Canada's New Blasphemy Laws

Canada's New Blasphemy Laws

(1/2)

archive.fo/vJWop

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/justice-minister-points-to-us-sex-assault-initiative-for-canada/article34246540/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

canadians could have taken a principled stance against all censorship by respecting true freedom of speech. Instead, they chose the cowardice of victim posturing and emotionality, which now provides the basis for restriction of thought. Genuine enemies hide behind that cowardice and exploit our self-imposed chains to pursue their malign agenda. This is what Canada deserves.

canacucks…. kill your leaders teachers and judges NOW

At this point I don't know what else they could do.

That's a lot of people to kill when we're limited to 5 round clips ;^)

I'm surprised we haven't been fucking with leafs 24/7 because of this.

I'd let her blow me

i have 9 round clips please don't arrest me RCMP

once you go curry, you don't have to worry..
;)

You naughty canuck.. I'm afraid I'll have to pin your mags

M103 is a motion, not a bill. No laws will be changed by this motion.

Motions are used for political pandering. The liberals are currently doubling down on identity politics and promoting this Islamophobia nonsense.

The conservatives proposed a similar motion, without explicitly mentioning Islamophobia. It was defeated - as this is all political pandering.

That said, Iqra Khalid is super suspicious. She was president of the Muslim Students Association (MSA) at York. The MSA was founded by the muslim brotherhood. Further, Iqra's father preached some islamic jihad called Jamaat-e-islami.

If there were any chance this motion were to affect our freedoms, I'd already be in jail for loudly and often calling mohammed a pedophile. Which would lead to a trial and then I would advocate for jury nullification.

it's actually just a lever action winchester with a 9 round capacity and a .38 magnum revolver, i don't even own a magazine fed weapon. still illegal though.

No one asks Canadians, just like no one asks Americans, or any Europeans for that matter. These people who enact and enable these laws don't give a shit what their voters think.

Don't be a fucking idiot, not a single Canadian wants any of these brown monkeys from third world shitholes in their country, just like any European or Americans. The only ones that do are traitors that shouldn't be considered as citizens, or even humans for that matter.

Kike D&C

So as non-canadians can we figure out a good way to hurl "islamophobic" insults at as many of these sensitive cucks online?
Would be fun and there is nothing they can do about it.

That is a good idea, I've thought it would be a good idea to do something similar regarding England.

In the 90s if you said something like
You'd be called a paranoid nut imagining a dystopia that will never happen.
Now we live in that dystopia.

Only semi-automatics are subject to the mag size legislation, your levergun is perfectly legal. I love my win94

polite sage for getting really off-topic

This. No one wanted this, no one proposed this, no one asked for this. The only people that even support this thing are in the GTA; the larger liberal cities rule this country. We didn't choose this; our election was over before we even reached the beginning of the middle of this country.

Believe us, we're doing everything we can, but we're more than a little bit outnumbered and out-organized.

Sounds like you leafs need to get together with your rural hunters and farmers and start forming your very own Canadian State Militias to fight the war.

The Invasion didn't being. It already happened. You are living in your aftermath as of this moment. Say hello to Sharia Law unless you start taking this to the problem itself.

Really wish this was more widely known. It must have been called no more than 5 minutes after polls closed in Quebec, in a supposedly tight race, which then becomes a "landslide" even though he got less % of the vote than Harper did in 2011.

A recent poll had 1/4 supporting a "Trump style ban" and that's in a publicly released poll where you can bet everything from the way the question was worded right down to how the data was interpreted was done to produce a favorable result, which in my mind means the real number is probably closer to 40%, right around the share of the vote Trudeau got.

Where's this bitch's burka? Stone the cunt.

If you people understood the kind of shit they have been teaching kids for the last couple decades you might be more understanding. White guilt has been institutionalized here for as long as I have been alive and we have not yet experienced the Sweden-tier mudstorms to give us a reason to hate.

At least we can watch American politics and try to forget that we don't live there.
]spoiler]reminder to register to vote in the conservative election NOW[/spoiler]

right, which candidate is /ourguy/ though? i like bernier, but hes for open borders and absolute free trade. a little to libertarian for me. the problem is that cuckchan /k/ really likes his gun policy, and are buying memberships en masse in order to support him.

Mad max fam.

Who wrote this shit? Anti semitism and holohoax skepticism is both illegal cucknadia

Jews and Muslims, naturally. Then they tricked their stupid little drama teacher stooge into thinking it was his idea.

Id blow her brains out, all thots must fucking hang

Learn to spoiler, cuckchanner.

Agreed with your post though. It's a sad state of affairs here.

Ontario is pain.

No I specifically mean this article,

Oh look another fucking kebab pajeeta, Kadija Khan, wrote it. Like I said criticize jewry in Canada and you will get johnny law up your ass

Ah. My bad.

But seriously, jews and muz.

Source on your comment though? I like Max because at least we will have our guns for the racewar.

Yes my apologies I mistyped and got lazy with checking my post. Is there anywhere that isn't pain though? seems like you are either unemployed with with people or employed in a sea of brown.

I find it pretty bearable outside of Southern Ontario/Ottawa region.

Well said.

They can tell me what to say all they want.
But they will never stop me from doing what I want. I will see bloodshed, I will be dehumanized, I will see red.
I WILL SEE THE FACE OF GOD

This is really effective and should be spread everywhere.

REMINDER

Deadline to register and be able to vote for a conservative candidate is MARCH 28TH
So far MAD MAX has voiced his opposition for this bill and will reverse this and bill 16 if elected.

hearing people talk about how much they hate pakis is more common that you might think, at least here in the north. but that's in passing conversation, not the shite the press prints.

Canada bans islamophobia

Holla Forums hijacks islam as a vehicle for world domination

Canada was fucked after this happened.
That and Doug Christy died.

VOTE FOR MAXIME BERNIER HE IS OUR BEST BET

Sad the best bet is a lolberg, but that's better than some cuckservative like Kellie Leitch.

Dubs confirm, although voting in a frenchman is yet another dose of Bizarro World reality-twisting I never thought I'd see or do.

To be fair, nobody ever thought they'd live to see you folks vote in the son of a Cuban revolutionary either.

If a woman was walking through your average chimp hood or muslim ghetto, and she was topless, you wouldn't pity her when she was kidnapped and gang raped to death, right? You'd say that whore was asking for it.

If a liberal white family invites rapefugees to stay in their home, and they get dismembered by said refugee, do you pity them, or did they deserve it?

So why pity idiots that knowingly live near niggers, but refuse to take even the most basic precaution of self defense like getting a fucking gun and carrying it every day? If you look into these black on white murder cases, it's always unarmed whites living around niggers, often welcoming them in their homes when they turn on them. Yes, niggers are a massive problem, but living around them and pretending they're human and not moments away from attacking you is dangerously reckless and irresponsible behavior.

Eat beef and rice for a month, congrats, you can now afford a decent gun.
Get a pocket gun like a CW380, put it in a pocket holster, and put it in your back pocket. It prints like a wallet, and no one will know. Judged by 12 vs carried by 6, faggot.

The only answer is

Good luck, you'll end up with a bunch of Muslims and CBC watchers on your jury.

Why do we hate islam again?

These people get elected. Anyone who voted for JT. Weed should have known what was coming. I know leafs don't have many options but at least the conservatives didn't aggressively suck dick, only mildly.

Canada is a post national country, there is nothing to save here. Anyone with a brain has fucked off to other countries, the rest of us are either working on building the skill set to do so (trade skills are cheap to develop here at least) or have just given up and indulge in booze and the herbal jew.

Being raised here got you at best a nice local culture but at this point its long gone and all related festivals have been turned into "multicultural experiences". I'd rather just take my bag pipes down south and MAGA at this point myself.

They threw a guy in prison the other day based on the woman, and her friends verbal testimony alone. There were text messages showing before sex, she had said "Lets get drunk and have kinky sex" - which means there was significant doubt introduced into the case showing that there was a reasonable doubt it was rape. They did a physical rape test the next day, and it produced zero evidence. None.

It was entirely based on verbal testimony, she said he raped me and I didnt consent, he said it was entirely consensual from the start, and she simply decided the next day it was rape. Hes in prison. The Canadian justice system says if there is a shred of doubt, you must acquit. They had almost zero evidence, and significant evidence introducing doubt with those texts, as I said.

The lesson is - dont get caught up in the Canadian justice system, you cant rely on it, youre better off defending your rights yourself, while you are free.

The judges, lawyers, and juries who corrupt the system and commit these infuckingtolerable injustices need to be tortured to death.
DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS AND CUCKS WOULD KILL YOU IF THEY COULD

You don't need to pray 3 times a day and stop eating bacon to reach those conclusions, that's the point.

(checked)

intrigued about that local culture bit, even in quebec where language was a nice prompt for creating or consuming local culture, globalist culture was the one with any meaningful social currency and traction when I was growing up.

whatever was truly local or original has been silenced, ridiculed or overtaken since. feels bad having allowed it to happen and unwittingly encouraged it.

he's from beauce, to make an american politics analogy, if there was a traditional republican base territory, that would be it. lots of entrepreneur, self-relying rural folks. we used to look down on them from the city and burbs through the media, but now see the errors of my ways.

in retrospect, a 3rd conservative mandate would have been best, i hated harper for his israel shilling and c-51, feels like we collectively had conservative fatigue and fell for the media propaganda (hopefully for the last time, no going back after 2016). but however bad trudeau is, maybe we dodged something slightly worst with mulcair.

i thought elections were fair until fairly recently, but pretty sure there's dirty tricks being pushed in secrecy right now (or perhaps openly in the near-future). online voting is coming to parliement for MP's, a small first step to implement globally, wonder if somehow soros is implicated. if somehow Trudeau manages to be elected a second time, we'll know there's no hope for meaningful popular democratic participation.

Bitch, please.

The only cucknadians take a stance on is

This country doesn't deserve to exist.

It's either Maxime Bernier

or

Erin O'Toole.

Take your pick. Both are stellar candidates and patriots.

It's a motion, not a bill.

at last I truly see

(checked)
I need to GTFO before America wisens up and builds the northern wall.

There's this thing going on in Canada right now where the police have announced that they are going back on over a thousand different rape cases that were closed for lacking evidence, because apparently the number of rape accusations failing to put a man in prison isn't high enough.

BONUS POINTS: They want "academic" and "activist groups" to be officially brought in on rape investigations

Article related:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/justice-minister-points-to-us-sex-assault-initiative-for-canada/article34246540/