Hapas are not allies

For those of you who still believe that half-asians are our allies, stop. If r/hapas is any indication, they are weak, feminine, resentful people who refuse to take responsibility for their own weakness as men, so instead they blame their problems on whites. They have repeatedly declared themselves enemies and reject any olive branch given to them. Those people are not allies.

why the fuck said they were? mixed race "people" are worse than full-blown non-whites because they are prone to psychological disorders

what the hell is this thread? Did the hapas bully you?

Well, actually, hapas tend to be de-facto white supremacists and hate asians.

Wow, really?

Fuck off, hapa scum.

unproductive d&c thread

Muh BASED non-whites amiright.

The autistic cuckchan trash that have infested the board.

"allies"? what the fuck are you, an SJW?

this cultmarx language-bending is making my CTR-sense tingle

Glad thats what you're assuming out of your dumbfuck lack of knowledge of your enemy.

Sometimes.

I do not think that Hapas are going to help us or would even be useful allies. However, I am open to anything that helps secure the existence of a White homeland.

If there was some Hapa army like in Murdoch Murdoch that would fight with us against the Jews, I'd do it.

But realistically, that will not happen. Mixed race people are like the Jews. They have no homeland and no culture. What would they even be fighting for besides themselves? Doesn't mean I have no sympathy for them, but I doubt they'd be helpful to anyone.

pic related, is OP

Why would you think any non-white is our ally?
Dont you know we remind those fuckers of God? How could they not hate us, seeing they worship the, "god" of their own flesh.

Anyone have the original version of this?

This. non-whites will never be allies, because they will inevitably work to benefit themselves….because they are NOT us, no matter how delude themselves.

Get the fuck back to cuckchan with your slide thread, I've never read anyone say something like that on here.

white/jomon japanese hafus uncorrupted by western (((education))) are the aryans that jews fear most

Why make them at all?

DELET THIS, am a hapa.

I'm your greatest ally oy vey please don't lynch me on the day of the rope I'm honorary : ^ )

>>>/oven/

my bad