Grizzly Man

Well… that's some foreshadowing he got there.

He may not have wanted them, but he had big balls.

Too bad the bear ated them.

I can't bear this film.

It sucks that not only he died but his brings his gf with him too.

Absolutely unbearable

Was it autism?

The opposite he loved too much.

The opposite, he loved too much

The epitome of the fucking fuckers that let rapefugees in, he led his girlfriend to be eaten. I wished I had the audio recordings of their death.

You again Mr. Pun?

BIG BEAR COCK

It ain't fair, man.

He was alright until he brought the girl

the only fair in this world is the county fair

I laughed threw the whole thing!

Deep down people despise victims and love proactive people, regardless of how foolish their actions were. Who could have thought?

Problem with Treadwell is he goes all his way being too close with the bears that they get used to humans. This is discussed within that movie. Treadwell critics worry that with the bears being too used with humans they might become more easier to target by poachers otherwise they will be bolder towards humans and lead to someone else getting eaten. In a way they might be right, as not only Treadwell and his gf died, the bear that eat him as well as another bear that tries to attack the rescue team got killed. Not long after his death apparently poachers manage to kill bears again in that area. Also, Treadwell constantly treating the bears like some anthropomorphic characters from Disney film, when they are at the end of the day, are dangerous beasts.

You will never convince your girlfriend to be eaten by a grizzly

Why live?
;_;

world renown bearfucker. This guy died while trying to molest a bear cub. The momma bear caught him and tore his useless body apart.

I guess Timothy didn't tread so well.

I really hated that whole narrative in the film. Werner Herzog should never biography movies, it's a stain on his career.
And the reason why they treat him like a retard is because he was a loser who wanted to feel important, which I think everyone on the internet can relate to if they're not assholes trying to pretend they're better than other people by being above that.

tbh when i watched the movie i got the impression that this guy was really really fucked in the head due to drugs that he took in his youth
he probably wanted to get eaten and become one with the bear or something similarly shamanic
too bad that he sacrificed the woman besides him

I always suspected that was the case. Grizzly Man is an amazing movie but Treadwell definitely gave off those bearfucker vibes, like he wasn't just out there to observe. He spent years working up the courage to fuck a bear and it got him killed.

This is widespread?

C'mon, we've all seen worse. Someone has access, stop being stingy.

dances with bears

this is a good black comedy

and how!

He's a fag, always was. That's why he was an alcoholic and drug-user, that's why he retreated up there in the wilderness. Listen to him, he's a faggot and he can't deal with it.

He was fucking his girlfriend every night up there

Treadwell was a retard though. He got way too close without backup and saw them as cartoon bears rather than animals that can and will eat you if they get hungry enough. Irwin did crazy shit, but he kept himself and his family safe. The stingray stab was a freak accident and died within seconds. Treadwell got eaten by his "friends" in a very painful and slow way. His gf ended up freaking out and she met a similar fate.

In other words, Irwin>>>>>>>Treadwell

I think the audio was destroyed.

There are people that fuck cars and trucks. There are going to be bear fuckers out there, but I don't think Treadwell was one of them. Who knows though.

Why didn't anyone do something to stop him? Wasn't he slowly withdrawing from normal society and shit?

He kept managing to evade the park rangers and everyone else just saw him as an entertaining oddball

He's a fag in denial.

Fag spotted

Not exactly, the bear that ate him wasn't from that territory. He didn't know it.

Someone who treats bears like a pet dog is genuinely insane. They probably knew he was retarded and held off eating him until they had no choice.

He was a leftist hippie degenerate.

A crazy guy managed to constantly slip through the fingers of park rangers? Sounds almost comical until you remember how fucking huge some national parks are.
I remember talking with a friend about the weirdo, and he mentioned how Grizzly Man gradually withdrew from society until he was basically Varg levels of crazy (minus larping as a viking). He probably would have lived if someone in his family had him sectioned in a mental hospital, but they probably just wanted the dude gone.

Give me a break, dicks are dicks, if you're terrified of sucking one it's probably because you're gay

t. faggot

yeah dude, fuck those retarded little kids that get raped by pedo's, little pussies should have fought em off, I would have

You can control bear with firm hand.

this tbh

I laughed hard. Weird how Burkley has been hated for so many years.

Why does everyone ridicule this guy so much? He knew what he loved doing, and did it.

And it got him eaten. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Mental cripples always hate free spirits.

GET THE PAN!!! GET THE PAN!!!

You can have firm arm ripped off torso with bear. This is what happens before credit roll

Bears are faggots. Give us the tape.

Is this why people call you niggers pedophile failed-normalfags?

Not everyone, but Timothy Treadwell was a faggot. Have you heard him talk about women? He's a fucking fruit.

Maybe they ridicule him because he played with bear shit?

I think the idea was to eliminate his scent so he'd blend in

Did you forget about the scene where the motherfucker was like:
Yeah, totally sane.

treadwill was a liberal hippy douche who probably jerked off to trees.

The world is fair if you're not a buttfucking retard.

BEAR, PLEASE STOP!
PLEASE STOP, BEAR!

Holy fuck, why isn't this a meme by now?

Very true.

You say that but women make excuses for their boyfriends who rape their daughters, those same women would probably send someone to jail for owning cp if they were on a jury.

fucking slavs