USA vs China WW3 scenarios

USA vs China WW3 scenarios

Found these interesting articles detailing how China and the US would try to BTFO each other in a WW3 situation and thought I'd share.

How America Would Try and Smash China in a War
archive.is/GcguN

The Shocking Way China Would Try and Crush America in a War
archive.is/iEf6P

The author's biography: Harry J. Kazianis serves as Executive Editor of The National Interest. Mr. Kazianis is also Director of Defense Studies at the Center for the National Interest and a Senior Fellow at the China Policy Institute (non-resident). He is the former Editor of The Diplomat. Follow him on Twitter: @grecianformula.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iCuDJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET OUT KIKE

Also, an article clearing up the whole "muh carrier killer" ChiCom propaganda.

archive.is/iCuDJ

First post, every damn time. Filtered and reported.

Is this satire?

China can't go to war with the US. In fact they would do everything in their power to avoid that since it would completely destroy their country as they would all starve to death without US dollars to feed them.

foreign aid or food imports?

What is a sanction?

China vs USA in WWIII, a break down:
Thanks for clearing our debt china man, you know all those IOU's your countries economy is built on? Yeah we dont owe you shit anymore

A US china war would end in like a week because we would completely destroy their economy overnight.

I hate the Chinese with all my heart. I really hope Trump destroys the islands they made in the South China Sea. Ridiculous they can just build on international waters.

If Trump doesn't clear house and fix things, China will smash the west within 30 years. They just need to wait us out.

i know what a sanction is but i'm still not sure what the other user meant exactly

they feel emboldened ever since king nigger became president and don't give a fuck anymore

USA would win tbh

Still way better than China's shit

Pretty sure I'm going to start learning Mandarin.

I'm pretty sure you already know Zhang

Most likely, yeah, but it's still interesting from a purely academic POV. Have you read the articles I posted?

What's also interesting is North Korea. The reason why China supports North Korea as much as they do isn't because of ideology or anything. It's because they fear bordering a hypothetic reunified Korea hosting American troops. John Bolton has a great lecture on that.

Filtered.

I dare you find any American or Westerner that would root for China to beat the US.

It's pretty well known that the Chinese cyberarmy watches the chans Zhang.

CHINESE TIWAN DETECTED

GTFO yid we're not going to fight your wars.

lol I don't like most Asians, entirely, but the mainland Chinese especially. Simple as that.

The chinks need to be utterly destroyed and eradicated. I don't care how, but they need to be. Let the Japs savage them like WWII if we have to.

Nowhere am I rooting for war you lying kike. Filtered.

Hong Kongers call Mainlanders "locusts". That's how bad they are.

Stop trying to move attention away from what matters you fucking kike; vault 7, jailing king nigger, defending trump, and ousting/executing the globalists.

Sage in all fields.

I read the second one, this whole concept of digging in and hardening bases is silly, why even entertain it? It's been a joke since the invention of the canon, and it was never effective in the long run even before that, sieges(actual sieges where you limit access to supplies, not movie memes about assaulting walls) have always won out.

And of course that brings us to why China doesn't have much potential to "win" at the moment. They're a regional power and can bomb neighbors and fuck with bases, fine, but they don't have the navy that would be required to secure the shipping lanes their country relies upon(and which the US currently secures for them and the rest of the globe).

fuck off

Nigger loving kikes like you will be among the first to die when this is all over. Sage.

Don't you hate chinks too, though, user, since you're here on Holla Forums?

I agree but I think the biggest problem China has here is it's geography. They border only the Pacific and their access to it is heavily obstructed by foreign islands. Japanese Islands join Taiwan which joins Philippino Islands which join Indonesian islands and there you have it, Chinese access to the pacific is heavily restricted.

Let me put it this way, can China build a powerful blue water navy? I think so. Can China use such a navy to it's a full potential? Definitely not. They lack the expertise for it (unlike Japan) and Chinese geography just doesn't permit it.

Filtered and reported.

Please, the Chinese military barely got real underwear a couple years ago. Their first aircraft carrier is borrowed outdated Soviet shit that didn't work after they repaired it. Their soldiers spend most of their time learning Chinese communist party propaganda rather than training.

Within two weeks of a war breaking out US and South Korea will be in Beijing defiling Maos corpse.

America is destined to lose this one. The kikes have designated you the Nazis of this century.

Trump should conquer those islands and build hotels on them.

The only way China can win is to just play the waiting game, and let the US slowly destroy itself through demographic genocide.

Maybe the cact that like 80% of theor exports go to the us? How new are you?

Actually now seems unlikely. War is more likely with India vs China and pakis. Sorry foo, Clinton was the actual coldbringer.

China is fucked if they don't expand as an empire. They're collapsing in on themselves as we shitpost here.