Bypassing affirmative action as an applicant?

In Canada, like many other progressive shitholes, the government pushes employers to give preferential consideration to women, Aboriginal peoples, and members of a visible minority group: basically anyone who isn't a white male. These special groups are asked to self-identify on their cover letters.

Being a white male, I'm sick of being passed over for women & minorities when applying for jobs & promotions. I'm considering my options for how to bypass their bullshit. Any considerate input or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

**Are there white-looking, but non-caucasion, racial groups that I could pretend to be in my cover letter?
**If I bullshit and say that my dad was hispanic or iranian & my mom was white, could I identify as hispanic or iranian despite being white w/ blonde hair & blue eyes?
**If they call me out on it in an interview when they see I'm white, could I play their libtard identity politics & race card against them?
**any other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_15_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

easy, if they dont believe you theyre racist

Just say you're trans.

Don't lie to nail a job. You'll end up working for someone who knows you're bullshitting or you'll have to live a lie. That's exhausting. Just keep applying places until you find a job. It's not easy, but from experience it's worth it to be hired by a guy who would prefer a white guy over the benefits of diversity pay. Tend to have their shit together. What field are you looking for work in?

What about saying you're a faggot? I've had friends do this in college.

Shame on you, user. Practicing racial taqiyya is beneath the dignity of an Aryan. Get out of the attic and face your enemies. Of course it's difficult to pass up a job opportunity, but it's also difficult to do many other honorable things.

Remind me of the difference between you and a Jew or a get-rich-quick nigger?

That would be ideal. I'm fairly open minded. I've got a uni degree in biology/pharma biotech. So, ideally something related to bio sciences (agriculture, field research, lab-work, natural resource management, etc.) I'm also skilled in basic electrical installs & telecommunications installs. I enjoyed that work too, and might end up having to settle for continuing that, but ideally, i'd like to put my degree to use.

Say your paternal grandmother was an indigenous person or something. Reason being is men often have children later in life than women, so it pushes everything further into the past, even if only by a few years.

I really don't understand how this doesn't violate anti-discrimination laws that have been on the books for over 40 years. Did they repeal them or something?

(checked)
I'm in Ontario and I actually had a friend do this kek.

I got my current apartment by saying I was Jewish.

I just hope no user acts on that on the DOTR.

I know doing electrical work you'd be much happier, more likely to be surrounded by like minded folks. Pharma can be full of liberals, often is. How much would it kill you to have to work on pills for trannies? Because that might come up. Might have to work on abortion pills, if that bothers you. Who knows. You can't just choose what you're working on I imagine, but hey, I'm not a scientist or pharmacist.

My advice is to do whatever your heart calls you to do, but don't hurt your personal integrity or your accountability for a job. Jobs can come and go due to circumstance or wild accidents, all kinds of shit. Your reputation and your integrity will follow you forever. Even if nobody else knows you in the next town over, you will always remember and you won't hold yourself to the same standard you once did. Don't make the mistakes I've made, do right by yourself.

I've been saying I'm black for a while now on school forms, if I get called out on it I'll claim I clicked that by accident and I really meant caucasian, oopsie dasies! :^)

I'm also aiming for somewhere more rural. I'm currently in an overpopulated, multi-culti, metropolitan shithole. Many of the rural jobs I'm seeing are related to the government of Canada's forestry, parks, & natural resource management. Gov. of Canada is the worst when it comes to enforcing their anti-white "Employment Equity Act" for hiring.

Irish people came from Spain. The definition of Hispanic in 99% of places includes something to the tune of "…or other cultural groups descended from the peoples of Iberia". Say you're a spic

Haha, epic post, my fellow 4channer. xD

Just say you're a fag OP
Oh wait

Thank you. I definitely enjoyed the work & the people I worked with in electrical. But I want to relocate somewhere more rural, and it's hard to find steady construction work in rural areas. Though, I am looking at some rural mining companies that utilize all manners of trades persons.

The simplest thing to do would to claim you're some minority, like a nigger. Even if you don't look an ounce black, you can simply claim you are. Our society is sick enough that, that alone is satisfactory. Use and abuse the sick system leveled against you. There is no shame in that.

If anyone ever calls you out, it's simply a matter of your will against theirs. They'll be pressured by their own cucked brainwashing to believe you, or let it slide, and all you have to do is overpower their spirit. Easy enough, if they're looking for affirmative action hires.

I do this all the time.

Go with native american / Eskimo.

If you're content with seasonal work and a medium commute here in the states you can get pretty well year round construction work. I imagine they'd need the same in Canada. Whatever your department of transportation equivalent is, look into them. They'll probably be doing major highway maintenance in summer, then urban work in winter. Another option you might consider is water treatment. That can be a cozy job if you don't mind the odor of sewage or rotting plant matter/fish and it'd be easy for you to get into with your degree. If you get your foot in the door with the city's water treatment you're set for life. Water will never go out of style. Pays pretty well, a living wage.

Walk into wherever you get an ID.
Say you're feeling like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Walk out with an ID that states you're female and now you can use the female privilege to get any job you want then to go to a gym, use the woman's restroom and sue them the minute anyone tries to stop you.

I've considered that. However, I think that natives have "status cards" or something. As many jobs I'm applying for are government jobs, I'm not sure claiming to be native will be as easy as other claims. Thanks for the keks though!

End sentence.

Tell them your jewish or gay.
If anyone asks about the jewish part, just say your mother was but was not religious.

Well, personally always just check "Do not wish to disclose my race".
Sure, maybe i won't get bumped to the head of the line for being a nigger, but atleast i won't be put in the back either.

Nope. Just us white folks!

FWIW I know a guy who lied about being mixed White/Arab and got away with it, without an Arabic name or anything. The interviewer likely won't see the information anyway so won't ask about it.

Personally I've never lied, but the last job I applied for I left empty the section on race/orientation/sex/bs and declined to say anything.

Just say you're Hispanic. There's no way they can prove you aren't.

I think then they just assume you are white. Non-whites know that it is beneficial for them to put their race, so they wouldn't opt out of it.

Pussy.

I dunno about Canadia, but you can always:

-Claim you're Hispanic. Hispanic can be of any race, and there's literally millions of blonde/blue eyed spics.

- Claim you're African. There's also a few million whites in Rhodesia and South Africa.

- Claim you're Jewish. No one will dare to question it because they know very well the consequences of going against a member of the tribe.

Well, thank you all for the input. I think I'll identify as mixed, and if anybody asks I'll just say I'm half hispanic.

If it gets me an interview, who cares if some dumb HR cunt thinks I'm mixed and marks that on her paperwork for stupid fucking diversity quotas.

Odd are the HR cunt is going to be some retarded diversity hire herself and reject anybody that looks white no matter what's on the paper.

In my experience, HR is all niggers and mixed mystery meat bitches who think they are all powerful. HR is a horrible fucking department made exclusively to give useless women jobs so they can give more useless women jobs. Any office you might work in is going to be 85%+ entitled bitches.

I'm Australian. I've been ticking Aboriginal on every form for the past 4 years. Don't know if it's made a difference on anything but I am $11k richer thanks to a pair of Jewish and LGBT scholarships I applied for

I guess I'm lucky though, Australian abos have a very weak bloodline so there's a lot of blondhaired blue-eyed ones out there.

Fucks sake I'm retarded.

What the fuck happened to this board

Pretend to be a nigger.
If they say anything file a lawsuit and if they ask you to prove your heritage call them a racist and Nazis

This is why many companies don't have an HR department anyone, get into a company that no longer has HR or PR department

In every job no matter how experienced or how easy it is you are always going through tanning

That's called a bribe.

training

okay common filth.

pharmafag here. your degree was a waste and if i hired you today you would have zero skills i could apply to your job. also the another user was correct, the industry is filled with worthless diversity hires and braindead progressives, and furthermore the industry helps virtually no one other than the shareholders. work in oil & gas or just be a happy electrician and get to work breeding white children.

/thread

A boss you would want to work for already at the subconscious level knows hiring niggers is a bad idea. My department started as as 18 people with 12/18 being some combination of nigger, beaner, or a woman. The few white men stuck around while the diversity hires quit because they couldn't take the pressure or were fired for doing nigger shit. Now my boss hires exclusively white men. Nature still finds a way to weed out the filth and the weak.

Why not just legally become a woman?

I'm a beaner who looks white, has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. So yeah, BS about your beaner herirage, say that you listen to garbage like Tigres Del Norte and Tucanes De Tijuana, mention that you love enchiladas as well as milanesa tortas. We're not at all miniature brown people, granted a vast majority of us are though. Just don't say you're a Spaniard you dumb, dumb.

THIS
It's not "current year" anymore, we need to push the narrative on our side as much as we can.

this was medieval fake news by the spanish to save face for not being able to take ireland. the indigenous irish held off rome and all other comers till catholics got a foothold and played inside man to the normans… and then genocided 6+ million by stealing all the food.

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION POTATOS

Just dye your hair pink and get rainbow eye lenses. Fortune 500 companies will go to war to get your input on whether their new product will cause butthurt or not.

Forgot pic.

our (((charter of rights))) bans racism and sexism unless its against White males
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_15_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

Just check black and say you identify as black. Then sue them for discrimination when they don't hire you.

Because they don't give a fuck if it's white males being discriminated against.

Identify as a woman. There is no way for them to check your subjective feelings of gender identity.

Plus, it doesn't mean you have to have sex with men either. You can be a lesbian trans woman, just like Bruce Jenner identifies as a woman but is still attracted to women.

Just make up some story how you don't want to go on hormones because of the associated health risks/side affects.

check off female/black. The fuck are they going to do, ask?

If it's a big-name company, they won't even fucking look. These guys are more concerned with getting back to work with the slight chance of wondering if you actually know anything. Really all they care about is you showing up. Talking about race/gender is just a fuckhuge liability they want no part of.

HR desk jockeys are the only ones who look at the gender/race bullshit. Hiring managers only get the resume. You can probably work there for 10 fucking years before anyone notices a discrepancy, at which point they're be too confused to give a fuck.

Just play the Judaism card. There are blond haired blue eyed Jews and it's not like they're going to check your foreskin to make sure you've had your bris

I have a classmate who has two Iraqi parents and he's blue eyed and paler than me, an Anglo/Scand.

This is it. I'm going to identify as a Jewish woman stuck in a man's body from now on.

My parents even had me cut so I'm all good.

>>>/vancouver/

Metis. Sounds minority as hell without the aboriginal full status card.
That said, no employer ever is gonna ask for you to confirm that shit. As it'd be "insensitive an' racist omgerd!".

Become a woman. Im not joking, you can legally become a woman by just going to a doctor and telling him you need a note saying you identify as female. Then you can get a drivers license that says female and you are literally a female, legally speaking. You dont even need to take hormones or cut your dick off or even change anything about yourself at all

lauren southern did this, theres a video called "lauren southern becomes a man" and it shows how incredibly easy it is to change genders. Use their insanity against them

Yes, you're now a metis man. And if i recall correctly, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that if you self-identify as an Indian, than you're an Indian. Just say you may look white, but someone, somewhere done the family line, fucked an Indian.

This is blatant horse shit. OP is a fucking loser faggot who doesn't have anything to offer an employer.

You have obviously never applied for a real job before

Go fuck yourself stupid nigger faggot.

Say you're a Jew. Or a muslim convert.

Feels bad when I take advantage of these programs that leftists create.

Instead of lying, why not just kill everyone in the government and start Canada 2.0? It would be better in the long run.

It would work to check another race if HR departments didn't exist. But HR departments are make work departments for affirmative action hires and they're not going to let the gravytrain they're in on go to shambles just because women men check a box saying they're some other race.