#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: BTFO, Once Again Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - gamergatewiki.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> MOTION TO RETRIAL DENIED, GAWKER BTFO
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nero/status/735515107728494596
archive.is/S4JY0
megalodon.jp/2016-0526-0247-11/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9445913.html
web.archive.org/web/20160525174919/https://8ch.net/v/res/9445913.html
archive.is/bfb2M
web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/9445913.html
adland.tv/adnews/judge-campbell-denies-gawkers-motion-new-hulk-hogan-trial-will-not-reduce-140m-damages
dropbox.com/s/i9z8v9lva771n1b/JasonSchreierNepal.pdf?dl=0)
wildabouttrial.com/one_off/hulk-hogan-v-gawker-trial-live-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=xOOlsCWzItI
youtube.com/watch?v=DMHCtVEnEPg
youtube.com/watch?v=4CCDhZtmioo
pastebin.com/Y0Jw8ZGX
dangerandplay.com/2016/05/25/brad-thor-and-glenn-beck-advocate-assassination-of-trump/
twitter.com/DePauIU/status/735542235421376516
twitter.com/DePauIU
archive.is/nw9wf
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160525-00000068-jijp-soci.view-000
facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/reviews/
archive.is/g2vzT
archive.is/qgWeW
omg.tpo.nl/2016/05/25/millennial-safe-space-terroristen-verzieken-optreden-milo-op-depaul-university-chicago/
twitter.com/GadSaad/status/735562468899053569
adland.tv/adnews/judge-campbell-denies-gawkers-motion-new-hulk-hogan-trial-will-not-reduce-140m-damages#comment-162042
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/25/huffington-post-security-told-depaul-administrators-not-jobs/
twitter.com/hashtag/CaptainAmerica?src=tren
mobile.twitter.com/alexfishler/status/735544366853464064
techraptor.net/content/opencritic-alleges-metacritic-copying-data-from-them
nichegamer.com/2016/05/25/opencritic-points-metacritic-stealing-data-information/
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sonjhb
twitter.com/BoogiepopRobin/status/735571520785940480
web.archive.org/web/20160525184347/https://www.please
facebook.com/depaulalumni/
archive.is/xjJzz
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/735604361020215296
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/735605973340000256
thefire.org/
thefire.org/category/torch/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/hentai-quotes/photos
archive.is/ztmQk
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328
archive.is/nRBU4
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/735641951509172224
twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/735551919834423296
archive.is/2LUoz
vocaroo.com/i/s0y2MFhBygLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depaul burning, when?

twitter.com/Nero/status/735515107728494596

Soon!
benis

Thanks for posting the teagan fanart in the previous bread, user

adding the Q is fucking bad enough but are people really moving the T before the B in LGB now?

the T and Q need to fucking go.

Daily reminder that now we're against The Media, Corrupted Journalists, Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Marxists, Communists, Hipsters, The Indie Clique, Politicians, MS, Google, IGDA, Tweeter, Tumblr, 4chan, Something Awful, Livejournal, ASEAN, Wikipedia, Gawker, Vice, UN, Zionists, Reptilians, Illuminati, Bankers, Freemasons, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Scientology, Dallas PD, Rothschild, Bloomberg, Giuliani, The Shadow Goverment, Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf Head, Book and Snake Societies, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Majestic 12, Viacom, Comcast, Monsanto, Canada, South Korea, UK, FEMA, DARPA, NSA, CIA, FBI, ISIS, Interpol, Jihadists, Mossad, Anonymous, Greys, Anunnaki, Bohemian Grove, and Knights Templar.

Good luck.
Long Live Holla Forums.

These people are fucking stupid, holy shit.

Aren't Gay's Lesbians, and queers the same thing?

stop oppressing them with your logic

A shame that the very first threads might be gone forever due to drybones being a lazy cunt who doesn't bother fixing 8archive.moe

I just want to suck cock in peace.

There better be a lawsuit.

post it again, i missed it

I bet with "administration" they mean the guy that denied Milo re-entrance to the building. He probably helped organizing the protests, help getting them inside the room, told security to stay put and then after Milo left the room, denied him re-entry to get rid of him without Milo having the chance to hold his event.

What the h*ck Police have to keep the peace they shouldn't be taking orders from some pencil pushing homos

They'll be adding a P and a Z soon

Go fuck yourself.

Go to the previous bread.

It's alright user. It's still beating inside our hearts. It's still part of us.
Forever.

archive.is/S4JY0

REMINDER, ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

from Holla Forums

no

Gays and lesbians yeah, honestly it could easily just be the G and it'd be fine but Lesbian has to be emphasized in it because lesbians are both gay AND women thus worth the most progressive points

Queer is a more broad "catch all" term for other bullshit like fluid or made up snowflake genders, it's retarded shit that does nothing but delegitimize the movement (like we don't already do that enough by walking around in parades in our underwear)

The T is just completely unrelated and does not belong in the term at all, all it is is trans retards hijacking it

OLD BREAD ARCHIVES
megalodon.jp/2016-0526-0247-11/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9445913.html Slow to load
web.archive.org/web/20160525174919/https://8ch.net/v/res/9445913.html Liable to be removed.
archive.is/bfb2M Sort of fucked up; in order to read posts, you have to select "View Page Source" and make sense of the HTML.

Archive of previous bread
web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/9445913.html

I just wanted to post bread loli.

kek
know your politics GG before talking

apparently lesbians hate gay men, Milo has stated so and some other gay men too

I think my college approached it right (surprisingly), and renamed the LGBT center the Q center, rather than just turning the center's name into alphabet soup.

Found this.

My goodness, No wonder kids today are so fucked up.

So…isn't Gawker done now? That judge shut them down right? No appeal? Why aren't more people celebrating? Or did I misunderstand what happened?

request for retrial is denied but we're not done. Court should be back in session in a few minutes

Apparently there is drama around some bombcast or something going on. Apparently the journalists there shat on Amy Hennig for writing things that were not progressive enough and how she also did not write things seriously so Uncharted 4 is better despite being shit.

Checked
Denton and Gawker in suicide watch!

adland.tv/adnews/judge-campbell-denies-gawkers-motion-new-hulk-hogan-trial-will-not-reduce-140m-damages

At the rate they're going, they'll have to change their name to SLM. Shit Lord Media

So no retrial. What are they arguing for now?

r8 my bants

(Here's some info if you don't get the context: dropbox.com/s/i9z8v9lva771n1b/JasonSchreierNepal.pdf?dl=0)

Well, judging by the shitshow that was the original trial, I'm sure they'll be all "MUH HOLOCAUST, GOITERGOBLINS ON THE BENCH, GIVE US SEX TAPES OR EVERYONE IN THIS COURTROOM IS STALIN ISIS HITLER!"

I wonder how they'll damage control this

That's it. Now they went too far. Where? Link us to it.

No I mean legally. The judge said no to retrial so what legal thing are Denton's lawyers going for?

Woah, even HuffPoo thinks this is over the line. I'm sort of surprised Depaul Admins couldn't see what the outcome of this is going to be.

They are arguing for the damages to be lower.

So what vidya stuff have you done this week? I'm not talking about your dumb twitter drama stuff either. This. Is Holla Forums for vidya not twitter or reddit.

Ketchup on Pasta pls leave

That's the thing that gets me, they literally think that everyone who hates them "deserved it" for whatever reason, when it comes to their hit pieces.

Oh. Well, I'm sure they'll try to get rid of Denton's personal responsibility so he can just cut ties and run to his Cayman Islands tax have.

And like clockwork a wild shill appears

I love this video, but it doesn't really give context on anything.

tl;dr, they have to save the world by performing a song, but Alto, the party leader/protagonist, who is magically critical to this task, decided to pick up only the most useless fucking cunts along the way as performance partners, solely on the basis that she liked them and wanted to be inclusive. Every time Teagan, her best friend, mentioned that this is probably a bad idea and that they've got a really important task to do, she was mocked.

REMOVE ALTO

I want to remake R.O.T.O.R.

I wonder how Holla Forums will react to the whole "Cap was a bad guy all along" BS.

I really wish that wasn't the part that pissed me off the most.

I thought something good was going to happen, but I guess that was too much to hope for.

Just kill yourself already.

Well, I know what my reaction is.

Thats even worse than I thought. I thought it was something that they had one chance to save the world, and fucked up, and Teagan was rightfully chewing her out for it.

They planned this, and made horrible decisions along the way, and didn't even listen to Teagan once. Holy shit. The world could fucking burn, but that doesn't matter because she gets to do the task with her friends. This is fucking insane.

What.

Gawker is burning down you know.

Man you missed Hogan legdropping Gawker!

It will turn to "I just pretended to save the world! (again)".

Anyone still reading american comics at this point is too far gone. When you ask them what they think of "Cap was a bad guy all along", their answer will be, "I fell down the stairs.".

It's a good thing. The fight against SJWs has basically turned into provoking them into acting like total retards in public. And it's very effective.

Milo is doing a really good job at making them act completely irrational and privileged in public.

I don't think people have really caught on that the fact that the Depaul security was protecting the protestors and leaving the college republicans left alone completely contradicts what they say about minorities being oppressed. The Depaul thing actually shows that the minorities there have privileges that white people don't, and it's backed by an institution.

You really missed a lot of stuff. It's been slow the last few months but the last few weeks have been good.

I think I left right before that happened, actually. I stopped around August/September last year. Was the legdrop legendary? Is Gawker finally going to fucking fail?

Look at what happened to Mizzou. After the shit that happened months ago, their enrollment and funding both tanked. Similar will likely happen to DePaul. SJWs have overextended, and now normalfags are chewing them out hard.

Oy grappagrynx,

I missed the last hour or so of the Hogan livestream. Did i miss anything important?

no retrial
just waiting for it to restart anytime now

Massive offtopic and I'll probably earn flack for even posting this, but holy shit, how old is she supposed to be? What is wrong with the area around her eyes?! How does this happen!?

I'll never stop laughing at that. Their enrollment dropped so fucking hard that it was only comparable to Tulane University after Hurricane Katrina tore the shit out of Louisiana.
Their social requirements are so fucked up that they rival AN ACT OF GOD.

STREAM IS BACK

we're back, check the stream

IT'S FUCKING BACK! WEW!

Is… is that a human?

When did he say this? I want to watch it.

wildabouttrial.com/one_off/hulk-hogan-v-gawker-trial-live-stream/

AUDIO JUST WENT BACK UP. IT'S ABOUT TO START AGAIN!

Well, they still owe $140 million, and they're still going full retard with conspiracy theories and insisting that they're god damn near perfect and "the gold standard of journalism." It's becoming more and more obvious that Denton believes his own hype.

Holy shit, really?

he asked gg nicely to be vidya related
don't get offended about that

they are busy talking about anime user
lets hope that they will wake up just like you

Somewhere in the 35-45 range im gonna guess

If I had to guess, mid/late 40s, maybe 50s. That shit around her eyes are basic aging, the tightness of her face looks modified because of surgery or injections.
Also
Some dumb bitch who wants to be cool well after the world left them.

Nigga needs to get some sleep. Anyone got a webm of that "go the fuck to sleep?"

Do you guys not recognize her?

I don't think that means they'll fail, per se, but I sure as shit hope they fall off the radar and fade into obscurity.

Gotcha covered, m8.

Oh boy
dude you totally need to go to the previous thread, I posted tons of pictures of that trial and what was said, what happened, etc., I swear to god you're gonna lose your mind, it was goddamn magical, two weeks of beauty and grandiose.

Ah shit thanks fam.

Yeah, Gawker's position is they have to pay 140 million to Hulk. They've basically been rejected every single time when they try and get it thrown out.

They're fucked, all they can do now is argue that the penalty is too high and try and get it lowered. As it stands right now, $140 million is enough to basically destroy Gawker.

I think Gawker got their lawyer from a Judge Judy episode.

Well, it's more than what the full value of everything Gawker is. And they have more people suing the shit out of them for trying to ruin their lives.

Look up Mizzou Tulane enrollment and you'll see article after article of how badly their enrollment dropped.
And yes, this is real life.

I don't believe you realize how deep in shit gawker is. Denton himself admitted that even less than 100 millions would be enough to bankrupt the entire company. The guy is personally liable for this entire crap.
It will also cause a huge legal precedent for clickbait journalism and how it has to follow journalistic codes of ethics even if it "only" happens online.

F*cked up plastic surgery maybe

Look up his Playboy interview. That faggot thinks he's a real life bond villain.

you need to get caught up bro

youtube.com/watch?v=xOOlsCWzItI

youtube.com/watch?v=DMHCtVEnEPg

youtube.com/watch?v=4CCDhZtmioo

Nigga, you're allowed to say fuck here.

Are you goddamn five
ask your mom before using the internet you faggot

You fucking wot, m8?

Today's a good day. Feels like I'm coming home.

That happened a while ago. I think some girls stabbed their friend to summon Slender Man or some stupid shit. It was really stupid and crazy

Lol took him long enough.

Is that Aneeta? Because she looks as if somebody would have attempted to crossbreed her with a sectoid.

There's been several cases (I think) of kids who stabbed other kids because "Slenderman told them so".

It's basically the usual twelve-year-old on /x/ going ballistic over his imaginary friends. Almost like the Allahuackbars.

damn son this old ass news, google it

That has to be shopped. What the fuck.

If that is real then she was hitting the drugs hard while selling her body out.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Also here is another recent pic. Both are taken only a day apart. People also should recognize her now, if they haven't already.

You think that's bad?

Behold, the wonders of modern cosmetics coupled with a slightly over-enthusiastic immune system.

Alison Crapp?

You ain't getting to the best part.
After the failed "World tuning" and the party split. Alto decided with this "Let's try again" route, she gathered the party and finally spat at Teagan. She literally demanded Teagan to apologize, went with a 5 minute monologue of how everything was Teagans fault, how horrible she is. And then Alto outright told how this entire shitfest wasn't her fault.
Well whoopdedoo, later when confronting the fairies, it turned out that it really was Altos fault who has edgy feelings towards the world.

I can't stand this. Goddammit.

Well shit. Took me a while but now I recognize her.
Still laughing, though. Goddamn.

this guys spaghetti jesus christ

Do they think the judge is retaded?

This is Gawker we're talking about, they assume everyone is retarded.

REMOVE ALTO
At this point, I want a game with Teagan being in a sane world, just to have her be the brains of a group.

Does Teagan get a happy ending out of all this? She's the only character I like so far.

It's kind of hard to feel for these characters.

He tries his best to look friendly. He just looks like one of the goons we meet on twitter constantly.

I'd play a game where you have to play as her in an insane world, being the voice of reason of an incompetent party. Satirizing the game.

Absolutely beautiful. You know, that's probably actually scary to some parents, somewhere.

Nah. We don't do self-censorship here, and we will call you a faggot if you do, because you are.

The only people in that room who were friends for more than a week were Alto and Teagan, who are childhood friends.
pastebin.com/Y0Jw8ZGX

freech is the real enemy

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/25/brad-thor-and-glenn-beck-advocate-assassination-of-trump/

At this point, every time they open their mouths, the judge should just go "No."

Chances are (autistic) kids will start murdering people because Chara from Undertale or Shadow the Hedgehod told them to in five years or so.

I think there is a group or a person who is trying to make the sequel, giving Teagan a deserving ending

If you lose the boss fight against Teagan later she just kills Alto to rid the world of her idiocy, so I guess there's that.

Of course that's scary. Some kids are killing other kids just to feed into some bullshit creepypasta mythos.

This can't be real.

Too good to be real.

Congratulations, you have descended to Jack Thompson tiers of retardation

No, Jack, video games do not cause violence, not even when you dont like them!

white.s ? wut

Nah, if anything, they'll do it because Purple Guy from Five Nights at Freddy's told them to. After all, Game Theory seemed very intent on making the whole thing seem like a creepypasta in itself.

No archive means there's no way I'll believe it.

it's fake, user

It takes 5 seconds to look on their twatter. Unless someone has an archive, it's fake.

twitter.com/DePauIU/status/735542235421376516
twitter.com/DePauIU
Tweet is real but account is fake.

Oh calm your tits. I'm not shitting on video games in particular, I'm shitting on autistic twelve-year-olds who will stab others over fictional fucking characters.

Aww… I got hopes they were hacked or some shit like that.

Yes, we are.

No, Jack, video games DON'T cause violence!

I think you've misunderstood. Mentally challenged children who look for excuses for violence will use Chara and Shadow as scape goats because they're good kids who dindu nuffin.

Yeah, there is. I'm just fearful that it'll turn out bad.

Which is the true good ending. Shame the creator didn't name them properly.

I'd play that too, but only if she wins at the end of the day.

Shit, didn't a Law and Order episode based on the Slenderman stabbing imply exactly that?

Video games causing violence is not a documented phenomenon.

Stupid kids self-deluding themselves to justify carrying out actions that they already wanted to anyway, including through the use of imaginary friends, is an extremely well-documented phenomenon.

HOLY SHIT! THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

archive.is/nw9wf

Though it's interesting how Slenderman grew from being a shitty SA meme to a full-fledged Urban myth.

I mean, shit, there's documentation of him being invented all over the net.

I'm fine with that, or if they have her lose but they don't portray that as a good thing happening.

Either way, as long as someone sane is writing it, not some tumblrina.

Never underestimate a normalfag's willingness to believe in scary stories.

I blame Marble Hornets and Slender for that shit. With those, people were able to get kids to believe that an actual Slenderman exists when they're too lazy to actually do any research.

holy shit they're pulling out the Mystery Billionaire conspiracy as a defense

So is this for real now the beginning of the end of Gawker?

Here we go

Jesus fucking Christ, Denton.

Not yet, I'm sure they can still appear it somewhere or something. In any case they'll definitely attempt to delay the defeat.

Is Gawker trying to get info on why that billionaire Peter Thiel is sponsoring Hogan? How does that even matter?

Right as I write this the judge is calling them out on this bullshit, that it's absolutely irrelevant.

I cannot believe they really just did that

Holy shit

HOLY SHIT

They knew they had made major fucking enemies, but none of them had a good case against them before. I wouldn't be surprised if The Real American had a few other old enemies linting his pockets for the case to move foreard without issues.

Because they won't be punished.

Judge isn't taking any of that shit.

did what

Did what?

Hard to say. Last I heared, Denton was stashing away money in Hungary.

Furthermore, even if Gawker can't pay, they might simply sell more shares to that Russian fellow Vekselberg.

This judge is great.

~*~ CONCERN ~*~

Several random articles came out in the last 24 hours suggesting a Silicon Valley billionaire is targeting Gawker through the Hogan suit, and that Hogan is working with him

They're bringing this up now, when there's no fact checking out for it yet, and it's completely irrelevant to the case. They literally suggesting this is all a conspiracy against Gawker

Ha, they're really trying to blame it on Thiel.

(checked)

Speaking of which, this video expands a bit on how Gawker handle their money.

kek

So they've basically all but confirmed that they're the ones behind this media narrative, like the "anonymous source that happened to have a Hogan sex tape with him saying the word 'nigger,'" but chances are that they'll deny it.

Vekselberg is a very good friend of President Putin, so he must be a honorary Russian at least ,no?

It's fake user, it would have taken you five minutes to search and find out, or if you weren't delusional critical thinking would have set in and it would have been five seconds.

git gud

Have some cringe.

huh. So the Corrupt-sjw cronyism woke up to it and started to pull the same shit again.

Is there more to do agaisnt it or just to watch and hope that enough people woke up during the gg happenings?

I'm sorry. Got too excited.

What is this? a group of supervillains?

Universal Health Care? Are you fucking kidding me?

The meme script that was being passed around isn't what we're going with, if that's what you're worried about.

We've pretty extensively discussed story direction. Most of which you'd be able to see if the fucking archive would come back. Whatever happens, it'll be consistent with her character.
I mean, it's a group of 5 Holla Forumsirgins, user.

Explain yourself, motherfucker

Who's the Jotaro wannabe?

The current hack writer is doing the "HERO WAS A DOUBLE AGENT ALL ALONG" bullshit plot hook.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160525-00000068-jijp-soci.view-000

I swear to god I see jojo poses in there

Oh, it's another circlejerk.

What the fuck do people like Merkel and Trudeau have to do with healthcare? I know American liberals are sexually frustrated their healthcare will never be good as anything in Europe, but saying those people are the ones contributing to healthcare when there are people before them who actually contributed to them is retarded.

This is some sort of pandering to liberal American millennials who don't know any other foreign leaders thanks to their short memory spans.

(checked)

depaul at 2,1
depaul university confirmed worse than alison rapp

Oh, wait, it's actually a neep not retarded American thing? Nevermind then I feel stupid.

So apparently some hearing related to the trial is happening on June 10th?

seriously the only reason people thought she did a good job in the first 2 years is because she didn't do anything, therefor at least not making anything worse

Fucking hell. God forbid a hero be genuinely patriotic and stand for his beliefs. Nope, gotta stomp all over that and show the world that heroes are all evil and liars. Especially the white ones!

Countdown to cap being replaced by a Stronk Arab Womyn who don't need no Freedom?

i didnt know he hated women that much.

I prefer men, but a girl with a dick can be fine too.

Just so long as she covers her boobs.

archive.is/g2vzT

If they were trying to meme universal healthcare then they should've used my boy Aneurin.

They treated 1600 Penn as a bed and breakfast, stealing everything they could. This is literally nothing fucking new.

And we're done. Not looking hot for Gawker right now, and I think I can already hear Denton shifting his cash over to the Cayman Islands

Hungary, user. Hungary.

Nah, way to normal for JoJo poses.

I want to take a straight razor and scrape her face clean of that shit.

Oil-rubbing edit when?

shouldn't his bank accounts been freezed?
At the moment he can shift jackshit to any island!

It's going to be more of the same, because Denton doesn't know when to shut his fucking mouth. Guarantee you, he'll have at least three articles up detailing how asshurt he is by Saturday.

They wish they could have shoehorned in a Strong Arab Womyn who don't need no freedom. Nah, they just had Falcon take up the mantle, even after Cap got his youth back. Which isn't inherently a problem in itself, but it still doesn't excuse bad writing like what's happening.

I fear, at this point this wouldn't leave much of her face remaining.

New muslim Ms. Marvel replaces Cap, calling it now. Whatever happened to that comic? Did it die because it was boring as shit?

Well, maybe he can get Gawker as compensation.

LOL

How long until facebook disables this feature?

I suppose he should be rubbing himself in Nick Denton's money.

Least surprising headline in history

Give it a day or two.

He might be praying, actually. He is Christian, after all.

What site did you retards use to check the popularity of your shitty hashtag?

Look at his face.

Look the face of a soul crushed man.

I mean in the edit

That poor guy.

And his wife got crushed by a soul man.
It's like poetry.

Seriously, the dog is what totally sells this picture every time.
Like he is the man's best friend. He knows. He sees the truth and he can tell.
He knows his master hurts deeply inside, and he would like to help.
But it is too late.

Who is this? Other than someone who got cucked hard.

topsy.com. Why do you ask?

And the little girl will eat sould food.

Triple poetry.

Just imagine a future where he has to try raising that child and she would just tell him to fuck off because he is not her real dad.

And the media always use the argument of "think of the kid even if it isn't really your child! would you ruin your relationship with him because your woman was a whore?"

It is almost like every male has the obligation to raise bastards.

Given the way he spoke in his initial post…probably wants to do some defeatist-fagging.

Hey, could be he's the "guy who fucks the kids mom". Although the inside pain shining in his face indicates otherwise.

Most black kids aren't raised by their real dads, though.

holy shit, that man is trying so fucking hard to look like he's happy.

He's a goddamn mess. Anyone can see it. How doesn't he?

You can tell hes about 2 minutes away from a breakdown

Because he is tied up by political correctness and by her wife, who probably wanted this. At this point, he can't complain because he allowed it, now it can't be stopped.

Plus if he complains, the wife may break up with him and you know what would happen next.

"families" like these are the reason the male suicide rate is so high

I made two things.

didn't know drybones had a wife

[CURRENT YEAR]

Possessives like those don't have "gender" in my main language and I keep fucking that up.

Get the fuck out, you underage little shit.

Hahahah I can't believe this cunt is still around

You need include the dog somehow. The dog is important to that scene.

Without the dog, it's just not the same user.

I just don't understand it.

Fucking leave her! Drop that bitch and her baby and go! Why would you tie yourself up in that shit to begin with?!

Yeah, she'll get alimony. Whatever. Fucking take what you have left, drink yourself back into a fucking man and never again consort with her type. Leave the state if you have to!

stop mentioning kelly
let him fucking die
at the very least report him whenever you can so that he loses the only thing in his life that allows him to get even noticed

We didn't defend her. We said she was completely irrelevant, you fucking goon. We knew she was shit, but she was a nobody and getting rid of her accomplished nothing. We wanted the actual translators who ruined the game, not a useless PR rep.

A bit much coming from you, namefagging frog

archive.is/qgWeW
Probably repost, I don't care

Ridiculously underrated post.

Not repost, just very old; but it is worth ahegaoing over indeed user
Now we still need to wait for June 10th, and then potentially a year, if not two for gawker to actually openly, wildly die forever.

oops nevermind, that was a q not a g

That reminds me, from the last thread:

But user… topsy is dead.

ayy bby what's the source

Isn't that from a year ago, though?

Games can't be played for fun confirmed, holy shit. I knew they were delusional, but this is a new level.

I thought she dropped him? Is this from last year?

I still can't believe they tried making that a thing. Like they thought that there was genuinely a market for "video games+"

Yeah, it is.

Something on sadpanda. It's from an artist collection, I think. Have the full thing.

shit sucks yo, but seeing gawker get bitchslapped again is a nice improvement on my day though

What happened, dear ?

Wait…what's going on the 10th of June?

What happened today is not over, they're going over this shit again then.

How about this?

Lawyer up bruv. They are just shitting on you for different politics.

Dude can't you fucking sue them
I swear just call Milo up for a speech there so he'll rek the place and most of your teachers'll get fired

Remember it was the lgbs for a long while. As long as the s and a nt is not readded I will call it what it is, an exclusionary group. and its not even an ngo considering it has gov backing

We need to teach our eventual kids (don't lie to yourself, once women have returned to normal from this brainwashing they've been doing, we're going to marry some of them, save for the gays) about how the media loves to lie.

Taking one of these types of companies down is going to be our children's right of passage as adults. We need to make sure they aren't indoctrinated by this cancerous media, that promises sunshine and rainbows when all they can give is rainclouds and devilry.

It's not bad at all, but the dog should look towards the man. It can even just be on the bottom left, a bit smaller, to be honest. It merely needs to be big enough.

That's a lot of nice, fancy words for thanks but go away.

THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR

Wait… the girl is black… the dog is black…

His wife cheated with his best friend!

Wait, what am I reading? That you're not going forward into the program you applied for?

I don't know if that's going to work, wouldn't hurt to look into.

One word.

FIRE.

They're fucking asking for it. Setting you back an entire fucking year just because you don't suck up to their personal politics is very fucking much asking for it.

Trudeau called it LGBTQ2 the other day, with the 2 being "2-spirited".

this is good

What a narcissistic little man who autistically can't let go

You have to be blind not to see this as an indicative that this is a disaster.

4u
I just found out if you highlight someone's post, and then click their post number it'll automatically greentext the highlighted bits.

A reminder of what's to come if we keep the pressure up. Don't let them get away.

I hope Gawker won't win this battle, and SocJus/clickbait pushing rags in general like Vice need more lay-offs until they get the message that what they're doing is anything but profitable or worthy to society.

God, November better have some god-tier meltdowns.

I'm waiting for LGBTQ2YKWFIEBNP
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, 2-spirited, You know what fuck it everyone bu normal people

I can't deal with this shit anymore

You're kinda new
This is very, very good user
thank you

I can think of another letter to add, b for bully this nerd

Bully this nerd.

LGBT fags confirmed for demonic possession. Hell is attempting to unleash itself on Earth.

I really don't think something will move in to replace Gawker. This lawsuit has a lot of them scared, because they're realizing that they can't slander and libel people and run around saying they have free speech (while simultaneously shitting on people with different politics for "muh freeze peach")

It's good to see Gawker burn, but this lawsuit will establish that the media has some sort of accountability for their actions. Just stop and reflect on this a bit. This whole court case came about because a media outlet published a private sex tape only because they thought it was cool to do. That's the kind of shit media can get away with now. And they've all known it. It's completely fucking absurd what the media can get away with. Things that are just blatantly untrue or irrelevant, and most importantly damaging.

They know it when they slander Trump, Milo, Brad Wardell, Mark Kern, etc. And this court case, when Hulk wins, is going to establish that you actually run a risk if you're going to use your media power to shit on people just because you don't like them and think you're some sort of edgy media outlet.

Given that those kids looks like full-nigs rather than half-nigs I assume they're adopted.

But I guess you consider that a "cucking" too or something.

My keyboard tends to drop "e"s and "t"s.

Tumblr has you covered

So it's confirmed then? We're the Followers of Doomguy? Praise be to Super Shotkun.

I honestly can't see why L and G have to be two different categories to begin with. They could both fit under H since they're both just homos.
Bam, the stupid abbreviation is suddenly one letter easier to remember.

Well, that is something more acceptable.

Animals unable to reproduce also adopt.

What the fuck Ace is?

It's worse than you think, 2 spirited refers to otherkin who stole Native American beliefs.

WEW

What the fuck

My great communicator is ready.

All I see is heresy

May those who belong to the Eight Pointed Star fall.

Rip and tear.
Where the fuck is my satanic Doomguy get pic?

Got you covered.

That's pretty hilarious

I've been here since burgers and fries
Also I tried looking for dogs legs so I could have his paw be on the cuck's shoulder but found images of dogs with legs blown off instead.

Asexual
Plural genders, maybe?
Could refer to either gender identity or sexual orientation, I have no idea.
Pansexual/Polyamorous
Basically normal people

I feel bad for knowing this.

I was a counseling psych masters student with less than a year before I started interning. They Kicked me out for my mental health issues/shit/ potentially my political leanings. I went in to appeal and got told that even though I'm doing everything they asked of me to get back into the program I'm still not allowed for a complete year after the semester they told me to take before I try to reapply…I just talked with a transfer specialist at another school, and they said with the classes I took I was a 12 hours away from graduating. I'm also in the starting process of appealing the teachers decisions. And finally I'm trying to find who I would talk to about suing their ass.

They'll NEVER let you back.

Lawyer up, contact FIRE and any other groups out there.

But user, lesbians are women which means they're double oppressed and should get special treatment even though normalfags vastly prefer lesbians to gay men

You shouldn't. Knowing one's enemies is the key of winning battles.

But of course!

SELL OUT EVERYTHING

Even if you are a fag, please, don't associate yourself with that cancer of a movement.

What does that even mean? And how does that even relate to the movement? They only way I can imagine is when a person is bipolar and each of his personalities has a different sexual orientation

I'm assuming there's a mandatory "diversity" course in that semester somewhere?

Milo is geting popular in The Netherlands.

omg.tpo.nl/2016/05/25/millennial-safe-space-terroristen-verzieken-optreden-milo-op-depaul-university-chicago/

I guess being an accomplishment figher pilot is a sexuality now.

THAT BITCH, EVERYTHING GAWKER DID FOR FEMINISM SO SHE COULD STAY IN HER POSITION

It's what asexuals call their selves to stop feeling so pathetic. And by asexuals I mean 11 year old girls that don't want to have sex with their boyfriends.

See, the thing is, Pansexual and Polyamory are different. Why do they share a letter when they also have plural unless they mean plural as split persoblnalities? Everything else I could conceivably get them deciding a snowflake letter for. Except everyone, that word means everyone.

Holy fuck, psychfag. Sorry to hear all this. I hope you can get it worked out and get their asses in trouble.

I thought that was sexual attraction to cards.

If it is some sort of asexual or autosexual bullshit I swear to god

It used to be that the acronym LGB was a unity thing because, historically, the gay and lesbian communities were divided when trying to fight for the same rights that they didn't have. With such small numbers of them openly out of the closet at the time, they needed strength in numbers.
Then the trannies came in and hijacked it for their own gain, turning a fight for "love whomever you want" into a shitshow over gender selection form-filling options and bathrooms. Then the special snowflakes buried the acronym in stupid bullshit. And now both groups are trying to kick out the G and B because they're apparently too privileged now.

Thanks for reminding me.

I get emails from IGDA because I made a mistake.

So either IGDA is hemorrhaging money from people who quietly left, or they are looking to fund their international find-work program (probably to get GimmeDats into western countries while they "work". Type this document we'll fix later for an hour, then have the rest of the day off.)
Still gave me a laugh with them LITERALLY begging people to comeback.

Anyone need a quick recap on the Nero situation from a professor, it's also worth FARTing.

twitter.com/GadSaad/status/735562468899053569

Oh I've already had that class. The class was terrible! Got out of checking my privilage by saying "Yo I'm a Native American Mang, Don't judge me by the color of my skin" They didn't bother me with it since, lol

maybe a sexual attraction to planes?
I can understand that

adland.tv/adnews/judge-campbell-denies-gawkers-motion-new-hulk-hogan-trial-will-not-reduce-140m-damages#comment-162042

I deeply hope so, user.
The evil might not be in the same form. The older generation has a duty to hand down a moral compass to detect it, whatever it is. I think that was a failing of the last generation.

Pic related, demonlord.

Pretty ironic because when I read "ace", I imagined that sample from the beginning of Wildflower.

Thanks. Now to place this in an easy to remember location.

They're obsessed with identities. They don't want to be broad, they want to break things down to be specific as possible. It's mainly because they are mediocre talentless hacks who have nothing to define their existences with beyond arbitrary labels they attach to themselves.

A well adjusted gay person just knows they're gay, it's something they do, it doesn't define them, and they don't give a shit what they are called.

I'm a homo too. When I see gay people talking about their labels or their culture you know to get the fuck away, because they'll make you feel guilty about anything you were fortunate enough to have in your life.

These are people who don't have anything they're good at. They don't sit around and talk about how they're good at sports, games, music instruments, reading, have good grades, etc. They talk about what they are because it's all they have. I can't imagine a life like that, it's sad. But I guess it's why liberals backed off
People saw the difference between people and invented all these labels and concepts of privilege to hide the fact that some people are just better humans and have better genes than others.

Yeah, open fire on suing.
Gather intel from other students and see if anyone else has been forced into silence over their politics.
Courts can play SJW shit- but if the case is blown up enough they have to play properly.
Look into contacting Campus Reform. They are also antiSJW in academia. They might get you a decent lawyer who specializes in this sort of thing.
Cernovich still hot air, or is he willing to represent anyone?

Sign me up, boss.

Come on, Roiling Rims, take the image.

For fuck's sake. Don't you guys think that maybe all this faggotry is a sign from god telling us he doesn't love us and we should go extint?

Hotwheels is gone, user. It's the era of Code Monkey now.

It's all a test. If God wanted us extinct he'd have sent the memeteor already.

No, I think it's a test to have us purge the unclean. If He truly wanted us to die, He could just have a supervolcano errupt and kill us all. Alternatively, he's AFK while we Sims are running around, forced to deal with his shitty OCs.

If I was not mistaken, I think westburo christians infiltrated the lbgt and are destroying them from the inside out with this

It mostly sucks, but good to hear that you found a school that your education is transferable

Thats great

I want to fuck tio. and then snuggle

They want to make morlocks and become the eoli? They should read wg wells on how that ends. Long story short, Morlocks genocide the eoli, rightfully so as the morlocks were slaves. H.G.Wells could see the future.

Holy shit I didn't even see that.

It's almost like they don't want academics- just man-children that nod and agree.

I thought it was Spiderman flying that jet from the thumbnail.

Which means we need a new batch of alliterations:

Algotrithm Ape?
Binary Baboon?
Object Oriented Orangutan?

I dunno about this.

Get fucked, Cipher Simian, I'll yell at Sizzlin' Spokes if I want to.

C+ Chimpanzee ?

I call him chimp++

Does he even know C++?

fix'd.

Script Simian

Interesting facet regarding the DePaul drama - apparently Campus Administration told the police to stand down.

Not exactly surprising, but still.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/25/huffington-post-security-told-depaul-administrators-not-jobs/

GUI Gorilla

Dunno, But Id be impressed if he did. I just figure the name is catchy and short.

Tech Talapoin

Module Mandrill

With the kind of enemy we face, the only loss is if we cease to fight.

My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the meme warrior, the man we called Holla Forums. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the dank memes and the boards sprouted great cities of shitposts and trolling — gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without memes they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering OC machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. boards exploded — a whirlwind of bannings, a firestorm of fear. Anons began to feed on anons.
On the generals it was a four leaf nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The SJWs took over the modding, ready to wage war for a tank of memes, and in this maelstrom of decay ordinary anons were battered and smashed — men like Holla Forums, the warrior Holla Forums. In the roar of a DDOS, he lost everything and became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the Holla Forums. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

If you can hear me: Don't turn your back on the city!

From the State of the chan

c != c++, but at least he can actually program.

Say a prayer for all the boys who won't surrender.

I assumed C++ was in the

Good anons I am asking do you have any idea how to contact advertisers in marvel comcis?

I got a plan but I don't have the tools to see it through

I didn't think Marvel had run ads in their comics since the 80s, trips-kun.

I still see plenty when I used to buy them at least

Oh they still do, but they are more rigid and less no fun. And some of it is vidya related too.

Ya know what the companies are and how to contact them?

Especially the ones in the recent captain america

Vegan cat food should be classified as animal cruelty

I like this image way more than the twitter PTSD slut.

that was very inspirational, user

I was wondering how long it would take for progressive politicians to go full retard and start supporting otherkins.

No, unfortunatly you would have to browse the comics pages for the companys that advertise. Then finding the contacts will be easier. I can tell you right now one of the advertisers is EA on occasions, so that is a lost cause to try and persuade.

Shame about the whole security being stopped by the university. That sure adds to the fire, but at the same time I'd have loved to watch them get kicked out and the event continue.

Went outside with a sketchbook and some pencils.
Sat down on a park and drew there for an hour.
It felt good.

What did I miss, Holla Forums?

thahnk you

Not if you dress it up with the Cap outrage

Look at fucking twitter even SJWs are mad and calling it antisemitic

Think

Hulk Hogan smashing Gawker and the new Mighty Number 9 fans getting assblasted over how bad the trailer and game looks.

I'm okay with dying that way.

I wish I lived near a park where I could sketch. I also wished wacom would make a cintiq companion 3 that had a decent battery life and stability of hardware and not breaking charge cable. Put me off buying one.

He looks like he's on the set of a bad 1980's sitcom.

twitter.com/hashtag/CaptainAmerica?src=tren

You can try, but EA is EA. As for other ads, you will have yo flip through each comic and make a list from that.

Glad to hear that.
The news about Hulk will make you feel even better.

wew

Id do it myself if I had more time user

Can someone else look through their shop?

I dunno who this is, but this tweet made me laugh
mobile.twitter.com/alexfishler/status/735544366853464064

Get Holla Forums to help.

What's the point of QUILTBAGPIP if then you just pick up and put fucking everyone at the end?

Just make a shirt that says "I

The full picture really seals the deal on that.

They can't. They hate swm.

To them, the purpose of every medium is to spread propaganda. Be it news, cinema, video games or comics. All things must repeat the ideology to get it into the heads of the people. Creativity that is not inundated by propaganda is not worthwhile art to keep around.

Because 'everyone' isn't inclusive enough. That's the insanity we're dealing with.

Laying it on a little thick with the propaganda aren't they

Ya no fuck this and fuck Spencer

Thise look so good.

It does not help they are as subtle as a train explosion ground zero.

I think you'll find that "everyone" pretty much covers everything.

Not explicitly enough for them.

OpenCritic Alleges MetaCritic is Copying Data From Them
techraptor.net/content/opencritic-alleges-metacritic-copying-data-from-them

OpenCritic Points to Metacritic Stealing Data and Information
nichegamer.com/2016/05/25/opencritic-points-metacritic-stealing-data-information/

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sonjhb

Boogiepoprobin noticed Metacritic has now changed the particulars used as evidence (but there's still archives of course

twitter.com/BoogiepopRobin/status/735571520785940480

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4l1cfp/is_metacritic_sourcing_from_opencritic_our_brief/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4l1tqd/you_did_i_mean_that_the_current_page_has_all_of/

They don't get a specific ego trip mention when you say everyone though. Somehow, saying 'everyone' instead of naming every fucking thing is a pejorative or a microaggression.

Tommy talking about Milo

Guys.

Jesus that takes me back.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS >>9455269

Holla Forums is fucked.
>>>Holla Forums6105819

Oh man, this just smells Dan Slott's Spiderman all over again

Holla Forums has been fucked since the last exodus.

Mods also posted his post history.

Of course.

SJWtards have officially caused me to despise any and all Muslims that aren't intelligent, peaceful contributing doctors.

Was that supposed to happen?

Holla Forums's moderation has been shady lately. Few days ago, maybe a week, I saw a mod samefagging, trying to thank himself for banning a guy. He took off his capcode, but his ID stuck. Somebody probably has a screenshot of it. Don't write off the userbase because of it, but there's definitely smoke.

Ah, so he's actually retarded and posts like a legitimate redditor.

I know what you're talking about, wish I had a screencap.

Ehh, if they are lawyers, there is a chance of not being completely evil. A chance.

These schools try to lean on the probability that they can bully students and they won't fight back. When I showed up with a lawyer after some trumped up accusations were advanced against me, the school shit its pants and dropped the issue.

You know what to do user.

At least your education is transferable.

Metacritic continues to be part of the cancer killing vidya.

The left's growing insanity, subversive goon/freech types, site hiccups & Holla Forums harbor's really done a number on it, hasn't it? Poor Uncle Holla Forums.

Most of the old Holla Forumsacks went to /n/ and that's been compromised as well.

Can't the police just tell them to fuck off.
Since campus police is civilian to the actual police.

So just delete both boards and start over.

HOW HAS NOBODY POSTED THIS YET?

web.archive.org/web/20160525184347/https://www.please use archive.is/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

depaul now down to 1,8 stars

Cant betray you when their paycheck is on the line.

Link you fag

What happened with you?

quints demand archive.is link

(checked)
The quints compel you!

Very nice.

OBLIGE THE REQUEST OF QUINTS

It has been shady since April 2015, don't you remember when they let Holla Forums shit up the board?

Motherfucker i just gave you the link, it cuts off but just copy and paste the whole thing

web.archive.org/web/20160525184347/https://www.please use archive.is/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

Oh quints, you beautiful bastard.

What part of archive.is not working for you, faggot?

i just got linked to facebook.com/depaulalumni/

seems like an important red pill target to me

Scratch that, no idea why it messed up, but here

archive.is/xjJzz

Where'd everyone go?

Well that answers the give Captain America a boyfriend questions.

holy fuck

Are you retarded, the previous archive link fucked up i've said this twice now nigger

What's this thing about a Captain America twist?

Cap is a secret Nazi hydra agent that does not like immigrants and now aids suicide bomber hydra members.

Shitlords are the memeteor user. Remember what the salt meme refers to? Tears. Remember how the big boss tried to reset shit once existence had gone off the rails the first time?

He's a nazi now

Captain America was actually a deep cover hydra agent.

Red Skull 2016

Guess I'm an agent of Hydra now.

Everyone is commuting home from work to continue shitposting.

And on the same day DC revealed that The Joker are actually three different people.

Can we classify SJWs as mentally retarded now?

Joss Wheden tried to appeal to SJW with that "wife measuring" scene in age of ultron, and SJW still hated the film.

Unless they or their master made it, they don't (think) like it.

At this point, I think the derive a "euphoria" for hating things, but it clashes with their fear of being persecuted and ostricized, thats why they do not go after "protected" status people.

I suppose it's not quite as bad as the SJW shit or the constant desperate reboots but it's pretty sad that this sort of thing is still apparently the way superhero comics try to drum up sales. At least clickbait covers didn't involve months of trying to drum up controversy.

Tumblr is taking the news well

Can we get that edited as a bit of digging inspiration?

I think they also made those covers before making a story behind it, didn't they? Now clickbait requires extensive story arcs because "fuck you, we're beating this dead horse."

They are pissed, but for the wrong reason,and being hypocates.
>quit injecting agendas and inject our agenda
I blame the sjws for not seeing that they helped cause this.

I like those, they are stupidly funny.

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/735604361020215296

Oh hey, beat me to it.

101% percent zuckedchan.

Is he just making fun of the Peter Thiel shit or is he for real?

Its legit

At this point I can 100% believe that without any evidence.

I'm going to need something more than just Mark saying it.

I got contacts of my own

So I dunno

Yeah, I am going to need some corroborating evidence to believe that.

>HOW DARE YOU MAKE A SHITTY HACKJOB OF A PLOT TWIST?
>DO OTHER SHITTY HACKJOB OF A PLOT TWIST INSTEAD!

Yeah, supposedly they sometimes did that. I can imagine some people bought those out of curiosity about how they justified the cover, but who wants to follow plotlines for months that exist because someone wanted a controversial headline?

Read the rest of his TL
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/735605973340000256

That's what I want to know. You've always had these trends where people just stopped buying them as the arcs dragged on, but they still insist on doing all these long-term storylines thinking that The Mary Sue will make enough people spite-buy it because the writer screamed some kind of -ism.

Mark's a shitposter through and through, I don't believe a word of what he's saying, least not without something concrete.

Sounds like some sort of joke or ruse.

So the Hogan thing, is Gawker out of appeals at last? Can they do something to worm their way out of it?

Nah he seemed to legit believe it

Should that happen, it'll be the final nail in the coffin for cuckchan, as discussion will spread and the proof of a break of anonimity will be shown.

Which means I actually want it to happen, even though it may mean another exodus of idiots from cuckchan to here.

There's apparently another court date, but expect more sperging from Denton and the law firm representing him, Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.

This wasn't the appeal. It was actually trying to change the verdict first by claiming the jury was wrong and "too passionate" to know. It's fucking weird and retarded and american justice makes as much sense as Iran's, but basically before they appeal they're trying to avoid having to put the money down and to lower the amount demanded.
THEN the appeal will come.

Hello anons, how it's going today besides Hulk Rectal Ragnarok against gawker?

Goons aren't even trying anymore.

Metacritic got caught copying data from OpenCritic without crediting or licensing from them.

Well that's something worthy of disrespectful nod

FIRE
thefire.org/

FIRE
thefire.org/

FIRE
thefire.org/

He's literally combining all his political bogeymen into one strawman. I'd vote for him.

There were fuckers who stayed after they shut down topics on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, they even stayed after we showed them everything about asian moot.

At this point, even google buying out 4chan and having an actual NSA agent sit in the room with you won't deter them.

Do these guys want the same stuff as Campus reform?
Are they still not Kool-Aided?

Dey cool. In other news, harvard is already making exceptions to its "no single gender clubs".

milo has a countdown up on his youtube channel for his next university livestream (20 hours from now). I wonder what will happen this time now that BLM know that they are immune

thefire.org/category/torch/

Dunno, but if they continue as usual, they will assault him, and thats when we slam blm for being homophobic.

You ever just walk into a girl's room and the strong stench of pussy hits your nose?

Like, holy shit. I just experienced that

It's not okay to fuck your sister, user.

Nafedude, is that you?

no

Like sex pussy or 4pm at the wharf in august pussy?

What the fuck did I miss

I doubt it. The NSA has better things to do than shitpost on a muckraking site like this. You put too much faith into us.

Yes, after hearing her masturbate.
The smell wafted into the hallway.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Don't mind me, I'm just holding the door open to the basement.

It was more like "Just finished my masturbating and my pussy isn't dry yet" kind of smell

You know user, I just look curiosities about Robin Williams, he was a Legend of Zelda Fan, A Warhammer Fan and he said he also liked to play sniper on Battlefield.

The more I spend in this fight the more I want that LW apologize to use his death to promote her agenda, but she is such a sociopathyc bitch she will never done that.

we are not just fighting for all gamers we are trying to honor one that was victim of the agenda on a woman with no morals.

I want a bright future, and We will not get it till they all suffer the karma of their misdeeds

He also had 3 mil in alimony

and tumors all in his head

guys shit was more fucked up then Brandon Frashers

Overwatch is out, proving that once again, Japanese games are inferior and will never be good.

It doesn't really seem like it's my kind of game, to be honest. Then again, I like playing Warriors titles.

Robin named his daughter Zelda.

Let's be honest that's the only good zelda that has come out lately

Dunno, even if I felt it, I wouldn't recognize it.

Guys come on, it's not even 600 posts yet

To be honest I thought we'd be celebrating the Gawker stuff more…

It was?

Oh well, not that I mind

If you don't have a hentai image here, look for one here

knowyourmeme.com/memes/hentai-quotes/photos

sauce

Stop!!

sauce

pls stop

It's celebration for Hogan victory against gawker, let them be and join us

That one is Maga-Tsuki

Calm down, it's a lighthearted harem/rom-com

Wait, did the appeals thing already happen?

lets just post anime and manga images until the end of the thread, this is kind of fun

Sauce

Yep, gawker got fucked again
The judge actually laughed at them when they trotted out their conspiracy theory

The storytimer posted the latest hellcat on Holla Forums
It was less painful this time
simply because it was even less sensical, like, I seriously didn't fucking understand what the shit they were trying to do this time

nigga that was today. their request for retrial was denied and they still have to pay ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

They're back at it on June 10th

Gawker won't be getting another trial and the $140m won't be getting reduced, the judge pretty much told them to fuck off.

sauce on first image
>>>/ara/3195

No bully. I was all busy playing video games

I've been trying to find the sauce myself, to no avail

What a shame

My sides have been donated to Space-X, to be sent into orbit.

Guys please

Are we being raided?

No but you are about to, prepare to receive my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

In your boypussy faggot

no, I'm just shitposting

It's just shitfunposting for now.

why is kanako so cute i mean goddamn

You ruin the magic marche, you either start posting hentai quote or you better don't do anything at all

Guys

Don't report me to the mods for this

but

let's all hold hands in a circle

Prepare to be reported reanon

LEWD

Promise you won't kill us

by the way there is a new commission posted on my board

Fuck, just as I say that

There goes Johnny Depp's mother

Take my request you furfag

That's not a celebrity

Whats the point of this spam?

no

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Working title Hentai Quotes Edition

SJW's fail to demonize their enemies, the same way north korea fails to use propaganda on their children.

Bonding. Wanna join in?

Parents or family members of famous people don't count.

the last 24 hours had a wealth of salt and happenings. It's the smug overflowing

thats a pretty disturbing 2hu doujin.

>"It's not a Steve from the universe next door, it's not a clone, it's not a robot, it's not mind control," Brevoort said.

archive.is/ztmQk

#Gamergate strikes again!

It's been forever since I saw that combination, holy shit.

Allow me to make things worse.
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328
archive.is/nRBU4

It's rather interesting

That does not make it any more clever or good. Just means that they left this shit fester in their pants for 2 years. Inb4 the idea is blamed on gamergate.

I forgot all about sega's twitter guy, goddamn

A-user-kun, I'm so close

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY
THIS IS NOT HARD

Well something is hard.

It's Marche's dick.

I demand this sick filth to be banned

Rea is so lewd

I didn't realize we had collectively amassed such a huge collection of this stuff.

I don't know what's going on in this thread anymore.

We might as well just bake the new bread now, since we've devolved into shitposting at-

HOLY SHIT HOW'D WE GET TO 640?

I only browse vanilla stuff
especially tomboys and MILFS

Perfection, that's what it's going

Also

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

The rapture is happening

Can you feel it?

The promised land awaits

This is giving me Danielle vibes

Was tomgirl even a word before Chris-chan used it?

I don't get it. Not one bit.

I did not know I wanted this until now.

isnt it just a trap
didnt there use to be trap tag? did sad panda replace the trap tag with tomgirl?

Milo's radio interview on DePaul and the BLM protest

Not to the best of my knowledge.

They removed trap because sjws find it "offensive". When they are hated enough, we need to return that tag to its proper glory.

Who's baking?

Jaltoids new video

Can I get a webm of the part where the woman says "I'm offended" then piles of money rains down on to her

I remember it being thrown around in elementary school but it never caught on

I AM

thats fucking disgusting
is there like any threads talking about this? I dont really look at their forum but would like to see the bullshit excuse they made

Nozoki Ana, A damn good Manga I tell you

I am making a guess seing how sjws flipped out at that dev for ''Princess Trap" and something like sadpanda is ripe for goon infiltration.

Hank hill bringing the propain

I thought they get off to the feeling of defending a helpless young woman from internet trolls, and had no need for pornographic material that exists only to objectify women.

Stop talking about dicks, you fucking GamerGays.

twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/735641951509172224

I got an account

Moderate feminists dont exist as long as they buy propaganda and reject the notion that men can be victims of women. You are a feminazi all the same.

They take control of anything others like and ruin it, thats what they get off to.

So what he's saying is… the ride never ends?

I've started reading nichegamer and techraptor at work now, so fuck it. He's right. Keep on clicking on the ethical sites you faggots.

here

Holy crap.

twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/735551919834423296

Why do all the people with triangles in their twitter handles make such terrible arguments?

It's like dealing with SJW group think.

Archive that shit

gonna need some proof though

good news is nice, but it needs to be backed up

Trianglefags might as well be SJWs with a slightly different belief set: they're retarded and only in it for their egos.

Well, obviously he won't name it. Prepare to see DePaul in the news in the next weeks though.

archive.is/2LUoz

I made this just now, does it look ok?

vocaroo.com/i/s0y2MFhBygLc

Guess which vidya song I finally learned the opening riff for

My instincts and lack of knowledge tell me it's Guilty Gear.

Wrong

You die now

Crazy Bus theme?

You failed

You're going to die too

Can we play 20 questions about it?

Is it bigger than a bread box?

It can fit in your pocket as long as you're not a skinny-jean wearing faggot

It's also very toxic

Is it more of a faggot than ?

Probably. Just about everything is a bigger faggot than I am.

Chinese toys

Their a cult of personality

You guys suck at this oh my god

You poor fucking souls

If you can't get it right by the time the new bread is here, I hope your waifus die

I got nothing. My only other guess is that is has something to do with lead.

HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD

HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD
HAVE THE NEWEST BREAD

You have no power over me

Jokes on you, I really didn't want to go to work tomorrow anyways