In A Predominantly Christian Country, Why Is Jewish Humor So Popular?

Why are Jews so gosh darn funny Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/melting-pot-jew-said-negroes-were-ugly-less-intelligent-and-less-ethical-but-hoped-whites-would-mix-with-them-anyway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans have been deliberately turned into Cultural Jews.
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/melting-pot-jew-said-negroes-were-ugly-less-intelligent-and-less-ethical-but-hoped-whites-would-mix-with-them-anyway/

The Media is controlled by Jews, is full of Jews and the only comedy commercialized is made by Jews.
It's like, people have no choice. Actually, now with Youtube, those Jewish things are tanking to oblivion.

Nepotism.

Americans being idiots also helps

They will still have banks

That's why they are successful at anything.

Sad!

You'd have to be the biggest shabbos goy to buy this book.

I've come to the realization long ago that whites aren't funny. Jews and blacks are funny and whites adopted their humor, tbh. Holla Forums likes to say the left can't meme but imo memes were born out of Jewish humor. Perhaps I'm just a neophyte when it comes to comedy but the only examples that come to mind that represent white humor other than a few comedians(who might just be using Jewish humor to begin with)are knock knock jokes and Jesters.

*YAWN*
filtered

Evil Nazis, amright?

Jews turned Americans into copies of themselves. materialistic, selfish, dirty, and greedy.

I think a lot of why Jews are so big in the comedy landscape is due to their style of comedy. A lot of it goes into two categories: toilet/infantile humour, and neurotic humour. The former works exceedingly well on stupid people and young people (particularly boys); Adam Sandler doesn't have a career without this demographic. Amy Schumer is super guilty of this in regards to targeting the female demographic. I don't know how many people here have actually seen The Leather Special but it genuinely is an hour of material where 90% is literally nothing but how slutty and gross she is. The "Muh vagina" meme is attached to her for a very good reason. The latter works very well with women since they tend to skew more towards being neurotic than their male counterparts; modern feminized men also have becoming more this way through the years. A lot of the "Woah is me, I'm so inadequate, fuck my life lol" humour appeals to that.

Obviously this is all armchair psychologist-tier observations and it's not to say that there aren't funny Jews or even that there isn't a place at all for the types of comedy mentioned, however, a lot of the most influential comics fall into providing stupid shit for even dumber people.

See:

The Media is Jewish. If they're selling comedy, it will be Jewish comedy, no questions asked.

I'm well aware of that. I just wanted to provide some more insight other than than Jews gonna Jew.

this.

none of the best comedy sketches i've seen have been written by jews.

This sounds like jewish privilege to me.

I've seen one Jewish comedian that made me laugh pretty hard.
He goes on stage looking as stereotypically jewish as possible (literally comes out dressed as a rabbi, might even be a rabbi), and he delivers his jokes in this really dry tone of voice.
He doesn't do any of the retarded LOL SO WHACKY SOUND EFFECTS AND SPUTTERING to signal when you're supposed to laugh either, and iirc he didn't really delve into scat humor.
I'm trying to remember his name and I fucking can't.
Though for the most part I agree with you.

I think brian regan and jim gaffigan are funny, and they don't use childish or toilet humor, they make humor out of observations of every day life, which seems wholesome to me, in a non Holla Forumsshitter way.

The only Jews that can get a laugh out of me are Larry David and the ones who made Airplane, though it wouldn't have been the same if you had terrible actors doing the comedy there.
The thing that can send me into a giggle fit are Who's on First, but I dunno if Abbott and Costello were kikes.

When is there going to be affirmative action for comedy?

Abbott was Anglo I believe and Costello was Italian.

Anglos have always been cultural jews.

Because jews are clowns. The big noses are a dead giveaway.

says who, the jews?
even niggers are better comedians than them

REPORTED for antisemitism

Yeah and when was the last time you heard anybody say anything good about Brian Regan? He's norm macdonald's favorite comedian but that's fucking norm, not some jew producer with power.

I work as a janitor and today there was this really bad shit stain in one of the toilets, had to scrub it for five minutes. Later, when I was leaving work, this jew came up to me and said "shit happens, eh goyim? hehehehehe" Before I could even shout "Gas the kikes!" (which I practise in front of a mirror every morning, five sets and five reps) he metamorphosed into a bat and flew away.

Because jews make kino that cumskins eat up.