Red flags for gamer friends

friendship discarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boy that sure is awfully specific, something on your mind?

You're a faggot OP. Sage goes in every field for shit thread.

this is why you don't have friends user,

Why aren't you no friends master race yet, user?

Friends are a crutch for the weak.

I have a very small group of friends that I pick delicately. Sorry if I offended you because I don't want faggots as friends.

Dicks probably.

what's wrong with downloading youtube videos for music?

This is the only one of yours that is actually unforgivable.

Literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ

All of those sounds a lot like you, OP.

Lolwut

What a dumb ass post

I actually know people like that

Unberievable

He seems like he's got a point a few minutes in, but it feels like the video is far too fucking long for what it is, his graphics are shit, and his accent is obnoxious at best.

BOO THIS OP
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

wew

Just like you.

Wow a twofur

Says the Nintendrone.

Like what Reeboks, and Vans?

Liking a corporation

Jesus Christ OP stop sucking dicks any time.

Ill fuck you up m8.

Jojo is a perfectly fine show, and liking it dosent really have anything to do with videogames.

Tell me OP, what shows do you like? Lets judge your shit anime taste now.

Oh wait, it has nothing to do with videogames.

so running shoes

whats wrong with that shoe
i was expecing bright blue shoes with red all over it

HE DOESNT LIKE MICHAEL BOLTON

BOOOOOOOOO

There's nothing wrong with Jojo, just being a jojofag

Those don't even have velcro laces.

What the fuck does a persons taste in shoes have to do with them being a "gamer" friend?

How is that autistic?

Im sorry OP but the real autist here is you.

If you have to ask then you're too far gone

What the fuck kind of shoes are those.

I dunno I kind of want these shoes.

What's wrong with that?

Hey pal, I've got my own list covered already.

Nintendo is fuckin shite now m8
If we're talking "muh marios boring", yeah alright fine but seriously if you're a Nintendo fan nowadays you're a moron.

What do you mean by Jojo fag?

I like and am up to date with the anime and manga, and my steam pic is pic related.

Thats all really. Am i that bad?

Absolutely perfect

Only if you're annoying about it

the best you can get is 128k/160k

usually you want flac files that go into the 1000k unless its chiptune music, at least 320k

a lot of the music I download is literally only on YT, because that's the only place the creator uploaded it to

Don't forget having the FLAC be ripped 1:1 to the CD.

I prefer V0 over 320k, It sounds the same.

Hell, even V1 sounds identical to 320K.

V1 Vs. FLAC on the other hand….

its ripped to WAV or other uncompressed loseless format then compressed into FLAC which is compressed loseless

examples?

oh yeah some cd have "hot" mixes which fucks up the audio to make every instrument sound louder and naturally compresses the audio like dick, which sometimes game rips on games with the same licensed music is usually better, some examples like guitar hero 3

This alone from that list is friendship discarded material. Defending copyright as a respectable law makes me question either your honesty or intelligence.

The rest are "meh" tier.
Its okay to keep friends with shit taste, user.

You do realize a color variation of that is a standard issue running shoe for at least one of the military branches, right?

they are also very good running shoes

Are you sure you're not the faggot out of your "friends"?

I know that.
You know damn well what I mean, user.
I should have clarified.

Especially sounds awful listening out of something that's a decent player.

I have an X7+AM2+FLC 8S Combo.
Some recordings sound unforgivable, even on flac, and having the FLC tuned to the best performance possible

Considering that Nintendrones are one of the biggest cancers on gaming, I can only see that as a positive.

But it is whether you like it or not, the real question is whether you care about that fact or think copyright infringement is immoral.

But its not illegal

Faggots attract other faggots, OP.

Except it is unless you don't live in a shit country

Autism shoes?

If you spend more then $20 on shoes you have autism.

You've got some pretty autistic standards, OP.

How do I claw myself out of this one once I get bored of them? Only one of them is actually a genuinly fun person but as gullible and dumber than my dog.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

It seems the sound quality will be quite poor because Youtube uses too much compression and shit.

What if you have big feet? Even the cheapest shoes in my size are like sixty bucks.

What does this mean

cheap clunky running shoes that are usually worn with ill fitting blue jeans and a geek culture graphic tee

I'm assuming those graphic shoes with art of their favorite show/video game/whatever.

clearly new, any oldfag knows that Holla Forums is 98.7% antifan, they dont so much like things that arent nintendo, as they like to hate nintendo.

They waited such a long time for NoA to throw them that censorship bone, poor little fuckers were almost starved. Funny that their bitching still doesnt apply outside the USA.

True, but in desperate times to get songs that are not in any stores or torrents, YouTube has it's use. Helped me find some reallyobscure seem and really good power metal bands. Sad I'll never hear these songs in their full quality.

Opinions, I don't care about anything post-N64 either. Maybe the 3DS but that's not even because of first-party stuff.
Pirating is illegal, torrenting in itself is not, might be a wrong choice of words, educate them.
Fair enough, that's usually a bad sign
Not really videogame related, but sure.
???????
That's also not videogame related, could've used a better example.
Everyone, their mothers, and their grandmothers have a netflix account. This is hardly something noteworthy.
I wouldn't download shitty current-season anime unless I already know it's worth the extra clicks.
It has gotten awfully popular as of late, hasn't it?
I dislike bandwagoners as much as the next person, but no need to hold a grudge against a series without having a basis to judge it yourself.
I don't care about Jojo anyways.

Shit thread OP.

Red flags for gamer friends

that's the biggest one

You're not living in the anime you've been bingewatching, user. Come back to reality.

In my group of friends I'm the only one who really likes games plural.
The rest of them only like time sinks at most.
etc.
They look at me with disgust with comments like
When I haven't bought a game for $60 in years.
What I do is wait for steam sales and humble bundles to create a back catalog and play that.
Also occasionally pirate if I hate the developer or publisher.

There was once one more who liked multiple games, but he only liked competitive games.
He'd get mad and abusive when he lost to anyone.
Shitass spoiled kid.
Took up drugs and drinking.
Fell in with the wrong crowd.
They were all human fuckups like him who were at worst mildly annoying.
But even that group of faggots abandoned him.
Recently tried to crawl back into our good graces because he is a lonely shithead now with no friends.
First conversation in years and he still acts like a fucking dickweed.
Can't take no for an answer to any little thing.
Angry at the drop of a god damn hat.
Still somehow can't understand why he has no friends.

Some times I think how great it would be to have a friend who cares about similar things but I've never even seen a person who does.

OP being btfo itt

but torrenting is illegal, or rather torrenting copyright infringing materials is illegal

and I'm willing to bet my bank account that of everyone on this website that uses a torrent client will have 99.9% of their torrent library consist of copywritten material

Kys

How else is one to acquire music? iTunes?

Waffle/What, random russian FTPs, rutracker, soundcloud, any place that offers complete mixes, royalty free music (there's some pretty good stuff sometimes), those shitty russian sites that look like honeypots.

How does one distinguish them from actual honeypots?

You don't, *nix VM+VPN at all times

TPB