Pic super related.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/nfmpkc.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_+_Vampire#Other_media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Underrated post.

I wish for the next chapter.

What is this about?

With anime and vidya, this always in my mind.

One that isn't a fucking musou

Excelent taste.

its about questing in a corporate dystopian cyber-world.

You read it for the amazing art/architecture and it's minimal narrative delivery gives way for a lot of intrigue.

one of my favorite manga of all time.

Another obvious choice.

There was an AGDG guy working on a Blame!-inspired game a few years ago, but I guess he gave up on it.

Gantzu

Why isn't there a bigger push for Comfy vidya? Steambot Chronicles is probably the best example of a comfy video game yet nobody wants to just relax.

Fuck it, this is now a thread for non-vidya that should be vidya.

I came here to post this. Anything by Tsutomu Nihei really.

Probably too "immature" for real gamers. Would kill for a sandboxy inchling game.

There should be a manga like Dungeon Meshi, but it's about sexing the monsters instead of eating them

yes. really anything by nihei would be great, as most of his stuff exists in a similar setting. Blame!, Abara, Noize and Biomega would be my top picks.

Bully-style game for GTO and Yakuza: Ishin-style game for Vagabond when?

Somebody should get to making a SWAT 4 clone called Border Protection Force where you go around rounding up Mexicans and other Central Americans.

I'd play the shit out of that.

'cause it's way easier to make games about violence.

Also we share the curse of the tryhard and can't help but ruin a comfy experience by either thinking about it as a game that must be played optimally, or get frustrated that it isn't challenging or engaging enough.

I'd love a Hakumei to Mikochi-inspired survival sim. Gather some food, cook a delicious meal. Build a cozy cottage in a forest. Explore nature. Sew clothes and carve decorations. Engineer a contraption to make your life easier. Take it easy.

I wish food in games didn't make me so hungry.

The comfy nonviolent survival sim needs to be a thing. The genre would be so much better if they focused on deep systems and cooperation over EBIN PVP XDDDD for edgy 10 year olds.

You have good taste in inchlings.

I'm making a RPG maker game where food is one of your main recovery items since shit is usually expensive. You get your ingredients off of monsters (simplified in this case, if you kill, lets say, a boar you can get Meat and Bone, if you kill a bug monster you can get Odd Meat, which can be used in recipes for different items, etc. This is easily handled with reusable variables and shit, I recently made a template for it) And you buy, find or invent recipes by fighting certain monsters for ideas. If you've played Suikoden, it's rather similar.

You can cook in camp, which is accessible from certain points on the world map like in Breath of Fire 3. Each party member learns from these recipes and puts a spin on it, which you can activate by using the recipe on different party members, which gets different results, sometimes more then one based on the recipe, like if you should make it in a certain style.

If you find yourself running low on ingredients, you can go hunting at certain spots. I'm not doing random encounters, but rather on map encounters, so basically these hunting spots are optional areas with their own bosses.

I like food, sue me.

user, I think you want Monster Hunter.

As for what manga would make a good game:

How about "I Am A Hero".

Realistic zombie games are ok by me.

Ok, Spice and Wolf did get a VN/"business simulation game" but I don't know how good it is.

I think you're right. What's a good one to start with that can be emulated?

MH Freedom Unite runs good on PPSSPP, and you can still play multiplayer if you know people

No Berserk?

I'm impressed.

It's already got a game

A game that is almost impossible to find.

OP already took Dungeon Meshi, so here's my backup.

had a videogame for ps2, it was shit

There was an attempt to translate the Spice and Wolf DS Rom but the team backed out.

As for Monster Hunter, I think is probably right. But I will say, MH is much more fun with actual people. If you can't figure out how to get netplay to work via emulator, I would highly recommend MH4 on the 3DS.

With any luck Sci-fi Souls will take note of BLAME!'s art direction.

I'd play it.

Feel free to share your Dungeon Meshi ideas if you've got 'em.

Alright, I'll give it a shot.
I don't know anyone that plays MH but maybe I'll run into someone in a Holla Forums thread.

Somewhat already done.

Shokugeki no Soma. It'd be like Cooking Mama with some lewd scenes or something.

Hell, you could even make it multiplayer, compete against others to cook shit.

Someone hasn't read the recent chapters.

P.S. Pic Related is an actual spoiler

I'm a bit behind, but it was a sort of slow crawl into the madness that is it now. I think that's ok too.

It would be DayZ or whatever if it was just the starting zombies forever.

came here to post this. you beat me to it

Can the main character stop being a massive sperg ? He fucked two women already and killed god knows how many zombies.

Some people are hard wired that way.

They can try to fuck the wizard out of him, but his mana pool is just too strong.

If there is no hope for him, there is no hope for any of us

user I think that's Monster Musume and there are games for it too.

Wangan Midngiht and Initial D already have games and even rip offs
I'd think Desert Punk or Seven Deadly Sins could work for a Churazy style game.
Also maybe Soul Eater?

Soul Eater has games

for some reason your post reminded me of vid related

He is doing ok, so there is hope.

Huh, well I'll be damned. Might even give the PS2 game a shot if I can find an ISO. Maybe Death Parade could work as a Warioware meet Ace Attorney?

Maybe my mention of racing games? Can't really help you with that.

dub or sub

Now I really want that too, and it'll probably lead me to frustration knowing we'll never get such a thing.

DubI never claimed to have good taste in anime. I enjoyed it enough though the end was stupid.

WE

Redline racing game.

F-Zero is dead, long live Redline.

The New Gate

I'd go old school and ask for a classic JRPG based on Dai no Daibouken.

One Punch Man, you can one punch the enemies but to get that punch would be the hard part, all enemies would move at lighitng speed and have cruahzy movements (think of the red dude on revengeance, Wesker on Resident evil 5, etc).

It would like you are the boss and the enemies are "players" trying their hardest to kill you.

A Berserk game with Severance gameplay would be great too

Shit manga but would make great videogame.

I don't think much besides Tsutomu style would be left in it to make it a game.
Which is enough for me to want such game.

Really it is a shame it never got here, management game that is story driven would be amazing.

Wasn't it quite shitty?
From what I have heard only good Berserk games are not Berserk games.

I kinda am fine with playing dark souls but at the same time I would love to have game with Berserk monsters.

That's New Vegas.

Retards will destroy their own arguments. Now fuck off.

Why do you keep suggesting manga that would only make for games that absolutely already exist, just with an original IP skin? I'd expect this kind of shit on /a/, or 'vidya that would make for a good anime' on Holla Forums.

I'd like to see an open world beat em up based off of Holyland. Ideally Kamashiro would start off with the ability to perform all techniques, but the player doesn't have knowledge of how to perform them. During key points or when conditions are met, you could receive manuals or some shit that explain to the player how to perform these techniques, and that can be saved in the pause menu somewhere. This would make replaying the game more interesting, perhaps with alternate branches to the story that the player could unlock by using end game techniques to beat certain bosses early on.

Most of the instructions of where to go and what to do along with story details can be shouted by gangsters who crowd around during fights, so you have to pay extra attention. No hand holding, if you miss hints you have to get in more street fights and hope people give you info. School sections would be a good use for the limited cutscenes. I'd also like story triggers where for the game to progress you have to spend certain amounts of time fighting mercilessly/getting your ass kicked in order to ruin your sanity, just like what happens in the manga.

Na he is good that way
He fucked hiromi so thats 3 girls
Guys like 35 and fucks a 17 year old virgin and the next scene is him spurging out about how she is gonna leave him for a new person and shut him out of her life

I like the spurgy nature of Hideo

Is it good?
Should I read it?

Yes
Yes
Someone is actually translating it again thank fuck and shits got really good now

The PS2 Berserk game isn't half bad. The boss fights are great fun. The bad bits are some of the lengthier missions where you just need to wander from one place to the next, with random spawning enemies. Those can drag, and you wind up just running past foes.

But it's the only game around where you're able to use all of his tools as well as actually fight like he does, quick and strong but with a massive focus on windup and momentum. All the other "games like berserk" people suggest are usually just games where you can use a greatsword, and it's not really the same thing. Guts swings into his attacks with his whole body, rather than just swinging the sword.

More great music by Susumu Hirasawa, too.

No Life No Game: A Mario Party-esque game where the players vote on which game they want to play and they must make bets. The goal is to be the highest ranked player in the game. The players are allowed to cheat, but they must not get caught. If the cheater gets caught, then it is an automatic loss for the cheater. The cheats are used through magic users. In order to catch the cheater cheating, you must catch him cheating while the cheat is in process. You get 3 tries on catching a player cheating and if you call on false cheating 3 times then it is an automatic loss.

There are 16 races for the players to choose from and customize: Imanity (Human), Old Deus (Old Gods), Flugel (Angel), Ex-Machina (Android), Seiren (Mermaid), Werebeasts (Animal people), Elves, Phantasma, Dhampir (Vampire/Succubi), Dragonia (Dragons), Elementals, Lunamana, Demonia (Demons), Gigant (Giants), Dwarf, and Fairy.

You dissapoint me, Holla Forums.

Don't you mean No Game No Life

This

Premise is pretty great with the whole using dungeon monsters as sustenance. Making story mostly about eating with an invisible clock of death in the background bugs me.

I came here to post this. I sure am late to the party.

Some /agdg/ guys were making a time changing walking simulator of BLAME! interior.

It'd either be a great fucking game or another asscreed ripoff because i don't know how else can you make this a game..

Do light novels count?

Do light novels count?
let me post

SMACKS LIPS

yes please

I've never heard of Dominion Tank Police before. Is it any good?

The anime was shit. I'm assuming the light novels are considerably better?

LN tend to a darker tone than the anime. For example when Ainz crushed Clementine body, he did it painfully slow to where her insides exited her mouth.

Damn that's rad as hell. Psycho bitch had it coming.

I also heard the story in LNs isn't nearly as retarded/does practically nothing like in the anime.

I really need to read Toriko

Yes.

How'd they work?

I could see Parasyte being a Prototype clone

Its been a long time since I last read it, but I recall the monster designs and action sequences being pretty good. the artwork on the food was really good too. Honestly a part of me thinks I would enjoy it more now since I've gotten into crazy Japanese stuff since then.

I think a Parasyte game would be pretty cool if done from the perspective of another duo human/parasyte. Or perhaps from a parasyte, or a group of them.

I'd assume One Punch Man could work as an action game in the same vein as Devil May Cry or Godhand. Only problem would be making it challenging; maybe a mode where you had to fight really large groups of powerful/aggressive enemies in a shortened period of time. I could be wrong though.

I guess that could work.
Maybe just based on the manga but not going along the canon.

I don't know user, sounds like it wouldn't really work.
Maybe a VN.

Yeah you probably have a point. Hell Boku No Hero Academia would probably work better since thats also a manga about superheroes, but the main characters aren't overpowered like Saitama- so it would provide a decent challenge.

I'd play a dating sim written by ONE.

Claymore could be pretty cool if they let you decide what kind of weird style you have. Huge variety of monsters too.

They kind of already did. Between Dungeon Master and Wizardry you have the frameworks for how the world of Dungeon Meshi works.

If they did make one now however, I'd honestly want a tabletop RPG rather than a video game.

A game based in repetititon and leveling up, you start with a small moveset and you will get killed, but as you die the game starts to get more fast paced and over the top until it reaches MGR levels of cuhrayzee.

Can I get a proper Beet the Vandel Buster game?

I feel like God Hand's combat system would be really good for some of these characters.

You wouldn't even need leveling up. Just have the player gain more skills and learn to take more risks. They start off with rifles with lots of ammo and no effect. Upgrade to the stake launcher. Learn to control their suit without stabilizers, etc like that. All while enforcing a Majora's Mask style Bomber notebook to keep track of events they know will happen and changing the cycle whenever they hit milestones (be they achievement or deaths)

LN is worse.
Imagine an entire chapter of lizardman sex, and no plot period.
You know how shaltear got possessed and that's where the anime ended? LN still hasn't picked up that plot thread.
There's no tension period because nothing can pose a threat to MC's harem superstars aside from that single moment.

oh no the story's worse. So for some random reason there's a princess and her bitch boy climb. the princess is a yandare mary sue who's actually the best person ever and is super smart and is actually the best intelligence gatherer and has secret ninjas who take down drug rings and and (Ainz has never interacted with her and she at this point has had more screen time than him) Better yet her bitch boi climb has done literally nothing other than be looked at poorly by the Butler who…. did something
sage for doublepost.

Go on…

I feel like Saturn Apartments would make a nice setting for a game, but I don't know what genre it would be.

An entire chapter of Lizardman sex?
explain. Gay lizard shit or is it lizards fucking girls? Is it even lewd or is it just implied?

Wait wait, the LN stops there too? What the fuck. So even the LN is irredeemable, sad to hear. The premise had so much potential too.

OPM man would work if you were some low level hero who had to work his way up the ranks, it'd be cool too since you're not saitama and could be anything super silly

Welp. My phone maybe fucked up loading those images but I think it did something good.

too bad shit deosn't real

Chuck Tingle VN games when?

I would love a game where the duo go out and beat the shit out of magic users. There's no need to make it more complex and stuck along with the story, it could just be a small side chapter about kicking ass.

There is a walking sim/platformer game on steam which is directly inspired by blame.
If that's what you're referring to.

subnautica is a survival game with non-violent elements.

Except he is infected too

but everyone is already infected

Woooooow rip off the walking dead much??
I kid…I kid

fuck that nigger and his gay ass beta-cuck mangus.
You would fight an enemy and have a cry meter where you felt really bad about what you did.
Filling it up will make your character run away from battle.

His other work suicide Island is also getting way to fucking unbelievable.

So fucking emasculated.

And of course re:monster, but i can't find it anywhere, and i'm too lazy to look it up on batoto         

**There is actually a phone game for it but it's in moon.

I'd pay money for those.

Yeah, it's pretty idiotic. I love his work but it's getting tiresome. Atleast he had makoto kill some idiots who tried to kill him in his other manga, but he still stopped halfway, and let his much weaker "friend" think he's a god or something.

Though i dunno it never felt that heavy in holyland (except the fatal eye gouging) but holy shit his other two manga. Maybe because at worst yuu just beat people up bad.

Okay so they gear up for Ainz subjugating nearby monster encampments to secure a better foothold.
So he's like "yo ice dude go do it" and then
the next chapter is about a lizardman who finds an albino lizardwoman to fug.
They then all get murdered by the ice dude, but ainz brings them back to life and then they… disappear from the story aside from a throwaway line about teaching the hamster "warrior moves"

New vegas had a shit crafting system for food and you had to do so much shit just to make a few shitty healing items.

Also the reason i'm making this system is because I liked the Suikoden food systems where you put in certain additives to make radically different foods, like a recipe for Ice Cream could turn into Fried Ice Cream or Pudding, or a recipe for Meat Buns could have different fillings, that kind of thing.

Oh, yeah I'd recommend Shamo to you, though it kinda fizzles out in the end.

Yeah, that one.

They are developing a hero academy game already, on 3ds

Shamo's "live like a dog die like a dog" ending was a great punchline. It drove home the fact that the dude didn't survive through skill or divine intervention, just luck and being a dog bastard.

More like after the temple fight.

Shamo is one of those cases where you figure out why some mangakas should stick to drawing and just hire a decent writer.

True, but it went strong before but it could have been better if the final people he fought weren't such a comic relief and retarded characters.

What, how come?

Everything after the China arc was just garbage.
The final arc was also fucking retarded. No pun intended.

Forgot to mention, China arc itself included, mystical chinese kung fu wizardry was a freaking terrible idea for a rather realistic manga, I don't know what the fuck was the mangaka smoking but he sure came to his senses when it ended and just pretended it never happened and MC just forgot everything about it.

oh fuck. Repressed memories flooding back.
Yes everything about those two stooges was fucking awful. I hated them and they ruined the whole god damn thing. Having that be the last conflict that the protagonist went through was absolutely awful.
If you could pretend for a moment that the two tools weren't so horrible in every way, it's a great ending.

Oh god I forgot about that horrible stupid bullshit too. The concept of becoming a circus act for money was really cool until that stupid street fighter hodouken shit and battle shonen tier training got involved.

The manga should have ended when he put the famous boxer in hospital.

Pretty sure there was an issue with questions as to who owned the series, a lawsuit loomed, and the guy just threw shit together and called it a day. Seemed like a lot of drama.

Whelp, that explains alot. Kinda like trigun then.

Etrian Oddyssey

yeah, I'm quite surprised Highschool DXD never got a proper action game. oh well

We're playing it right now, shame the original server was ruined by goons

Nigga that shit barely makes a good show. It started out as a webcomic and it should have stayed that way.

It COULD be executed. Like the player plays with lesser characters and has to fight until he "defeats"/"weakens" the monster and fills his "saitama meter", then he gets to play as saitama and has to act nonchalant and take hits to get enough "drama" meter after which he can just punch the boss. Of course the difficulty would come from playing killable lower heroes, and you'd need to protect people when playing as saitama from getting killed (Strongest form of bosses only activated when you play as saitama).

Wouldnt translate to a game very well, feels like it would become annoying/boring as fuck.

Yeah, i know especially since that's a VERY rough idea but if there would be a game i'm sure they would polish it to be an actually playable game.

Dear lord user gave an abridged version by far.

So there is s volume focused on the lizard tribe. Even have their own hero. One of ainz men gives each clan in area warning that he'll wipe them out. Lizardman hero volunteers and one clan leader is female albino. Even there it's rare to have white scales. Desputes aside, they ban together. Ainz sends grunt team and Ainz army loses. Lizards celebrate near victory because of many lost troops and family. While the heat is on the hero and albino find a nice room together and fuck. Ainz being almighty is watching this too for information gathering, with his 2 bitches around as well. The girls are shown to be very envious of the lizard pair. So another call to lizard comes in and ssys Ainz is coming back to win. Ainz comes in with C team. We know it's C team but to lizards it might as well look like Hades personal army came because the army this time are all decked out in enchantments. Ainz freezes floor in a mile wide area just to prove he can. Ainz sends in one guy. The ice fellow. Lizardmen send out their best only. Ice guy impressed by battle even though he annihilated the elites, including hero lizardman. Ice guy wants to keep and raise them.
Here it gets interesting.
Albino stays behind, agreed by every elite so there is a leader left and hero wants her to birth his kids. Albino surrenders so lizardmen can live. Ainz has no issue keeping them but he has a condition. He will rez her lover on the condition that should an uprising start to happen with the lizardmen, she should personally take care of 'em.

Before I forget. Shaltear possession not forgotten. It comes up.every now and then to piece together who it is. Ainz now taking bigger steps to force the people who had enough power to control shaltear out. What he did right now, and where the last volume ends and still waiting on newest volume, is Ainz taking wiping our an entire kingdoms army.

""""bigger steps"""""
you mean like dicking around and doing nothing of importance for 20 volumes and then wiping out an army?
WHO COULD FORGET THE TENSION OF THAT SCENE where he… kills an entire army in a single hit and nothing poses a threat to him. Shalltear was the strongest combat wise of the whatever they're called, and Ainz won, there is literally nothing left that can pose a threat. Not to mention the fact the vault has well over 100 rings of ressurection

She's been completely forgotten in the land of "how long can I milk this series"

Huh, didn't know that. Thanks user.

So caution goes over your head? He treats them as if he was the one that birthed them himself. Hell he was planning to just stay put if his minions didn't see him as a conquerer. He did all the expansion to please them, not for himself. He really cares for them. So what if he won over shaltear. He cheated to do it and he knows it. Ainz used p2w items and all anons know what that means using OP items like that. Almost garaunteed victory. It's already explained why he doesn't go full scorched earth. He knows nothing of what the world can throw back and he will not risk the NPC lives for it. He'd sooner nuke a kingdom than see a maid of his get a bruise from said kingdom. But he knows jack and once Shaltear got possessed it meant a few things, but most importantly
There is something out their that can challenge him
So instead of going the deep end he's taking it slow to draw them out. All these side stories are nothing more than Ainz influence on
It's basic strategy user.

user, you've read the novel yet? Ainz becomes 100% angst asshole who would sacrifice half the world to progress his "research"

He doesn't though, he does literally nothing that entire time.
Like lets be honest the whole "caution" aspect went out the window when he sent a dragon to talk to the emperor.
Then he took over a city.

"Caution" flew out the window when everyone was running around like retards breaking up drug/prostitution rings.
It's just an excuse to have more useless filler like the whole chapter about "dudes go into the tomb and are slaughtered by low level mooks aside from one who Ainz tries to kill with a sword because he's bored"

Or literally all chapters about climb

Very confused here. Volume 10 hasn't come out yet. Volume 9 ended with army wipe. How are there 20 volumes to read? Unless you're talking web novel which is a different beast altogether, anyways.
Ainz research is to gather information about his current location. Considering that there are too many similarities to the game he played he has to assume there is magic that can kill him. This is basic strategy.
As for the drugs and and dragon, that's just Ainz losing his patients and has to step up a little more. Yes, that's a baby step higher considering that in his own game world the twins are not that big of a threat. Even telling you in the beginning that they have died before. To everyone else what Ainz is doing is catastrophic. To Ainz, the mmo junky he is, such a move with a dragon is not that impressive. Or did you forget that Ainz was dropping his spaghetti when he summoned more of those sheep monsters than usually possible. To everyone else they were death, to Ainz they were a starter summons. Remember, mmo player mentality. Shit of that magnitude was a daily occurence in pvp.

If you want a better understanding. Think an MMO guild vs guild fight. You start the fight and your little hell hound is popping players left and right as if they were non aggressive npc animals in the wild. Both guilds are flipping out and you don't know why cause you're using basic shit. This is Ainzs mentality being disappointed by current fight. He's being cautious but his cautious is more devastating than he thinks.

Jesus christ, this reads like im having a stroke.

Except that's poor writing is the point.
It makes sense but it's laden with volumes of filler, poor pacing, and a still non-advancing plot since… volume 3

Oh. I agree there. I'd prefer if half the volumes so far were not filled with people who do jack shit to progress the story forward. I think volume 6-8 is a repeat of the same month but at a different perspective. I like the lizard tribe mostly because they were a different species all together that's rarely touched by other riders. So it makes sense to go into detail with them. But humans are a shit race we all know how they are. We are humans with the same fucking types of evil. So we don't need twice the fucking exposure for them.

Really volume 4-9 nothing has happened of value.
Sure it sounds important "Ainz takes over a town, Ainz Allies with the Empire" but… you then realize that has nothing to do with the overarching plot of "Ainz tries to find his friends and/or anyone else who played the game…. ummm nothing else" that's the whole overarching plot at this point.
There are side threads like "who MC'd Shalltear" but those aren't progressing anywhere either.

There's just nothing to do with anything. I would bring up the stupid loli dragon, but at this point newly introduced characters doing literally fucking nothing isn't even a blip on the radar

If anything, I'm more disappointed in authors lack to give the princess more spot light. She is easily the most interesting person outside of Ainz group.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH oh god no she's fucking awful.
"She's perfect in every way and also wants to fuck climb and is the smartest person ever and is a master code breaker and is the best at literally everything except fighting"
At least climb's just a massive faggot and Brian is a retard as opposed to a Mary Sue

I'm enjoying this. Thanks for the recommendation.

I want a Hellsing game, but I got no idea how it would work as vidya.

Maybe Castlevania, mixed with Wild Arms and Gungrave?

It's been said, but I want another Berserk game. Especially if it will have great music like mentioned.

That game was pretty shit. But there's no doubt Gantz has great vidya potential.

I don't think that would work well. If there was a full on One Punch Man game, it would be more fun to play as other characters in the game. Have Saitama be the final unlockable character. During his missions everything is shit easy until suddenly you just get drowned in God tier threat level attacks on the planet and the galaxy/universe.

pretty much speaks for itself

also including but limited to

allow me to put my spin on that
(or at least implications like Record of Aragest War)
also Xenovia, Rias and Akeno a best girls

(^Not mine I saw in another thread and felt it worth mentioning here)

A Drifters game would be much easier to create.

Was about to say Gungrave Overload.

I've always felt that Getter separating and changing form could slot into a platinum style dodge pretty well. You get iframes while in flight mode, and then holding a different button could have you end the dodge in a different mode to continue combos.

Fantastic taste in waifus, user
Only thing missing from that idea is strategy gameplay
I mean, if the mechanics are built into the goddamn universe, you might as well take advantage of them
Turn based action games don't really have a good track record, but I think it could work here

Sage for offtopic. Since this is the closest thing to an anime thread right now gonna ask for help here.

I got my apartment to myself this week and wanna binge watch an anime. I'm not big into anime, my experience includes Berserk, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, and One Piece. Anyone got any recommendations?

Why not go for some Ghibli? or just consult the /a/ chart

Do you have the /a/ chart? I didn't know there was one. I'll look into some Ghibil stuff though.

Drop FMA and one piece, watch good stuff instead. Like ghibli stuff, space dandy, cowbow bebop. If you want something new watch overlord and or Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

+ u.pomf.is/nfmpkc.jpg

Thanks for those charts user, see some stuff that looks interesting.

I don't think I can. I started reading it as a kid. I feel too invested at this point to drop it.

Kill yourself.

It will never be finished. There was not much plot revealed sine your childhood.

Of course you can. You know you're not invested. Reading One Piece is just a habit you've grown. Habits are easy to break, just don't do it. Try to stay away from it for a while and it will be natural.

Nothing ever happens in that shit manga anyway. At least Hunter X Hunter had Gon EVENTUALLY find his father and then promptly there was a new adventure. There's been literally 0 actual progress towards the ultimate goal of One Piece. Its been filler from the first year of publication onward.

I'm stunned that there is no game for a series like this that's been going on for around 30 years.

I figure the best time period, other than a platinum tier progression system through levels, replaying the fall of Chronos japan, would be after Day X.

This would possibly be the only time you could freely dick around in a non combat manner and play with your abilities.

But other than primarily a MGR clone, i'm not completely sure how such a game would work.

Hello?

This needs a real game, as in at least 6 years in development that the entire prologue is as long as Witcher 3

It'll never ever be finished

New chapter of Hakumei to Mikochi is out, btw.

Just do it in the style of a classic street brawler like Streets of Rage or Double Dragon. Plenty of generic zoanoids to cut through before progressing to a hyper zoanoid boss fight at the end of the stage.

Downplay the story and make Guyver 1, Guyver 3 and Murakami playable at all times.

We had two on the GBA. Everything after those two were shit though.

If you are, it is nearing it's end. Fighting God [Acacia's food item] at the moment and it's ridiculous in looks and its abilities. It's a frog . I though it was good at first but it kind of collapses under its own presentation. It gets very heavy into food terminology once we get into Gourmet World. Death is treated even more sillier than it does with Dragon Ball. I forget the point where I lost interest and am reading it out of obligation but I think it's the arc before the arc where we end with a time skip into Gourmet World.

Toriko, for me, had a good start but has dropped low as being average series of Shonen Jump. Went on longer than it should have.

GTO is cool and all, but I'd rather have a teacher sim in the KnJ world

Why can't this happen in real life by someone who isn't a prostitute or massive whore?

Long live 2d.

I'd play that as well.

But how would you deal with how powerful Alucard is? Or would you have Seras as the main protagonist instead?

And good thing they didn't because goddamn it turns into such horseshit. It was all great until the nurahayon arc but then it shits the bed at maximum power.

Hotel would make a great game It would play like an RTS/Citybuilder with heavy RPG and exploitative elements(like a much more in-depth prison simulator)
A new Berserk game would also be great, and isn't too far out of a thought what with the new anime premiere and all.

Mahjong Action Game.

I read up to 147 yesterday and dropped it due to all the filler and just generally being bored.

Isn't Other M based on the Metroid manga?

needs a total war/grand strat mix kind of game

i didnt watch the anime or the manga yep, did the right choice

Shit, I knew I was forgetting something. I need to catch up on this.

Lame

I would prefer the Gits or the one with a white pale girl arms dealer

Will we ever get a homoko game?

would make a better valkyria chronicles

Its very hard to get into i am a hero. These people…are just SO FUCKING STUPID.

Seriously they all deserve to die.

Dorohedoro

Maybe it would work as an MMO
Magic users vs hole people
no class is shared between factions

I don't think the end was stupid, He stayed true to his beliefs from the very beginning, he was a bounty hunter who looked out for himself.

oh fuck, wheres the Gone Gnome guy with his pasta?

That shit is really rough to follow at certain points, especially after the mushroom man arc.

I know it's the comfy of the month but I couldn't really get into this series. Read the first 4 volumes (I think that's all that's out so far) and kinda yawned my way through it. It's like some kind of 2hu meets Redwall, minus the drama, action, and overarching story. You'd be hard pressed to make a game out of it because it's just a world/atmosphere/story without any gameplay that naturally fits it (for instance, no fighting so action rpg is out, no real exploring, maybe atelier style crafting and selling sorta game? idk. that's the problems with games though. maybe VR will break the chains of "muh gameplay" holding back computer generated virtual worlds and let us just experience a place or situation without being forced to do some "fun" activity, often repeatedly, but that's a whole other thread). Also you'd have to deal with the inevitable furries fagging it up making genital mods for badgers and shit.

here, have a cute Sen

A Sleeping Dogs like game based on Sun Ken Rock. Go around beating other gangs and shit.

I think you might be broken inside.

Why hasn't anyone posted this?

Beautiful Engrish.
Is the manga any good?

Yeah, a thousand times better than the movie.

Its not even engrish m8
it works as a sentense

Read the thread faggot

No it does not.
Kill is not a noun, nor is nominalized.

"kill" is not a noun

rome: total war is a thing

It's about powerful guy searching for something and fighting powerful cyborgish things in a gigantic Gigerish "maze".

Quite cryptic, many chapters without a single word or dialogue, beautiful/disgusting art that drives it forward.

I don't really see a game in it, though.

It is
All you need is a Kill

>"this should be made into a game!"

Good, be disappointed for as long as impossible and kill yourself.

Yes. That'd be correct. So is "All you need is the kill".
That's not the title though, now is it.

Its "All you need to do is kill" with the "to do" omitted

"Kill" not being noun was never the problem with the title in the first place

kek

I've never seen someone peddle backs user.

You're right.
I meant to say backpedaling.

what a pity that "to do" is not in the title, you'd actually have a leg to stand on

yes, yes it is the problem

They made a movie?

edge of tomorrow is heavily based on aynik

monster hunter really is not dungeon meshi at all, the only thing that's similar is that they both have a pesudo-realistic fantasy-based eco-system.
Party members are all offensive and with weapons, whereas you have actual dedicated classes (chilchak being a pretty strong example of this) that function very differently in dungeon meshi. The most important part is the food though, and in monster hunter meat only comes from cow like grazing herbivore dinos or several different kinds of boar. Boar is already a common food for people to eat in the real world and fantasy worlds and grazing herbivores are really nothing unique either, even if they are dinos. Finally in monster hunter, the 'food' you get from actually slaying monsters is just big cartoonish chunks of meat that you can only cook over a campfire spit, and when cooking all that matters is the timing, nothing else.
You might make an argument out of the felyne kitchen, but its not explored in any depth and the recipe ingredients relate to one-off quests, have no description/flavour text beyond the name, and always provide the same dish (visually) for the ingredient level. The hunter does briefly describe the flavour at least, but the description is tied to the category of ingredient mix, not the actual ingredient (e.g. Kirin Butter + Dragon Head 'tastes' the same as Royal Cheese + King Turkey)

Odin sphere and dragon's crown already have more detailed food and restaurant systems, and as much as I like both monster hunter and dungeon meshi, they're worlds apart.

what backpedalling?

I'm curious how they'd balance JP refusing to use weapons.

The movie was actually good faggot

Compared to source material or in itself? In itself it's certainly more watchable than most movies. However, comparing it with source material, it's been heavily "americanized", and completely ignores the main point of the novel/manga's story altogether.

all this multi-headed, and multi-personality shit is just getting confusing
I wish it had just stayed a story about a man with a lizard head

i am late to the party?

You are a gnome who used to live in a normal countryside house

But time has passed, the owners left, and the countryside …and your house, are being swallowed by a growing Hi-tech Megalópolis

You must now abandon your place and find a new base

who knows what wonders and dangers you will find in this new human crafted world

The idea is sort of having a free roaming world, you must hide from humans, sneak into their huge homes (their big…for you)

Gather resources, find other mystical beings (fairies, pixies, other gnomes, Djinns, sprites,etc)
Your Gnome should be 100% costumizable
Learn and improve your magical skills, see how they can affect the modern world.

You can choose to help or harrass humans, there would be quests scattered around and so on.
From fighting gremlins inside a hig-end building ventilation system, to helping missing cats, drive hipster sjws insane, protect hobos from gang members, etc

(i wanted to place an abandoned house or Doll Factory, the dolls don't interact with humans, but when they notice you , the maimed, broken twisted dolls, try to harm you, and they do that doll talk with childish voices and then try to crush you)

The design of the UI should be "book-like"

i wanted something more akin to "path"

You can reject new technologies and focus only on your magic skills

You could try to make weapons and traps with modern technologies, but be like a nomadic scavenger

or you can go full on magitech, stay inbetween the walls of a modern building make a mix magic a modern tech like electric weaponry activating explosive charges with fire magic and shit

also making armor out of anything "Bottlecap-mail" rubberband + clips belt, shit like that

Has Rosario + Vampire had a game yet?
I was going to say Sekirei but that's had a couple of games already I think

All I ever wanted was a One Piece MMO
in b4 shonen shit

I never understood why that was/is so popular.
I could never get into it

It's been posted twice retard.

4kids dub sullied a lot of people's expectations of it. read the manga for a completely different experience.

i think the powers are unique, none of the main characters are just goku strong because the way powers work is basically a system of checks and balances
also, the humor is pretty funny to me
but all that is just like my opinion man

A firefly mmo would be better anyway.

>We'll never get a game based on Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 with Super Hero Generation's graphics and trading Gundam with Precure
It still hurts.

I think it has more to do with reading even worse LN so I tend to give leeway when it doesn't fall to shit levels of
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

D. Grayman? Hear that and Hunter x Hunter are competing for the 'how long until we release a chapter' contest.

fuck, i need this

i hate you user and your idea guy shit

That chart deserves to burn.

Bump.

lazy cunt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_+_Vampire#Other_media

1 VN on DS
1 VN on PS2

what about Trigun?

new chapter translation soon.
As in, within a day

Huh so they did make a game.
I assume the games are based on the lolsorandum anime as opposed to the grimdark manga

Holy fuck you were right, I can't wrap my head around what the hell's going on. I'm at the Catastrophe right now.
I mean, I don't hate it or anything but I wonder how the hell we managed to get here.

You will when you get to the ending.

Needs a Poplar bullying minigame.

Touhou WaHH, because Kasen deserves better than a shitty fighter.

Well I'm at chapter 344 right now so I near the end. Those CG bits in the manga look like complete ass too. It's a shame because I don't find the art that bad at all.

Pic related holy shit.

Gash/Zatch bell needs more vidya. It got some, but it deserves more.

Also if you've only ever seen the anime, read the manga, the anime is shit due to it having bad art/animation when the manga's art is so good; not covering the final arc of the manga, and completely sugarcoating everything.

Holy shit, way more crazy than I expected.
Still wanna finish the anime before I attempt reading the manga.

Even if you aren't willing to start over from the start of the manga; I really think you are better off just stopping the anime and picking up the manga from where you left off.

The manga just looks so much better visually and doesn't avoid the depressing/gorey stuff as much, which the manga is very effective at executing in a meaningful way.

In any case, even if you do just finish the anime, you'll want to re-read that final fight in the manga since how that ends is different in the manga, and then the manga continues for another whole arc.

More the fact that I can't read things on a computer. I don't really remember much of the anime.

You will never see anything about Gash Bell ever again, due to the author burning his bridges with the publisher.

When the manga finished, he put in a request to get back some of his original art from the publisher. For reasons unknown, they didn't or couldn't. So the author threw a shitfit and sued the publisher. He actually won, too, but was awarded a few thousand dollars and now no-one in the industry will touch him with a ten foot pole.

why anime is soo inferior to vidya

Because you have to go back.

That's shit. IIRC There's no one even publishing the manga in NA anymore, and we never got the last few volumes.

I hope that changes because i'd really like to actually physical own the whole run of the manga.

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku (The Legend Of Koizumi)

the story is about Putin, Koizumi (jap ex-PM), pope Benedict, G. Bush sr and others playing mahjong
against fucking Hitler who has Fourth Reich on the Moon, Tristan & Isolde or Wagner
I want this game

Final shameless bump.

I want to commit a crime to those lolis.

It was a good thread.

Oh, just remembered a good: Hayate Cross Blade

Cute lesbian school girls fighting each other in 2 on 2 sword fights with rules that can change soley on the whim of some of the higher ups.

What format would you save a thread in?

Me too. Leggy loli best loli.

It sure was. It may be rare that I get the opportunity to do so, but Holla Forums is my favorite people to discuss Laotian tapestries with.

I'm more surprised that saving web pages to PDFs even works.
Not entirely though, it looks like it's saving links to the images instead of downloading them.

Ghetto solution is to save as HTML, which includes all of the images and CSS in a folder next to it. Just right click on the page and you'll see it.

Patrician solution is to use ChanThreadWatch which can both back up threads for you in perfect condition, and auto update at regular intervals so you shouldn't miss anything.

Yay or nay?

I prefer a pdf file to html but I'll have to look into that other solution.

The manga was taken offline from places like magafox because its been licensed. I only read the first couple of chapters but it downright original, i loved it. Im gonna wait for the print manga thats coming out instead of reading it online.

Read the book, it wasnt well written. Or at least it wasnt a good english translation.

Always found it fascinating how japs take simple hobbies like chess or cards and build this super dramatic stories round it. Even crazier that it actually makes for some great weird reading.

What makes a loli best is a combination of all her elements. It's a package deal. But what is really invaluable is softness. Without softness, a loli's quality is degraded and lesser despite everything else.

Also, Kotoha was the best girl in that manga by far. Cutest, with the best personality. The Middle schooler was pretty great too. I hope she gets a semi-regular appearance, like Saitou, Mom, and Old Man.

It'd clearly just be a castlevania themed prototype.

All I remember from the manga is the fucking kid who has half adopted by the buff dude never died and the series constantly put him in baiting positions where he could easily die.

Going to give this a bump since it has a lot of good manga suggestions. Sun Ken Rock was pretty fucking good if I may say so.