Jews Banned Holocaust Revisionism on Amazon

Many people may not actually buy their bad goy material online (for obvious reasons), but Amazon did do a good job of exposing new people to an array of related literature in its recommendations for "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought…"

Now almost all books that can be possibly labeled as "Holocaust revisionism" or too antisemitic are being banned from Amazon forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ao7U
tomatobubble.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/the_bad_war_2016.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres5/harwoodeng.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/165-2840346-4043829?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=Mein Kampf&rh=n:283155,k:Mein Kampf
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Officially-Authorised-Translation/dp/1684185971/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489048169&sr=1-1&keywords=stalag edition
ostarapublications.com/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
archive.is/gfCSF
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Translation-American-Readers/dp/1937727572/
amazon.com/Scapegoat-Story-American-Blamed-Travel/dp/1563527472
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=7
codoh.com/library/document/4266/?lang=en
archive.fo/j0m1p
telegraph.co.uk/technology/amazon/12137396/Amazon-planning-to-open-400-physical-bookshops.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(checked)
I'm aware of the Amazon issue and I read a few days back kike organizations are pushing them to stop selling 'anti-semitic' books. Not sure how they'll respond. That being said sage because this is more of a blogpost than a worthy thread with zero sources just opinions etc

Fuck you kike

But we're "book burners", right?

There's been little officially written on it so far. The banning just happened.

Looks like they're doing it very discreetly without making too much of a scene.

If you go search for common revisionist book titles on Amazon right now, they are either whited out or won't appear in the search results. Completely gone. The Bad War will not show up. Many others have disappeared. In recommendations of books that are critical of Judaism, you will see some blank white spaces. Those represent items that have been recently banned. Many more "antisemitic" texts might be banned soon.

It's already happening.

Times of Israel is saying they removed only 3 or 4 book titles, but I'm seeing many more than that missing from search results which aren't included in this list of four.

archive: archive.is/8ao7U

There was already a thread, faggot.

Now those books can just get another selling point

Link to it, because I searched the catalog and I'm not seeing a relevant thread.

The actual banning of these books seems to have just begun a few hours ago.

This isn't a discussion of the controversy. It's now happening. They're removing books.

Ehhh, who cares. Russia did it, so why should we sperg out?

You'd think they would realize that.

Banning books only makes them more appealing to people who really want to know the truth on a subject.

But then, I'm guessing their goal is to basically prevent normies from seeing the material and possibly looking deeper into it. On Amazon, it used to be you could be searching for a general book on Judaism and then a mysterious antisemitic text could show up in the recommendations list of "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought…" under the product. That's quite dangerous. Because I know from experience that I've actually found many interesting books this way - by searching related literature on Amazon. Lots of normies might start off this way. That's why Jews want to remove these books.

So the only people who will be familiar with this literature will more often be fringe lunatics and strange people who know too much about this niche subject. Fewer normies will be able to touch the hot stuff.

Must be something big.

That thread was about them trying to ban books that went against their propaganda. This one is exposing that they've succeeded in their censorship of a major online seller. The other thread you're talking about is already gone anyway.

Nothing big it's honestly the typical jew tactic you know they shit their pants the moment ANYONE defies the holocaust narrative. Just not often you get to see it live in action like this. Now I just wonder if you can get any momentum on a free speech movement for bringing it back on shelf since that's such obvious censorship.

There's one alternative: a lot of these works are in the public domain, if people with decent reading voices would step up, we could produce audio versions of the classics and put them up on jewtube, etc.

Their rationale is they're not doing anything illegal and it's not actually "censorship" because Amazon is not legally prohibited from selling the books.

But nevertheless, major Jewish organizations have pressured Amazon to remove the books "voluntarily." And they're succeeding so far.

If they're in the public domain they belong in /pdfs/ at minimum

We both know it's bribing the shit out of them user. The books in question weren't illegal they were just of dissenting opinions but they didn't have someone with deep pockets helping.

Wait they aren't already? Shit have we been slacking off from too much winning again?!

This just actually makes things worse for them, honestly. It'll put people's attention on it where it didn't exist as much before.

I welcome it. More than that, it's the perfect opportunity to share it and get people interested. Also alternative retailers. We all know Target and Starcucks are already hurting from the boycott.

Yes of course… if you kill your enemies, they win.

I think a lot of them were already posted there, and it's easy to find pdfs of most of the standard works. We need them in a normalfag-friendly format, and pdf isn't one.

Did 6 Million Really Die? is probably the most well-known book on the Holohoax. The pdf I have is 41 pages, somebody could knock that in a couple one hour sessions and get it up on jewtube with a "BANNED FROM AMAZON" tag on it.

May have just been threats to smear Amazon as endorsing antisemitism.

If they refused to remove the books, it would have blown up into a bigger controversy.

There's already melodramatic articles which accuse Amazon of siding with Nazis with titles like "WHY IS AMAZON SELLING HOLOCAUST DENIAL AND ANTISEMITISM?"

Good thing I already bought my books. I even got the Ford translation off of Amazon. What a shame.

You would think, as capitalists, Amazon would say

"We're making a ton of money from people we disagree with, but they're buying our products"

And turn a blind eye to it. But for some reason capitalists right now are being fucking retarded and actually discriminating against their customers. See, Valve has it right where they just say "we don't care, what people buy and sell is their problem"

Because that's how it should be.

Bravo kike.

Reminder: the only cure for PTSD is suicide.

I'm sure this will only be the start of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they also tried banning the "against our better judgment" book in your pic, I've only read the public excerpt for it on her site, but it seems like a good account of how israhell was created.

Could always republish it with a slightly modified title fams.

Just share the digital copies like no tomorrow. This is the age of Kek.

This. Do as Assange did and put them up on /pdf/ if it's something that's hard to find or being banned. Share with fellow anons.

We need to compile a list of banned books from Amazon before they disappear down the memoryhole forever. We can also use this to promote revisionist material, there are a lot of people who read and collect banned books for the sole reason that they are banned, my local libraries have "banned book week" and I am going try to get revisionist books on the display. In addition to using 1984 and Brave New World as an instruction manual kikes are now adding Farenheit 451 to that list, is there any dystopia fiction the kikes will not seek to emulate? Whats next? Jesus christ.

Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil by Gerard Menuhin is also not showing up on results.

Michael Hoffman II's books are still on there surprisingly. The Great Holocaust Trial and Judaism Gods Discovered are great, get them while you can.

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres5/harwoodeng.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf

Maybe it's certain sellers being targeted first? There could be some correlation. Remove the bad goyim stocking up on these materials, and then clean up their own stock.

They'll go after the bigger sellers first which have the most market penetration and the most to lose if jews start boycotting them and advocating their useful idiots boycott them. Amazon's books aren't their only product and probably not even their most lucrative products, Jews could advocate boycotts of all Amazon products including their entire AWS infrastructure which probably makes them in the millions or billions in profit annually.

Do you have a link to that Eli Wiesel biography that Holocaust Handbooks published?

Checked for not surprising.

Look into Jeff Bezos, specifically his mom Jaclyn. I smell Jew.

bump

amazog

Jews are stupid.

Saw this on DS

By the way, what's the opinion of Andrew Anglin around here?

he tries way too hard for his own good. his articles leave out things you would find here. he crafts stories not with raw data but with his own angle.

dox and kill ALL ceo's and personnel of the big tech companies and the big media companies

Hi Andrew

Hi FBI

What about Peter Thiel?

Who helped fund Ron Paul, helped bring down Gawker, and was an early Trump supporter

It still reduces the rate of accidental encounters. Even if it's just a few, we see how valuable individuals are in spreading this stuff. It's high kikery, don't mistake it.

Peter Thiel is a libertarian sodomite. Supporting Trump doesn't make up for that.

Speaking of amazon, I was just looking at their list of Mein Kampf books. This is the problem with older books, there's always a dozen versions. Which is the ideal version?

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/165-2840346-4043829?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=Mein Kampf&rh=n:283155,k:Mein Kampf

He's also on the Bilderberg steering committee, but I guess he's one of those based nationalist Bilderbergers.

kek

I swear, sometimes I wonder whether normies are actually even sentient. Surely, even an abo could see through this shit. How fucking obvious does the kike need to be before people clue into this shit?

When it comes to Mein Kampf translations, the general opinion I've seen on Holla Forums (and shared by myself) is that the Stalag Edition is the most reliable.

It's still up on Amazon:
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Officially-Authorised-Translation/dp/1684185971/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489048169&sr=1-1&keywords=stalag edition

But the people who actually publish that particular version I linked are a pro-white publishing house called Ostara (whom I believe are based in the UK). Even though they're kinda low-profile and run on a minimalist budget, they put out top quality content on race, history, culture, philosophy, politics, and the JQ:

Ostara Publishing: ostarapublications.com/

Anyone else can feel free to share their preferred translations as well.

fucking spoiler that gore, god damn.

normies are note sentient. They are plebs, they are npcs.
they lack the ability for rational thought, instead they rely on instinct and programming to survive. It is up to the memesters to program the normies well. That's what we do.
We sway and convince, untill words no longer suffice.

How nice of amazon to create a list of books we should read.

Amazon have some horrendous employment practices, they are also rampant tax evaders worldwide sucking life from nations so as to add value to their corporation.

Normalfags love boycotts and such; we should push them in this direction.

Bad Goy, bad Goy, watcha gonna do when they come for you?

He knows.

FORD EDITION
FORD FORD FORD FORD FORD

Ive been telling you people to buy up all the physical copies of right wing literature that you can, eventually it will all be banned as racist.

Theres a book written on the translation controversy titled something like "Mein Kampf: A Translation Controversy" or something. I havent read it myself, or Mein Kampf, but I imagine that would be the way to go if you wanted to fully understand the different potential meanings. Ive tried learning a bit of German, it seems like a fairly complex language where X and Y can mean 2 different things, and then you combine them and it means some complex concept that is only vaguely related.
I could see how an amateur translation could have mistakes.

Don't we have sufficient online sources to not having to stoop to that? Our less fortunate white brethren would surely appreciate as well.

Youre buying them largely off a marketplace at 1$ per book and like 3.99 shipping, which mostly goes to the seller. Amazon makes a tiny cut of marketplace sales. Many libraries are dumping their books right now, some going back to before 1900… anything that goes against the cultural marxist narrative.
When things are only on a PDF, they can be censored and easily gotten rid of. We should be trying to grab up any valuable information the left wouldnt want us to have.
Also, be sure to read Hunter, even if its just in a pdf. Theres one on the archive file.

Yes, I've heard good things about the Ford translation and the book on the controversy of the translation authored by the name.

I've only read the Stalag Edition, but your best bet in trying to understand any controversial text in translation is to compare several authoritative translations.

So I would recommend comparing the Stalag Edition, the Manheim translation, the Ford translation, and the book on the controversy of translating Mein Kampf called Mein Kampf: A Translation Controversy by Michael Ford

Also, go to used/thrift book stores. Holy fuck, I went to one yesterday and spent 15$. Heres what I got.

Also, less importantly, Trudeaus book, a book on apehoop for a buddy, and another hardcover with like 1600 pages on Gardening, because why not. 15$. The paper alone is worth morth than that, almost all hardcovers in great condition. No need to pay the jew at Amazon, I might have paid for Catch 22 at full price otherwise, thats regarded as one of the great classics.

Took me 5 minutes to find all those, too. Wasnt even hard. I had so many books I had to stop looking because I couldnt carry them all.

so make a bigger deal out of it like we did with twitter? Make their stocks fall? Show displeasement towards them?

The best solution would probably be to figure out what online source is selling them, and then give them our business instead. If possible, find one owned by white people instead of kikes.

that is a good idea, compile a list right now and then paste it sometimes when asked for it?

Isn't Amazon owned by Jews in the first place?

Another great place is the library, as some sell their collection when it becomes aged. At fifty cents a book, I sometimes walked out with stacks of great stuff. On a few occasions they had entire sets of Loeb collection stuff, first and second editions. You can find some expensive, sometimes out of print books if you visit regularly.

yes

Like I said.

Oh, and I can now recommend this as something Holla Forums should absolutely be reading. Do we have a /pdfs/ of it?

Most sheeple dont know or care either way tbh.

20 years ago when I first got the tubes saying anything other than the status quo about the hall of cost was absolutely forbidden. Now that narrative has changed bigly to the point they are never going to stuff the genie back in the bottle, and it is only going to continue to increase.

If you're going to buy from an explicitly pro-white publishing house, Ostara is one of the best I've come across:

ostarapublications.com/

They publish lots of old books on race, culture, eugenics, art, religion, history, philosophy, politics, and the JQ that you can't find elsewhere. Some of the books they put out can be found online, but also they tend to publish more obscure ones that are harder to find.

As for popular revisionist books, their publishers tend to be a bit more dodgy. We might want to make an effort to find the actual publisher of each of those banned titles and compile a list of publishers we might support.

A very nice article on this exact same thread but a lot more in depth than OP's original post.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=148171

15% "acquisition fee" which is laughable terminology implying you get to keep a customer when in reality amajew does everything in it's power to keep that from happening plus an additional 5% for all media.

That doesn't surprise me at all, given the name Ostara (proper name for Easter). It's no wonder they're good. There are pro-whites in general that are like this that need support. Hardly anyone ever helps the real pro-whites and usually clusters around worthless e-celebs. Remember that, anons.

I'm actually glad about this since it can spell doom for them. As they've fallen for this, they have to take down all sorts of books now and not just cater to kikes. Books that offend Muslims and Hispanics and Blacks and Natives and Homosexuals and Trannies and whatever else. Eventually literature on amazon might as well not exist because almost nothing exists in literature that doesn't make someone extreme butthurt somehow. Countless kikes write plenty of Islamophobic literature for example. We should speed it up. It'll be the beginning of the end because no literati can support censorship of writing in any way shape or form due to the very real, as recent times have shown, slippery slope. They will have nothing.

I compared Stalag and Ford and i like Stalag better, but you have to compare it to the original german text to have any real good conclusion. Stalag looks simpler, maybe closer to the original, but i cant tell.

Remember Amazon Canada where the pooshitters wanted the India flag doormat removed. Funny how they didn't care about the Canadian flag one, but just shows how they never integrate so they should be removed.

gas the kikes, race war now!

confirmed, just searched a load of books I know were there a week or two ago and now getting
Is this not comparable to book-burning?

Perhaps this wiki page should now be updated
https: //en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon.com_controversies

Site's literally run by jews and they just send hordes to speak the loudest at you and the jew admins then ban you for hate speech and wrong think. Unless you can do it subtly and not get your edits undone, it's not worth bothering, which you probably won't because kikes don't consider censorship of any dissenting opinions to be controversy

they'd probably rewrite it to be from their perspective, praising the banning of books to be some great solution to antisemitic hate speech and wrong think

I have the one by James Murphy, was it bad?

The reason I mentioned it being that there is already a section entitled "Sale of revisionist and Holocaust-denying books" but the information within concerns 2013

Not posting the complete clip with the audio and the hurt spic.

Murphy's 1939 version is the best we have. The Stalag edition looks suspicious. Published by the publisher "EliteMinds" long after the war, based on a single surviving copy of a version that was given to British POWs in Poland and the translator is unknown. Yeah, sure, looks offical as fuck…

No.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/

You're a gatekeeper. Compare it to the German version, it's superior to the rest.

saged for blogpost tier thread

Nice contribution. Bump.

Man, the shills are really out in full force in this thread. The oven's heating up, kikes. You should've memed responsibly.

Certainly the jews don't understand how the Streisand effect works.

Bump

MONTHLY BOOK PACKS

The latest one just got released:

streissand effect

Here's a link to The Bad War: the Truth Never Taught About WW2 on >>>/pdfs/

>>>/pdfs/5507
>>>/pdfs/5508

Anyone got a pdf of "The War That Had Many Fathers"?

Why not play by the rules? Let's make a lawsuit scene out of banninh books about the holodomor or the armenian genocide.

Could you be a dear and post the other 15? I recently had a large operation and will have a lot of down-time the next few months, I would like some good reading material.

Every Holla Forumsack should read pic related, and Hunter is another good one.

All the packs (and monthly images) are at the mega.nz link. Check the individual files folder, because there are sometimes more .epubs and better pdfs in there than the monthly .zips

Thank you.

Where can I get these books for my Kindle now?

They're moving beyond revisionist material, Synagogue of Satan is gone now.

amazon.com/Synagogue-Satan-Updated-Expanded-Uncensored-ebook/dp/B007UFOJ5A

(checked)

This. (((Jeff Bezos))) is NOT our friend.
Trump needs to use Anti-Trust laws to go after tax-evading (((international))) corporations like Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. …

Wonderful digits!
Thiel is NOT our friend, but he is an enemy of many of our enemies.
I really thought he was Jewish, but I guess not…

Hello Kek, we're blessed with your presence!

What other book marketplaces are good alternatives to Amazon? I always prefer having a real book over a pdf.

Why is the Holocaust the only event everybody always cares about? Human history is filled with executions and mass murder of enemies, this is nothing new. They complain about non-history, yet through to the wind Bronstein and the Red Army, or the rest of the Jews in Eastern Europe. Hitler was pretty clear about all of that. The Jews were the obvious enemy.
Yet we are to believe this faith-over-fact conspiracy that the Third Reich gassed and cremated them in the timeframe given, with the technology they had access to, and with the methodology given?
Jews were shot and killed: no shit, that is what happens during war. People die, welcome to human history. Yet it's crickets when anybody mentions Ukrainians starving. But the gassings and cremation is only substantiated by eye-witness and appeals to authority.
"My friends swear we saw it happen, it's true! Oh, we also swear to have seen UFOs. Wait, why don't you believe me? What do you mean more evidence, are you an anti-alien?" Or simply because they said that they could meet the fifteen minute cremation figures (www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html) for multiple bodies in one oven, then that means it is feasible (despite modern ovens not being able to cremate that many bodies, or from the following: H.R.Haweis, Ashes to Ashes, William Eassie, Cremation of the Dead, Scientific American Vol. 30, May 9, 1874/Vol. 117, 1917, a roughly 50 pound child could be cremated in 25 minutes (vastly different in composition and weight than even a malnourished adult), and that a ~140 pound woman took 50 minutes, and a ~230 pound man took 55 minutes. On average, it was reported to take around 50 minutes.

It just doesn't make sense, why is the Holocaust the only event where the burden of proof is shifted or the bar is lowered?

fuck, it was in my shopping cart too.

Anyone know where else i could find it?

The Barnes Review carries it:
barnesreview.org/product/the-synagogue-of-satan/

And they added a "Banned by Amazon"category:
barnesreview.org/product-category/banned-by-amazon/

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock is also in the process of recording a free audio version - a chunk per week, I think:
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-the-2017-shows/

Just saw this on his website:
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/2017/03/09/amazon-has-banned-the-synagogue-of-satan-updated-expanded-and-uncensored/

Those fucking kikes…

Many thanks user

wew.
Just googled it, "Purim begins Saturday night, March 11 and continues through Sunday, March 12, 2017 (March 13 in Jerusalem)"

prepare for some more happenings this week

Holy fuck is such a thing even possible?
YOU CAN ACTUALLY POST THINGS IN A RELEVANT THREAD WITHOUT CREATING A GENERAL?

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD WITH ON-TOPIC POSTS. I THOUGHT EVERY TYPE OF POST NEEDED ITS OWN THREAD INSTEAD. WOW. THIS IS A SHOCKING NEW REVELATION.

Who would have thought that a news thread about a book seller banning books could possibly be a place for an on-topic book discussion?

Inconceivable.

Does your handler know that you're posting on image boards?

Chabad says "March 9&12. (The fast of Esther falls on Thursday while Purim is observed on Sunday)."
archive.is/gfCSF

user. Take me seriously for a minute. This is ground breaking information, we must inform the internet.

Nay, the INTERNETS. We must inform the internets about this groundbreaking new development.

After spending some time looking into it, I think that
Ford Translation = Stalag (depending on your taste)

The Ford Translation is the most readily understandable, and as this book was dictated and meant to be a speech more than a book, it stays truer to the author's intent.

does anyone have some of these books on pdf?

Thanks for the example of controlled opposition andnpay pill strategy, slip the poison in with the legitimate info.
Now we know which group is behind these "book packs."
No, fuck you, people can decide what to read by themselves.

Oh, and video related.
"Mayor of mgtow" channel is run by V.K.Clark, she writes the script andnpay even narrates it with a voice modulator.
Here is what she has to say about Varg.
what, you mean that one of the main mgtow channels is actually run by feminist SPLC shills for the purposes of using "mgtow" as a divide and conquer strategy on the right, as well as an attack against White fertility?
Yes.
She has other channels with the same name plus a number, where she uses her "real" voice and does anti-nationalist videos.
Yes it is, rhetorical style is virtually identical and the channel engaged in "contrived conflict" with various Renegade affiliates for mutual promotion.
Wake up, realise the depth of the subversion.

Oh, a little spoiler.
This particular shill collective (Renegade/V.K.Clark etc)can be identified by its constant reference to wolves.
Notice e in "mayor of mgtow not" video moist, there is a video called "wolf pack strategy."
So many links, somobvious and if the channels were not working together, "mayor of mgtow not" would have had the other channels using "his" name removed by YouTube when they did the first round of "contrived attacks" over a year ago.
Btw "he" didn't, because "he" is V.K.Clark/Sinead/Renegade.
Thy run mgtow sites to milk both sides of the fence,.

Very nice. Will browse after exorcizing windows 8. Y linux u so cunfusing?

Another one down.

Who wants to be that the Protocols are next?

*bet

Fag.

Honestly, people deserve this shitty world full of ba'al worshipping childfuckers, shadow governments, and billion dollar black holes of missing taxmoney. It's just a shame you and me get caught up in it, too. Fucking NPCs. The only regret I have is that they're too dumb to realize how hard they're being fucked, because man do they deserve the assrape. It's just astounding. You give them shitty jewed-up TV and some fast food and they sit there and accept doublethink and blatant lies and manipulation and the whole crooked, rotten swamp the kikes have turned the nation into. I feel no obligation to save the NPCs from what they've allowed to infest the nation.

Good effort, fellow nationalist!

lol butthurt

Does anyone have a list of these controlled opposition sites and who works with whom?

Red Ice Radio
Renegade Broadcasting
TRS
Daily Stormer
is that Morrakiu guy linked with them as well?

I was just beating myself up for spending nearly a grand on books last week. Not feeling quite so silly now that at least two of them were banned. I've got bills to pay, but in a couple of weeks I'll be ready for a second batch of roughly the same size. Thinking I'll start grabbing high quality copies of German war era films too, as no doubt the ones online are going to be shoah'd soon enough.

Once I've got all the classics, shit I don't know, I guess I'll buy a scanner or something and work on filling in holes on /pdfs/. Shit quality scans of beat up old books, just what everybody always wanted. Things are starting to get kind of hot.

(checked)
Fucking kikes. Nothing convinces me that something shady is going on more than censorship; the more they kvetch about Holocaust denial and the more laws they get passed forbidding even talking about it, the more I ended up looking into it and discovering their narrative wanting.

kys

stalag edition was the official english version printed for english POW's in the camps. i would say that should be the most accurate in portraying the ideas hitler had.

unless of course there has been some jewery going on when copying from original sources

Quite a bit of kikery according to the experts, but I don't know if you want to trust any of them either.

Having read all three I found Ford's to be the best balance of accuracy and easy reading. Stalag seems the easiest to get through by far, though something is definitely lost in character, as well as a few inconsistencies. And manheim is a fucking slog. I probably wouldn't have gotten through it if I hadn't carried around the same dog eared worn copy of it for over two decades. Dry doesn't even begin to describe it, and the constant good goy reminders did nothing to help.

Also, I came across this the while scraping for other books to add to the pile.

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Translation-American-Readers/dp/1937727572/

Anyone know anything about this, at all? I've read a couple of this guy's art books (Pastore), but I can't find anything about him translating Mein Kampf. Nobody seems to be talking about it, so I don't know what to think.

lol butthurt

thanks for the upload, bruv.

ignore the shills. I think some of them are auto-generated - they seem half gibberish. You've got lots of good stuff in here and your book packs are always an unexpected surprise. Please keep making book packs.

Ill second that, a lot of people appreciate your book packs.

do it
theres many quality tutorials on video editing

software from
thepiratebay.se
torrentz2.eu
qbittorrent 's builtin search engine
torrentfreak.info

Video editing isn't the issue, it's finding somebody with a good enough voice who's willing to record the audio.

Archives of old wikipedia articles compared to new are quite an eye-opener. Even before the social justice was as noticeable it was a pain, I can't imagine even bothering now.

I would have to look through old book packs, I think this is not likely to be deliberately subversive. Some of it, like Roger Stone, is not a great source but is something some of us would read and it would save people from buying it do people still buy books? But shit, it's not like you have to read it. I know I won't.

Some stuff like GRIDS Greg is more out of place, I have found disinfo where it came from other sources but it's introduction into the general alt-right sphere was through him. VK Clark is absolute disinfo and D&C cancer. I don't know which are the same people voice-acting (like sinead) and which just have similar handlers or writers but there is a lot of overlap. Considering muh mgtow and feminist tactics are usually used when they are trying to stir shit up I wouldn't be surprised (when they shill for their own stuff there is a bunch of false consensus and then a deathly quiet once they all move on.)

There was something about vkclark in another thread, do any of her videos ever have her talking on camera or is it always voice overs?

I've seen videos of her talking, but I'm not sure if any of them are still up or if she even has a jewtube channel anymore.

She seems sincere, but she has an internet drama problem. Before the MGTOW fags it was Renegade, and before that some Christian Identity blogspot that posted some of the shows she was on or something.

There were vids up recently, don't recall the name it was under now. Just haven't found anyone ever who could point to anything with her on camera
she puts out fake garbage at exorbitant prices, aka money-laundering

Women are especially bad about starting drama, but the incestuous way all these people focus on each other also leads me to believe they are supported by the same folks.

Bingo, she has a real problem with wallowing in unnecessary internet drama, but she has a decent history of autistic WWII research, and has done some good, genuine revisionism.

She doesn't call herself WN but it's clear in interviews she thinks ethnonationalism makes the most sense.

She's not liked because
- she says unkind (and unfair) things about the WN movement and ppl in it
- got into a long fight with Carolyn Yeager
- seemingly has a hard time cooling her jets
- she argues that there were a wider range of positions and attitudes towards race and race-relations in NSG (including among leadership) than both SPLC Jews and harder core WNs and NatSocs might want to believe
- disagrees with ppl like Richard Tedor that Hitler's motives for invading Poland was just about protecting Germanic people there.

Listen to some of the shows she did with Deanna Spingola or the Red Ice interview (second hour if you can) before you judge her. She's knowledgable and largely pro-NatSoc, and was/is friendly with older revisionists like Wilfried Heink and Friedrich Berg.

Tbh I think the hate for Greg Johnson is only a thing among anonymous nobodies and do-nothings and the "genuine fellow WNs, trust me" types we see so frequently on 8pol these days. If movement intellectuals and media producers actually had a problem with him, they'd dissociate from counter-currents - and that's just not happening.

I apologise for doubting you, I didn't check the mega link to check to see if it's the same stuff but if this is the book guy and you were absolutely right. I got pissed the time kamphy bumplocked the book thread but maybe I wasn't paying attention

holy shit, where ya from? I didn't know you could get that much cancer in two sentences.

If you're for real, I appreciate a few books you made available in the past but kindly fuck off and never return.

*shrugs* nobody cares "genuine fellow WN" - but what I'm saying is true. The sort of ppl who are published at counter-currents or occidental observer understand what the priorities and goals are, and aren't distracted by this lame shit. This really isn't the time to let infiltrators and spergy kids police our movement.

*tips* and what might those be according to our learned brethren, fellow WN? Am I signalling too hard against our heterosexually challenged fellow-travelers?

Counter currents isnt actually gay. The pro-gay article on it was posted from an editorial 10 years earlier before he was redpilled by some butthurt guy who had a feud with him. Just read the comments. He even asks “why do you postthis.my views on homosexuals have long since changed“

(checked)
(checked)

White genocide is our primary concern, and faggotry contributes to white genocide. Anyone who is pro-fag is not anti-white genocide, not fully anyways, not when it means they have to personally stop being degenerate.

The trips

Checked. They've never read counter-currents, and never will. They've got a meme folder and a .txt file outlining Alinskyite disruption tactics, that's it. What we're seeing here is Alinsky's rule #4: they know we generally disapprove of homosexuality, so they're making it a shit test, trying to create a schism in the movement around Greg Johnson. But it's a spectacular failure because literally NOBODY who's out there actually doing shit is biting - only "trust me fellow WN you really don't want me to call you gay" anons with a VPN and suspiciously thin knowledge of the scene.

lolwut? multiple faggots there but only an article can be pro-gay?

are you fuggin giddin me?

Debating the Holocaust is gone, although it still appears on my purchase list and I can still deliver it to my Kindle.

…the tragedy is that some of these ppl are genuinely retarded enough to conflate not wanting to have a destructive movement-wide degeneracy witchhunt with being pro-fag, and with supporting white genocide. Once the witchhunt starts, infiltrators will just keep pouring fuel on the fire.

wew

yeah, we have standards, not being a fag is a relatively easy standard to keep. The percentage of fags is much like the percentage of jews, tiny but making up a disproportionate amount of the alt-right. If you aren't controlled op I would wonder why all the fags are drawn to it.

no one has given a fuck in a while and if you wouldn't have included whatever the fuck it was in the image no one would even have given him you a thought.

you think we're hiding because we don't mince words? Or are you projecting and samefagging?

and that's exactly what it is to you.

If we had people actually trying to not include fags and kikes, we wouldn't be giving our enemies such easy targets. It's like you decided to have an anti-nigger policy, then let in a whole bunch of niggers and then complained about 'witchhunts' afterwards.

They could infiltrate us any time, and either their info would seem ludicruous or they can take us at face value. this isn't cuckchan or trs, and we're not hiding behind irony or shifting the overton window or other edginess.

Greggy said that in September.

He's saying the movement changed,not his views on his own sexual deviancy.

Why are you defending Groindr Greggy, who says the Holocaust happened and won't happen "again", in a thread about the jewish crackdown on revisionism?

The jews have made no attempt to get The Homosexual and the Negro or New Right vs. Old Right pulled from Amazon, why's that?

Glad I bought that one, it was from some different site but whatever.

Daily reminder, Amazon took down 1984 once and it received a big backlash.

AYO HOL UP THERE FOR A SEX

Which site? I'm having a hard time finding a site that actually has it in stock.

Not to defend the kikes running the place, but that wasn't censorship, it was somebody selling ecopies they didn't have the rights to and amazon revoking the unauthorised copies. A major fuckup, no doubt, but it wasn't this.

Unless something else happened that I didn't hear about.

FUCKN HOMOS FUCKN PPL WHO DON'T AGREE WITH ME 100% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is my movement now and I say NOTHING gets done until we purge anyone who isn't 100% perfect, trust me you don't know who I am but I am definitely one of you!

also, more on-topic they were doing this on HER behalf earlier on, and anyone that palled around with her.
Amazon has a different style of 'softban' for books that are heeb-friendly but not deep-state friendly, they simply blast it and 0 everything out, making it look like it never sold a copy and was always out of print.
amazon.com/Scapegoat-Story-American-Blamed-Travel/dp/1563527472
I saw this one during the primaries, it got a slight spike of notice due to Trump attacking Jeb on 9/11, had some people complaining it was unavailable even though it was perpetually "on order"
Now it just plain has no information at all. All reviews wiped, expected pricing wiped, looks to normies like someone got distracted halfway through adding it and never came back to finish.
Also attempts to list it by people that owned copies were also deleted, and marked in the system as sold for 0.01
So there's been some funny business going on for awhile with 'damaging narrative' books. Mostly the ones on the 'drier' side that are full of legal transcripts and the like. (this deals explicitly with the commission and all its failings and intentional oversights, rather than 'general ninerleven trutha')
They don't seem to care about being exposed overseas as all the drug-running books are unharmed, but if it exposes them on their home turf specifically they have a tendency to get blanked like this. note: don't know whether the deletions were automated or manual, so if someone does have a backup copy they're welcome to try it now that the election is over

Which distro did you pick? I first used it over 5 years ago, but I remember it being easy to adjust to.

Yesterday searching about this yielded links to dozens of right wing blogs, now only one or two show up and at the top it's amazon links for goy approved literature.
Anyone else noticing this?

Has anyone read this book?

The best book to red-pill newbies and even of interest to the most seasoned experts to the JQ and explains the entire history of WWI, WWII and the jewish plan for global domination of the West, in the simplest most concise readable form is
The World Conquerors - The Real War Criminals
by Marschalko, Louis (1958)

Online html edition here.
http:// educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml

Loads of resources for pdf scans of the book one you can find here
https:// katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/the-world-conquerors-by-marschalko-louis1.pdf

I don;t see this book mentioned much here on Holla Forums, yet it's the best most engaging and easy to read full explanation of all events of the last century in a book a child could understand, yet it's clearly written by a genius National Socialist who actually fought against the kikes.

Won't ever order anything from Amazon again.

Maybe this is why there were so many (((incidents))) in the past month. Every holiday they have is always about remembering some shoah.

No they just pulled everything 1984 related off their site.

And here: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=7

All the books you can also download for free.

I wonder if you're the user I pointed them out to in that white history/art thread last year.

Thirded.

It's not like these are the only thing I choose my books from, but they do have things I wouldn't have heard of in them.

Time to stop using Amazon then.

M. King books are still available on Amazon. What does Holla Forums think of his books? Is he a shill?

They will allow the books only as long as their sales don't get to a certain point where the material gain would outweigh the risk. They probably accout for a majority of the small sales as per course — the fringe audience being the only people who would buy it, and their minds unshakable. So they will allow it to greater muddy information. However the second they see a spike in unaccounted for sales, they'll pull it. Don't you see? This was a sign people are waking up. The books started flying off the stock shelves and became too noticeable,

Here you go ban-happy chan:
codoh.com/library/document/4266/?lang=en

Standards are there to be broken - and the people who break them are there to be excluded.

Striving for a society where we can maximize the expression of ourselves is a basic human trait. Jews are just a lot more heartless about it. Obsessed with hedonism and destruction instead of construction.

faggot
archive.fo/j0m1p

Genuinely fucking retarded.

there's another reason, but considering you and are outsiders, no need to educate you

lel

fug, i had a pretty large red pill books list.

Why the fuck isn't this stickied? There were over five worthless threads pinned to the front page two weeks ago, but pleb-friendly evidence of the kikes overplaying their hand doesn't deserve notice?

bump

Holocaust Industry by Finkelstein banned

A jew whose parents were in Auschwitz

bump for important thread

amazon is allowed to operate in a permanent state of bankrupcy, by the jewish creditors and Wall Street. We should attack amazon's stock price, many times when people have bet against they lose as Wall Street keeps propping it up. It doesn't make economic sense. Then when I read this telegraph.co.uk/technology/amazon/12137396/Amazon-planning-to-open-400-physical-bookshops.html
Finally, it all makes sense. Amazon is a 1984/fahrenheit 451 vehicle, it's purpose is to destroy all goy booksellers, to establish a monopoly on goy books, and then from this position of market dominance (((they))) will be able to remove all bad goys books from circulation. Permanently. Boycott amazon, support you local goy revolutionary book seller

This is pretty fuckin important, it would reduce our only medium left to the internet, and that has it's own ways of being shilled, sockpuppeted or censored to death.

Local bookstores have all but dried up already. This is another blow they didn't really need, but will ultimately hurt places like barnes and nobles more than anything else.

ebay has gotten pretty good at squishing anyone who rubs against the narrative. Assuming the trend continues we're going to be shit out of luck when looking for a place to buy properly made used copies.

Are there any other stores where I can buy these books

barnesreview.org
holocausthandbooks.com
shop.codoh.com

I've considered buying Irving's books, Hitler's War in particular. Is the Millennium edition okay?

I'm just slightly concerned, since that version dates back to 2002, when he got courtraped into bankruptcy, so I just want to make sure he didn't have to poz it up or anything before I drop any cash on it.

They banned a jew's book? wow

Unfortunately I have never in my life stepped foot in a privately owned used books store. I've only seen chain stores. Maybe it's just suburbia, I don't know.

Anybody feel like uploading the pdf versions?

>they removed only 3 or 4 book titles

One book is already too much.
And you know how they'd react if a bookstore would ban (((their))) books.