Redpilling Normies - Compilation Strategy

Normies, millenials, social media obsessed viewers are easy to manipulate.

With the advent of 'feminist ownage' compilations and the like that get thousands of hits dail, there is a better way to inject holocaust denialism and pro-nationalism messages: infiltrating their domain.

You see videos that get millions of hits such as 'Vine Ownage Compilations' and 'Most Satisfying Videos', what if we produced our own that spliced redpilling material in between?

As demonstrated.

They get millions of views because specifically hired pajeets and chinks give them clicks.

that's bullshit, i see my normie friends share these videos all the time.

Yep, Holla Forums has been taken over by normalfaggot cuckchan tier nigger kikes

Mostly blame the traction of /hwndu/ and /leftcuckpol/
they intentionally leak/spread on low shit tier sites and they mange to find us

Bump for making me laugh. Worth a try, but I think you'll find it's mostly astroturfing now as says.

Also, Kitty History.

That may be true for those gross spiderman videos but a lot of these feminist sjw rekt videos are being watched by kids. As in 9-16.

This generation coming up is going to take us for one hell of a ride. They think Hitler jokes are funny, they make Bush did 9/11 jokes on social media, they make fun of blue haired feminist Millenials. The pendulum is swinging.

Video related: Skip to 11 minutes for a fun surprise. She is 12.

holy shit how based

because it was trending, normalfags always follow trends especially safe ones where hundreds of thousands of others are following. Have you ever noticed how shallow and one dimensional normalfag memes are? now you know

Surely you realize the irony?

VINE MARATHON VOLUME 1
Common Filth

Only the dead will know peace from this misery.

You know one day they will look back at this moment and realize how embarrassing it was.

Who cares about redpilling normies. Let them rot.

It's our duty to lead the sheep, user.

Can I get some redpilling memes for the crusades?

Because it is better to remain a fringe movement while the Jews destroy civilization?

Also, namefagging.

holy shit those trips
holy shit that ID

Might backfire, I suggest loading the comments with Holla Forumsack responses in order to prevent normies from scrolling down, and seeing 50 people talking about how disgusted they are and how ebil and raicist it is. People go with a mob mentality, if they see us in the comments making good arguments and being in control, they will be more likely to appreciate it instead of take offense at them being beaten over the head with it. Also, With Open Gates relied on the tense electronic music to give a feeling of anxiety and pressure. There was a process when Goebbels made propaganda, and it always ended with him painstakingly lining up the video with the audio for the maximum impact. Music is very important in propaganda.

I was trying to find it in a book when I realized It was in a documentary I watched on Nazi Propaganda, on a libraries website.. so yea, I wont be finding that source and extended quote.

People have been doing this for years without telling Holla Forums about it, you're just now thinking of it?

look up superhygh and lord kek, to name only two of the ones I know, they get lots of views and drop hitler chan memes regularly.

Also, sorry for 3 posts, but remember, propaganda is ineffective if the people it is targeting are aware they are being propagandized, and propaganda mainly reinforces ideas already held, it doesn't make a community suddenly care about white genocide.

communist*

To the slaughterhouse? Gladly. There must be a purge the likes of which dwarfs Stalin's.

It's going to be like reading old comments, and posts from years ago but 100x worse.