Catchy As Fuck Game Music

Played this game for like 20 minutes, 6 months ago, been humming this shit ever since.

Post a theme song catchier than this shit
Protip: You probably might be able to

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tak_music/enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=chuUxbtu2hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok OP

I prefer this one.

Portal 2 has loads of songs that get stuck in your head

I was listening to the NMH soundtrack and realized the NMH theme is Rave On but catchier.

I fail to hear the similarity

Obligatory

It's mostly the first bit. How the beat seems to be like a hill, slowly going up and down at the same sort of beat. Also, the three beats at the end of a segment, but I'm not a musician so I don't know how to describe it. I mean, if I heard it during a stage when going through the enemies to reach the boss, I'd think it was the same theme, at least.

Another obligatory

Odd, I don't remember any of Portal 2's music.

My fucking nigger

Shovel Knight also has one of the catchiest soundtracks ever

damn straight

Some games do that.
Sometimes the soundtrack simply doesn't work. In my case, I had played through Max Payne in it's entirety without music.
And Halo 3 with no sound at all.
Metro 2033 had a fucked up sound balancing glitch where EVERYTHING played at the same volume.
The Suffering also suffered from audio missing left and right. I don't recall ANY music.

Danny Baranowsky does nice music

You're in luck, because 3D World went full jazz for its OST, and it's fantastic.

That's because Jake Kaufman is a fucking god.

Speaking of No More Heroes

shit yeah

Crystal Bearers had unusually good music, and I wish they'd let loose and do more like it again.

I like this track way more than I should.

Wasn't he a massive SJW? I thought Edmund got rid of his ass because he was acting like such a bitch.

The entire ost is fantastic. It was really unexpected when I played it.

Right? I think the soundtrack is most or all of the reason I want to replay the game.

What? Halo 3's music fits the game pretty well. Not as memorable as Halo 1 music, but I'd say it does it's job.

Halo 3's soundtrack is one of the only reasons to play the game

Classic is better

According to Edmund's blog they stopped working together because Edmund wanted a different musical style to Mewgenics, and got somebody else. Danny claims he doesn't license the BoI and Super Meat Boy soundtracks to them because he doesn't feel the small amount of exposure is worth it.
I hope it's just some childish falling out, and not some SJW stuff.

Danny definitely had some SJW shit stuff on his Twitter. Back when GG was starting out he was vehemently against it with some pretty PC nuances. I wish I could remember more but I don't follow internet drama bullshit.

Melee's soundtrack might have the best original tracks out of any Smash game.

Shit, this is really really good.

No clue why it got removed but this is what was posted.

The biggest failure of Smash 4 was not bringing back Fountain of Dreams.

Sorry was trying to post this one
soundcloud.com/tak_music/enjoy
Couldn't find it on youtube

Fuck, now I gotta spend the day finding and downloading the soundtrack/s for this. These are fantastic.

This game was my fucking jam as a kid. To this day I still hum this theme to myself even after not playing this game for at least 5 or 6 years.

Muh nigga

no

But wasn't that basically a shitty remix of this?

ya'll niggas don't even cool ball

Every song from the Sonic 2 soundtrack is a fucking banger.
This one stands out to me, despite the amount of times I died on this level as a bab.

Every soundtack in this series is so fucking good

Wario Land was the shit.

idk this has been on my mind for a week

Truly a GBC masterpiece

It refuses to leave my head.

MML2 had its downfalls, but the soundtrack was boss

I hate when games use common public-domain songs. MML2 is a pretty bad offender for that.

Yes it is.

Still find myself humming it from time to time.

I didn't use an anime girl image?

I don't know how rap music came to be some of the most memorable stuff in a Sonic game but it happened

Why is that bad? Mozart is great.

Nothing wrong with the song. But when the music is used in a game it takes me out of the game as I recognize the classical piece. And then I'm stuck wondering "Does Mozart still live in the Megaman Legends Universe?"

I wanted to do this in my game, now I don't know.
I prefer Fritz Kreisler and Bach tho.

Go obscure.
I liked the music Monster Girl Quest, didn't realize almost every song was public domain.

try not whistling to this song

Who knew Hitoshi Sakimoto made songs as catchy as this?

I wish Chicken Invaders stuck to .mod music instead of that generic epic shit

Me. I knew.

(The two separate folders are because the one on the left is exclusively on Dropbox's servers and the one on the right is all the stuff I keep locally).

God Taste

Come on, man

i want to make love to one of those bee fairies

bee fairy casts power-up

You mean these ones?

I had to play it on a monitor with no speakers.

absolutely

best n64 soundtrack

Tim Follin up in this motherfucker. It's a shame a lot of the games he made music for ended up sucking.

This whole game. Music made by the guy behind Jet set radio

youtube.com/watch?v=chuUxbtu2hw

Agreed.

We will never get a 3D Punch-Out with Arcade/SNES characters.

Dat Elvis

rip my lungs and ribcage

You forgot one of the catchiest pieces from 3D World, OP. You need to step up your game.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't take it so literally.

Oh, you made it sound like you played it with no music because you hated the soundtrack.