Alright niggas, here they are. Which will you dedicate yourself to, Grass, Fire, or Water?

Alright niggas, here they are. Which will you dedicate yourself to, Grass, Fire, or Water?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
wired.co.uk/article/pokemon-sun-moon-starters-revealed
capx.wikia.com/wiki/Macuarrior
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lightsaber pike

Bullshit, the second evolutions look too good to be real.
None of these are real.
Water, for the first time ever.

dis niqqa rigth here

why would the cat get smaller?
at least put some effort on the ebic fake leaks

What the fuck.

The main reason I think these might be credible is because the owl and seal lines are no where near what people expected, but still plausible for something Gamefreak would do.

Also Gamefreak has had a lot of leaks before, they're not an airtight company. A lot of fake leaks too, but there are the real ones.

I think he gets leaner then smaller. Like how Croconaw gets fatter and becomes a caveman and Feraligatr becomes lean again and ditches the toga design.

More like owl becomes a weed dealer and seal becomes a homosexual bowling enthusiast.

And cat becomes oversized ferret.

Depends on the types.

if this real, clown is new starter

More like housecat becomes Panther

So what typing could we even be dealing with?
The owl looks like Grass/Dark to me, and I could imagine the seal being Water/Fairy, so what does that make the cat? They wouldn't do another Fire/Psychic already, would they?
Hahahaha, I know better than that.

Pure fire type maybe. They did that to Samurott when it should've been Water/FIghting.

But then they'd be devaluing my precious Typhlosion!

Depends on what their abilities are and stats, honestly.

But looks…probably fire.

Fire is just a panther with a fiery tail
Grass is pretty cool
Water is a clown, and not the sexy kind

this isnt real.

and we dont live in a world good enough for that to change.

fuck i want that swole clown on my team

Assuming this is real, I like Litten's second evo, but im still going with Rowlet because Cute head turns

New theme is circus performers.

Well, unless they do something radically different, their abilities will be torrent, overgrowth, and whatever the fire one was called. They're always the same.

I'm going for the owl, hands down. Being able to assassinate water type clowns is my dream. Because fuck clowns.

Why clowns? Why did it have to be fucking clowns?

No, clowns fuck you

That clown looks bitching, but I really hate the stupid seal

In your nightmares, clowns fuck you.

Gettin the edge bird, cause it looks cute

Judging by the tail flame size I think the last one is bigger than the second one. These pictures don't really show scale. And who knows, maybe the order is wrong.

Ugly duckling lines are great though. Nothing is better then seeing an ugly Pokemon get a bitching evolution.

Pic related

Here's hoping.

im guna fuck that clown

the birb looks like it could fuck a bitch up

They all look pretty cool. But in my opinion. Grass owl and clown seal is top tier. Panther is still pretty cool in the minimalist sense.

Speaking of which, this whole gen looks like it's doing a minimalist design this time around. Not only the fire starter, but the grass starter is looking cool but basic.

Though between the former two, I would choose the owl. Just look at that first form. It almost gave me diabetes for how sweet it looks.

Was always going to pick the owl no matter how retarded its evolutions looked, I was pleasantly surprised. Cat looks like a fucking hackmon and the seal is absolutely terrifying.

It's not like you'll be stuck with it for long, you've usually evolved to the second stage by like the 2 or 3 hour mark.

Have you looked at the legendaries?

Do not sexualize the clown

All they would need to do is not have a thumb and it would be passable.

It's their hidden ability I'm more interested in.

Make me.

Clowns are for laughing with/at, not lewding

you know what In find really weird about them though, is that they have really defined musculature that isn't very cartooney. Very few mons have that yet all of the finals do.

Yeah they're probably fake, both from that and also they're very adult looking, as in they're scary and not child friendly

For american kids, maybe.

I maintain my opinion that the designs of these supposed leaked evolutions are to try-hard, overdetailed, and disparate with the foundational art elements of the starters to be real.

I only pray that the Jun 2nd showcase/next Corocoro leak/E3 Spotlight event includes in its reveals the official unveiling of at least a single starter evolutionary form, to confirm or debunk this entire line-up of bait.

Until then, could someone tell me where these pics came from; the presence (or lack of) a half-believable source or a leaker with a verifiable identity would go a long way of convincing me of the legitimacy one way or the other.

and just as I was almost willing to give this a shot after the disaster of the entire 6th gen

We don't know yet man, it might end up getting that form if this leak is fake
I hope they don't fuck up the secondary forms like they have so many times

I've always gone water type in every pokemon game. but clowns scare the fuck out of me.

A good way to conquer your fear is to become your fear. Take that clown and have it flay your enemies, and bathe in their blood.

You see the second form for maybe an hour, so it really doesn't matter too much

Nah bruv

Woah, hey guys, welcome to EB games.

The base fire cat is pretty cute at least.

If these are real I'm switching from fire to grass.

Unless fire's middle evolution is actually the final evolution.

… never thought I'd want to fuck or love a clown before… let alone a 3d one.

Don't be fooled user. She's actually a fat Mexican.

well shit. That's right up there with finding out Santa wasn't real.

MAS POR FAVOR

Look'it dis Bozo the Clown over here

She's not fat, and isn't Mexican iirc.

fake

water type starts always evolve with weapon themes and grass types always turn into dinonaurs

Clowns are the most fucking creepiest species on the planet. they should all be eradicated

Mexicans are worse than niggers. Gas yourself.

Littens final evo is pretty cool, and the other two final evos look JUST stupid enough to be real. Jesus fucking Christ that clown is horrifying.

wew, poke'autists never cease to amaze.

fug

Other than Blastoise not one has been weapon themed. Samurott and Greninja are warrior themed, and Feraligatr, Swampert and Empoleon aren't even that.

Only up to IV. The last two have been Serperior and Chesnaught, snake and armadillo-based respectively.

Have you not played a Pokemon game before?

wrong, the X and Y starters are RPG starters, Delphox is the wizard, Greninja is the thief, and cheshaught the knight

Reported for being too stupid to be alive.

Ninja's are warriors too, user.

Until last gen, every grass starter was a reptile.
Seems gamefreak is starting to get much more adventurous with their designs these days.

Dammit flag, why don't you go away?

bladed fans

Dindus are trash, but at least they don't pretend to be white too.

The fuck is a spear?

wew lad, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't even the first time this has happened in the last month.

empoleon is a living trident you tard

Aw, c'mon, bucko! Don't you want a balloon?

Is this your first Pokemon Launch? Aww, how cute.

How could anyone fall for that, the proportions on the pokes are all fucked up

We'd better get a move called Water Ball, wherein we throw a water ball.

Abbos. They’re homo habilis descended.

I still resort to Rocket Challenge mixed with Nuzlocke rules to make pokemon fun anymore.

You reaching to make things fit, user.

Hey, Charizard is like a T-Rex kinda. Big lizard, little arms. And wings like a pterodactyl. He must be a grass type.

Fucking abbos.

Fuck the lot of them.

Australian Hitler when?

Any one of these I could buy individually, but no way are they making all three final evos look that intimidating. You've gotta have something come out cute to balance out the rape clown.
Grass.

I'll take the clown, assuming this isn't one big ruse cruise.

Barbaracle looks like something out of Mega Man X and its fucking awesome. Shame X&Y is shit.

but why

What anime is this?

hoax or whitewashing?

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

You lazy prick.

A Killer Mother alter(-ego) is a term used in Psychohistory in regards to childrearing. Basically, the mothers were savage cunts and this type of behavior would stick in the mind of children, who were quite fearful of their mothers, and would reenact what their mothers did when they became adults themselves.

Full thing screencapped.

added the link

Sounds like modern dindus, you see the mothers hitting and yelling at her children in public all the time, and the child grows up loud and violent.
Of course the lack of a father figure no doubt makes it worse.

Wait there is another one of these?

To keep to the thread, the second evos actually match up ok. Though again it's a leak, so I'm not going fully into believing it. The clown one still looks weird.

There are joke subs for the whole show.

I hope energy powder heals triple

While dindus are bad, it's not much better than parents with kids screaming at them and demanding shit while the parents just stand there like fucking retards.

That's why you get SJWs, bunch of fans you've always been pandered to their whole lives.

they all look fucking awful
this is the first time i've just actively totally disliked all of the options

>tfw you already knew about her

Ruined that boner.

I mean, the artist is a nig who draws himself as a futa, so…

So the owl becomes little green ridinghood and assassins's creed
Faggot seal becomes some sort of ebul rape clown
Fedoracat is just plain cat

At this point, Id rather pick the cat
Atleast it wont look ass in it's final form

The only fully evolved starter I'd call "cute" though is Meganium. The starters usually look tough and intimidating.

Mix bag right here.

Mr Mime is the pedophile pokemon.

I aint even mad about those designs.
The owl is pretty neat
but I mean. That seal is IT

Come on, children, let's have a snowball fight. A snowball fight in the sewers, children. Don't tell your parents. Bring your pokémon, it will be fun.

I don't get why it's so popular. It looks like something you'd find on Deviant Art for Naruto.

The owl is Robin Hood in Assassin's Creed, but the two other look fun, with the cat reminding me of Mahoromatic's Slash and the clown being a creepy clown. Gonna grab those starter eggs, I guess.

It's edgy, sure. But not too edgy.
And come on, the second evo is cute as fuck, look at that little hood
LOOK AT THE LITTLE BOWTIE

Yeah but Evo 1/2 for starter pokemon is almost always cute

I'll give them props for the clown seal thing though, it's not my favorite but it's definitely the most unique.

I don't get why people are saying the owl is edgy. It's not trying too hard to be "cool" or "hip", it's not trying to be "hardcore" or otherwise "extreme". It just looks like a theif.

It's like you people have never played an RPG before.

That fire panther look cool as fuck

That cat is sexy

Most boring starter designs to date?

Oh wait, Gen 2 happened.

Litten because I always pick the fire starter and box it as soon as I can get a Growlithe.

I will probably choose Litten if these leaks are real since his third form is the easiest to look at, but I hate them all. I will most definitely put them in the box when I get better Pokemon.

More fanart like this pls

So why does the clown seal look like Conkledurr?

I'm wanna honk that.

since nobody else appears to have noticed yet, the owl's final evolution is very similar to the Harbinger of Spring from Flying Witch, a currently airing anime. It makes sense for a grass type and makes me wonder if they're both based on the same legend/spirit in japanese folklore. I don't know enough history or nip language to research this.

Good old Pixi, the only clown that doesn't scare me.

So when are they going to reveal the ACTUAL starting pokemon?

It's quite easy to check if its the real deal or not.
Just go to any furfag booru or pixiv, and immediately the answer will be clear.

Take that back, Totodile is GOAT

I want to fuck that bird.

No, Totodile is a crocodile, not a goat.

Forgot my image.

Feraligatr is pretty cute, I mean look at that smile, dude's happy as shit.

What a let down

But it's evolution has a cowl

Why do the final evolutions all suck?

Because you have spectacularly shit taste.

The water final isn't bad but the others are pretty lame.

Why are fake leaks always so off the mark
They didn't even try to keep the obvious circus theme going

Lmao that bird looks edgy as fuck, like AssCreed meets Thief.

Your Hitler dubs are good, but your opinion is shit

You're joking, right? Digimon has an edge in edge designs.

What the fuck

The clown is the only proper choice.

I think this picture will prove otherwise.

I like the owl a bit more, but I'm going to breed little juggalo seals for wondertrade if it's still a thing. If you get one called "Faygo" it's me.

Naw, that sort of reinforces the idea of your shit taste

The main evolution lines for the protagonist's digimon were usually pretty tame from what I remember
They rarely got more edgy than charizard's mega evos are, which those fakemon are clearly well beyond

I get into arguments with cancerous SJWs and find memes along the way.

no you faggots, the owl becomes Garret from Thief

I remember /vp/ thinking Hawlucha and Greninja were fake, but I'm hoping to god these are fake.

They also thought Fairy Type was fake, and the Pokebeach leaks

And Wottergate

You know, I drew this as a joke of people hating grass owl, but…

They keep getting dumber and dumber looking every generation.

Who cares. Autists will buy it.

I wouldn't mind a cynical Pokemon with a dry sense of humor.

B-But i like the fairy types.

They also could have done what Namco did with Nightmare. Or changed his Goatee with the thumb to make it a talon.

No, 251.

This is true, I'm autistic and will buy it and so will my autistic friends

Sceptile doesn't look like a dino to me

Wew laddie

Chesnaught is the fighter dumbass

Ayy

Your taste in memes is shit too

wut

He meant people in this thread making fanart of the fakemons in the OP

Fuck, you got me.

Got any proof?

Assuming it's not fake, I'll go with the cat.

I was going to pick the Owl, but giving the 3rd stage the coldsteel treatment killed it for me.

The Seal is fugly, and the 3rd evo is atrocious, what the fuck is that? Look at those fin/legs, are those hairs?

Cat is basic as fuck, but panthers are cool.

need a seal clown edit of this

It looks kind of fake to be honest.

Same thing

Ya blew it.

monsters, robots and now clowns
something scary? make it a sexy girl! now its not so scary

check you l8r

Second

Why can't I find that fucking picture anymore?

So why do the owl have a different middle evo than the last time? And why did someone add a fake middle evo there the first time if the rest is real? It just doesn't add up. Like, less than Cactowl did. Remember Cactowl?

Do you seriously need to reach that far to come up with reasons why they're fake
They might as well have "Anonymous, Age 23" written on it in crayon

Ya same

That one wasn't really related to this one, but people thought it was.

going to go with grass for the first time ever.
what the fuck were they thinking with that clown shit?
litten looks okay, nothing special though and too panther like for my tastes.

Also, apparently Litleo's line is meant to be a bomb, with their tails as fuses. The second evolution is an exploding bomb, and the third evolution is a cannon.

I feel as if the evolutions are too "Edgy" to be real.

Especially Rowlett's line, do remember that this is a kid's game. The "Asssassin" design here is a bit on the nose.

How's an assassin different from a ninja?

Ninjas have a factor of weeb and cool, and have been used in material for kids before. Not to mention historical relevance due to Japan.

Assassins? Outright murderers. Haven't seen them used in a kid-friendly fashion at all.

I'm just really iffy on the reveals overall.

This shit is faker than fake.
Everyone in this thread who's believing it without a source needs to kill themselves to prevent the next generation from being so gullible

I hope that turns out true and this circus theme is real, because I like the idea of the starters being a circus troupe.

I did enjoy gen 6's starters being RPG archetypes. It makes it feel tidy and well-directed, going with a theme.

It's a fucking shame. Seems like now every time you get a cool starter or 1st stage, you get fucking awful final evolutions, or vice-versa.

Cute owl to Robin Hood-esque rogue to fucking edgelord assassin-wizard.

The middle stages look legit but the finals look fake as shit.

so what's the standard way of faggots playing pokemon "competitively"? i assume there is some sort of list of general competition rules everyone goes by. specifically, do people usually agree to allow switching out any turn they want, or is that considered retarded because it leads to faggots switching out every single turn?

And if they were true, as per tradition since gen 5, water is the most retarded piece of steaming shit out of a milk drinking nigger's asshole

You mean narutoad? yeah, believe it

Two main strains of comp pokeymans.

VGC: Official format.
Double battles, you pick four of your pokemon to use at team preview. Nothing is banned except event legendaries and box legends. Every year there are a few extra rules to change things, this year you are allowed to bring two box legends. It's a shitshow. There are turn timers and a hard time limit on battles, they can't go for more than 30 minutes.
Mostly played on cart.

Smogon: Fan rules.
6v6 singles, bunch of clauses mostly related to curbing RNG (No evasion boosting, swagger is for gays) and bans on specific pokemon deemed "uncompetetive" or "broken". Cancerous community. No hard time limit on battles, 2 hour matches are common at high level play. Hope you like stall.

sage for who gives a shit competitive pokemon is a joke.

how the fuck can you possible go on for 2 hours? are you allowed 99 hyper potions or some shit?

You aren't allowed items in pvp. Only items the pokemon itself can hold.

Comes down to rigorous use of recovery moves and nigs taking a minute to decide what they're gonna do.
If a guy uses 6 walls and just constantly switches between them while recovering health with moves, watcha gonna do about it?

These are the starters, their names are:

wired.co.uk/article/pokemon-sun-moon-starters-revealed

That news is weeks old user, everyone knows

I am ok as long as all of the owl evolutions have the neck gimmick

Oh, some people were skeptical though. Thanks anyways user.

We know the base starters, we're skeptical of these fake evolutions that look like shit. We got Eziowl and Rapeclown.

I don't know how I could have been so retarded

ok guys for real i'm leaking popplio's final evolution, i swear this is a real pokemon

That doesn’t look a fucking thing like Wotter, you asswipe. Obviously fake. Not even serebii confirmed.

Ok, tell me what exactly there is to discuss that makes pekmans so great?

Well, yeah.

It's Pokemon.

What matters the most in Pokemon?

The Pokemon.

Is there a problem here?

Continue.

Typically, I go fire because they look the coolest, but this time I rather like the upgraded owl. Cat is probably cutest, but not by enough to make me choose anything but spoopy leaf deathowl.

Chump tier.

Sorry user, I'm not qualified to teach special needs children.

Ok, but now I'm genuinely curious here. Why are you buying this game, exactly? I'd understand a pirate for dicking around, but really, what is this shit?

He's just glad he isn't a Bowserfag.

Gotta love how leaks always have pictures in completely random angles. It's like they don't even know how to handle a camera or something.

The only info we have been given is the designs. There would be more to talk about if there actually was things to talk about.

Breeding, different IV's Natures, and egg moves that pokemon can have and which ones are better for battles
Dumb setups like making a sturdy shedinja and wiping teams with them
All of the stupid stuff you see through online trading
All of the different gyms from generation to generation
new moves, type combos, and any new mechanics they add in
any returning mechanics that players could want to see
what the legendaries will be like, what the pseudolegendaries will be like, and what will be the unexpected good pokemon
fashion if player customization is still a thing
how much of a faggot you are
Really the list goes on

Personally I think it is too tall. Otherwise, fine, though.

You made a whole thread with all these replies simply because the character designs of a game that comes out every ~2 years got leaked? I know there are dumber threads, but come one. What exactly are they gonna change up this time? What's gonna make you come back to this one and actually pay out hard earned cash for a game that is just a chance based grindfest to get all the pokemen, which is still easy regardless? I understand playing against other faggoty friends but this shit is unreal.

I don't really know much about those other points, but these are fucking selling points?

You were straining for these already, my man.

I need to stop playing vidya in the middle of posting.

Almost as though they have to hide the camera because the workplace doesn’t allow them so they take whatever photos they can get.

Fucking idiot.

Like, be honest with me here, what's making you come back AND paying for new entries in this series? Even in current year there are loads more interesting games.

never underestimate the entertainment value of dumb players. And when you have an odd gym leader, like a late-game buy type gym, it could be interesting. I'm just saying that since the gyms are sort of the focus, it'd be dumb to not count them.
And yeah fashion is a selling point because players like character customization.

Because, even if it's simple, the pokemon games are pretty enjoyable. That stuff about breeding is entirely true, and I really do like seeing what sort of dumb things I can pull off in a match. Usually there's a gimmick in each gen, so I'm curious on what this gen's gimmick will be and if they bring back anything I liked from the older ones.

I'm not saying this is a deep game, but it's not worth discounting either.

dohoho. Almost had me for a minute there.

As far as the battle mechanics go they may be an RNG shitfest but there isn't anything like it.

But aren't you spending like $40-$60 on this shit? How is this worth your time or money? All of these selling points sound generic as fuck.

Swear to god, I had about 2-3 pokemon games growing up and I couldn't stand any of them. I don't get the hype around these games at all. It sounds like overly casual games that I wouldn't even find on an iphone.

Because it's enjoyable. I mean I guess different tastes for different guys is a given but still. Also I buy them used to save money. For some reason the fucking GameStop near here will have a couple of returns with a reduced price about a week after release. I mean I spend about as much on coffee and tea each month anyways.

It's just a turn based strat mane. Do you not get 4x as well? You must be thinking PvE, I'm talking PvP.

Where else am I gonna find a TBS with about 200 or so (usable) characters each with 10-30 usable moves. That's like 2000-6000 different combinations on just mons/moves alone, and you get a team of 6 of the things. Possibilities are endless.

Also
Don't do this.

Why don't you just stick with the old ones then?

PvE makes a bit more sense, I guess. But at least you're pirating.

Regardless, there are probably a million better turn based games you could be playing.

Even if that clown is fake it will be better than the real thing

I've never been more redpilled by anything in my life.
Ebola-chan truly was the hero we needed.

Because I like the new junk as well. Also I can't really test ideas when the online community has switched over to the newer stuff. I might get some online action in HG, but it's sketchy.

Feel free to name them. Pokemon just has a lot going for it PvE wise. Fuckhuge community so you aren't just fighting the same nip over and over, 20 years worth of content, multiple battle modes. It's just frustrating to me because it could be do much better.

The PvE could also be good fyi, it wont because their target audience is literal children. There are hacks that make it a bit more of a challenge.

It'd be real hard to get online action in HG considering they shut down the DS's wifi servers.

See? Super sketchy.
I probably should have used a more recent game as an example, but I really like heart gold.

Literally the first generation barring gen 2(fucking feraligator) where I skip the fire type. Guess i'm going Grass this time.

barring gen 2 and 6*

Anyone not choosing grass has no soul.

I can't renember what bulbasaur is called there it is.

Playing pokemon now would feel like pedo.

151 Ash wins the end.

Then becomes Diablo?
1. Collect Pokemon
2. Beat reigning champs
3. ?
4. What then?

Pokemon revolution.

Pokemon FPS
Call of Elevee: Elemental Warfare

Current what if is living in utopia…

Or just get better so slaughter is utopia.

Make sure the world can be interesting.

Living to get better, losing, wining but always trying has more potential.

Especially in having more fun.

More imaginative california games.

Why Shenune rules.

I think user had a stroke

Ok but what about the mewtwo
it's not liek you can just get the 150 withouth the 1

What the fuck am I reading?

heh

Dude you can't just come in here with an opinion like that

Pokemon is serious and I am going to insult you for this

Playing pokemon but no way to go but over and over again

all of playthroughs are just the thing the thing the thing the thing over and over

Remember when Pokemon was old but now it's new?

Ash Ketchum was win but he didn't win

Pokemon revolution indeed.

Pokemon FPS? Pokemon I want more feautre people always talk about more poemon but why no more feature game in it

Current what if is not living in utopia but if is yes living in untopia the opposote of uptipia with the un?

dude i don't thin kyo uunderstand the pokemon anymore go home go back to school do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars pokemon is big and you do not under

undersand the gamd anymoe

this is not bpoemon

dude you are not opinon you are a DOG

a DOG

i am right

the end

you are not pokemon you are the stinkmon you do not do anthing but play the old game and now the new on gome out and i am upset becaus opinin happen and this does not mak me fel good

dude why dould you even do that man it's not cool kids game for kids not fot adult but for adult it is a kids bso the adult can play the kidgs agame bif they wany but it is a gkid gam do not presume the kid is a game the adult is a game too

please stink

dude the mewtwo is 151 2 because without two it'd be one at the end and what is one it is generation one that is why it ends with one and generation two starts with two its the 256 pokemon in the big world instead of 157 in the little world do not

do not merwtwo

he is old

old people are bad do not like old people

the old person is not a cool person he is old do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars

guys if put carkeys in the car does that make good pokmon

if put garbage in the bad dos the poemon real?

if you put maggnet in the fridge dos the pokemon better

?put pokeball bomb itmfix the thing does

if put ice cream doesn't work do not do

cum is a non do not presume there is a cmum slime on the floor he can be people too

if you put the bird and the seal they bcome animal do not let animal not happen the animal is what is life it is good

always animal in po the animal stick stink is not a fun stick the stink do not animal always 151 but do not 151 the 151 is bad to 151 but when you 251 a bit better but 151 is good do not opinon the ipopion is 1561 is bad but if you 386 you are a good person becaus opinoin and pokemon is a ids gamd game is for entertanment but you all 151 and 251 is better than what but you never

you never stop to cough and understand the true meanin of video the meanin to hav fun not to 151 at each uther this is not a life do not pass go do not collect 100 dollar

What the fuck?

I think it's possible for people to get drunk off of the internet.

I think there was an actual study on this somewhere.

to beer is to beer or not to beer online

do pokemon beer?

The water starter Pokemon looks down right stupid.

trust loli

Those guys look human though, they look like they did crack and/or ruined their bodies to a degree they repulse you, but they look human, unlike chimps.

so they 'were' human

They are human, just decrepit humans.

Point taken, that guy does look kinda retarded.

Guy?

That's an adam's apple on his 'neck' right?

Adam's apples aren't exclusive to men.

Everyone has an adam's apple, retard, it's just generally more visible on men.

If you're a woman with a fucked up gene pool, though, you can end up with some hideous neck protrusions despite being 100% female.

In fact, pretty much every single "tell" that isn't directly related to if the person has a dick or a vagina is bullshit. Any moron who says they can tell men from women by their hands, feet, adam's apple etc. doesn't understand the fact that some women are just born really fucking ugly.

That's true to some degree, same applies to effeminate males, even without the need of HRT some people are naturally all fucked up, they're rare cases though.

Owl druid

Gay clown

Itsallthesamecatshit1.gif

Though this line makes you sound like a SJW with the not all women have vaginas, those tells are 95% accurate it doesn't mean they're entirely bullshit just not flawless.

I'm going to pick owl but I think seal is great too but also cat is shit

Gonna give this cunt an everstone and shiv all the other cunts for goon money.

I'm disappointed as fuck in the cat.

Call me when GF starts putting some goddamn effort into things.
I already know it'll never happen. I've given up hope.

At least you can appreciate the new Pokemon, fan art, and use them in rom hacks

NIGGOWL

Clown best

I'm hoping that Sun and Moon actually bring something new and exciting to the table instead of just being X&Y2.

I really want to be immersed in my gameplay experience with Pokemon like I was years ago. It's just stale now and I can't really get into it. I new features, not new pokemon. They should shift their focus onto making new gameplay features and only have a few new pokemon. Sort of like they did with X&Y with having all of the fun shit you could do and whatnot. I just want more of that, and more features that tie into the main gameplay like, say, how HGSS let pokemon follow you.

I'd like to see pokemon be able to follow you AND walk around independently, and interact with the environment. It'd be fun to explore with a pokemon at your side and shit. I know it's silly and stuff but I'd like to see the game get more immersive and have more open routes and towns to explore and shit. Just chilling out with your starter Pokemon and roaming around until another trainer challenges you sounds like a really fun experience, in my opinion.

But hey, that's just me. Opinions never fly well in Pokemon threads.

Can't even get mad at a post this shit.

If I get Sun because I like that lion, I'm not evolving my swiveling owlbro just so I'll get a fucking challenge.

I'm pleasantly surprised with his line, but I was never going to evolve him regardless.

Thunder tits.

user, are you okay?

what did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

Whichever one has the highest defense.

monster rancher

the grass one, it's the only one remotely interesting because the 2nd one is a nigger and the 3rd one is straight out of assassin's creed. the rest are just random and that's assuming the last bird evolution was meant to look like an assassin

How? They all make sense.

That grass pokemon is fucking tight.
Goddamn.
Motherfucking owl rangers.
BARN OWL rangers at that.

It's probably going to be Popplio, it looks like Malamar if Malamar was designed as a starter.

Son, that is a fake and you know it.

It's the kid that gets bullied of starters.

I'd rather have edge than some "le bowties xD" shit fags have already been wearing as costumes

I suppose Empoleon fits, but that's a pretty big stretch for Swampert. How do Feraligatr and Greninja fit into the theme?

Feraligatr is a brawler (with the pads on his body), and Greninja has the Water Shurikins

O shit. I didn't recognize this until you pointed it out. Someone research this shit.

Anyone not picking the grass starters has no soul

I normally can't remember what Bulbasaur is called but, there the name is, so I remembered it this time.

Playing Pokemon now makes me feel like a pedo; it's so simple, it's just "catch all 151 Pokemon, Ash wins, The End"

Then becomes Diablo? (Translators notes: might mean Satan, referring to how Christians think Pokemon is evil and shit. It could also be saying he becomes strong, like a god. Could also means the game becomes shit at the end, because devil = bad, and bad can mean evil OR shit. It's a longshot but it might be true)

1. Catch your party
2. Beat the gym leaders and the champion
3. ???
4. Seriously, what then? There's no postgame.

We need a Pokemon revolution. Something to change the series.

Imagine a Pokemon FPS
Imagine something like "Call of Eevee: Elemental Warfare"

What if we're currently living in a utopia(?)

But the only way to get better is to slaughter our utopia(?)

To make sure the world can be interesting(?)

All of us living to get better, losing, winning, but always having more potential/but continuing to try has more potential than simply getting better.

Especially when it comes to something fun, like video games.

More imaginative games. (?)

It's why Shenmue rules. (Possibly referring to how Shenmue has a vast open world and lots of content, and that's what he wants Pokemon to be: more open-ended. A free-roaming adventure game where you can pave your own path.

I think user is just basically saying that Pokemon feels too kiddy. It makes him feel like a pedophile because it's just so simple that it feels like it's only for kids, maybe? You catch all of the Pokemon and then what, just battle and walk around an empty overworld? He wants more fun for the postgame; a world to explore and more content, I think. I believe he used "151" instead of "700+" to say that no matter how many Pokemon they add, it's not going to fix the problem; it's only adding more Pokemon to catch until you become "diablo" aka "king" and have nothing else to do once you've reached the top.

I think he's saying we need a more adventurous Pokemon in the vein of Shenmue or something?

Mexicans actually had complex empires and insane cities though

Aztecs had like the 4th biggest city in the world the time the Spanish arrived, only outmatched by Constantinople, Bejing, Cairo, and some other place I forgot the name of. Shit was built on top of a lake too, and was built almost without any metal tools.

There's a reason why the spinoffs are universally better. Gamefreak will neverever change their flagship games.

(Checked)
Aztecs were impressive as fuck. It's too bad their weaponry sucked. They went the way of the Egyptian empire. They became complacent and fell behind in technology when an advanced civilization came along. Though I guess the egyptians only had to go up against iron weaponry. The Aztecs were completely outmatched.

Their weapons weren't all that ineffective, actually.

Apparently their macuahuiitls (basically large wooden clubs shaped like thicker cricket bats with obsidian razors studding the edges; obisdian being way sharper then steel) could decapcitate horses, and their atlatl's (darts thrown by a tool that basically "extended" thair arm length to make it fly further and faster) apparently could damage and pierce their steel breast plates according to first hand accounts.

The aztecx actually chased the Spanish out of the city and for a good amount of terrioty successfully. Only reason that wasn't the end of it for the Spanish was because one of the tributaries (the of the empire had another european there who was stranded in CA like 20 years prior and lived with them since then (he was how the spainish got an interpreter initially), so the spainish retreated back there, was able to rally them and some other city states (around 200,000 native warriors in total) who hated being ruled under the aztecs , and went back and assaulted the captial, by which point smallpox was doing it's damage as well.

The fact that Montezuma had invited the conqusitadors into his palace, pissed cortez off by not allowing him to put up an statue of Virgin Mary by their shrine (i'm not an expert but based on what i've read, cortez might have been willing to just make tha aztecs a vassal state to spain had that particular incident not gone down), and then got himself captured prior to the Spanish getting chased out as I mentioned didn't help either.

So really, it was the aztecs own regional dominance that worked against them: The fact they had so many people who would want to turn against them, and the fact that they were so dominating that they didn't need to devolep better military tech to stay in power, wheras in europe constant warring meant everybody had to be one step ahead.

Oh and since this is a pokemon thread, worth noting that game that halfchan /vp/ is making which is based in latin america has a mon based on macuahitl's and aztec soldiers, though IMO it's one of the least pokemon-y looking fakemons they have.

capx.wikia.com/wiki/Macuarrior

They came over and did a Q&A here a few weeks ago. Wonder if they will do another one.

i've seen them in a few threads since, i'm sure a few of them lurk

I actually like the Water one

I'm Autistic and I'm pirating it