#PedoGate Demi Moore making out with underage boy

This video has resurfaced recently with prominent Twitter activists spreading it to raise awareness of #PizzaGate and #PedoGate. Almost every hashtag we've had trending including #WhyILovePizza have been censored from Twitter kikes. Anywho this Vidya is more proof of Sick Kikewood elites abusing young boys and girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QAH68
thesun.co.uk/archives/bizarre/333064/demi-moores-kiss-with-15-year-old-boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't she underaged (17) at the time as well?

first post
always

Yes she was

Kill yourself OP is fake news attempting to make pizzagate research look dumb (worse)

archive.fo/QAH68
thesun.co.uk/archives/bizarre/333064/demi-moores-kiss-with-15-year-old-boy
19-year-old actress planting a passionate kiss on a 15-year-old lad.
co-star on General Hospital.
She was 19, he was 15 allegedly.
I believe all these elites and celebs must participate in a blackmail ritual or occult symbolic tease where they commit sexual relations with children so the PedoKikes can hold it over their head.

No, she was not underage faggot
See
Wew shills want this silenced

yea this seems dumb. If it was a fucking white male making out with an underage girl that's one thing, but they both look like they belong in highschool.

so the age difference is less than 4 years.

Or maybe we just don't view teenage girls equal to full grown men? fucking idiot.

To make matters worse, statutory 

Penalties
The age difference between the defendant and the minor is one of the major factors determining how the crime is tried. If the defendant is 21 or older and the minor is under the age of 16, the penalties are likely to be most severe…and can include up to four (4) years in California state prison!

dirty, but not illegal at the time

but does make you thing

now show me where you see oral kissing in that

I mean, I've heard of 19 year old boys dating 15 year old girls, or 18 year old girls dating 16 year old boys etc. It's not sexual or anything and age difference isn't gigantic. I'm not sure if I would consider this pedophilic. It was appropriate though.

Shit, meant to say inappropriate.

SAY NO TO GENOCIDE
but apparently yes to suicide

She is a follower of Philip Berg's Kabbalah Centre religion, 
Fuck off kike you're not white

Imagine if it were a 19 year old dude that people hate, say, a 19 year old Trump making out with some 15 year old floozy. Everyone would brand him a pedo and he'd be in hot water.
But it's an older woman kissing a younger, so who cares, right?

An 18 year old guy can't even stare at jailbait for too long or else someone might denounce him, and this bitch gets a free pass.

Wait she was 19 and the kid was 15 and this is considered a scandal in US of A ?
damn, I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again, I'm not american.

I know they seem like the same thing to those who have devoted themselves to wizardry, but they really are not, in reality or in the eyes of the law.

yo wizards get enough disrespect that you don't need to be throwing shade

Makes this scene she did with a child actress all the more creepy.

Men and women are different, deal with it.

What about muh equality? Don't they strive to be the same?

omg big fucking deal lol

Remember kissing booths back in the day? You guys are probably too young for that but it was just harmless fun!

This little kid is lucky lol

I wouldnt be surprised if this was a gaslight thread!

Not really. They just pretend to in public, because kikes shame European women for behaving like women.

Genders reversed and there would be a nationwide manhunt for immediate castration. As always.

Unless it was a Jew who did it to a little white girl, of course.

Ok, I see your point, but it wouldn't change a thing. People are not outraged because she is Jewish.

keep it in the sticky.

I didn't see any tongue. Don't think it qualifies as degenerate.