres NO coverage what so ever here in west.
Hell, I almost forgot about this were it not for this thread.

Idea: Gookanon, please feed us Korean-language sources on the ritual murders, etc.

We'll take care of archiving and translation, and spread them around the globe.

Not true, they're just trying to make it seem cops are shooting at the protestors.

thanks, my fellow Holla Forums user. Korean merchant is happy!
I should play some newest Ghost Recon and crawl back into Holla Forums now. It was better than I thought, for a Ubishit.
Gook out. Beware the fake gooks, derailers, and (1). Peace.

Yeah, it's just like WW1 French again. This tiny land that is 1/10 of Texas is actually worth any other land on earth, not because it's resource, for it's geographical reasons.
It's key place for dominance over Asia. Like every roads connects to Rome in Europe, every roads connects to Korea in Far East Asia. I'm not bragging, I actually hate it, for every superpowers and nations drools on our land while we are powerless little shits.
This is because we are the most hated race in Asia while we literally, really dindu nuffin. Well maybe except for Flipland, for our every gangs and mobs fleed to Flip in 90's and formed fucking dangerous as fuck Korean Mafia in there and fucked everything. I deeply hate those gook gangs.

Lots of US military personal are being deployd to Korea, they are probably backing the overthrow of park

It's only guess for now, for they're connected with the government and literally ordered Sea Police to not engage rescue. They ordered to blockade the sea and stop every single ships and divers from rescue any civilians. And refused Uncle Sam's help that was only miles away from the location where Sewol sunk. It was USS Bonhomme Richard, which is enough big fucking ship to save an entire country. It was only miles away from the location Sewol sunk, and they asked gov to help, the gov refused.
vop.co.kr/A00001014327.html

Watch Sewol ferry documentary called "Divingbell". It was the blacklist movie that was banned nation wide and government bought all the tickets of this documentary, to prevent public from watching it.
It is not perfect but decent way to start the connecting dots of Sewol inside job.
For NIS connections, god damn there are too many articles. And I saved too many images from digging online and they all written in Korean. You should search 국정원 세월호 (NIS Sewol) on search engines. I link Daum and Naver news search engines.

news.naver.com/
media.daum.net/

Search at the tiny search bar located at the right corners.
It's only 7:30PM and I already feeling tired. I'm really going now. Gook out!

Nigger that dud replaced all of the first exodus mods then got intl to blast this place in an attempt to drive us out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WclrhUTMabM

Here is a good video on the riot, go to around the 50 minute mark.

Any footage of this. I wanna see some sodoku.

stay safe and continue being awesome gookanon. remember, you are never alone.

This is actually fucking hilarious. We are so right, all the time, about everything

And now we will have our war

By whom though? Soros?

Yeah user's use your correct nouns. You might trigger someone.

What about zippers and egg rolls?

Yes.
It's called "The Cleanest Race".
WebM related.

Don't they translate and teach the Talmud there?

Fairly decent thread, tbh. Watching the gooks jumping down eachother's throats ITT over who's jewing who is also pretty comfy, and distressing, as I, regrettably, haven't really been following this happening up until now, and I'm struggling to get an accurate understanding of what the fuck is even going down and the players involved. I've hardly seen this covered anywhere outside of chan boards.

In any case, thank you, Gookanons.

Korea and China's growth during the internet phase was very heavily government controlled. And since their people have a nationalistic culture even before that, most of their people just have less of a reason to venture out of the national web services to the international side of thing. Hell, I could even bet China and Korea made their own version of Reddit so that their idiots wouldn't start tattling to the international net.

We only get a few gook anons here and there but that's probably because they were the gooks who had experience living overseas.

Holyshit, why do they also look like chinks?

Anyone here got the last chapter of sillage?
Its the only one i Haven't seen

That might be true 4 decades ago. The nip government did the mistake of defanging them after the Yakuza went through a massive internal war in the 80s leading up to the 90s. Today the only Yakuza left are legit business conglomerate with a stranglehold over the traditional entertainment business. The ones acting like the yakuza of old are gooks.

Masses of chinks are mixed with mudshit uygurs etc. They mean their race is pure, which it is, because they dont let anyone in. Its actually anti-communist rhetoric believe it or not. Its Nationalist. From North Korea. They uses Juche remember, which isnt exactly communism although people call it that.. it goes against traditional communism in many ways.

Hahahaha!

Keep up user …

8ch.net/pol/res/9296473.html#9296722

go the fuck back to Reddit, you disgusting nigger. Quit using nazi as a pejorative. Gas yourself.

Nazi itself was created by a kike as a derogatory term for National Socialist.

Wasn't it so socialism didn't become associated with Hitler.
The same reason Marxist-Leninist socialism was called communism.

That would be stupid for Korea to collapse, they are an ally against china.

start lifting, training, and reproducing. A war may be coming soon.

It may be thread derailment, but I agree with this.
Hitler thought so as well.
If there was a Korean Yukio Mishima, please let me know (I'm typing this with my Korean-American friend in the room, kek).
Something about being isolated on an island and the Jomon genetic stock allowed them to preserve their national heritage, and they've remained freer from Jewish influence than most.
One interesting thing to note is that a lot of the negative things about Japan (degenerate anime, Left-wing media, the Yakuza–although in some ways the Yakuza is a bit better than the gangs in the West) are run by Zainichi Koreans at the highest levels, just like Jews have infiltrated many societies in Europe.
Koreans are the Jews of Asia, and the KIDF out in full force today, I see.
There's nothing wrong with being proud of your country, which is something that I appreciate about Japan. The Japanese also seem to understand why Americans voted for Trump, someone who would look out for their interests.

News tomorrow.

You probably think Jews are White, too.
I used to be like you back when I was 8.
Don't worry, you'll wake up eventually if you lurk long enough.

Geud-bye, Geun-hye

Spent 40 mins inside !!!!! What does it mean ?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-julian-assange-ecuadorian-embassy-london-lbc-ukip-a7620921.html

basically got safe zones

Please be negotiating a way for Assange to roll on the CIA and get Time Served for being imprisoned in the Embassy, finally able to go back to AUS and shitpost.

Nigger, gook is a derogatory term for Korean. It literally means nothing to a nip.

This might sound crazy, but what if this was all a ploy by the Japanese to retake Korea after the gooks eat each other alive and none are left, leaving a whole heap of resources for an actually competent people to use against the Chinese?

dont worry OG gook user, you prove yourself right by sheer power of discussion and charisma. we know you are right.
i dont know how often you use pol, but when the shills apear it means that you are doing things right.
COMMIES GET OUTTT
keep fighting the good fight
dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed

Sad!

Take them all, Bus-chan

For what purpose?

Gookanon here. Sorry to say this but Here is safe and nothing is happened. All citizens are doing their work.

Just another form of drinking the kool aid

Don't be sorry – this is good news. Nobody should have to go through an actual revolution, not unless it's on our terms.

Muh stick

Same as Tim Wise and a average white man.

They live in an authernative reality where GG lost and the SJW won.

SJW old guard is alive and well in korea.
But the new ones, the fujoshis such as Megalia that molest little boys and consume yaoi doujins, are sniped and removed politically and socially.

Kek is a lightbringer. He is not a chaos god.

Illuminati create chaos in order to make an order of their choosing.
The universe has enough chaos without creating more. The chaos of jews, illuminati, shitskins, mudslimes and cultists must be turned into the peaceful order of all of them being dead.

You insights are actually very much appreciated. It's clear to all of us who the shills are and it's not you.

NO COMPRENDO AYUDAME POR FAVOR

You're not alone in this. Adolf Hitler himself has this to say about them:

Maybe the illuminati two hundred years ago actually worshipped a lightbringer god, but it's pretty obvious they have degenerated into Moloch worship.

They aren't creating chaos, though, they are molding the world into order that best suits them

Pro-Tip: If they use the "Hegelian Dialectic" then they're almost definitely Moloch worshippers.

People who praise Kek worship truth, not chaos.

Truth through Chaos, right?

At least it's a NATIONAL Socialist nation…
American here, but Korea should be for the Koreans. Why SHOULDN'T they dislike the U. S., especially when it's literally been run by Jews for decades. At least the Norks didn't have central banking, and they weren't as heavily influenced by (((Soviets))) in recent years.
If it weren't for such heavy embargoes (similar to those levied against Japan prior to WWII), the people probably wouldn't be starving.
Best Korea is underrated–the related video from Matthew Heimbach explains this.

Heil'd.

Nothing so fundamental has changed about the Illuminati. They were always like this.

Yes. But order out of the same matter can only be generated from the corruption of the previous order. Mushrooms grow from excrement and the strong eat the weak.

Hegel was a Hermetic who believed he was worshipping the truth. His dialectic was supposed to be the ultimate theodicy, a spell capable of justifying all the suffering of the age, but in the end it was mere self-deceit and madness.

Those who are ignorant of the lessons of history are doomed to repeat the errors of their forebears.

(checked)
Good to see that some of us have an open mind here.
I'm not terribly pro-DPRK, but I certainly view them more favourably than many surrounding nations, from an ideological perspective. Along with Russia, Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines, there needs to be a new 'Nationalist Alliance' of nations created (much like there was decades ago).

because the alternative is another thousand year chinese bullying
fucking enough
the recent chinese response to THAAD is proof that being friends with China won't make our predicament any better.
USA >>>> China any day
the only good China for east asia is a fractured China

Hey gook, they're called normies, they've got less soul than even our normies over here, just enough juice to run the lights the hydralics and remember their addresses. It is a universal that the dumber one is, the more cocksure and arrogant they are of what they know. They look at anything else as total insanity. Filter these creatures out and permab& them from your life, you can't fix what's not actually broken.

No they are not. From your words I notice a strong russian influence. If you have never heard of Alexander Dugin, you can be assured the people from your video have, they are his shills.

No, user. They were energy vampires. I met one who owned up to it. Creepiest lady. Never trust a South Korean abroad.

This thread devolved pretty hard. Regardless of whether or not Park was "pro US" whatever that even means considering our ZOG run government, she was part of a psychopathic cult that completely co opted much of the Korean government and much of their corporate world through Park. She tried everything possible to stay in power and refused to honor in any way her own countries justice system, acting this entire time as if she was above the law. An insane cunt that epitomizes the corruption democratic governments bring, her downfall is a great thing.

In other words: typical boomer-age globalist.

maybe best korea will finally be allowed to anex it

soon user soon

The sad thing is that using Chinks might work, because they barely cause noticeable problems
How old are the Chinatowns already?

C'mon, son, JC has darker hair and a SOLID black coat.

But yeah, with all the crooks among the French politicians, I'm surprised it didn't happen SOONER.

hey, look what I found.
archive.fo/I0FZI

Do you think the Jews could have a hand in this?

One of the key things they wanted Hillary to do was put pressure on Russia and China together to one day have the US go to war with China, and then Europe against Russia. And of course the West would ultimately be set to lose but it would only be a pyrrhic victory for Russia and China. Since everything would pretty much be destroyed (((they))) would buy up the world for nothing, thus own the world and probably there wouldn't be many white people in it.

Oh boy… this will not end well.

and it's done by a Park supporter lmao
Park is a fucking jap sympathizer

There is and they are most obscene, its when George Soros funds the revolution. The revolution happens by slow corruption of values and the core culture itself. Also racial lines become blurred and you get Brazil, not to say Soros was behind Brazil, but I'm sure some Jewish sect was.

Chaos is fine in the right places, but in the wrong places will kill us. Just like chaos in an organism creates cancer or destroys homeostasis and kills it.
Truth is recognizing where we should have chaos and where we shouldn't have it. It's the line that makes the universe meaningful. Unlimited disorder is chaos and death. Unlimited order is entropy and death.
The jews want to push us to either end, because they crave death. Let us give it to them.

People need to learn the difference between active and passive measures. Passive measures are very often ignored and underestimated.
You use a knife to kill someone.
You use the knife to stab them to death.
You use the knife to cut their brake lines.
Either way you have killed them, but one measure was active and the other was passive. The jews use both of these.

Just a heads up, the non-government, marxist media outlet CTV is running this story on Canadian national news right now, and playing it off as if she was impeached over a "graft" scandal, and not for being a puppet, and all the other implications with the billionaire feminists etc.

Any country whos media covers this as if its just a simple illegal profiteering controversy is obviously controlled by the same types of people as South Korea was. We ALL need this type of revolution, and to make sure the people who replace them are not just more puppets on different hands.

Not sure, just google south korean riots flamethrower or something, it said the file was already posted when I tried to embed it.

Youtube rather.

youtube. com/watch?v=TQ5191tqU00

Say, isn't the Dutch Election supposed to take place on The Ides Of March, this year?

Yes.

Wednesday march 15th

I sincerely hope we get both a thread and stream for that.

DO IT

Park is very obviously DID. Tae-Min, that cult leader, gang raped her brutally for years, implanting personas and programming in her the whole time. It's the most reasonable explanation for what we're watching. It explains why Park can persist in her delusions to the point of insanity - because she is following blind programming. The drugs are an attempt to cope with the dissonance generated from needing to constantly explain things away that don't add up. Park has been reduced to her most primitive personas, the ones that were generated the first time she was raped. And she might not even know this herself.

I bet we could find something pizza related if we look into the past of Kpop stars, start with the biggest like Psy - I would also look into their spouses. Cults like this often handle their mind control assets through an intermediary so they never realize they're under control.

You can bet your ass youll find tons of pedophilia and other shit in k-pop, I hope some user also has the screenshot of gookanon talking about it.

and then the main stream media is like

This is why you really have to follow these stories yourself.

I think it's an open question just how widespread the use of RSA programming is. I'm beginning to think that derivatives are employed en masse that don't completely fracture the mind but will still implant some programming into the subconscious. This could mean we'll see a series of "suicides" and "mysterious deaths" of known and unknown Park affiliates as they rush to silence any assets or agents who could reveal how big this truly is. It would be easy for them to affect millions overall, with a small portion receiving the most intensive programming.

wut? it's denture-rattling old buffoons being pro-Park cuz she's the daughter of their favorite leader, the old Park.

It's the new kind of warfare though

Before all this came out a South Korean user dropped several posts about what was transpiring in South Korea.

I just deleted them from my computer just recently while I was clearing out some folders, so if someone else has them post em, but essentially some militant feminist group had grown so large that they were attacking men on the street. Popular people were endorsing them, while the government sat back and didn't even police these people.

Then the whole Cult of the Six Goddesses came out or whatever they called themselves.

Oh man I love this shit.
I've never had this much fun in my life, honestly. We're in the best timeline ever created.

that gookanon is talking about Megalia.
and Megalia has been "sniped" by angry korean weebs.
Megalia's reputation is in the gutter now, no one takes them seriously and all mainstream feminist groups are distancing from Megalia and other radfem groups as if they're from fukushima

and it's eight goddesses and they're all arrested and awaiting trial at this point

I hope Trump tweets about it, I'm sick of the black-out, I had to explain the whole situation to my coworkers because they didn't even know Park had been impeached, let alone had the cult connection.

why would Trump tweet about this?
this is korean affair, not american affair.
he can talk about THAAD though

The US position is that "No matter what, the US-ROK relationship will continue unabated."
Don't expect Trump to say anything.

Oh yeah, I just wish Trump would tweet something tangential about the US/Korea military relationship or something to bait the media into talking about the coup/impeachment.

As a Hong Konger, I'm glad some symbolism managed to come out of the Umbrella Protest in Hong Kong and is being used by other countries.
Too bad Hong Kong is getting its shit kicked in right now.

How?

Didn't this happen with her just a few years ago?

Hello user, what universe did you just come from? We seem to be having a lot of anons crossing universes lately

Thats what I would like to know

Are you fucking dim?
This is a Purge by the people of the elites inner connected shitty cult circles linked to the USA, EU, and many other countries. This is a smoking gun user.

Unless there is undeniable conclusive proof that all the elites in the world are in the same cahoots, Trump won't say a thing about it.

I vaguely remember there being some tie to merkel and hillary but its so long ago I cant remember anything more about it

It's just both of the women visiting korea's only major women's only university, that's it.
And surprise surprise, the student council body there are all raging SJWs but without shitty punk attire.
The irony is that this whole shit started when Choi Sun Sil's daughter got a free admission entry to that university and the students got butthurt about it and started racketeering on the web, making everyone else to start digging.

Yea thats what I was having trouble remembering, still makes me suspicious as fuck because something big like this isnt just going to be one country.

Have another picture. Last night in Itaewon.

HELP

F

that place is the bastion of degeneracy and seditious globalist left propaganda

There was a whole lot of talk about it last year, since this was revealed several months ago. What we're seeing now is the official impeachment, which was all but promised when the president of an entire country comes out and says "sorry I was part of a cult since childhood lol"

That's absolutely barmy.

It's hard being a leader in Korea

I am so glad I can witness and participate in this glorious timeline.

no pic

I wouldn't chalk it up to brainwashing when it can be simply ascribed to lust for power, money and status. All these evil fucks enjoy being evil fucks, user.

Getting a thrd n0t found when u/ling OC. Sorry.

Checked.

its interesting to note that her party used shills too

ALL sides used shills
this is fucking KOREA

if there's a perfect testbed to observe the impact of meme magic, it's the Korean web

why not?

Yes. As you say.

Korea is fucked, honestly, they deserve the nuke more than Japan did.

If they allowed one of these pieces of shit into the highest office of the land, there's no solution but the bomb for them.

Japan didnt deserve a nuke at all, they were already going to surrender.

The exact same can be said about America and neocons/pedophiles/kikes. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

A cult leader keeping a president-to-be as a sex slave is not mere "lust for power, money, and status." Speaking of, do any other anons remember hearing something about Hillary Clinton having sex slaves? (If so they weren't just sex slaves - think of that assassination of NK's half-brother or something, those girls were prime examples of "sex kittens".)

Wait… perhaps that recent assassination and this happening are related? The guy knew too much in connection to this, is why he was snuffed now. /hypothesis

Anons, I can't be alone in seeing that this is more pizzagate happening rising to the surface of normie reality.

hah

we will probably have something similar. please laugh when it happens, something good must come out of the death of my shitty island at least.

Dangerously unchecked digits. That NK guy that killed had to be connected to this. The timing is too convenient.

have you ever witnessed chiggers or thais? they are fucking cockroaches.

that's cool, doom always did it for me

god that is beautiful

Just like brazil, kek

Subtle.

promised chan when
if not now, when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell#Prime_Minister_.28June.E2.80.93November_1993.29

You haven't read shit
see

Pleb pls.

ayyy, it's real tanyaposting hours now

register this sick OC I just made

whiteflag cuck pls

This is like the time when halfcucks tried to samefag on this site without knowing about ID tags
ayy lmao

According to my Korean source the Koreans are mad since she locked herself in the blue house and won't leave.

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN IN POLITICS BRINGS. SUPPOSEDLY GROWN ADULTS ACTING LIKE PETULANT FUCKING CHILDREN. END UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE.

Korea was under Chinas suzerainty then. Less diplomatic, Korea was Chinas bitch then, had no say about her own foreign policy, foreign relations. Politics in sync with China. The Chinese had their army occupying Korea.

Japs kick out the Chinks and start modernising Korea.

They sound as crazy as the Anti-German movement in Germany.

Wonder if there is some (((connection))). It is an open secret in Germany that the Anti-German movement is sponsored by foreign powers.

checked
I was going to say that Obama did that too, but then I realized that that everything you said still applies to >him

by that logic om shinrikyo was huge when the gas attack happened.
Megalia is fringe as fuck dude.

Greater Korean republic and the invasion and purging of San Francisco. homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Korean_Republic

homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Israel

homefront.wikia.com/wiki/San_Francisco

America was always meant to be a representative republic of land owning white males.

I had nearly forgotten about Shinrikyo

>Over the next week, the full scale of Aum's activities was revealed for the first time. At the cult's headquarters in Kamikuishiki on the foot of Mount Fuji, police found explosives, chemical weapons, and a Russian Mil Mi-17 military helicopter. While the finding of biological warfare agents such as anthrax and Ebola cultures was reported, those claims now appear to have been widely exaggerated.[39] There were stockpiles of chemicals that could be used for producing enough sarin to kill four million people.[40] Police also found laboratories to manufacture drugs such as LSD, methamphetamine, and a crude form of truth serum, a safe containing millions of U.S. dollars in cash and gold, and cells, many still containing prisoners

WTF

It was probably the shadow government that purged her. If you work for them you either bring in the dough or end up in a hole, whether that hole is a below ground cell or a grave is up to them.

Bump for more news.

Hong Kong isn't chinkland yet.
We can still browse whatever websites we want, and have more freedom than the chinks do.

But we're gonna lose it soon anyways.

kek
those men were fighting against the true saviors of the world, cunt.
Fuck off, kikebot.

Hey Holla Forums, darknet user here:
pick a node here: nntpchan.info/
And review this thread: /t/c89a3860503b8f7507b3415346618497ad2772a5/

e.g. oniichanylo2tsi4 .onion
/t/c89a3860503b8f7507b3415346618497ad2772a5/

Toodles♪

PS: promisedchan faggots: github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
Good luck

Hey, longtime no read. Tell your friends to build a node, or build one yourself. You are going to need it.

I know who (((Alexander Dugin))) is, and I'm no friend or ally of his. However, I respect some of his goals.
You probably think that Trump is a Kike shill too, don't you? Putin as well?
We can't sit on the fence forever.