Houston lawyer wearing Nazi uniform opens fire at strip mall; nine injured, suspect shot dead by pol

nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-houston-shopping-mall-article-1.2806725

How can you bad that bad of a shot that you hit nine people and fail to kill a single one.

What?

Yeah I sometimes drive by where he shot up. Leave it to a nazi to be a shit marksman.

great someone sold Holla Forums a gun

Looks like he was either a pajeet or a spic.

He was a literal Punjabi

ftfy

…so?

Fellate a gun, you willfully misrepresented the facts

true
correct
yes
right
correct again

OH my GOD what a terrible fucking JOURNALISTIC CRIME HOW DID THEY NOT TELL US that HE WASN"T WHITE??????? THAT"S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!

NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK THAT NAZIS ARE VIOLENT MURDERERS HOW CAN WE LET THIS STAND SMH OUR IMAGE IS FOREVER TARNISHED

I mean, if you think about it from Holla Forums's point of view it is a pretty important fact. Then again if it was a white guy they'd probably be defending him lmao

is Holla Forums completely unaware we don't hate white people, just them?

yes they are because for them to hate nazi/pol/ is to hate white people

He was an indian, rekt

It's actually a fair complaint. Most people when they hear he was wearing a Nazi uniform are going to immediately think of some young angry bald white guy.

Again, so?

How is this even the least bit pertinent as far as the news goes? Should the headline have been

Do you think the media ought to be afraid of creating the mistaken impression that white people have a tendency of putting on nazi uniforms and shooting places up?

For them its the only necessary fact tbh

Granted, is he even punjabi?

Nazism is clearly an ideology of peace…

Oh this convinced you?

No their not afraid of it, that's pretty much the narrative pushed whenever there is a shooting in the media.

I didn't ask if they are, numbnuts, I asked if you think they should be.

Are you honestly so stupid that you think there's a real danger of ordinary people perceiving all whites as Nazi murderers?

Don't you know that your last name decides everything about you? If he has an indian surname he's 100% indian even if he's only 1/4th indian and 3/4ths irish.

is this going to be another Zimmerman thing where because he's half Peruvian he can't think or act like a white American?