LIVE: FBI Director Comey Gives CyberSecurity Speech

Didn't see a thread on this and just discovered the live feed about 20 minutes in. He just finished talking about recruiting for the FBI.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=61445
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Realistically, how much of a disqualifier are things like being a frog worshiping natsoc shitposter?

None at all if enough anons get recruited and take over the organization entirely. He said their only challenge in getting qualified people is that they can't pay much, but we already do it for free.

>also Russia is in every one of our back doors at the request of Trump

We are filled with cyber trained talent… Does he mean us??

Looks like anons are going to play CAT and rat with the blessing of Mr.President

Nydia Velazquez in the background

The FBI is one of the only alphabets that I'd consider working for tbh. Also, the low pay seems like an effective way to weed out people with weak morals who just want personal gain.

You still haven't signed up?

The pay is meaningless, its not like anons are living like kings anyway. The chance to get some kike pedos and get paid for it is more than many could've dreamt

That sounds entirely reasonable.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Don't let this slide. This new cyber group is literally going to become the anti-CIA, now with official aproval.

I believe he meant in comparison with the competition.

What stupid fucks fail to realize is that the rules for HUMINT on the internet is not the same as HUMINT in real life and SIGINT in and of itself will not fulfill online HUMINT. The signs of similarities and differences are all there, along with the typical social engineering tactics. However there are distinct differences such as skepticism forming from the nature of the internet and the inability of knowing who you're talking to. For example, telling someone to not do something online using implied authority would likely have an opposite effect, as is shown time and time again by stupid fucking shills who come on here. By trying to play "I'm one of you!" or "I know what I'm talking about!", it only comes off as someone who doesn't want you to know something. You cannot prove or disprove you are who you imply to be so the assumption is you're Barbara Streisand telling people to not look at your house. This is different than in real life, where you are a known member of a group or an authority figure. Human instinct and groupism is far more compliant in a face-to-face situation.

His speech is around 1:07:00,

The FBI protects Pedophiles and International financial criminals, that is why they look for people that seemingly don't care about money, they are looking for the IDIOT in you to be them

I believe you meant CIA, the FBI are not the ones controlling murrican politics via pedo films

Mad CIAnigger is mad.

t.

This is a recruitment thread, isn't it?

Pretty obvious. If you were the president and the CIA went rogue, who would you call to help? By the speech and recent events, it looks like obongo left the FBI fucked up and understaffed, while giving the CIA billions of dollars under the table. US security is compromised as far as cyber security goes, so they need to reform things and get new guys, as he stated, to grow a counter to the CIA. Who better than anons who already hated them anyway?

Neat

Had Obongo this many briefings in such a short time?

When you think about it hiring our best and brightest to counter the CIA is one of the best things that you could do.

We fucking hate the CIA and have for a long time.

If the FBI knew what they were doing they'd take over Halfchan, eliminate censorship, and use it to crowd source intelligence against the CIAniggers.

It's certainly worth considering. If I were 20 years younger, joining the FBI to fight the CIA would be my dream career.
(checked)
The willingness to do it for free makes you more qualified than anyone else. The pension and government issued firearm are just the icing on the cake.
(checked)
That's probably the plan.

I hate to break the news to you 12 year olds but during the reagan, bush, clinton, bush administrations it was the glorious FBI doing all the domestic black bag duty. The patriot act really cleared the way for where we all are today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

but free free to reject information from someone who lived through all of it.

if you've ever spent anytime looking in to pizzagate, why do these rumors persist? This shit could have really been ended except it reach as high as the presidents then. I worry that in twenty years nothing will be done about the Clinton foundation, podesta, and your kids will end up doing the same as you have been here.
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=61445

Seems more like a honeypot.

Can't be arsed to find the Comey in the Haystack