Reminder that Emma is officially queen and all other waifus are only to bow down to her

Reminder that Emma is officially queen and all other waifus are only to bow down to her

That wasn't a true get, you're no queen of mine!

I got the get

In Jewish Gematria, the values 944 and 444 can correspond to the words:

Silver N + Aha Feminine Goddess Iam

or as I have interpreted,

Silver(ma)n, ahah, feminine Goddess I am!

Thanks user for confirming with meme magic that Emma is an irrelevant thot and that Sarah is a goddess of femininity.

Tired meme

You know they are called idiots for a reason right? She was already worth 80 million dollars and famous

Proof that reddit is here desu

who cares? Emma already got jewed at age 12 by Daniel Radcliffe

Reminder that your quints are only half as amazing as mines are

how would you know when you were 2 at the time, dumb fucking idiot

All hail the Queen.

whoa! sick burn, grandpa

That makes sense.

Well if you knew anything you'd know she was crushing on Tom Felton and she was bullying Radcliffe, you dumbfuck high schooler.

Just look at those claws digging into her arm.

Imagine the shit taste

you're really butthurt about this

>>>/reddit/

user

The Queen.

Admit it, you want her.

He has strong hands, tbh. With the fear of her career ending with Harry Potter, I wouldn't be surprised if she let Big Harv take a shower.

I never have please stop

yeah, you are pretty stupid

but at least you recognize it

this dork is our queen tbh

She was already attached to batb by that time when del toro was directing.
Did other films that were way more popular like Perks of being a wallflower and has been attached to the Queen of Tearling.
You underestimate the popularity of Emma Watson.

Umm, this isn't Dumblr

Piss off.

Nice one.

Gaze upon perfection, goy.

So beautiful.

I don't think she even knows what politics is tbqh

You underestimate a womans attraction to a tall guy with strong hands. you couple that with influence and even if you feel like your career is solid you probably would just watch the guy shower, beat off, and exchange some shoulder rubs for the added security to fall back on.

Brah I know you are probably under 18 and dont know anything but she was literally more popular and sellable than anyone else her age for a decade. Theres a reason she didnt do oscarbait, she didnt have to she was already rich and famous, more than you can probably imagine. It's okay.

Are you blind? She got curves.

Was Emma ever in anything other than Harry Potter? Serious question.

Why come to a film board if you clearly only watch capeshit and oscarbait. Literally how normie are you?

Brah, plenty of Hollywood super stars got Harv's sloppy seconds. I think you can give it a rest especially when considering the fact you'll never touch this girl. Who knows maybe the extent of his touching was just the photo we have and all he did was bust one into a flower pot as she watched awkwardly in the corner. Other women had to do a lot more and now she has the Big Harv card to play if her career were ever to be on thin ice and all she had to do was watch a guy masturbate for a few minutes.

Stop trying to wish that it happened, it didnt she like I said isn't in the position as any other stars because she can and does do whatever film roles she wants

and idiots like this guy think she hasn't been in anything when she does some indie films, when shes in the highest grossing film of the last two years and has grossed almost 2 bil since potter. Its no sweat. She does whatever

They weren't stars Jennifer Lawrence only is one because of him, if you've noticed almost everyone coming forth is a who. Paltrow was a who before him.

I don't watch current films at all pretty much. I only watch art films and the occasional big budget blockbuster if it seems kino enough.

Where?

She's been in a wide range of films, and the equivalent to a big budget indie film like Noah among other stuff. She said when Potter was done she wasn't looking to do many blockbusters and she has done mostly lower budget films along with some higher budget ones.

Fake.

I almost posted that same picture

I really don't get why you'd like an uggo like Emma. She has this super punchable face.

Thanks for giving me another sweet Emma to add to my collection, user.

Someone does.

Here.

You're welcome I am currently organizing or attempting to finally organize and merge all my emma stuff

I wish she would just kidnap and hold me hostage

This is our supreme queen.

I want to fuck Sarah in the ass pretty bad.

That would be exciting

Leave it there, browse other boards for a while and forget this thread even exists
I'm sure glad to know Emma stimulates discussion around here

May She grow ever stronger.

Mommy Sarah loves anal. So there's hope. If ne of us ever DOES get our dick in her cheeks, we should record the whole thing and go bareback. I've heard she loves it when guys finish in her butt.

Nobody is surprised at all.

She wants to get fucked in the ass pretty bad. Especially by a big goy dick.

You Holla Forumslacks are all in denial. There's not a single regular person in this world who wouldn't want to fuck her. You're just made because she's Jewish, which makes zero sense, outside of the fact you're racist idiots.

fellsbadgoy.

It's probably for the best. If I had access to this semen demon I'd never leave the bedroom again.

I would do everything in my power to literally empty my testicles inside of her. Tie her down, tape her cheeks open, and hump for a year straight.

I know that feel.

I'd probably fuck her vagina too. Who am I kidding? I'd get this middle age Jewish pregnant if I wasn't buttfucking her three to five times a night.

/outqueen/.

yes, she's outqueen since she needs to get out asap

I'm sure she'd manage to jew you out of your precious bodily fluids and steal your seed eventually. I'd definitely start out by trying to impregnate her butt though.

Sad neckbearded Virgin.

Sorry, in my heart there's only place for Emma

Understandable. She's a cute, and has a tight little body, but Mommy Sarah is the only queen this board will allow.

There's also the kinky side to it with you being her goytoy and I bet she loves to roleplay third reich in bed.

imagine an all buttsecks threeway with mommy and maisie.

I wonder if Maisie is into getting cuckqueaned by an older woman.

Imagine going ass to mouth with Sarahs ass to Maisies mouth and vice versa

they really nailed the look

Damn she's so beautiful

that's a critical lack of ass to anyone who actually finds women attractive.

Wrong one

So post some with sound

I need them in my sex dungeon right now tbh.

I lend you mine. You're welcome.

They were yelling at the paparazzi you dumb fucking virtue signaling faggots

meant for you, you fucking polfag drone

Yes she is

Reaction webms usually don't need sound, if shes dancing or something

Damn I just noticed the same one was posted