Dusseldorf Train Station Attack

A man or men wielding axes attacked people at a train station in Dusseldorf Germany.

archive.is/RRgh2

Rolling for German RWDS culling the cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/839951023993126914
archive.is/ytyoZ
archive.is/32mk3
bazonline.ch/basel/stadt/zwei-tote-und-ein-verletzter-bei-schiesserei-in-basel/story/17957053
srf.ch/news/schweiz/zwei-tote-nach-schusswechsel
cbc.ca/news/world/france-train-attack-heroes-hailed-for-stopping-gunman-1.3200285

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's get comfy.

Very Germanic.

twitter.com/JimMoriarty36/status/839951023993126914

Found this. Wew.

Is this not something that happens weekly in the EU nowadays?

archive.is/ytyoZ
Why?

I wonder who it could be.

Im shocked, islam is the religion of peace.

Allahu/Akbar would axe again

Ay buddy, save a live bin that axe. Read the sign, it says this an axe-free zone.

On C4 right now
Extreme British Muslims

Things that make you scream and turn to drugs lest you go mad with an axe.

The refugees just want a better life, that's all

One day, they'll work to pay your pensions

Don't be racist, goyim

Your diversity is your greatest strength

> archive.is/32mk3

THE AXE EFFECT.

EINZELFALL
I
N
Z
E
L
F
A
L
L

Better wounded than dead or raped.

Obviously these young children were looking for honest work as lumberjacks! But those racist Germans wouldn't hire them. They had to express themselves in the only way they could.

pick one you retarded faggots

No, you don't get it. They were vikings traveling to sweden.

Fucking hell man, if not for sudden change of plans i would have been there today. Thank you kek for protecting me.

==OY VEY!== Only wounded, what a shoa! We wanted dead goys, for fucks sake!

You have a problem

Cultural Enrichment Thursdays

You are a faggot.

AXE BAN WHEN?

Not to say Kek is the only being worth worshiping or that people shouldn't worship whatever their conscience compels them to, but Kek is as valid a choice as any other deity.

You have a problem.

Nothing really happened, tbh. It was just a stabbing/axing, that shit happens every week.

cute

the that image is painfully hypocritical as essex police have three blades on their badge
and anglo-saxons would wear a seax ( single-edged knives that the saxons get their name from) as a mark of pride

Don't be mean, goyim. That poor tan-german was going to be a rocket scientist but "institutional racism" held him down. #NotAllMuslims #WeAreAllMuslims #MuhHolocaust

That's pretty fucking pathetic

I'm getting real tired of this.

Dubs confirm
German RWDS incoming
Kek wills it

Apparently the German Federal police are asking people not to speculate on twitter.

if he the attacker was German we'd have his pictures and the name of his favorite Killervideospiel yet

Stop projecting, fag.

Checked

Get used to it. Governments everywhere are going to start no longer reporting who the criminal or terrorists were.

Lame happening tbh. Boring as fuck. Low energy.

AFP/status/839982114036695040

they should release factual information immediately then, to quell the speculation
otherwise coulter's law is in effect

that is not important user people were hurt. what a terrible person you ar…HE WAS WHITE FUCK WHUITE PEOLLEAGJDKNVSVNNFKGI ARGGGGERARAAAAAAA

Happened in Kleinbasel which is like the Bronx of Basel
bazonline.ch/basel/stadt/zwei-tote-und-ein-verletzter-bei-schiesserei-in-basel/story/17957053
srf.ch/news/schweiz/zwei-tote-nach-schusswechsel
Tbh this is most likely a gang shoot out and nothing snackbarish.

There's such a thing as Swiss gangs?

They're mostly shitskins, Kurds/Turks, Serbs and Albanians if you want to be precise.

It is funny how normies cant even process this.

Note the mindfuck. It used to be you worked to pay your own pension. Now it goes without saying they've already fucked you and spent your pension money and you have to depend on the next guy getting fucked to cover your own ass.

captcha: ilmeth

Yep, must be some pretty ill meth someone smoked to come up with that dumbass shit.

That would make sense if niggers worked which they don't.
Encouraging whites to breed would be the obvious solution if that excuse was the actual reason.

Just a few more decades…

In the UK, the cops don't carry. It's pretty strange.

What a gay.

That's a retarded image drawn by someone with no knowledge in history. So much potential wasted.

And by "former yugoslavia" they mean Kosovo. So yes, an islamist attack.

Not until the beheading has already taken place anyway. Then the armed police arrive to attempt to arrest the citizen wielding a meat cleaver and swinging around the victims head.

Lady liberty looks like she is kinda into rough sex.
Hawt.

i heard rumors Merkel bought a famr in Uruguay couple of years ago.
Do you think she planning to run away when shit hist the fan?

Didn't the bushes just buy an obscene amount of land there?

Nice dubs.

If dubs again, Eris hates niggers and is the one true female form of Kek

Oops, sorry, forgot to mention Eris hates anyone who isn't white.

But that´s a spic

Praise Kek and give me dubs Kek and just fucking command Eris to be a racist

This this so fucking stupid, I can't believe anyone falls for it.

Meanwhile in burger land:

I think you poor boys have some bigger problems in Euroland than just nofun's. Something is off with their outlook on life I think. But you really should start arming yourselves utnil you figure out where you dropped your balls off at.

To be fair we did let the kikes trick us into destroying the Third Reich so that they could genocide all the patriotic Germans.
And while we can never take back that mistake, we can repent by making the holocaust actually happen.

Those are both excellent stories. Do you have a link to news reports or something? I want to catalog them for use.

Amen to that.

Way to glorify your country, Kek. I also smell a bit of D&C from your post.
Where were your American heros in Orlando to save the faggots?
Or in San Bernardino to save Christmas? Didn´t anybody in Ft. Hood have a gun?

Rolling for shitskins

cbc.ca/news/world/france-train-attack-heroes-hailed-for-stopping-gunman-1.3200285

Roger that

So as my wife says. No guns no funs. You get what you deserve.

I can't speak for the other incidences, but nobody is allowed to carry firearms on a military base. It wasn't until last October/November that the DoD proposed a plan to allow firearms for certain individuals on base.

The old firearms policy goes way back to the Bush Sr. administration.

Why?
Commiefornia doesn't count.
That being said, I see why you think his post had a bit of D&C. ALL white men, regardless of nation, need to find their damn balls. We need to unite out people and take this fucking world back.

Ftfy. Stalin killed around 5 Million prisoners and civilians plus the soldiers that died in battle (1, 2 Million civilians is bullshit, but who trusts kikepedia anyways), raped about 1 Million women. and the US probably also around 1-2 Million by bombing them and starving them in their prison camps. It was a horrible atrocity as seen in Hellstorm, but a population of 80 Million doesn´t just vanish and i will go out on a limb here and say that 99% of all German citizens at the time were hugely patriotic. That spirit must reawaken.

That´s what i like to hear. Europe for the Europeans, America for their descendants. Everyone GTFO.

Everyone else*

Ok I looked it up and Florida doesn't allow carry in places that serve alcohol. Guns and booze etc etc.

We're Kek's chosen people.

(Christians: Jesus summoned Kek like he summoned Cyrus.)

This. America will repent for it's sins towards the white race(s). White Americans will drag this shitty country into greatness.

Checked, but I'm not holding my breath.

This has to be fake…

the fuck?

However did you spot it?

There's some heavy duty brain activity going on between you

anyone feel the terrible realization that shit much worse (like if it got out it would be labeled a terrorist attack) than this happens everyday in Brussels or Sweden or some other cucked country and literally no one reports on it and I am talking shit on par with the Christmas Crash in Germany

Burgers let their white daughters get raped and murdered, by nogs, by the thousands. They can't see the log in their eye.

Yeah exactly, if this didn't happen in such a public place nobody would be talking about it.

I get it but what's the point? It''s not funny or anything.

You're a giant newfag. Why do I have to explain jokes to you?

my Teutonic peoples you will continue to be chopped up like this because you are weak..so very fucking weak
you refuse to kick invaders out from your nation…you are WEAK…you refuse to vote yourselves this basic thing
you refuse to carry weapons in which to defend yourselves…you are weak

THE WORLD HATES WEAKNESS
AMI-TEUTONS…DESPISE YOUR WEAKNESS.

are you the fucking ashes and echos faggot

Attackers from former yugoslavia, said the former east germany police.

It's stupid and makes no sense.

I think it's meant to be a parody of those "woman walks down street and is literally eye raped from behind and NOT because there's a camera following her and natural human curiosity" type of videos.

'The suspect appears to have had psychological problems,' police said.

Which means he believes in Islam

Either that or Bosnia, lots of snackbaring filth from there, too.

It's a šiptar.
Fatmir H.

Yes he is from Kosovo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html

He just wanted to axe them a question about organ donation, goys.

Plus millions on the Rheinwiesen

The Purge can't come soon enough.

you were right

/AFP/status/840198809707765762

Time to retake the Sudetenland and create some Lebensraum!

GEE, DONT YOU KNOW ITS THE CURRENT YEAR +2???

Sad!

improved