Sven Co-op Thread XIII

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers

fagworld

208.167.240.23:27025; password autism

Player Models

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view

mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip

Maps

mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g

Map List

pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA

Server Status

gametracker.com/server_info/208.167.240.23:27025/

Custom Spray Tool

cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please repost anything that I have missed.

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.137.25:27015/
mega.nz/#!n9thQJoA!xS1jbFKN8PJthcCLiXh-PDKcPFOFbWp-4fsF0w4bRFQ
mega.nz/#!nxkTBaRT!KBqB0mqokJVUn-7wbPUW0ejKl1VlsSx1QYa2YWb6Nsc
mega.nz/#!H9dUDA7Z!thXx8z0Kzygl8SgFTG9dlNqqN6raordIy4A_qvRXCw8
mega.nz/#!rx92BZ7L!ahK6ViCYUviPoinRxHe0UXQxPCHDpo5-OEs9gbQm-sA
pastebin.com/aS92ewYj
youtube.com/channel/UCS-kJWjgg0IFzYCRxsO_QDA
mega.nz/#!pJxTVbgJ
mega.nz/#!cRpw2axR
dropbox.com/s/eer4spk5g6192i0/SLMNAF.bsp?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/po6ndazmwa8jigd/SLMNAF.cfg?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/qau3q55pvcuseji/SLMNAF.cfg?dl=0
archive.is/UxoAM
archive.is/ILzTz
dropbox.com/s/u1r0xdllj9ie0l1/Angelscript.7z?dl=0
moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/videos/rpg-7v1-render#imagebox
steamcommunity.com/groups/CrowbarTool/discussions/0/412448158158680766/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46048979/HLMV_standalone.rar
gamebanana.com/tools/5094
moddb.com/games/half-life/downloads/mdldecexe-path-for-hlmv-decompile-model
pastebin.com/PCCyRh8A
pastebin.com/bFZW0jKz
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43935-A-letter-to-the-Sven-Co-op-team
archive.is/D8Omn
archive.is/ksIWP
archive.is/z6D7e
archive.is/lushf
archive.is/77zNQ
archive.is/wx1FB
archive.is/pmB8m
steamcommunity.com/app/225840/discussions/0/350532795330391744/
archive.is/jDXot
archive.is/TE34h
archive.is/g5E10
pastebin.com/bJKLwkwm
pastebin.com/yrQFui0A
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_2.0.7z
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra_Nerdy_Stuff.7z
archive.is/Cm3z1
archive.is/D9Ew3
mediafire.com/?nnng1fjgnmn
mediafire.com/download/oe3hnoowowpn0zb/Spore_Launcher_with_a_Beret.7z
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43950-SC-5-x-Source-Svencoop-Model-Project
mediafire.com/?2e7kptzoxy77yeq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snek best bully

rip suber

ded server ded mod ded life

Faggot fix your shit

Server is dead

Server is back up.

I accidentally made a deal with the PRC commies to get access to their stuffs, hopefully it's worth it.

keyboard is fucked, phone acting strangely, Gott mit Uns.

it's been alot of fun guys

China is recalling its secret agents

this is scaring me

wait what the fuck is going on?
what is taking about?
why is Miku crying?
what does Snek mean buy no more bullying?

w-why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Just two regulars are going on hiatus for a bit, the rest of us are just being faggots

who?

Game is officially dead

what even

They're coming back though r-right?
We still need to deliver that pizza goddammit

I'll log on for a little tonight.

miku and awoo so far.

I'm still standing at the edge of the crater.

I'm pretty sure they will

everyone loves me too much to just leave :^)

w-what?
n-n that I care or anything, baka.

plz don't be gone for long

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." -Galatians 6:7

Did the a new version of Ivan Coop remaster got released ? Is the dev still alive ?

No
Yes

I'm still working on it, just no as fast, as most of my time is spent job hunting and playing Sven
FYI I'm LoliPirate (or Norman on Half-Life Creations) so can yell at me for taking to long

I know I said this before but I'm nearly done the main portion of the pack,
I've just been trying to fix any bugs I find, add better sounds and am doing some super secret stuff for the pack It'll make it worth the wait

see ya tomorrow fags

sleep tight puppers

sleep tight pupper

sleep tight shipslut

Is the server kill?

It's up and running.

chumtoad, only you understand me

worthed it

name it Flun

Nice, keep going.
I was jus worried, since ive got afloat for some time.
I was suffering from CoC addiction and forgot to keep with Sven Coop

Glad to see, that Holla Forums's Sven COOP looking alive.

WHY THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

Asssuming skeleton poster is fgsfds, you're both Russian. Probably using the same proxy.

Must be antizapret one, i guess.

It is.

Time for the magical mystery tour of robootto maps to continue.

FUCK
Power went out for a minute and I hear some thunder in the distance so I'm gonna wait a bit before I turn my PC back on.
If i don't get back on tonight I may join in tomorrow if I'm not exhausted from my airsoft game.

weather channel said no thunder storms until 00:00 it 21:30 right now

Shh, hound is asleep

(jackpot checked)

Everyone is asleep, autism wears you out.

Why are these still on the server?

Server is dead ?

because quantity > quality

I still join for a few hours almost everyday, so no

Server migrated. Moving files, setting up config, mirroring fastdl. Should take about another hour. Will post IP later.

Good to know, i will join when it ready.

make it quick

Sorry they are too deep for you, robootto is merely a modern Prometheus sharing his artistic genius with us.

Tips from Cap. Obvious:
- Revive players!
- Revive friendly NPC!
- NPC Medics can revive players and NPCs!
- Wrench allows you to not only repair turrets, but convert foe turrets into friendlies.

SEBER WHEN

no server? also, do i need to download all the maps to play with you?

Pretty much, the server takes too long to download files.

Now.

Server IP: 66.55.137.25:27015
Server Password: autism

Or type "connect 66.55.137.25:27015; password autism" in console.

You don't need to download all the maps to play on the server.

Every single file you will ever need will be on Fastdl.

It's still advisable to download the MEGA map archive because of some files may not get through from Fastdl.

what do i do with them when the download is over? i really have no idea

Put the folders (maps, models, sounds, etc…) in your svencoop_addon folder

Thank you

Gametracker has not yet added the new server into it's database, I'll post it once it has.

WE'RE PLAYING NOW, GET THE FUCK IN.

nevermind maybe i should learn to read.
this is embarrassing.

I will be there ASAP.

oh so that's how everyone looks like, i only see the soldier skin

Server status

Nice, i already updated my userconfig.
Its time for fun and autism.

remember the passion?

;_;

d-delete it!

and why would I do that?

how many men do you need?

Holy fuck it was hot outside today, I wish my vest wasn't black.

I'm now awake from my 5h after airsofting nap, so after the GuP movie mostly finishes downloading I'm gonna join in.

It usually happens if you managed to crash during playing the server. The server still thinks your STEAM ID is still connected and rejects duplicate IDs. It takes time, usually a map change, for the steam validation error to go.

But I never joined any server.

all of them

Sven Co-op seems to have strange issues with Steam validation errors. Restarting Steam client, logging into a different Steam account, deleting ClientRegistry.blob, changing different IPs are all possible solutions.

There is only one

who is it?

n-not telling!

gay

this is why you don't trust 2d sluts
3dpd forever, don't trust these cartoon sluts

Disgusting

neither do I

Bump

you're retarded, also check'em

okay

maw of madness bump

2D is for cucks.

"i just shared my gf with my best friend (little bit of cuck?)" - le reddit

So you agree that 2D is for cucks and redittors?

how is this not true for 3d girls, just wondering

it's not, its just less guaranteed.

I firmly disagree, you see;
3D sluts are unique, let's say you like Janet, and hey you started dating and things go right so you make her your ladyfriend and beat the shit out of that pussy. Score!. But what now, your friend Mike also started liking Janet, and guess what? Mike's dad is filthy rich, so he can buy her dresses and girly stuff like rings, earings, necklaces, accesories so expensive that you couldn't even buy if your worked your ass off your whole life long. Guess, what? Janet is a girl, and he longs for that shit more than oxigen, so of course she's willing to open her crotch to Mike, or Tom or Will or Rodrigo or whoever can pay the toll. That's right, you now are a
TOP TIER CUCK

Now, let's say that after getting royally cucked you gave up with 3dpd and went the waifu route. So you got into anime and you realized, you really, really like Saber. And everything is well, you love your waifu and she loves you, as much as she possibly can, you are always happy with your waifu but turns out, fucking Mike also likes Saber now. THAT FUCKING MIKE
So what now? Are you gonna get cucked again? Is mike going to buy your waifu with money and is she going let you to rot in the rain?
OF COURSE NOT. You waifu is not ever going to change you, no matter for who or for what, she is always going to love you. So at this point you think, what about Mike? Well see this is the beauty about 2D, every single waifu is instanced, your Saber and his Saber are both unique and only for you and well maybe Shirou. Unlike sleazy Janet, where you both have to stick it in the same meaty hole where the other one eyaculated, your waifu is always pure and pristine for you, she doesn't care about your appearance, finances, social status or anything really.
Her intentions are always as pure as her heart, her love unfaltering as yours, and she will always be true to you, even with the huge disadvantage of not having a physical manifestation, how could you say no to this user?

Sure user, whatever you say. Your waifu isn't their waifu when she's getting fucked. She's too pure to be cheating on you. It must be another waifu who is the exact same as yours, except different because she finds their dicks better than yours.

Waifus are not limited in quantity user, your waifu is the one you love, you don't have to share it with anyone as everyone can have their own.

Don't drop your complexes on me user, this is something you really don't have to worry at all with 2D.

There's nothing wrong with fapping to anime, but if someones feels emotionally attached to an animated character - they need some help.
Or a real girlfriend who's just really autistic.

this isn't hard

is this what being a virgin in your 20's is like?

Then they're worthless.
A girlfriend is nothing without exclusivity.

If you want exclusivity buy a Ferrari user.

A million zings about videogame exclusives and you went for fucking cars?
Holla ForumsROOOOOOM

10 years too late man, you might want to tell us about that magical unicorn your dad gave you too

I think instead of a waifu you should get a husbando, because you sound like you are gay as hell

Waifus are in the heart and soul. They are archetypes, Valkyries, goddesses that many worship for qualities they admire, reminding man what our complimentary companions are truly like in a Golden Age and not what they have become on this earth. Waifus are the upward ascetic path. I choose not to settle for breadcrumbs but to persevere.

Seeing is believing

also

get the fuck out

Maybe I'll find a real guy and fuck the shit out of him and he'll be a thousand times more loyal than your digital slut.
Just kidding lol, gays are loaded with aids

That's why you find a straight one and make him your bitch.

Finally, a faggot i can get behind

What's the matter did the baby got butthurt someone didn't believe his fanfiction?

No homo.

Someone's butt is going to hurt in a second

>a faggot i can get behind

bump

LEAKED MIKU SEX ACTION
Tags: SEX, ANIME, XXX, HOT, VOCALOID, RAPE, CUM, RULE34, DONALD, TRUMP, 2D, 3D, TITS, MIKU, 4CHAN

Come RP with us :DDD

war to end all wars bump

oh and have a lewd

that is not how you reload a sniper rifle.

most people from the scoreboard pic seem to still be around.

Even more 2hu and animu:
mega.nz/#!n9thQJoA!xS1jbFKN8PJthcCLiXh-PDKcPFOFbWp-4fsF0w4bRFQ
Contains: Saya (saya no uta), Jibril (no game no life), greendam (a chinese meme), Erio (?), more flans, another marisa, some voiceroid, 40k Tenshi, koishi scarlet (go figure) and another Miku.

To be sorted by modelpack user:

mega.nz/#!nxkTBaRT!KBqB0mqokJVUn-7wbPUW0ejKl1VlsSx1QYa2YWb6Nsc
The triebflügel is too good to be left out.
These were actually meant for TS (another HL mod), contains Azusa and Miku - could be duplicate, do check.

Nazi and nazibones:
mega.nz/#!H9dUDA7Z!thXx8z0Kzygl8SgFTG9dlNqqN6raordIy4A_qvRXCw8
Pic related.

Questionable quality models:
mega.nz/#!rx92BZ7L!ahK6ViCYUviPoinRxHe0UXQxPCHDpo5-OEs9gbQm-sA
Wheelchairb1 isn't necessarily trash, I'm just unsure on which folder to place it.

Do inform me if everyone decides to stuff everything in the pack anyways.

Holy fuck, gib modelname, I'm in love with that gasmask and armband.

Also, c-can I request for a model?

bump

­

Depends,
I'm not modeling-fag, but I can rig/hack up a model for you,
as long as you tell me what you want and maybe give me some base models to work with.

Boats are ok, I'm more of a tank guy. planes a shit

Bottom part was meant for

no idea how I screwed that up.

not to say tonks or ships arent nice. particularly when you can land on them

also, robootto maps confirmed for art.

Finally someone agrees with me

I'm afraid of flying
Tanks are best.

Wait, they weren't already?

robootto maps are a way of life

Faggots are having trouble to maneuver in 2 dimensions, I don't see how having another dimension added would improve so.

As in requiring constant acceleration and not the aircraft tearing up vital parts because of a bird ramming to it?

Except that you're always trying to line up your target in your sights while maneuvering in 3rd dimension, that is if your danmaku is even capable of 1-hitting your target.

I don't recall an extension of myself to force G-forces onto me or having the engine choke on itself after entering a steep dive, your aircraft is always heading where your view/head is pointing at the last 2 seconds.

Ramming that thousand-dollar aircraft into some cheap woodshit on engines wouldn't be a good idea when you could've flown it for a hundred more times - hundred more munitions.
If it's an extension of yourself, why are you removing that extension?

I'd enjoy flying if it wasn't for the tendency of aircrafts to randomly have a fit on either the engines or control surfaces.

Actually I do like plons, just that I can't withstand the need to twist my neck half a 360 degrees just to see whichever faggot is behind me - or keeping my target in sights alone.

Is there anyother way to host the mappack ?
Since MEGA is going jew mode, with 1.5gb and 6 hours limits out of the ass until you pay up.

I can host files on MEGA just fine. 50GB cap however.

Updated the model pack. Thanks for finding them.

we all realised that way too late and now we're paying the toll

I can't for the life of me remember who requested this.

Will come with both 2-handed and 1-handed anims.
NOTE: the 1-handed anims are iffy, they work but aren't the best, not much I can do about it.

RockTheVote Final plugin:

pastebin.com/aS92ewYj

I can't imagine the recoil and muzzle blast on that thing.

Fucking nice, man.
Better if i go test Shoker, like you recommended

No idea how that quote got there

Also I'm going to scrap the one handed anims for now, I'll edit some new ones after I get the current version of the pack finished, the ones I have now are just ass.

n-n that I care or anything baka

From what I've see in videos of it, most people can't pull off more then 1-2 shots before their arm gets tired.
Ivan isn't most people.

I tried Shoker a long time ago so my experience with it is probably out of date, but from what I remember it was pretty /k/
3.0+ is going to have things like real scopes (so not that 2D shit, think Red Orchestra's scopes)
way more attachments for weapons, bayonets and melee, magazine reloading, actually just check out the Youtube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCS-kJWjgg0IFzYCRxsO_QDA
oh, and you can see your legs.

I-I like your Slavic pack.

I don't remember at all sorry my dude

bokuon models when

gib, also world models when

you can come watch me browse loli doujins irl
faggot

S-sure

get out of the tree you slut

no

we human revolution now.

and it seems shipslut wants to please the maid that is removing it even if indirectly. truly this boat cannot be sated.

That's pretty cool.

AHHHHHHHHhhh

Fucking finally got my new PKM (Minigun) animations working well enough, wanted to replace the old ones because it was hard to tell when the gun was playing its spin up animation.

t-thanks

What's a bokuon?

SOON™

After I get the main part of the pack finished, the only reason I haven't started them yet is because I have to make new low-poly models for all of the weapons, that's 20 models.
and no, I'm not using the high-poly view models.

Can you webm or mp4 the new PKM animation and Obrez, if you can ?

If only the current opengl render wasnt so fucking shitty and obsolete, there wouldnt be no need for a low-poly option in the game at all.
Why the devs dont, at least, make opengl 2.0 and higher optional i beyond me. too bad the direct3d render is dead, it gave better fps overall, while software render is buggy as fuck

ok so I made an attempt at a webm, it looks like ass but at least it's under the limit.
I need to git gud

It's a good idea to make lower poly world models anyways, you'll never see them up close 90% of the time, for view models I couldn't give a damn about the polycount (withing reason, I'd rather have a good quality texture on a low-poly model then vice versā) It's silly to have a 16000 poly AK model that just lays on the floor.

here bateman and slav if there's something missing let me know

mega.nz/#!pJxTVbgJ

whatever I'm retarded this is the key

!fC2zG7dpjTx0qmJjm5jfcbE-0bWgAd7zKcEutKCAVEM

I hope this is the good one

mega.nz/#!cRpw2axR

!mdZYzVFHGqupYZovvcBj5L4v-MbRlDqOJniiZ2OZ_2c

Nice to see the progress and delivering the webm.
Can you make the original animation optional or make a hybrid, after the pack is finished ?

And i was referring to the graphics options, but must had mixed oranges with apples in process.
Its hard to accept, that a game made in a engine of the 90s needing a option to turn down the graphics to run in current systems at stable fps. At least for me.

It's getting there, ETA the end of this week if not you guys can send death threats to my house/email/cat/Blanc ect

I'd do if more often but I can't seem to webm good, watched a few videos and read some stuff and I still have no idea how to have a small in size webm that still looks ok.

I try too keep as much of the older stuff as possible for alts, some of it I scrap (like the 3 different mosins I did or my old Saiga-12) but I keep it if it's still useful like the old Makarov anims or the PKM anims for the SAW.
I'll include the old PKM anims, just note with older stuff unless there is a major bug (like a sound not playing or noticeable misaligned textures, stuff like that) they'll most likely be left as is.

what do you mean by that? like add the bolt-pull to the spin-up anim?
I also forgot to point out it does have a ammo belt on the side, I just didn't have it rigged when I made that webm.

double posting 'cause I can.

about the low-poly models, I was just talking about the world models (so what you see on the ground and in other players hands)
it's not necessary but it's a good habit to get into, whether it's an old ass engine like GoldSource or an more modern engine like CryEngine, it saves on performance and it uses less hardware for something that you almost never stare at. I like to keep world models under 2500 polygons (for Goldsrc).

Half-Life did have an option for playermodels to use a lower-poly model using submodels, nobody ever used it and I don't think it's in Sven anymore.

we tacticool n shiet now

the PKP model had a scope mount, might at well put a Kobra on it.
NOTE: this is an alt

ok enough about PKMs and PKPs time to play some Sven.

Here is that shitty ladder map.Textures are not displaying properly because of some error which I cannot figure out how to fix for the life of me. Just use your flashlight on each other or night vision to find where the walls are and which way is up/down. dropbox.com/s/eer4spk5g6192i0/SLMNAF.bsp?dl=0

I forgot to add a .cfg, so here it is separate.
dropbox.com/s/po6ndazmwa8jigd/SLMNAF.cfg?dl=0

Fuck I can't wait to get back to my proper computer.

Bump for someone to get us out of the hell that is Normall8

Why do you fags do this to yourselves.

Question: How can I play Sven Co-op again, but with the GNU/Linux meme?

Windows version of Steam with Wine?

I didn't do shit, it was like that when I came in there

dropbox.com/s/qau3q55pvcuseji/SLMNAF.cfg?dl=0
Better .cfg for the map.
Here is also an archive of what is going on with sniper being a retard.
archive.is/UxoAM

The only way to run Sven Co-op on Linux is through Wine. Given how unoptimized Sven Co-op is already with Windows, I wouldn't expect good performance.

archive.is/ILzTz

well I didn't get banned, but I did get the usual from Sniper.

apparently it does work, but you may have some issues with sound and raw mouse input.

The answer is simple: We kill the Sniper.

Angelscript SDK
dropbox.com/s/u1r0xdllj9ie0l1/Angelscript.7z?dl=0

The issue is the Opengl render bottlenecking the performance. To bad this fucks with Wine and a better Opengl render will get available SOON™

Is there a way to play this without using Steam?

A bunch of anons tried that a few threads ago, predecessor server nearly got split'd into two - steam and nonsteam.
It didn't end up too well.

The server was shitting up all the time and mic spam wasnt possible without breaking the server during the non-steam phase.
And after nearly a month the server owner say "fuck it" and cut the support for non-steam, since only two or three guys were non-steam while the other seven or so players were still using the steam version. Plus the owner had to keep doing a ton of hopeless efforts to keep fixing persistent issues, that was turning into a fucking nightmare
So, no.
Better just make a account to play this shit.

Does anyone remember the name of the map series that had the vortigaunt in the thong?

what

there was a map with a npc vort that had a thong on.
Somebody wanted the thong added to the skeleton model and i think i can manage that but i need to find the model to grab the thong from.

This is why we can't have nice things

In other news
A friend of mine ported over some SKS anims for the 357
Need to rig the hands onto them and replace the bullets, but they look supper nice so far.

Also, I may have added SoloKiller on Steam, thanked him for stuff, and offered him to come play on our server if he wants to
he said he'll think about it
plz no bully

Swiss holy fuck, nice.
And those animations too, never seen those before. though it'd be more fitting for the deagle, not that I'm complaining nor askin'

But

Not that it sounded bad, but, having a-n ex-dev to see the unseen part of the gaming community is something, I guess.
Eh, the warmest welcomes from the thread.

This is triggering.

I don't like the deagle
I only have one reload anim, but I'll ask my friend if it came with more anims, if so I'll make a deagle alt too.

I mainly just wanted to thank him, but he does play the game so I though why not?

I KNOW I'M GOING TO FIX THAT

We need this for some time in the future.

It's dose work better as the deagle, may just make it a replacement for that instead.

SEE I SAID I WOULD FIX IT
AND I DID

maybe we could add it with Angelscript

Turns out the anims are from Firearms: Source, not that it maters or anything, they're bretty gud.
Changed the SKS model to a different one, it looks better in game and has some alt textures
Arms are almost rigged, just need to finish the right hand and export them.
The pink bullets/clip are OBVIOUSLY temporary, I have my own bullets and clip that I'm going to use.
The bayonet and scope mount are going to be options (with the scope mount having a PSO-1 or a Kobra)
The laser is powered by Slavic magic.
And I can now into webm.

Also for my fellow S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs
GUNSLINGER MOD LIVES
moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/videos/rpg-7v1-render#imagebox

This is the week when Never Ever got rekt twice.

bump

Comrades, glorious weapon of Soviet enginuity has been crafted to completion!

Pretty much 100% done, just need to compile the alts, will come with two skins for the metal parts and three for the stock, plus a Kobra sight and the option to have the bayonet open, closed, or no bayonet.
I'm thinking of making this the main deagle option and having the TT-33 as an alt, what do you guys think?

In other news, I'm nearing completion of the new version! and may actually have it done before the end of this week,but still no promises I also noticed after adding more finished stuff to the alts folder it's now 200mb in size.

that looks delicious 10/10

My friend has once again delivered with some more ported anims, this time for the Machete (Pipe Wrench)

Also any of yous nerds playing tonight? the surber is looking empty.

That looks damn good user, I love the standard slashing animation

Yes, the SKS is miles ahead the TT-33 in almost ever regard.Unless the TT-33 gets a laser pointer and better animations overall
Plus having two rifles for .357, one lever action and the other semi-auto, would be very nice to have in the game.

Alright I'll make the SKS part of the main pack, for those of you who want the TT-33 instead or want to use it for a custom weapon/map, it'll be in the addons pack.

The anims are fine better then the old Makarov ones, a laser pointer would just look weird, remember it's a old WW2 pistol, not to mention I'll have to find on that'll fit on it.

reposting based kancolle removal expert ransama's work regarding our still standing offer.

just tell us where the kancolle is and enjoy the day with no boatsluts.

I managed to port? some models from another game, ended up fucking the textures and it had no animations to begin with.
But yeah, the base model is preserved, is it easier to handle stuffs on .obj or .mdl?

I'm absolutely shit at this, pardon me.

what kind of cat is that? here's a picture of a cute dog (^^;)b

sage for offtopic

What did he mean by this?

what?

Someone discovered the thesaurus

So the server died on us and hasn't come back up for 10 or so min.

server ded

Server probably stalled. Manually restarted it. If it happens again while I'm not here, it should automatically by up 20 minutes after 3 failed pollings.

The messed up textures is probably because the UV map is outside the texture map. (see image)
Studiomdl for Goldsrc dosn't support the UV being outside the texture so it just flattens it into the nearest axis, destroying the UV map.

I'm going to assume when you say .mdl you're taking about Goldsrc/Source. (HL1/HL2)

.obj is just a basic model format, most programs support it so you can import/export in using (almost) any 3D graphics program.
The downsides is it doesn't support bones or animations and it relies on a separate file (.mtl) to save Texture maps information (which can be a pain in the ass without one if the model has more then one texture, since you'll have to reseparate the parts of the model and reassign the texture)

.mdl is more of a pack file that stores all of the parts that make the model, geometry and animations (.smd) textures (.bmp or external .vtf if it's Source) and the .qc file that stores info for animation order, collision meshes, attachments, bone controllers, model and texture groups, texture effects, when sounds play, events, etc.
you need a model decompiler get any of these parts, (I recommend Crowbar for Source steamcommunity.com/groups/CrowbarTool/discussions/0/412448158158680766/ or grab SoloKillers model viewer dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46048979/HLMV_standalone.rar and download the studiomdl gamebanana.com/tools/5094 and mdldec moddb.com/games/half-life/downloads/mdldecexe-path-for-hlmv-decompile-model for Goldsrc)

when porting models you want to try to get source files that are close to the original as possible, programs that rip models from games usually use .obj as the export format (sometimes .smd since it supports bones) since most programs support importing/exporting .obj.

Don't worry we all had to start somewhere.
I wish I had some of the older stuff I made, just so I could remember how shit I was

Do you remove faggots and niggers too?

It's Robootto, we'll never know.

Is that a tower defense map? because if it is, why?

Thanks based shipgirl

Over the last weekend some events have unfolded with Sven Co-op, a co-operative modification for the PC game Half-Life, causing it to become surrounded in currently ongoing controversy. There have been long-standing concerns with the lead developer that have recently come to light to the wider public. This has created a rift between the mod’s community and its developers, mostly Sniper, the lead developer in question.
Sniper has been the game’s lead programmer since the early 2000s back when the mod’s original author Sven Viking was still in charge of development. Sven eventually moved on in the mid to late 2000s and passed the torch to Sniper, leaving the development largely in his hands.
In short, Sniper’s management of the project is being questioned by the community. Anyone who has disagreed with him over the years has been pushed out of the team, and many users who have vocally criticised him or some of the other developers have been banned from the forum. He has regularly demonstrated that development must be conducted in his way, or the highway. With the departures of multiple disagreeing team members over the years, Sniper has managed to surround himself with what the community has termed Yes Men who rarely question his decisions.
Solokiller, a developer on the team who left recently, exposed some of what was going on behind the scenes. As one of the programmers, he had been actively fixing bugs and helping with the implementation of an important new feature called AngelScript. He was so active, in fact, that he outpaced the other developers and became frustrated due to the slow progress, which was constraining his own progress, and making it difficult for him to work on the game and fix countless reported bugs that no one else on the team would fix.
At the launch of Sven Co-op 5.0, the game was riddled with bugs, servers would crash frequently on an hourly basis, and there was extreme lag with large player amounts. To preface, there is an infamous bug with the game called svc_bad. In short, it essentially kicks all players from the game session at a random interval, and sometimes it can happen back to back. The issue is not game-breaking per se, but it causes much frustration to people playing on public servers. Several members of the development team wanted to fix issues such as this, but Sniper decided that others matters would be prioritised instead.

(2/2)
When 5.0 launched in January 2016, the problem was exacerbated and many members of the community reported the bug over the months, hoping that it would get fixed, while Sniper behind the scenes was too busy and said that he “has a life”. On the other hand Solokiller, who had the ability and desire to fix the bug, had to jump through hoops and get through obstacles to be able to work on it properly. Most notably, he needed GoldSource engine access. The Sven Co-op team had secured rights from Valve to the GoldSource engine that Half-Life uses, but this was limited to only a handful of team members, initially not including Solokiller who was only given access after repeated requests over the course of a year.
Solokiller decided to take matters in his own hands and started tackling various issues on his own. However, Sniper thought - as he states himself - that Solokiller had grown power hungry and was trying to take over the project, and locked him out of development, pending a review conducted over a voice meeting. Meanwhile Solokiller in his own words had the community’s best interests at his heart, just as many other team members had. Rather than take part in said meeting, he finally quit the team due to being tired and frustrated with the team’s development practices.
After leaving, Solokiller continued to help users in the community. He posted on the forum every day helping and giving advice on technical questions and issues, not limited to but most notably regarding AngelScript, the new scripting engine that gave third party content creators the power of a programmer. Because Solokiller lacked access to the GoldSource engine, he decided to use Xash 3D - a third party replication of the Half-Life engine - as a reference, which was elemental to his ability to help with AngelScript and engine issues.
pastebin.com/PCCyRh8A
Below is a log mostly comprising Sniper’s monologue in which he aims to get his perspective across, criticising Solokiller and the community.
pastebin.com/bFZW0jKz
Most recently, an open letter to the development team was posted onto the forum.
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43935-A-letter-to-the-Sven-Co-op-team
Below are archives of the thread so far.
Page 1: archive.is/D8Omn
Page 2: archive.is/ksIWP
Page 3: archive.is/z6D7e
Page 4: archive.is/lushf
Page 5: archive.is/77zNQ
Page 6: archive.is/wx1FB

((2/2)/2)
Some team members were unhappy with Solokiller’s activity on the forum and asked for him to cease referencing the game code and quoting it on the forum. This crippled his ability to help people on the forum, and led him to post an announcement where he urged users to direct their help requests to the team rather than himself. The thread immediately sparked controversy and got replies from disappointed community members, as well as team members who were discontent with this action. Solokiller replied with a summary of events that detailed his perspective. The respective thread was quickly shut down and deleted by the forum administration while Solokiller was banned. Linked below is an archived version of the thread, with Solokiller’s summary of events at the bottom.
archive.is/pmB8m
People in the community are visibly upset. As has been noted by many, Solokiller was essentially the lifeline to the mod and was very helpful to its community. His role can be considered to have been pivotal to the mod’s development and future, as most of the rest of the development team have neither the time nor capability to maintain an active multiplayer game, let alone one that is still unstable and unfinished. It is unlikely that AngelScript will be finished without him. It has been said that with him, the community had something to look forward to, while now the schedule is back to “when it’s done” - which is taken in practice to mean “never”. It ought to be noted that Solokiller still continues helping users through Reddit, despite remaining banned from the community otherwise.
Shortly afterwards the situation began to escalate, as community members took to the game’s Steam community hub to express their concerns. The result can be observed in the link below; users were banned and their posts removed.
steamcommunity.com/app/225840/discussions/0/350532795330391744/
Some Steam community hub conversations were archived as seen below.
archive.is/jDXot (can someone enlighten me…)
archive.is/TE34h (Petition to revert back to 3.0)
archive.is/g5E10 (MetaMod-P Support)
There was Reddit thread that was posted over the weekend where numerous people came to express their thoughts and post archived versions of forum and Steam community discussions.
The below link contains discussion, mostly dialogue between Sniper and Solokiller related to addressing the svc_bad error. The logs are dated to January and February, shortly after Sven Co-op 5.0 was released, when Solokiller was still a member of the development team.
pastebin.com/bJKLwkwm
Discussions with Sniper and various community members have taken place on Sven Co-op’s IRC channel. The log linked below has discussion related to development priorities.
The log also shows Sniper appealing to Keen (aka: CryoKeen, CryogenicNeuron, EdwardSnowden). Keen is a controversial figure in the community who is often seen involved in conflicts and having some or other cause against a perceived antagonist. Many community members say that for this reason they have ignored and severed ties with him. This is worth noting as Sniper has chosen to focus on Keen in the ongoing conversation.
pastebin.com/yrQFui0A
The following log contains discussion regarding the lead developer’s attitude, past issues in Sven Co-op development stretching back a decade, and what are seen as skewed development priorities.

Time to lynch the nigger and take back sven.

TELL ME ABOUT SNIPER, HOW MUCH IS HE PAID PER HOUR?

I had a feeling it was Sniper that was kicking out the competent members of the Sven team/community. What a cunt.

He says that like it's impossible.

Does this mean sven is kill?

No, but the game probably won't be improved any further unless the dev team get their shit together. They're hampering the game's longevity.

i would say so, but you should probably ask wisest removal squad leader in case all force is being mobilized purely to concentrate removal of kancolle.

however, if said faggots and niggers are also secondaries, then absolutely yes.

Hello? Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Busy doing stupid shit with electronics and trying not to zap myself.

Looks like that long waited Opengl improvement wont be happen anytime soon, fuck.

Busy finishing Slavic weapons pack

Expect only shit nobody asked for

To best shipgirl Admin, add this to stadium4.cfg:

weapon_minigun
weapon_357
weapon_9mmAR
weapon_9mmhandgun
weapon_crossbow
weapon_crowbar
weapon_displacer
weapon_eagle
weapon_egon
weapon_gauss
weapon_grapple
weapon_handgrenade
weapon_hornetgun
weapon_m16
weapon_m249
weapon_medkit
weapon_pipewrench
weapon_rpg
weapon_satchel
weapon_shockrifle
weapon_shotgun
weapon_snark
weapon_sniperrifle
weapon_sporelauncher
weapon_tripmine
weapon_uzi
weapon_uziakimbo
item_longjump
ammo_357 999
ammo_556 999
ammo_762 999
ammo_9mmar 999
ammo_9mmbox 999
ammo_9mmclip 999
ammo_ARgrenades 999
ammo_buckshot 999
ammo_crossbow 999
ammo_gaussclip 999
ammo_rpgclip 999
ammo_spore 999
ammo_sporeclip 999
ammo_uziclip 999

It'll give all weapons (and a minigun) plus full ammo, also remember to change mp_flashlight to 1

Guess what may be uploaded tonight. :3
HINT:If you smart like Ivan, you would not need hint

Don't tease me like this, user

I'm just trying to finish up the non-drum mag anims for the RPK, once done that I'm gonna upload it.

Just hold on a little longer user, it's almost done.

ok never mind that then, it's going to take a bit more time for me to get them done, so I'll add them to the next update.

ETA 15 minutes if my internet doesn't crap out.

Do not do this

The moment I started uploading my internet slows to a crawl, thanks Rogers.

ETA whenever Rogers stops being a shit and let's me use the internet I pay for.

I swear I fixed that
yep somehow added them back when I posted it.
It may be because I'm restarted

Fixed:
weapon_minigun
weapon_357
weapon_9mmAR
weapon_9mmhandgun
weapon_crossbow
weapon_crowbar
weapon_displacer
weapon_eagle
weapon_egon
weapon_gauss
weapon_grapple
weapon_handgrenade
weapon_hornetgun
weapon_m16
weapon_m249
weapon_medkit
weapon_pipewrench
weapon_rpg
weapon_satchel
weapon_shotgun
weapon_snark
weapon_sniperrifle
weapon_sporelauncher
weapon_tripmine
weapon_uziakimbo
item_longjump
ammo_357 999
ammo_556 999
ammo_762 999
ammo_9mmar 999
ammo_9mmbox 999
ammo_9mmclip 999
ammo_ARgrenades 999
ammo_buckshot 999
ammo_crossbow 999
ammo_gaussclip 999
ammo_rpgclip 999
ammo_spore 999
ammo_sporeclip 999
ammo_uziclip 999

weapon_minigun probably won't work for the same reason as weapon_shockrifle. ammo_spore refers to the spore generator, not the balls themselves, that is ammo_sporeclip, Just one of the ammo_9mm/ammo_uziclip, otherwise it's redundant.

My fellow brothers and sisters, I has come with many gifts of great Soviet ingenuity!

Ivan Co-op 2.0 main pack:
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_2.0.7z

Alts and extra goodies:
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra_Nerdy_Stuff.7z

So this is it the full 2.0 of the pack, but that doesn't mean I'm done, oh no, there is still much more for me to do/add to the pack.
The next major thing I want to get done is the w_ models (so the stuff you pickup) I'm not going to do the p_ models (the stuff you see in player model's hands) since some of the weapons won't work with the player model animations.
Of course bug fixes, so remember to report any if you see them, and more stuff for the pack too!

the minigun/shockrife work you just can't spawn with both, I wanted to spawn with a minigun for testing purposes.

that I'll admit is me not looking at the ammo part of it since I just copied it from a entity list

Bumping for glorious fun-times.

WHAT

Server IP changed

(checked)
Thanks.

archive.is/Cm3z1
Posted on the Sven forums, never heard of this site before but it's something I guess.

Also Sniper being a faggot and backpedaling about explosive jumping working:
archive.is/D9Ew3
So we may get a fix for it in the next update.
what I find funny is he was using HLDM to try to replicate the problem, not, you know, Sven Co-op.

##Gives a Minigun on spawn, you can add this if you want
weapon_minigun

## All weapons
weapon_357
weapon_9mmAR
weapon_9mmhandgun
weapon_crossbow
weapon_crowbar
weapon_displacer
weapon_eagle
weapon_egon
weapon_gauss
weapon_grapple
weapon_hornetgun
weapon_m16
weapon_m249
weapon_medkit
weapon_pipewrench
weapon_rpg
weapon_shotgun
weapon_sniperrifle
weapon_sporelauncher
weapon_uziakimbo

## No way to give more ammo without giving more then one weapon_
weapon_handgrenade
weapon_satchel
weapon_tripmine
weapon_snark

## full ammo for everything but explosives/snarks
ammo_9mm 999
ammo_357 999
ammo_556 999
ammo_762 999
ammo_ARgrenades 999
ammo_buckshot 999
ammo_crossbow 999
ammo_gaussclip 999
ammo_rpgclip 999
ammo_sporeclip 999

## Gives you a longjump, Stadium4 already has this, included it if you want to add it to other maps
item_longjump

## Will change how much health/armor you start with
startarmor 100
starthealth 100

## Allows the flashlight, no idea why this is 0 on Stadium4
mp_flashlight 1

## NPCs will drop weapons on death
npc_dropweapons 1

## This disables gauss jumping, putting it here so you can remove (or add) it to maps
mp_disablegaussjump 1

## Disables pulling yourself up ledges and players, putting it here so you can remove (or add) it to maps
mp_disable_autoclimb 1

## Set a custom respawning delay for weapons, ammo, and items
##-2: Use game default delay.
##-1: Never respawn.
##0: Instantly respawn.
##>0: Respawn after this many seconds.
mp_weapon_respawndelay 0
mp_ammo_respawndelay 0
mp_item_respawndelay 0

For a second there I though the IP changed again.

Where is the micspam tutorial?

How much shit does the server have? I've been downloading content for more than an hour.

Try downloading through the link in the OP.

second

Give the spore launcher a tiny beret

give me color.

Actually nvm, how do i hold down a key without actually holding it down in the keyboard?

ammo_9mm does not exist, use of the preexisting ones line ammo_9mmclip or ammo_9mmar.

Black or Maroon I guess

Paste this in svencoop/autoexec.cfg:

alias vtoggle "von"alias von "+voicerecord; voice_loopback 1; alias vtoggle voff"alias voff "-voicerecord; voice_loopback 0; alias vtoggle von"bind PGDN "vtoggle"

You can change PGDN to whatever you want, but that's what the guide used.

ammo_9mmclip, ammo_9mmar or ammo_9mmbox doesn't work
I found ammo_9mm buy looking at other .cfg

I did the thing
had to edit the petting animation because the fingers were clipping into the beret

Thanks to STALKER CoC I've used up 6GB of my data in one day
RIP my internet bill

Trying to connect to the server (most recently updated IP address) and it says I input the wrong password, and that's without entering a password at all. wat.

Please tell me there are other anons willing to play right now. I need this, Holla Forums.

Because no password is the wrong password nerd

my internet is being god awful right nowthanks CoC, but I'll try to join just for you.

Love it

Check your capslock key

Tried again. My problem is that it's not even letting me enter a password. At all.

Yeah I guess directly connecting through the console just doesn't want to work. Connected through the server browser.

I installed the maps and models from the OP, but every time I connect to the server it has more to download. Clearly I did something wrong.

I swear to God I thought I had everything in the right folders.

The hell am I supposed to do?

>download this mediafire.com/?nnng1fjgnmn

Here you go:
mediafire.com/download/oe3hnoowowpn0zb/Spore_Launcher_with_a_Beret.7z
Comes with both HEV and Ivan arms and a choice of black or maroon beret plus p_ and w_

to quickly connect simply type

pas autism

con

the console automatically turns pas into password and con into connect when you hit space.

alternatively just copy one of the many examples that have ;password autism after the IP and use that in a single line.

Those would probably be either new maps or the voice command files which aren't in the pack I don't think.

I'm dying please send help

Here.

Sometimes it may appear as if you're downloading stuffs from the server - it's just your client scanning through it's stuffs.

Cool, thanks.

Yeah I had to wait quite a while for some audio files when I first connected Friday night.

I see.

The fastdl website has been suspended. Should be back up 24-48 hours from now.

The .ogg filenames you see that appears in the loading screen are (non-existent) files that the client is requesting from the server because the files were attempted to be precached into the map. This is mostly caused by typos for audio files in the voice_command.cfg. You can tell by just looking at your console output after immediate connection. It's a simple error I have not addressed yet mainly because I can't be bothered to fix the config file.

Also your sprays might not actually show up in the options, but when you spray them in-game they'll show up just fine.

If anyone was waiting for that shithole escape series to end, it's over

Fuck off

what about suffering, when will that end?

Never, we're in hell

­

maximum comf for E3

helps dull the rage, too.

ransama, zenzi, awoo, Big Bully (snek), naziman with messed up armband, holiest of cats, calcium enrichment skeleton, everyone, we miss you and hope the lull is just because of finals.
do your best

long live sven and comfy
long live fagland

also, should we arrange a weekly/biweekly day where we get together and play another game? anything goes, i'd suggest something like battlefield '42/vietnam maybe? just to forget the distasteful heap of trash that will be BF1. is this a good/bad idea?

the maids soul seems to hide a longing for comfy things and you can't deny it.
there is more to life than cleaning up kancolle through efficient removal.
now get in the 2hu tower stack.

you can say what you want about this E3 but at least it had butterlord
EA segment was irredeemably and completely, sinfully, unquestionably and salvageably garbage as expected

Ubisoft was just plain painful.

I'm still around, after finishing the main part of Ivan Co-op I've playing other games Like STALKER CoC that I have been meaning to get around to. want to do another playthough of Dragon's Dogma tooas Blancand my pawn as Rom
Job hunting has taken a priority though, I want to just give up on finding a job, I've been trying for months and I'm still fucking jobless and it's only going to get worse when Trudeau brings in those 25,000 "refuges" anyone know of any places that would allow me to join their military so I can remove Kebab/ISIS? I'm not joining my country's military fuck that.

I'd be down for a game of BF: Vietnam, we'd need someone to host a sever though, my internet is shit for anything more then 4-5 players. Project Reality would also be fun.

EA was a shit as always don't get me wrong, but Bethesda's was the one that made my blood hit boiling point, but I'm at the point where I don't care anymore.

long live Sven and comfy
long live Fagland

Foreign legion.

fagland has been dead for a long time

Nigger I'm still here, I'm just doing stupid shit with emulators on a pi.

Checked

There were a a couple of games at E3 that looked like they might be cool, I kinda want to play Sea of Theives and Forza Horizon 3 but
There's a couple of others but I'll keep it in the E3 thread.

I usually join most of Holla Forums FoM games, I'd be up for it.

if anyone is up for co-oping other games, I could host a dedicated doom server
if people are up for it please post wad suggestions

Have these models been posted here?
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43950-SC-5-x-Source-Svencoop-Model-Project

I want my 2.5 or 3.0 back, this shit isn't SC anymore.

Don't think so.
Though some looks familiar, will check.
Isn't it illegal to port from source to gldsource?

Im pretty sure it is, but on the bright side…
THERE IS FINALLY A SKELETON RIG FOR SVEN THAT ISN'T FUCKING TRASH

is friday here yet?

Some are in there, like Awoo and some of the HL2 models.

Can we play with DemonSteele enabled?

Soon

who is HYPED for some SVEN tonight?

Its not perfect but Its better then my past stuff.
Taki: Soul Calibur 2 port
Its better rigged then the old one I posted.
mediafire.com/?2e7kptzoxy77yeq

This has the default player models too, right? No HECU German Censorship Robot, no play.

Whats the point? I know they couldn't help it at the time, but no one is gonna stare at their metal-center chocolate for 7 seconds. Especially in war.
Plus with it's size I imagine the blast could be outrun in 7 seconds (not that it wouldn't deafen and push you a little).

I think it's designed to be placed in a civilian setting and walk away from it.
Not being a retard and throwing chocolate on people.

Oh, I was thinking more that you'd gift it to someone as an assassination, or you'd leave it for some retard soldier to pick up.

But yeah, that makes more sense.

Reminder to modelpack user: for 2hu models, simply take the simplest name as granted and numerically order them except for 1 - having no number.
It helps to quickly change models via console without risking yourself to crash in the options.

new thread when?

rip server

New Thread