Let's dox the CIA

tl;dr

Cross reference reverse image searches of CIA meme stash with usernames, IDs, and IP addresses whenever possible. Continue digging to dox CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/115859144
archive.fo/NyKjS
github.com/Donohue/Shamebot
imgur.com/a/Y4Kzh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Halfchan thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/115859144

archive.fo/NyKjS

Images from the tweet are below

omg bro … srsly omg! I found out where they live!!

Fairfax county, Virginia!

cia niggers get out

another pointless schizophrenic thread, sage.

Are you retarded? Never heard of reverse image search?

Are you retarded? Never heard of killing yourself? Why don't you report back when you have something, oh wait, you want us to reverse image search something so we can land on some honeypot site.

CIA NIGGERS GET OUT

Congratulations, every one of these Twitter accounts you just posted images of the usernames are now under investigation by the CIA and FBI. You played yourself.

Under a Trump admin? Are you seriously that much of a blackpill faggot?

And do you seriously think that the CIA doesn't already have info or the ability to get info on all of us?

Fuck you faggots, I'm going back to halfchan.

The trolls the CIA employs are probably just losers with delusions of grandeur. Completely expendable and easy to manipulate. That's why you can find them doing erotic roleplay involving cartoon horses.

That's where you belong, faggot.

OP was poorly spoken but he brings up a great point. If we reverse image search some of this stuff we could probably find accounts this was originating from in order to identify actual CIAniggers. The odds of actually doxing them are low, but we could easily dig their profiles to figure out other accounts they associate with or other memes/narratives they were pushing on their accounts.

It's a great way to figure out more of what the CIA was trying to spread online and the narratives they were pushing so we don't fall for it in the future. If you don't see the value in this exercise then you should probably kys.

What's most amusing is you're the same faggot who doesn't into domain names. You're that faggot in Twitter pushing the Evan McMullin owns bigbronies.com bullshit. Okay, so the site redirects to Evans site. Who's to say one of you cuckchan faggots didn't buy the domain and redirect it? Where's the proofs he owns it? Do you think everyone else is stupid? Do you feel in charge?

Hey OP. Remember that time you got trolled the fuck off this board back to cuckchan?

that's Brian Donohue, CEO of instapaper

btw if you can't tell while this is, it says clearly, "I created Shamebot"

github.com/Donohue/Shamebot

i wonder how long will it take for you boys to get suicided by 15 shot to the back of the head and your bodies torched to look like accidental gun suicide/ house fire and i wonder if you wonder the same thing

My only regret is I have but one life to give for my country.
Fear is the mind killer user.

This FUD tactic is transparent as fuck, faggots.

reminder to cross post anything good to >>>/thelist/ :^)

You have a good point.
Find photos from vault 7, post them or the link to pic on here, and let the image search begin.
Might wanna add the word chan after the image url.

Reminder that yandex is the superior reverse image search as Google will slap massive amount of copyright blocks on stuff.

How do the intelligence agencies find these neckbeards?

I think there's something you're all missing - 'Sassy Cat' is the name of a well known CP model

Disregarding the obvious question of how you know this, does it mean there could be steganographic info in the cat picture?

Tbh Yandex dominates at most of what it does. Even their emails are great for quick throwaways

Go back.

By getting them to reverse image search with google spyware or by setting up honetpots with images they used and testing. This thread was made long enough after vault 7 was released that they could've created and tested this.

I doxed a CIAnigger whose wife is running an import business from (((Saudi Arabia))).

Still waiting for them to finish the job tbh

maybe someone behind alot of proxies could try opening the picture in 7zip
make sure you use a disposable machine to do so

Don't you mean "dox the leaker who gave this file to Wikileaks"? How would you know who the image belonged to – you're risking outing the person who leaked it. Makes me wonder who is suggesting this shit…

That's a pretty good point.

Order free talmuds instead.

No it isn't.

right, with admin-level archives it should be possible to use this to locate CIA shillposts, cross-reference the posting IPs to yield posting histories, then analyse to determine what narratives they were pushing historically.

A list of targeted lies would be incredibly informative.

But without being able to see IPs there's not much regular users can do, best attempt would only yield posts using those images which would only be a small part of the picture.

Better than nothing though, unless this trove was an intentional hangout and they were planting disinfo associated with those image posts all along. Which is unlikely. Probably?

a lot

Wait what there is a CIA meme folder? Where can I see their memes?

Here is one

imgur.com/a/Y4Kzh

Uh, you don't get to crash the agency.

Wouldn't See Ayy Eyy be using a gorillion proxies at all times?

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Was acting like a big guy part of your plan?

check pdf's. a few unredacted names.

John Podesta's password was password. just sayin

Dude i like to think im not scared of the government, but theres common sense and it says, dont piss off the worlds foremost intelligence community.

the fire rises for you?

ANYONE WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS IMMEDIATELY SUBJECT TO HAVING THEIR SYSTEM HAXXED

I'M WARNING YOU

Fucking CIA niggers, when will they learn?

DOX AND KILL ALL CIA NIGGERS

You're not my dad!

Dropping dox on CIAniggers could bebthe greatest thing any imageboard as done.

fucking nigger birds

And if you end up doxing the source of the leaks ?

you're next

You would need to know my system before getting into it. Trinary's a bitch ain't it that's why the Russians used it.

They are not my friends.

Why do you have a "Kid's Zone" on your website?

We went past the point where we should have stopped a long time ago.
Lets keep going.