Hello darkness my old friend

hello darkness my old friend.

Chinks literally only like mindless action like Fast and Furious. They just want to get off their 12 hour shift in the smog factory, cook up some ramen in gutter oil, then watch explosions in an air conditioned thearte. Kino is too good for them.

The true hallmark of big budget kino.

I don't expect many in China have any reference to the first blade runner, and the cultural concepts of our version of a future probably seem more alien than our current ones, the only similarity chinese might draw is the architecture between blade runner LA and the sprawling mega-cities like Shanghai or Beijing, but they can see that with a simple stroll through the streets.

Geostorm on the other hand, seems like the perfect fodder to the Chinese for water cooler hatewatch commentary on "stupid American's actually believe this crap", so no wonder it's popular over there.

Racists btfo!

Trump. Netflix. The state of Holla Forums. All symptoms of the same disease. Cut the cancer out of America. Gas anyone with an IQ under 105.

Yes, the complete depopulation of USA territories would benefit the whole world.

Stop the fucking presses.

HaHaaa

hmm I'm confused I thought they would be all about borderline propaganda that is basically saying they will rule the world in the future.

well, they didn't like the original Star Wars after premiering 4 decades later.

I remember seeing many Japanese signs (and Sony), not Chinese.

Consiering how the quality of test has fallen over the last 2-3 decades, make that 130.

I can't tell sloperunes apart honestly

Japanese usually has hiragana and katakana mixed in, or is entirely kana.

lol it'd be really funny if we got a youtuber (chris ray gun?) to react to this. He could show that pic and play "♬Hello Darkness My Old Friend♬" and just zoom in on Harrison Ford's face. I can see it now. lol

then there would be no more lefties on Holla Forums

You are right. Without drumpflets artound to trigger lefties would have better things to work on, like curing cancer, exploring space, openning the interacial breeding grounds.

Its Japanese, its left over from the first being made at a time when it looked like Japan was about to become the economic super power.

wow,soundee likee bladee runee movee

me no likee reelee lifeee stuffee

me wannee escapeee