President Donald Trump Campaign-Style Rally

President Donald Trump Campaign-Style Rally

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was asked about the planned event this afternoon, but declined to comment on whether the president's remarks will focus on the GOP's ObamaCare replacement plans.

Instead, Spicer referred the media to the campaign website. According to The Tennessean, Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) plans to attend.

It will be the second campaign event since Trump's inauguration, following a rally on Feb. 18 in Melbourne, Florida.

The event at Nashville's Municipal Auditorium is set for Wednesday March 15, beginning at 6:30pm Central time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBZQaONjHwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make this thread again in 6 days dumbass.

Here's one of the protest pages. They got a whopping 4 signups.

m.facebook.com/events/167276893781300?acontext={"ref":"104","action_history":"null"}&aref=104&tn=H

Are there special rules or something that would give Trump a benefit to running this as a campaign rally versus just a "rally" like the recent one in Melbourne, FL?

Non-profits can't campaign against him if he's officially a candidate.

Is nobody going to notice that this is on the ides of March?

Guess I better go buy a helmet

I get that's why he declared so early, but he did that months ago, so it was already the case during the FL rally. I just wonder if there's another angle or difference between the TN and FL rallies and if every rally we see from now on will be a campaign rally or if it will switch off depending on extenuating circumstances.

TRUMP NO
DON'T GO TO NASHVILLE ON THE IDES OF MARCH

He really is America's Ceasar goddamnit this isn't how I wanted it to end
Barron Augustus please save us from democracy

guess i better buy a bigger helmet

yeah this is bad, probably was planned this way from the start.

Prussia, come back.

Sage for off topic.

A lot of things are happening that day it seems

For fucks sake, Trump, stop making us nervous.

I thought from the title it was going to be a "Style Rally"

Let me point everyone to this warning from cuck chan

It's called a

TRUMP RALLY

TRIUMPH OF THE WILL

You niggers better be ready to fight some antifas…

get ur news here no fake stuff just the straight bull youtube.com/watch?v=NBZQaONjHwk