SNOWDEN IS A CIA AGENT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Employment_at_CIA

Ever wondered why the Jewish journalists like (((Greenwald))) and the Jewish hollywood studios whom just happened to be chosen by Snowden never mentioned this?

Snowden never left his job as an undercover spook at the CIA he was sent to the NSA to destroy or at least disempower it because it is controlled by the good guys, aka the military, and competes directly for influence and budget.

FBIAnon was right the entire Russia-USA-Ukraine conflict is pure fluff for the masses, the holy trifecta (CIA-SIS-Israeli Mafia) that make up most of the oligarchs in Russia wanted Crimea in their sphere of influence and the Russian population loving Putin before the EU made a serious push to get Ukraine in their sphere of influence. Clinton did have a Russian reset and this is the exact scenario both leaders wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/former-nsa-whistleblower-trump-absolutely-right-everything-was-being-monitored
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is sheltering Snowden, a CIA agent, not from the United States of America but from the United States Armed Forces. They know who he is and what he did.

The 'war in Ukraine' is a literal 1984 style ruse. It's a Russian and American action to help contain EU.

EU is thinly veiled communism which doesn't care for its own citizens, demands you accept rapefugees, wanted its own armed forces, and also wanted its own nukes with their unelected leaders and failed monetary policies while at the same time demanding they be given more power. The fuck are you on about?

The NSA are the good guys?

Russia has more muslims than most of Europe combined. Russia is the least nonwhite European country and the USA is in even more dire straits.

I don't know why Merkel did what she did. Many suggest she's a CIA agent that signed on in the Soviet days.

Yes believe it or not. They are controlled by the United States Armed Forces which is the sole force preventing the CIA, SIS, and Israeli Mafia from doing what they wish to do.

Clapper tipped off Obama that other intelligence agencies knew Turkey brought chemical weapons precursors into Syria and this stopped the intervention in Syria. Probably the only good thing Obama ever did.

Just to be clear this isn't a leak, rather the conclusion I have came to after many years of research.

I see it like this,snowden leaked to fk up the nsa but he also leaked to numb the public to the mass surveillance going on,as you seen basically no one was arrested even with clear evidence of lying to congress.Now V7 and still no one has got the axe yet when 100s of ppl should have been immediately seized,put in handcuffs and jailed.Instead we get a fat fucking nothing burger and ppl think it's acceptable and common place for a jew cabal to shit all over our constitutional rights.

Duh nigger. Anyone with half a brain and willing to do even the littlest amount of research will know that Snowden was a CIA asset activated to harm the NSA because the NSA and the CIA have a feud. Look into the CIA Torture Investigation and the CIA hacking congressional computers to destroy evidence. How do we know it was the CIA? Because the committee investigating asked the NSA to find out who the fuck tampered with evidence and the NSA fingered the CIA tampering with the evidence. Why did you never hear about this? Snowden. Jesus fucking christ it's like baby's first day down the rabbit hole here sometimes.

This thread seems shady as fuck

More like good goys

He's right

The NSA founder is /ourguy/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/former-nsa-whistleblower-trump-absolutely-right-everything-was-being-monitored

What are you trying to slide? He has nothing to do with the latest Wikileaks / Vault 7 CIA documents

FBIAnon is just a troll LARPing on 4chan. Go back to 4chan.

This is widely known.
It's even in the Stuxnet documentary and the CIA admitted it. He is an agent but released much more than he was allowed to.

Snowden was the NSAs Vault 7. It's relevant to the deep state civil war. You don't even know jack shit. Read a book nigger

That woman who does body language analysis on jewtube has a pretty convincing video on Snowden and how fake and misleading he is. (Sorry no link.)

Do you have any proof that the NSA supports white-interests, and is pro white America? Or, at least, that the NSA would back Trump in the event that he takes full control of America? I have spent the last 10 years bitching about organizations like the NSA, and going on Stallman's website>inb4 jew, tell me it ain't so.

FBIANON WUZ RIGHT GUYZ! PUTIN iS WORKING FO THE JEWS! Yawn. Go ahead, post your photos of Putin with the rabbis. Another lame bait thread.

Fuck off Anglin

…he said without any evidence – or are you going to quote the very very credible 'FBIAnon' from 4chan?

And even if Snowden was somehow the one who gave Wikileaks the recently released #Vault7 documents, how the fuck does that benefit the CIA? Can you explain that nigger?without quoting 'FBIAnon'

he wasn't literally saying that snowden was behind vault 7. he's saying that snowden was the equivalent of the vault 7 leaks for the NSA.

What's the connection between what I said and the clown who runs a super mega neonazi click bait website in partnership with a jewish troll?

The jewish oligarchs don't run Russia anymore, Putin is the king. The story is well known: those who didn't kiss his ring either fled the country, were sent to prison or died in mysterious circumstances. The jewish billionaires who remain are afraid of him, so they either aren't involved in politics or they support his political party.

Russia already had ports, soldiers and military bases in Crimea before any of this shit happened. I'd say it was already well within their sphere of influence.

On Snowden, I have heard your theory before and I have entertained its possibility. There is a reason why Trump came out against Snowden but has never said anything negative about Assange.

I already fucking explained it you dense fuck. The CIA was tampering with evidence collected/given to the committee investigating their torture practices. It's in Diane Feinstein's statement to the Senate in March of 2014. Fucking learn to do some research yourself you mouth breathing mongoloid. That cunt Feinstein was actually doing something right, then the commie fuck Brennan decided he couldn't allow shit to get out and started fucking with evidence. Feinstein's committee went to the NSA to find out who was hacking their computers/networks that were supposed to be highly secure and the only machines outside the CIA to have very limited access to a database of MILLIONS of documents. The NSA figured out it was the CIA and before this could become news that the CIA was destroying/tampering with evidence Snowden leaked his shit in 2013. What is a timeline? What is the deep state civil war? Seriously the quality of poster on this board has really gone down.

The Muslims in Russia would die fighting for Russia. There is a difference between the Saudi / Israel radicalized Muslim and what goes on in Russia. There is even a youtube vid of Putin talking about how "they" tried to get control of Russia's Muslim population but failed.

sure thing buddy

Trump should do the same thing as Putin to those filthy (((rodents))). I know its wishful thinking on my part considering he allowed his daughter to marry an askenazi shit fuck who supports open borders and zionism. Don't matter what alphabet agency gets exposed when nothing happens to anyone.Until the jew is eradicated from power and thrown out on their asses nothing will get better for the white man period.

Yeah Russia took Crimea because the USA wanted to turn those Russian naval facilities into US naval facilities.
Thats what the whole Ukraine farce was about, getting the USA a permanent presence in the black sea.

The kikes best D&C tactic against Russia is to convince us that the kikes control Putin. There is a very hilarious amount of amusement to this scenario.

Once these "Putin is a jewish plant" people explain to me how this is possible when Putin stopped Israel from taking Syria is when I will take their bullshit more seriously.

That's an interesting theory, I just hope 'FBIAnon' isn't your source. But if you're that moron who keeps saying BUT WE ALREADY KNEW EVEYRTHING SNOWDEN SAID GUYZ! HE DIDN'T REVEAL ANYTHING! THAT'S TEH PROOF IT'S JUST A SHOW! then you're full of shit – whether or not your theory is true – because the Snowden documents contained evidence for what was considered just speculation and conspiracy theories.

Nigger I don't even know what an "FBIAnon" is because I don't pay attention to LARP from halfchan. You're more than welcome to look into my claims they will stand out boldly to you once you start seeing who Snowden affiliated himself with to accomplish his leak, his method of "escape" from the USA, the timing of everything, the other battles the DoD(NSA and DIA) vs the CIA have been having. Snowden didn't release anything that wasn't already known and as another poster said it was more effective at normalizing and pacifying the populace to being spied on than it was oh such a big release to bring down the NSA. It tarnished the NSA image in the minds of the people sure, but the only real harm it accomplished was internally.

Jon Oliver got an exclusive interview with Snowden as well.

Was anyone arrested because of snowden leaks?No.Did it have any impact on the illegal surveillance or stop it?No.Is it still happening because of jew infested gov?Yes.

He fled to Hong Kong, a place that the CIA has been operating out of extensively for the last few decades. The CIA has ran color revolution operations out of Hong Kong and is known to have many "safe houses" for sheltering their assets. Look I thought Snowden was a "good guy" too, but once I started actually looking into it it became obvious what he was and what his real goals were.

Hell I'll give you one more tidbit, Snowden tried to get asylum from Ecuador. Why do you think that is?

It did harm the NSA's reputation internally while distracting from serious crimes the CIA was committing. The NSA & DIA have been in a deep state civil war with the CIA I'd say since at least the Iraq war possibly longer.

this one?

Ok,jews jewing other jews is nothing new.I find it irrelevant that any tarnishing by dif fed groups goes on when there was no consequences for anyone with the shit that has been going down on both sides nor do I think they give a flying fuck about being tarnished when none of them went to jail.The real problem is all 3 letter groups have long since been infiltrated and subverted to serve the interests of the (((rat))) not the US.

disinfo thread confirmed

Overthrowing Ukranie was a strategical move trying to cut russia off the middle east

Also being able to put future nukes there would mean you could threaten moscow with nukes at almost point blank range

>Feinstein's committee went to the NSA to find out who was hacking their computers/networks

>Because the committee investigating asked the NSA to find out who the fuck tampered with evidence and the NSA fingered the CIA tampering with the evidence.

You have a reference for that assertion? A senate committee would have probably asked the FBI first since they're the ones who investigate computer hacking crimes and things like that, not the NSA. And the FBI would then ask the NSA if necessary but I doubt senators would go straight to the NSA because the NSA is part of the military and it has nothing to do with law enforcement. You need to post a few links.

Jews apply this tactic on EVERYTHING
everyone is a jew / puppet
And at the same time they sprout claims how X hates jews and israel.
Muddy the waters to make it harder for the goyim to see their web.

Go ahead, spoonfeed me. It shouldn't be hard to post a few links. Show me your sources. I just hope you won't go full retard and try to use the fact that Snowden is now in Russia to claim that the CIA controls Putin.

Here we go again, you're that guy. Yawn.

yea
strategical NOT tactical

the correct word is simply "strategic". saying "strategical' in that sentence makes you sound like an inbred moron

Claim: SNOWDEN IS A CIA AGENT
Evidence: None

great thread OP

How is that a reference? The government regularly puts itself above the law. Unless the Senate, the Congress and the Supreme Court decide to stop the NSA mass spying program chances are it's not going to be stopped. If it won't be stopped from the outside then it certainly won't be stopped from the inside. And the FBI raided William Binney's house after he became a whistleblower, he was intimidated by the government he had served for 30+ years. He could have been the one accused of crimes for telling the public the NSA programs he designed were no longer used for national security, they were used for blackmail, insider trading and things like that.

haha he really does seem like a pompous shitbag in that video

>Hell I'll give you one more tidbit, Snowden tried to get asylum from Ecuador. Why do you think that is?

WHY? Because Julian Assange is a CIA puppet guyz! Don't you know the CIA controls Wikileaks too?! You sound like that blowhard who often goes on Alex Jones' show, the former black ops guy who supposedly knows everything because he assassinated the italian prime minister in the 1980s.

This.

reset the intel community by killing all known intel assets and handlers, ya know hwat… just kill every single judge, teacher and mega pastor, along with ALL public transportation personnel and all attorney. oh and kill ALL members of atf and dea

Why would Snowden chilling in Moscow have anything to do with the CIA controlling Putin? The CIA has had a significant presence in Russia(especially Moscow) since their existence. I do not think Putin is a CIA or kike shill. Putin very clearly the biggest hurdle for a Greater Israel at the moment and for that he is someone I hold in esteem.
As for the NSA being the ones tapped to find out who the fuck was destroying/tampering with evidence related to the torture investigation. Find it yourself, things get memoryholed fast and anything highly damning to the CIA will be hard to find via Google or Bing. Again, CIA vs NSA & DIA has been going on for a very long time why you are surprised this is news is beyond me.

"I dont like him"
"I dont like him"
"I dont like him"

Very professional "body language analysis"
This is very low tier character assassination hit piece.

Jesus fucking christ you're retarded. How do you make that logical leap? You're reading into things that I have not stated. First with Putin being a CIA shill now with Assange being a CIA shill. He didn't want asylum from Ecuador because Assange is a CIA shill and that's what CIA shills do. He wanted asylum from Ecuador to get close to Assange, who very clearly has been sitting on CIA documents for a long time. Do you know how I can tell you don't have an above room temp IQ?

Dude. Obviously fucking not. Just because it is a competing interest and enemy of the CIA does not mean they have anything other than their own interests at heart.

Yes, Russia is trying to harm one of its big trade partners. Did I mention the economic sanctions on Russia, that stopped it's economic growth.

You are more than stupid, if you think that russia is in on its own economic destruction. But more likely you are a shilling Jew.

It is referring to the fact that no matter how much wheel spinning and back and forth shit flinging between intergovernmental agencies not a fucking thing is being accomplished for all it's worth if none of the illegal behavior is brought to a halt.Same gd shit with that fucking cunt hillary as the evidence kept pilling up she is a criminal same goes for bubba and nothing happens.Trump wins sessions put in place and does what?Did indictments start raining down from the sky ? nope instead Jack fucking shit accept cowering and back pedaling on the jew media bs muh russia farce.

Well the psyop is working, I have no idea who I trust anymore. Just want to buy a small farm in the country side, and be left alone.

Hi Edward

When the SHTF I'd rather have an NSAnigger watching my back than a CIAnigger. The CIAnigger will sell you out to the (((zombies))) without blinking.

That's actually pretty fucking interesting. Especially considering the timing of the CIA Leak - which could very realistically be a last-ditch retaliation effort by the NSA to secure its footing in the pro-America pro-Military Trump Administration.

yup yup yup.
thats the confusing part that the normies dont get. he is both a cia agent AND a whistleblower. hes like a shitty live action version of otacon thats working for the bad guys.

one kikepedia link as a reference
GET GASSED FAGGOT