JUST
archive.is/6y657

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VK0z2
archive.is/hjpAI
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is no way it's coming back

I thought development on this game was canceled.

YESSSSSS

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

I never played Prey 1. Should I pirate it?

For anyone in the dark about this since it's been a number of years:

Prey was supposed to have a sequel.

The sequel wasn't like the first game, instead the premise was, you were a human in a futuristic blade runner-like city filled with aliens, and you were a bounty hunter.

You would get bounties on certain targets, and then chase them trough the city using mirror's edgesque parkour.

Even in the remote chance this got un-cancelled, i have serious doubts the final product will be anywhere as cool as the premise led us to believe initially.

After understanding why people hate Bethesda after what happened with DOOM and what Elder Scrolls turned into, I'm scared for you Prey 2 fans.

I don't know how to feel about it.

It wouldn't be like what Prey 2 would've been, but it's still really good.

Todd please no, don't do this

Absolutely, its the best ID Tech 4 game and its really good even outside of that.

Bethesda is the new EA and I want them dead.

Don't worry user, I'm sure you'll love it
Also this popped up when googling Todd Howard

It's sad, they can make publish some interesting games, but they never use anything in them to their full potential, or they feel dumbed down. Especially with Fallout 3 and 4 looking like generic shooters instead of RPGs, or shit like Skyrim's "See that mountain? You can climb it" even though it's impossible to climb up slopes most of the time.

i think they will ruin stalker next
i want to die

It's gonna be shit, this isn't a guess or a wild claim, but simple pure FACT. Whatever comes out from this will be under everyone's expectations, full of DLC and casualized to bloody fuck.
Free yourself from hype

Better idea, find a way how to feed hated devs to them. EA just hasn't that can-do attitude anymore. Old EA would have shat out Biowares corpse for a long time by now yet it's still shambling along. Time for a new hope. Time for Todd.

Oh boy I cant wait to see how pozzed this game will be. Surely this will be the best shooter ever after having seen what happened with doom 4. Too bad you have to play as white male
Native americans are white too now

I guess nuDoom sold well enough for them to consider making another mediocre shooter.

Yeah, it would be in heck of a development hell if it was still in development.

It'll be there at E3, but it's different devs. Very skeptical about how it'll turn out

People fall for their games precisely due to that fact.
All their games are wasted potencial.

Looking at Prey 2's demos, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to screw up, right? Unless it was all scripted, I doubt it even ran on 360 since it looked better than anything on the system.

I wonder why Bethesda is happy for their games to just be "okay". Because that's how I felt with some of the games they published, okay, had some fun points, let down by stupid shit like crafting systems, "stealth" elements, and annoying DLC practices.

We never got anything except the trailer I think?

Or was the "trailer" they showed from the Star Wars bounty hunter game they tried to revamp it to, I forget.

Prey was a fun game, the portal shit before portals were cool, and one of the best intros in gaming ever. Shame it ended on cliffhanger and the weapons felt horrible, like soft guns.

Because they get mountains of money now already from the mainstream and normalfags, why try to innovate or actually work hard when you can publish half-assed work and cruise along?

I weep for Arakne and Human Head and all the other developers beth fucked in the ass

I would imagine the vast majority of people who bought any given Bethesda don't even know who Todd is let alone are aware of his lies.

It was. With the old dev, I think it was Human Head Studios, calling Beth out for their bullshit for trying to take them over by holding back milestones.
Apperently the game was also almost complete, but becaause the dev didn't bow down to get raped analy by beth, they canceld it in the end.

Thats it

That's just sad.

Wouldn't be the first time.

See also: FO: New Vegas

Any evidence for your claim?

No listen and believe here.

I take it you havent read the story behind call of cthlulhu

Fascinating story that. It makes me wonder how the game ended on the shelves after all.

Have the story of Todds dev gaschamber, user.

We got this gameplay footage.

I hope that was real and not scripted

It's shit son. Let it go. I can't imagine the childlike mentality that would go into this expecting something good.

Wait, the first Prey sucked. Why do people want a sequel?

archive.is/VK0z2
archive.is/hjpAI

I had more, but need to go through my screencaps.
I'll post the if I find them, unless someone else has them at hand.
There was some twitter stuff from the Human Head devs that called out Beth for their "buissness tactis" and some more from neogay.

They did the same to Rage and it's how they got ID.

Fuckoff normalfag

And it flops, like most reboots.

Prey 1 turned out pretty good, way better than doom 3.

Its current year son

What? Prey was good. The only obvious flaws i can think of is that visually impressive, but clunky doom engine and stupid 'you can't die' mechanic. Also some of the vehicle sections dragged on for too long imo.

It wasn't spectacular, like I said the guns felt so weak it was disgusting, thr fight against your girlfriend I almost died from laughing since it was supposed to be emotional and difficult but just PEW PEW PEW all around jesus christ… The spirit mode was fun for a short bit but overcame its welcome, the idea itself was done beautifully, it touched some horrifying places in my mind which I believe lot have shared of an invasion and harvest if it would take place, it was gruesome, bare and gorey.

thanks

I think it was the death realm or something like that

Those parts should've either been scrapped together into fewer and/or shorter ones.

how.

Same way doom™ is now bethesda property

Considering Wolfenstein the new order and Nu DOOM were both okay fps games I might look forward to this.

It will be shit on for having a white main character who happens to be a cowboy

BRACE FOR DISAPPOINT

Professional whiners could claim the game is whitewashed because the first one had feather Indian main character.

You haven't read about milestone abuse and so on that's been in literally every thread for the past 2 weeks?

N-no please, Todd…s-stop

I-IT HURTS TODD.

P-please, Todd…n-no more.

Fuck off and die

Looks like someone is still mad they pre-ordered Fallout 4.

It's bad enough I'll never get DMC5 but now this.

Stop playing with my emotions.

But I thought people who complain about Native Americans being removed from games were shitlord pissbabies.

Are you retarded or in denial?

user please tell me you're joking.
You actually think Capcom even has money for anything?

Much less a franchise that they've been treating like shit.

Yeah ok. You're retarded.

Pachinko machines are cheap, goy.

that looks pretty good,
I'm 100% sure they will fuck this new version out and shit out something casuals would like instead of a game trying something new mixing up parkour and guns and hi tech vs aliens

How about "MU-MUH OPRESSED ALIENS, EVIL WHITEY, WE WUZ KANGZ BEFORE WHITEY CAME AND ENSLAVED US"

Your character is some sort of space sheriff right? We will soon get some "FUCK DA POPOS" message, I bet.

They have been eating shit for so long they go apeshit when they get a glass of piss instead

Nah, naaah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean the shit that came 8 years after the original released and only included 3 new characters with even more backtracking?

Jesus you're a retard.
Get some balls and stop getting funked by Capcom.

butthurt

Considering what the ayys do to humans in the first Prey I don't think they'll get far with that angle.

Still, I have hope it won't be complete shit, because playing a US Marshal in space sounds all kinds of fun.

Great response user

Goddamn

Once again user great response, don't you have to go back by now?

>>>/cuckchan/

And now you're just repeating yourself. Holy shit. Seek help dude.

it is real, i got to play a similar build for about 5 minutes. was fun but animations would fuck up sometimes when doing parcour/interacting with stuff. was still pretty fun with the little bit i played, though nothing amazing.

Too bad that even if it is coming out it certainly won't be the same game.

Another great response.
You're on a roll.

I can't imagine being as butthurt as you are. Please seek help. No I can't stop myself from responding this is too hilarious.

wat

You're both fucking faggots

You're not wrong, but I just can't stop. I want to see how long he will keep responding.

Look he's getting even worse! He even feels that he has to post mocking image macros in order to support his ego. How could I possibly stop replying to this guy?

This. No way I'm going to support Bethesda's bullshittery after trying their hardest to beat EA at killing good Devs. Even if the game is great, I won't pay for it.

…Yes, that thing that was clearly released as a way to gauge interest in the classic DMC formula versus the new DMC formula. Don't tell me you thought it was coincidence they released it around the time of DmC remastered? They obviously put out DMC4SE to see if the genre was no longer popular or if fans indeed were clamoring for more classic Dante.

Keep telling yourself that faggot.

That's why Capcom is gonna keep milking you fags.

please use archive.is/2015/10/06/capcom-stay-tuned-for-resident-evil-7-no-plans-for-a-new-devil-may-cry-for-now/

I mean sure, if you think they just woke up one day and decided DMC4 needed more characters that's fine. I just hope you aren't surprised when DMC5 gets announced.

Also protip: When a company says "no plans" there's a good chance they mean "We are getting too many questions about this to ignore without looking suspicious, but we aren't ready to announce that thing yet". SEGA pulls that card all the fucking time.

I forgot what the first game was like. I remember comparing its level structure to Zelda's dungeons.

it's fucked, it'll be just as bad as Thi4f or nudoom