CNN reporter commited cannibalism on camera

What the fuck is going on? First we are seeing cannibalism being pushed on television now we see real cannibalism? Are the Jews and SJWs trying to normalize cannibals?
archive.fo/P2LaN
thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Heinlein
coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/03/07
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Aslan#Religious_views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmissible_spongiform_encephalopathy
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Th6QH4aKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_cannibals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does this surprise you?

what point in the video does he eat the cookie?

I'm more surprise there isn't outcry by normies

The video is of a Japanese guy who openly admitted to killing and cannibalizing a woman in the name of art. Liberals considered him a hero

What in god's cock

What the fuck is going on in the normiesphere?

thats because when people think of cannibals they think of people eating raw flesh like zombies, not cooking it like any other meat. so that's tame in comparison.

Where's the Vidya of the actual event? The jewtube embed is some other shit I want to see this poo in hand tossed at the cnn reporter faggot

Nobody actually watches television, anymore, you know. The only thing that really rakes in the views these days is niggerball.

The only normies that watch CNN are shitlibs who believe whatever they hear from MSM. If FOX kicked up a story about it they'd go crazy

for what reason

I hope he gets kuru and die.

niggerball is in severe decline. see espn layoffs in the news this week.

CNN probably hyping the footage.

This is proof libtards are mentally ill. They cry about people eating fucking dolphins, dogs, and whales but people like in India and Africa? Perfectly fine. It's proof they are literally insane and I'm not just saying that because they believe they believe in a thousand genders and have figurative headmates.

For being liberated and empowered.

He better hope he doesn't develop Kuru like Killary.

Shit gets spooky at 20:30

I hate to be this guy. Shouldn't we tip breitbart? They are shills but at least the normies be aware of CNN degeneracy.

Why haven't the street shitters murdered these people?

Libshits will defend this, but eating chicken is a mortal sin to them.

cant wait for Salon's headline in CY+2

It sorta comes down to Indians overall believing that people crazy enough to eat brains and human shit are mystical sages. It does have precedents in other religious schema. I think the idea is something like they take the filth into themselves and transform it into holiness, the sort of commingling of opposites and so on and such. I mean, what do you make of it? Once you dismiss the mental illness jew why would anybody do this stuff?

Here's some info on this monster from Kikepedia:

*https:*//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

Issei Sagawa (佐川 一政 Sagawa Issei?, born April 26, 1949)[1] also known as Pang, is a Japanese author and reviewer who in 1981, while in Paris, murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.

On June 11, 1981, Sagawa, then 32, invited his Sorbonne classmate Renée Hartevelt to dinner at his apartment under the pretext of translating poetry for a school assignment. He planned to kill and eat her, having selected her for her health and beauty; characteristics he believed he lacked. He describes himself as weak, ugly, and small (he is 1.52 m (5 ft) tall)[5] and claims he wanted to absorb her energy. She was 25 years old and 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in).[6] After she arrived, she began reading poetry at a desk with her back to him. He shot her in the neck with a rifle. Sagawa said he fainted after the shock of shooting her, but awoke with the realization that he had to carry out his plan.[2] He raped her corpse but was unable to bite into her skin, so he left the apartment and purchased a butcher knife.[2] For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body, saving other parts in his refrigerator. He then attempted to dump her body in a lake in the Bois de Boulogne, but was seen in the act and arrested by French police.[2][7] When he was caught, he was carrying two suitcases. Those suitcases contained the dismembered body parts of Renée Hartevelt.

Sagawa's wealthy father provided a lawyer for his defense, and after being held for two years without trial Sagawa was found legally insane and unfit to stand trial by the French judge, Jean-Louis Bruguière, who ordered him held indefinitely in a mental institution.

Because charges in France had been dropped, the French court documents were sealed and were not released to Japanese authorities; consequently Sagawa could not legally be detained in Japan. He checked himself out of the hospital on August 12, 1986, and remained free.

Sagawa can no longer find publishers for his writing and he has struggled to find employment. He was nearly accepted by a French-language school because the manager was impressed by his courage in using his real name, but employees protested and he was rejected.

In 2005 Sagawa's parents died. He was prevented from attending their funeral, but repaid their creditors and moved into public housing. He received welfare benefits for a time.[12] In an interview with Vice magazine in 2011, he said that being forced to make a living while being known as a murderer and cannibal was a terrible punishment.[3]

Stupid. Crazy is crazy. They just invented the fields of psychology and psychiatry, as a way to inflict their kikery on the most vulnerable. Either convince them to do what the kike wants with words, or drug addle them so they are neutralized or even MK Ultra'd. Just because they do these things doesn't mean there is no such thing as mental disease.

But then, there is also memetic disease. Judaism is one of the worst, though it is not nearly so transmissible as others. Liberalism is a mutant strain of it that IS highly contagious.

vidya==vidya games
vidya!=video
Lurk moar faggot

France was a mistake.

It's like he's asking to get a prion disease. Maybe he wants to become a poo-flinger too?

Yes, but it's still high-ranking in terms of views, meanwhile stuff like the Simpsons that follows it is at an absolute wreck in comparison.

Holy shit, i was thinking that the "step to normalize cannibalism" was just over the top a meme. And i have Spirit Cooking in mind, but thats some occult shit.

That's three vore-related threads in a month's time.

Something is happening.

Because to the jew and their nigger cattle on the left, art only elevates when it sinks deeper into degeneracy.

We've already given in to the demands of whores, faggots and transfaggots. We're about to surrender to kid fuckers and people who rape their pets too, so what's a little cannibalism? Normies will accept anything if you can create an -ism or -ist to shame its opponents, after all.

So progressive!

Blood libel is real lad.

But this is degeneracy on a whole other level. The leftists need padded cells. Fuck you Reagan getting rid of their hobbles letting them walk freely and letting the neocons flood the GOP.

Leftists are apologists for rape, murder, increasingly pedophilia, and now cannibalism. There's just no end to the degeneracy of society thanks to their ilk. They don't have sound minds. Leftists hate themselves and want to be raped, murdered, and eaten.

The jew has figured out that they can get their niggle cattle on the left to lap up anything as long as they call it "art', the degenerates then go online to their tumblrs etcetera and you get your assortment of paraphilias like "looners" and such.

You're right, user. There's no end to the degeneracy until the root of it is removed, permanently.

nigger cattle, not niggle

You asked for it, it's too late to back out now.

This kind of thing is fucked up, but i was fooling myself for not expecting them to make their wickedness a new norm each stage/generation.

And when anyone tries to push back is treated like shit, is look as the most evil-loser-motherfucker by his demoralized peers.

The irony is stinky and distasteful on multiple levels.
Shit slinging CNN reporter has feces thrown at him. Devours human brain.

Zionist media will drain every last drop of blood from it's viewers.

This makes me feel uncomfortable.

(checked)
An better example of "resonance" than I could have ever imagined on my own. It goes beyond instant karma and seems to lap on the shores of the outright prophetic. jej, even the shit-eating cannibal mystics of the Ganges found a CNN reporter offensive to their good taste.

It scares me how much they cover this guy. I've heard about him all the fucking time and know exactly what he did. They lionize a man who butchered a tall Aryan woman and ate her. He's a little Asian subhuman rat.

Makes me wonder if a CNN employee had a watergun filled with ketchup pointed at them and was given to a real gun and told to shoot a little girl or else their fancy overpriced suits CNN limousine liberals usually wear gets ruined, they'd shoot and kill the little girl.

they'd be more concerned about the blackmail maybe
as to the ones that aren't they'd kill a billion children by via torture and rape by pushing a button to to get merely a dime out of it, and they wouldn't feel any remorse at all
do not underestimate the depravity of the synagouge of satan

the only reason they would stop themselves from doing something that they want to do and have the opportunity to do is the fear of punishment, but often, if not almost always, that isn't enough unless the punishment would be immediate

No, they wouldn't kill the little girl. They'd drug her and kidnap her. They'd call her parents loons and discredit/muder them if they complained. They'd give the little girl to a jew, or a group of them. They'd molest her for days on end.She'd be drugged, hardly able to understand what's going on. And then eventually they'll toss her away like a used rag.
And when you go against them? They'll call you insane. They will tell you that you must be a bigot, or a homophobe, or whatever the fuck.
Never forget what the enemy does on a daily basis.

I assume this is a rhetorical question?

why are there so many pajeet threads right now?

checked

Its amazing how they latch on to how he got poo thrown at him instead of how degenerate it was for him to eat literal human brains.

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

why do they bother to cook the brain? the gangesnigger ate his own shit as well

we live in a timeline where cnn is edgier than fucking imageboards.

I remember they did this on Food Network a long time ago.
I think it was Bizarre Foods, and the guy went to this African tribe and drank some human blood.

I'm assuming and not in the sexy way, like you'd like

The movie fight was way better

The point there making is that there is no difference between a white man and some nigger who's eating brains. Were all the same. Jews want and need one thing, the destruction of all human races through interbreeding. Once they have their mongrel horde there will be no one left to fight them. Anyone who does not kill their own race off via race mixing will be exterminated.

This. The west has been getting rid of its morals for decades. Only we forget that when a country begins to allow endless degeneracy and no morals, it tends to crash and die, Rome being the most used example.

nah, the shock value gets advertising eyeballs and the kikes think it's cool because they tend to like scat and other nasty r-selected shit

What a retard, never ate the brain.
It gives you prion.

Sometimes, I really hate the nips.

Trips confirm CIA is retarded.

Shit I meant CNN. I have too many tabs open Same difference, I guess.

kek

Knowing the (((media))), they probably just paid these fucks to say that. I doubt they would actually put themselves in harms way to deliver news like a real journalist.

Let me redpill you guys

Much of the program you're seeing implemented today comes from the philosophy of Robert A. Heinlein. His book "Stranger in a Strange Land" was one of the primary instigators for the hippie movement and the 70's youth rebellion. The philosophy he outlines throughout his books influenced a generation of future thought leaders.

What is this philosophy?

Well it's complicated, it doesn't fit neatly into any modern ideology. Basic tenants are as follows:

Heinlein often has military themes in his books, reflecting back to the ideas of hard discipline shaping a man into a warrior. This reflects back to his time in the Navy, which apparently he considered one of the best times of his life.

Also, his books tend to emphasize that problems can be worked out between individuals without relying on a state. So for example, if you have a quarrel with someone, why not fight them to the death? Or just beat the shit out of them so they know not to mess with you? Whatever you do creates you reputation, and a man with an evil reputation probably won't survive very long. This kind of old-world morality no doubt was very appealing to the older generation of the time.

His books also typically have a very strong female character in them, which most academics agree is the personality of his wife. From book to book, this same female personality is present.

If you know Heinlein's books, watching the development of society into the 21st century starts to make sense. It's as if whoever is running the world is a Heinlein fan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Heinlein

Wow I typed all that up without even referencing the reason I posted it here

Heinlein was a proponent of cannibalism. He thought it was a sustainable way of living, and dying. He had no moral pieties about death, a body is a body; meat is meat.

In his famous book "Stranger in a Strange Land" this is a very strong theme

The japs were pretty infamous for cannibalism in WW2. Sagawa, per the video, was caught prior to the act several years earlier, but his father paid the police off. The girl he ate was another exchange student from Holland.

I've also read that there used to be a pretty large cannibal society back during the earlier days of the internet.

Based poo cannibal?

You're reading too much into him, his books emphasise whatever ideas he's been exposed to at the time. That's why they vary so much and the stronk wife is a thing. Stranger in a Strange Land was taught in school for a reason, it was one of his worst more subversive books. Now they probably want to teach the one with the guy who implants his brain in a woman.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's nothing like his ideas. Not lunar anarchists, not theological dictatorship, not future niggers ruling the world, not ballistic ships, none of the quasi magical shit. And it certainly has nothing to do with any of his 'philosophies.' And we sure as shit don't have free markets

My point is that both the left and the right have been influenced by these ideas. Mainstream conservatism loves the free market stuff, and the left loves the free love stuff. In a way he defined both the left and the right.

This California thought-style is very familiar to me (being a Californian). It's the way people think here, at least the white people. I think this is the general attitude among the elite. It's why we're getting stuff like gay integration, transgenderism, and soon pedophilia. These are not natural attitudes being adopted by the population, they are being forced onto the masses by their elite (which is the way society actually functions).

Anyway I'm sure you loved pic related. People call it one of the most fascist books around

the reason we get all the "bad" stuff is very purposed. this is all part of a centuries old scheme for the elites to attain "godhood" they are very purposely destroying the family unit, society and all social norms (like gays are bad). this way they can shape the future generations into good little peons that have only known the corrupted elite's system and will be much moar manageable as a population

Maybe some of those forces are present, but the boomers (who are in charge right now) are really animated by this hippie ideology

To any CIA shills lurking around here: Know what side you are on. By Odin's beard, we will and must violently purge this filth from our society and anyone who stands in our way, whether they are part of the state apparatus or not.

Enjoy your Creutzfeldt-Jakob faggot.

The difference is the nip was ostracized and forced into destitution by his countrymen. While the CIAnigger on CNN gobbling up human brains, and the nip, are both lauded by the jew's nigger cattle in the US.

Heinlein's views became more conservative as he grew older, but there are some constants that remained throughout his work:

People are not equal.
People are, on average, bastards.
The Elite do shit, and justify it to themselves, that average folk would not dream of.

Interesting. Cannabilism was a subject on Coast to Coast last night.

coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/03/07

I see what you mean I think. Personally, I think most of them were just ideas he picked up ahead of his time and popularised a bit. I loved many of his books growing up and while I like Starship Troopers more than the pozzed ones, it never made much of an impact on me. Then again, I did end up in the military and believing in all that crap once upon a time.

And yeah, I get tired of californians and their grokking.

He seemed to go more conservative but then get bizarre. Those are actually good messages. Sadly, I think all the pro-wimmin, anti-racism, and sexual degeneracy have more effect on peoples thinking. I know I was much more tolerant of that stuff back when I read things like that.

By the way, something I've been noticing

Californians are starting to get increasingly redpilled. Not the tech billionaires in Silicon valley, but just the general population. You can see it seeping in like a disease, people are starting to get more and more frustrated with all the diversity stuff, although they can't openly admit it. Scott Adams is a Californian, he's sort of emblematic of this. The Mexicans are starting to wear on us.

A big thing was the Trump riots. The hordes of screaming Mexicans shouting "fuck white people", I know I've had encounters like that before (and I'm sure a great number of other people have also). It's getting worse these days. It's not just Mexicans anymore, we're starting to get hordes of people that look like they come from the deep jungles of South America. And of course our healthy refugee programs are filling the streets with hijabs. And of course the Asians cluster around the universities.

I don't know how to explain this exactly, but Jews run California. It's totally invisible though, it's not like in New York where you have a bunchy of Orthodox running around dressed in black. When I was first redpilled, I was shocked to find out that many of my high school friends were jewish. I see them walking around all the time now, before they were invisible. And if you remember, up until 2017 both our senators were Jewish (Barbara Boxer, Dianne Fienstien )

If he wants to get a prion disease by eating barbecued street shitter then let him.

I really don't see what the big deal here is. Cannibalism is extremely taboo for good reasons, but these butt-fucking crazy stoned savages were doing it centuries before CNN got there and will probably be doing it for centuries to come; embed related.

Sex sells. I would have to go back over the books, but from my recollection of them many years removed I get the general feeling that he was being a bit more quiet about his real views because speculative fiction got pozzed as fuck.

Lazarus, generally, gets into trouble because the women in his life are fucking degenerate. When left to his own devices Lazarus lives innawoods, but being a man who will easily outlive any normal person he cannot form lasting relationships with anyone outside the Howards because he's a mutant with an extremely long natural lifefspan.

Damn, I read Time Enough for Love but at this point I forgot the plot. I know at one point he takes the virginity of some underage girls who basically beg him for it

That's interesting and a bit surprising. I hope they hurry it up for your sake. Jews were my last redpill, though I was always good at spotting them and their names.

He had a ton of 'sex is normal and healthy' even when it was groups, polygamy, incestuous, or barely pubertal. I think he toed the line. I believe his advice for writing kids books was to write a book for adults and then take out the sex.
I always liked lazarus long.

It's just a string of stories

Where is the video you fucking prick?

Papua New Guinea has a necessity, protein is hard to come by
India has nothing but a sect of Guru edgelords trying to push the boundaries of taboo for religious purposes

You know those shows where its the Canadian and US border, and it shows people being interviewed and turned down or accepted by the border guards? One guy showed up looking completely disheveled, scraggly hair all over the place, sunken eyes, dirty and with ragged clothes, the crazy pedo look. They found a blog, he was one of these open pedophile guys, says hes a pedo, and proud, but doesnt act on it, doesnt actually molest kids (he says). He was going from the US, to Canada.
The border guards asked him about his little blog, and he admitted to it. Instead of just turning him away because he admitted hes a pedo, and he looks like he has some bodies in his trunk, they went through the normal process of trying to figure out his work status, and where he will go, blah blah. They were going to let him in, knowing he was a pedo, until they found something else that just happened to preclude him from entry.

Never trust people in positions of authority to actually use that authority how it should be. They would look the other way while a pedo raped your kid and say "just following procedure"

I should say, in this (((society))). Under National Socialism, you have people who actually care. That pedo would have been handled correctly. He probably wouldnt have showed up at all, knowing what would likely happen.

My guess based on the high density for how primitive they are and the amount of rape there that they are probably more like polynesians. The biggest limiting factor in population size is probably disease and killing each other, and cannibalism results since they're surrounded by brutality. Theorising out my ass here. Either way, I bet jared diamond was wrong about them.

Well he will die a slow painful death of prion disease.

Than whole manga was just feels

Reminder that Scientology happened because of a drunken bet between Heinlein and L. Ron Hubbard.

it's fake

i forgot

it's fake

you know what time it is

What's his name?

What manga?

I dont even want to remember it
The one where the teacher goes insane at the end, Mauls some guy like an animal, screeches and runs out onto the road crawling on all fours only to by hit by a SnowTruck and covering all the parents in blood and gore
that wasn't the worse part, in fact it was probably one of the more happier points

In Japan he's eternally jobless and only gets money due to westerners.

Lmao, the reporter is a liberal Muslim and a friend of Bill Maher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Aslan#Religious_views

That's only a good thing. How many infections are ravaging his body right now?

If a street shitter eats his poo, does that make him a cannibal?

Fucking India.
Also don't you get Kuru from eating human brains?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Aslan
OF COURSE HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM
Jesus, look at these categories.

When I was a bluepilled Fedora tipper, I, somehow, managed to read the part in Deuteronomy about the blessings and curses for people who do/don't believe in God. I scoffed at the absurdity of some of the curses, such as parents cannibalizing their children. But now? Now I know God is totally right.

Name?

Have you faggots never heard of this scumbag, he defends the muslim brotherhood as a progressive force in egypt, despite the fact that they've advocated a final solution for the coptian christians and are a terrorist orginsation.

Misu Misou. It's basically Hardcore Bully Bloodbath: The Manga.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmissible_spongiform_encephalopathy
Literally ANY part of the human body besides the nervous system is less dangerous to consume.

The magic man seemed to know about Kike journalists, pic related.

Kuru is more of a problem amongst South Sea savages because their culture of cannibalism concentrates the rate of infection, these guys are just eating corpses from a population of billions, pretty low chance of running across a carrier.Still, …

Hahaha, charging a non-white with any crime in France is a violation of human rights.

Africans are cannibals, in the 1900's Christians started making a huge push to cleanse the area of this. I think they are moving to normalize it before it becomes a major talking point in nationalistic circles.

In discussions with liberals on facebook in which they have posted anything that mentions white privilege I re frame privilege as racial karma. I then usually post video's from 4chan of current acts of cannibalism within African culture. I say any act of repression of cannibalism is a REPRESSION of another peoples culture. It usually shuts down the buzzword of repression while making them consider cause and effect.

I think things like privilege vs racial karma are very important when dealing with anyone with spiritual leanings. The only people I cant shut up are fedora tipping atheists that hide behind walls of spurge "logical" ramblings.

Another good thing for editing would be the vice guide documentary in which general buck naked speaks how he and his army would cut a childs heart out before battle to be impenetrable by bullets.

Kek. I'm a Heinlein fan. I've read some of his more degenerate books like Stranger in a Strange Land as well as Time Enough for Love. You're right about some of the ideas he espouses but I'm not convinced they reflect the present day well or that they reflect his personal opinions so much.

Keep in mind he did write Starship Troopers, which is required Holla Forums reading.

These are all common in matriarchal societies. Leftists are just undoing civilization (=patriarchy) in favor of primitive matriarchal communistic social structure. In these societies it is typical for a mother to often kill and eat her own children.

Interesting. Any good documentaries, books etc. on matriarchal socities?

Butt Naked, General Butt naked.
You know, he is a good subject to use as a battering ram against the pursuit-to-the-grave of "Nazi" war criminals… At the peace and reconciliation hearings which followed the Liberian civil war, Butt Naked was called to testify and ADMITTED to killing 20,000 civilians in an act of genocide, as you said, including innocent babies.
He was released without charge and has since remodelled himself, whether through genuine spiritual evolution, or a desire to avoid the gallows, he goes now by the name Joshua Milton Blahyi (has a Facebook page, even) and is a Christian preacher who works to address poverty and youth despondency in Liberia.
He never was a retarded savage but was hisa country boy from a small village, where he was the shaman (spiritual leader), he still has plant seeds embedded in his arms, the pushing of which are said to confer invisibility and immunity from weapons.
Interesting nigger.

Butt Naked's confession.

It's the opposite. Heinlein wasn't influential, he was just riding the cultural currents.

Holy fuck I'm mad. This 4'9 little rat killed, fucked and ate a dutch girl and the french pussies just sent him into psychatry instead of locking him up to the end of times. Sure, they were bribed by his insanely rich father but still.

Bribery rules in Latin countries, in the Germanic world you are fucked without noble blood.

By the way 5:30 Butt Naked lists off all the African countries where human sacrifice is still practiced.
Liberals claim it ended over 100 years ago, this can be easily debunked by reading anthropological works like "south sea savages" from the early 20th century, but here is testimony from an expert which confirms it is ongoing to this very day.

"fake news was a mistake" - CNN

thats a jap you fucking retard.

Joke's on you user, Indians and Africans aren't people.

The crime and trial took place in France.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED FIRING SQUADS

VIGILANTE JUSTICE WHEN?

He also raped his dog when he was a kid.

Back to Reddit.

How weak are Europeans to not just have shot him in the head when they caught him dumping her body? Honestly we whites have grown so weak as a group, it disgusts me.

I'm all for it. Time to open a very different kind of kosher deli!

Jewish programming.

IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE
Copypaste inbound

Guide to legalize ANYTHING, from cannibalism to pedophilia

In today's society of tolerance, which have no fixed ideals and a clear division between good and evil, there is a technique that allows you to change the concepts considered totally unacceptable.

This technique, called the 'Overton Window' consists of a specific sequence of actions in order to achieve the desired result, "may be more effective than nuclear weapons to destroy human communities", says columnist Evgueni Gorzhaltsán.

In his article in the ADME website, there is an example of how to convert to acceptable the idea of legalizing cannibalism step by step, from the stage at which it is considered disgusting and unthinkable to the public morals, until it becomes a reality acceptable by the mass consciousness and the law. This is achieved not by a direct brainwashing, but by more sophisticated techniques that are effective thanks to its consistent and systematic application without society perceive the process, believes Gorzhaltsán.

First stage: from unthinkable to radical

Obviously, now the issue of legalization of cannibalism is on the lower level of acceptance in the 'window of opportunities' of Overton, since society considers it as absurd and unthinkable, a taboo.

It is possible to change this perception by transferring the matter to the scientific sphere, as for scientists usually there is no taboo subjects. An ethnological symposium about exotic rituals of polynesian tribes can be used to discuss the history of the subject of study and obtain authoritative statements about cannibalism, and then ensuring the transition from negative and uncompromising attitude of society to a more positive attitude.

Simultaneously, you must create a radical group of cannibals, although they exist only in the Internet, they will surely be cited by numerous media outlets. As a result of the first stage of Overton, the taboo disappears and unacceptable issue begins to be discussed.

Second stage: from radical to acceptable

At this stage, one should continue quoting scientists, arguing that no one can say that has no knowledge about cannibalism, as if someone refuses to talk about it will be considered a hypocritical bigot.

By condemnming the intolerance, it is also necessary to create a euphemism for the phenomenon itself and thus separate the word from its meaning. Thus, cannibalism becomes 'anthropophagy' and later in 'anthropophilic'.

In parallel, one can establish a precedent of reference, historical, mythological, contemporary or simply invented, but the most important is to be legitimized, so it can be used as proof that anthropophily principle can be legalized.

Third stage: from acceptable to reasonable

For this step it is important to promote ideas such as the following: "the desire to eat people are genetically justified," "sometimes a person has to resort to this, if in favorable circumstances" or "a free man have the right to decide what to eat."

Real opponents to these concepts, ie, people who do not want to be indifferent to the problem, deliberately convert to public opinion in radical enemies whose role is to represent the image of crazy psychopaths, aggressive opponents of anthropophily clamoring to burn cannibals alive, along with other representatives of minorities .

Experts and journalists show that during this stage of human history there have always been times when people ate each other, and that this was normal .

Fourth stage: from reasonable to popular

The media, with the help of well-known people and politicians are already talking openly about anthropophily. This phenomenon begins to appear in movies, lyrics of popular songs and videos. At this stage, begins the promotion of historical characters who practiced anthropophily.

To justify to the proponents of legalization of the phenomenon, it can be appealed to the humanization of criminals by creating a positive image of them saying, for example , that they are victims, because life forced them to practice anthropophily.

Fifth stage: from popular to political

This stage is the preparation of legislation to legalize the phenomenon. Pressure groups are consolidated in power and publish research that supposedly confirm a high percentage of supporters of the legalization of cannibalism in society. In the public consciousness establishes a new dogma: "The prohibition of eating people is forbidden."

This is a typical technique of liberalism that works due to tolerance as a pretext for prescribing taboos. During the last stage of the 'moving windows' of Overton, from popular to political, the society has suffered a disruption because the norms of human existence have been altered or destroyed by the adoption of new laws.

Gorzhaltsán concludes that the concept of 'windows of opportunities', first described by Joseph Overton, can extrapolate any phenomenon and is especially easy to apply a tolerant society where the so-called freedom of expression became the dehumanization and where before our eyes removes one after all the other limits that protect society from the abyss of self-destruction.

Jap made the crime retard.

True free markets have NEVER been tried before

Fuck off, the current situation right now is the end result of the free market's hands off approach to dealing with the jews,

The reply you are referring to related to the way the authorities dealt with the crime and how he escaped with a slap on the wrist. France is a Latin country, Latin countries are ride with corruption and money buys justice, just as stated in the post.
The race of the perpetrator has no influence on this fact.
So now you have failed to understand or grasp a simple conversation or basic facts of three event for the second time.
Want to triple down and make a fool of yourself for a 3rd time, or do you now understand that this place is not for simple minded Reddit normalfag like yourself?
Of course you will reply, you came here thinking that you would "make fun of those retarded right-wingers" and now that you've been shown for a moron twice, your ego is far too wounded to simply drop the subject.
Dig your hole faggot.
Your

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Th6QH4aKw

guy the CEO of reddit is the head mod of a private subreddit called /r/cannibals that's 'just a prank goy'

WHERE ARE MY REZA ASLAN COVERED IN SHIT AND HUMAN BRAIN MEMES!?

This faggot likes to make excuses for Islam, and attacking Sam Harris for rightly pointing out how barbaric it is, and this designated shitter is eating HUMAN BRAINS.

He's a fucking CNN reporter and beloved by brain dead liberals, our opportunity here is FUCKING RIPE.

This sure put into perspective all the times we mock the left for "eating their own" whenever someone stepped out of line
What the fuck have we memed this time anons?

Semi-relevant story to shed some light on the degenerate reasons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
It has to do with WWII.

N I G G E R

No wonder the World's Biggest Very Fake News CNN didn't want to report (badly) on the Moderate Cannibals in Syria.

Rule number one of cannibalism is never eat the brain, it leads to insanity and all kinds of fucked up shit, what a complete moron.

Only if the meal was a carrier of prion disease, not certain but a pretty huge risk.
He will find out in 5-20 years.

But what if an already-blood-cursed Jew, who is already insane to boot, does this? Perhaps it's like magnetism, hence needing pure young white goyim blood for that reason as well?

Democrat practices cannibalism. What else is new?

(((Reporter)))

Guy's a kike, they eat dead palestinians every day!

Pajeets are the focus of psyops right now. The newest trend in fake shooting stories but a bunch of other stuff comes along with that.

I think the idea is that by eating brains and shit, wallowing in filth, self injury etc they are dehumanizing themselves and thereby overcoming their own ego. That dirt on them is actually human ash from cremations. There is no disgusting thing they will not do in their quest for enlightenment.

Everytime I start to think of Indians as human beings I remember they allow these lunatics to exist and actually consider them spiritual gurus. This is the same country where people bathe in a holy river full of bloated rotting corpses. I heard they used to burn people alive before the Brits put a stop to it.

Indians are so fucked up man.

You can just watch slowly slip into an existential crisis as his narrative dissolves around him.

Not that user,so what did cuck Holla Forums do this time ?

delusions of grandeur.

Can someone with a Wikipedia account add Reza Azlan to this category

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_cannibals

Kek. Seconding this.

*Dravidians

Aishwarya Rai isn't North Indian, silly. The first and last pic are both of her. Such Fail.

'fair' skin doesn't cut it, fucker. The ancient Puranas were of Dravidian origin. The events of the Mahabharata happened before 2000 B.C, right?

Also Aghoris are mostly found in North India (Uttar Pradesh). Get your shit together, cuck

Some autistic tried to kill himself and failed so he decided to kill some kid instead. I guess after that he killed some fat woman and was waiting on her daughter to show up. I'm not sure if the retard is still on the run or not. His friend that first posted on Holla Forums is in jail and he posted a thread or two. Holla Forums edgelords are celebrating the faggot.

This is one sect called Aghoris. There are several other groups. You can't generalize the entire American population with KKK as an example, can you?

That's tantra.

The new age version watered it down a bit.

DidIJustRead.wtf

It's mostly LA and SF that are hard blue-pilled. Everywhere else here is moderate or even leaning conservative. (even some liberals don't accept all the progressive narratives the MSM pushes) I still hate this state, but it's not so bad outside of the blue areas.
I don't know anyone who hates someone for being transgendered, but >90% of people I've spoken to don't think people can identify as a gender other than their birth sex. (I've publicly joked about identifying as an attack helicopter and other made up genders without upsetting anyone.) I think it's obvious to some of you guys already, but the growing "tranny acceptance" is just bullshit being shown on the news.