>Sloppy Michael Moore

=AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141520600/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like

That's his wife's name.

I doubt it.
You couldn't pay a man to make her moppy all sloppy to begin with.

No, but you could pay a nigger.

SLOPPY

How does he feel about Harvey Weinstein owning his anti-Trump picture?

haha, very funny. I get it and I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, in a way it was endearing during the election campaign, but is this really the kind of behaviour we want from our commander-in-chief? I expected Trump to clean up his act but he only became more of a clown when he got into office. This has to stop. No one will take America seriously ever again by the time his term in office ends. We're the laughing stock of the world right now.

this, but unironically.

please don't undermine my post by telling everyone by implications to take it ironically. You've done this once or twice before. It's a disingenuous tactic to make people not take me seriously when I put myself behind these serious posts the few times I make them.

Its almost like the President should be taking his job seriously and not goofing around.

Why would I give a good god damn what a non-american thinks of my country and my president. As far as I'm concerned I'm getting exactly what I voted for.

Oh and never forget that the world fucking *loves* Obama.

Trump wins the election
Trump appoints several Jews and Goldman Sachs people to his administration
Trump bombs Syria
Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
Trump fires Bannon
Breitbart starts attacking Trump when Bannon returns
Trump sends more troops to afghanistan
Trump allows Dreamers to stay
It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position 6 months into the presidency, if you had gone into that white house today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan
Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his team after beating Hillary Clinton in the election when the Republicans held all three branches of government, before he literally slipped to let Dreamers stay in America, resulting in defeat, before he threw away a 4 seat majority in the senate, meaning that Trump went into 2018 with a mathematical chance of accomplishing anything but with no hope of doing anything whatsoever, meaning he lost the house in 2018, ultimately choking Republicans best ever chance for making America great again, and decided to write on twitter about it being some sort of success before being impeached and fleeing the country.
So the real question is; why are Trump supporters so delusional?

this, but unironically.

nice pasta, faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141520600/

who here will pledge with me to chisel "SLOPPY" in front of his name on his tombstone when he dies?

He's not gonna have a tombstone because when he gets one he's gonna think it's a Tombstone Pizza, come back to life and eat it.

Because he's a fat fuck.

I'd hate white people too if I had to fuck that.

His wife's just as ugly as he is! What do their kids look like? Are they ugly too?

Do you really think any of them are his?

I doubt it, he ate his own cock years ago.

the twitter bantz were the only campaign promise he kept, might as well keep with those since it costs nothing

its funny how the jew-controlled sheep who support trumpf don't have ANY point to refute these arguments.

Blimpies BTFO

He pulled us out of TPP, and there was a Muslim ban it was just piss weak compared to what we were promised.

What arguments?

Is that a good thing or bad?
I swear i cant tell if trump praises something or calls it shit, like for example when he often says "terrific" terrific in what sense?

Americans are the butt of every other western countries jokes. Why would Trump being in charge make any difference? It's jut more accessible and fun.

So much fucking this
Im glad i jumped off the trump support train in December last year.
We were promised an outsider, what we got is just another neocon

The one that exposes drumpf for not keeping his campaign promises

If you are an American stop being such a faggy cunt about it.
Fuck what the rest of the world thinks about us.

Campaign promises are made to be broken lah.

But this time it was supposed to be different

Said who? As far as American presidents go he's alright but the system is shit and he couldn't really do much even if he was the greatest and most intelligent leader to have ever lived.

Said my hopes and dreams

Only liberals talk like this and actually care what the rest of the world thinks. Lighten the fuck up loser.

Yeah, why can't he just stick to massive acts of corruption, war crimes, pedophilia, and rape like all of our past, respectable democrat presidents!?

it bombed apes

AWWWWWWT ROOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Cry more reddipol scum, go back to Holla Forums and circlejerk about """""""true"""""" communism

Referring to any kind of entertainment as a bomb is the same as saying it's shit, you massive retard.

If Trump took all the time he spent on twitter acting like a teenage girl and applied it to making good on his campaign promises and not being a Zionist tool, maybe he'd end up with a second term. Sad!

I'm not really laughing, I just think it's a sign of decadence.

t. rest of the world

Agreed.

Top post on Reddit at this time. It was under the SUBREDDIT of "murdered by words". They really think this is a good come back? Michael Moore is a joke in all honesty like come on.

they still pay ctr shills?

fatso is upset kek

You can almost hear the angry grumbles emanating from his fat face as he hammered out this response with his jumbo sausage fingers. Responding to any tweet with more than 5 parts is pretty much proof he's hopping mad, if this megafauna could jump.

BRUNDT BTFO!!!!!!!!!

No one has since Bubba Bill newfag.

The Chad twitter shitpost
The virgin twitter thread

Is anyone really surprised Sloppy Mike inhales bait like it's gourmet sushi?

$29 is cheap?