Fuck it Holla Forums, I'm in a gloomy mood

Fuck it Holla Forums, I'm in a gloomy mood.

Recommend me the most depressing games you know.

Solitaire

your life

How did you know?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

If I wanted to play a tedious, pointless grindfest with no payoff in sight, I'd play an MMO.

Super Mario Bros. 3

Because playing it reminds me there was once a time I didn't regularly fantasize about committing suicide.

Suicide is for stupid niggers, and if you kill yourself, you'll burn in nigger hell forever.

This

Never heard of it until now. What's depressing about it?

Emphasis on the Painful, user. You'll know when you play it, since talking to you about how the story starts is enough to be a spoiler.

No. Cheer up and play some fun uplifting games instead.

That's funny, I generally prefer comfy and happy or otherwise uplifting games. I'm just in a down mood right now and need to get it out of my system.

Play Undertale.

Not because the story is in any way depressing, but rather to see exactly what games have devolved into to be considered the "best game of all time".

Came in to suggest LISA: The Painful RPG

NieR

It's a cliche, but the less you know going in the better

Fragile Dreams

Depression Quest :^)
Silent Hill

How much worse is that compared to regular hell?

Honestly if you want a truly heartbreaking experience, play a true pacifist run of Undertale and immediately afterwards do a genocide run.

Final Fantasy 13

As someone who had to stay in a coontown tier dorm I assure you it can be much much worse.

Don't remind me.
If you anons haven't experienced something like this, count your fucking blessings.

Drakengard 1

I imagine nigger hell being like regular hell, except instead of just suffering like in normal hell all the dumbasses in there do whatever they can to make it worse.

Play Russian Rouletteā„¢ by Anthony Burch. It's still in the kickstarter fase, but I can assure you its worth every penny. Here's some gameplay footage

If VNs count, Kana Little Sister. It's about your sister who is slowly dying of a kidney disease.

is that you movieblob?

Fuse. Be sure to watch this trailer first, though.

*Phase

Robocraft is pretty depressing.

Listen here you god-damn English is not my first language, pls no bully

Everything; story and setting aside, the game takes time to shit on you occasionally.

Guild Wars 2.

dungeon keeper mobile

Starbound

Fuck you, I'm STILL mad

Battlefront 2016

remember when indie games looked hopeful?

Spore

this is the worst thread ever

Shadow Hearts always puts me in a funk.

You should have tried for a high score.

I'll be sure to check it out then.

Persona 3 or the smt games in general. Also mother 3

Read the manga 'not simple.' That's depressing.

For actual video games, there's Killer7. Most of the game is more disturbing than depressing, but the end hits like a truck.

La-Mulana; you'll feel depressed as fuck from not being able to solver the puzzles.

first one is not on par with the others, but still a downer

Pretty much anything with a post/apocalyptic setting tends to have a pretty melancholy atmosphere.

I guess Max Payne 1 and 2 have sort of this melancholic, depressing feel to them.

I know it got remade at some point. Do I play the original, the remake, both, neitherā€¦?

Lost Odyssey

haven't played or heard about a remake. Download the .iso and emulate, that's what I did all those years ago. Just don't expect to know what the fuck is happening with the battle system. The game is all about atmosphere and feels

reasons why men get sad

reasons why women get sad

The Swapper has a very depressing ending

Add to that that they aren't doing anything meaningful and constructive with their time.

Katamari Damacy.

The universe was destroyed and you're just a small child doing everything in his power to try and fix things as best he can.
I always play it when I'm feeling down, because I can relate to the story. Sometimes it feels like my whole world is falling apart and it's all I can do to try and put things back together where I can.

King's Field 4. With music like this, you know you'll get lost in the depressive state of the game's world, it's intoxicating.

user That's too much.

The atmosphere of the game is so dark, and oppressive, especially NIN's Soundtrack for the game. All the traps make the game feel like an other worldly hell, along with the dark fantasy monsters, it's really worth checking out.

This, most Kings Field games are gloomy.

play irisu syndrome faggot

this fucking game man

what the fucking fuck happened to my image?
now i cant post because it's already in the thread? what the fuck hotwheels

Silent Hill 2 is pretty sad. Same for Papers Please and Shadow of the Colossus. You could also play Spec Ops the Line, though thats not really all that great as far as the gameplay goes, so your probably better off playing the first 3.

TIME FOR A DOUBLE DOSE OF THICK CREAMY WARRIOR BATTER YOU SLUT!

WA-RI-O
cha cha cha

Pathologic