Stranger Reddits / Reddit Things

Are any of you goyim watching the new season of Stranger Things™? It's out on Netflix™, only $10.99!

Are there opening scenes where the boys make out with each other?

Thanks to nationalized rights distribution I couldn't pay for it even if I wanted to.

Thank's to the world wide web, I can watch it anyway.

If you get rid of the parasites between content and customer, you might just earn my money. Until then, keep crying about shooting yourself in the foot and blaming others for it.

Are you, or are you not interested in watching prepubescent boys kiss?

It's kino tbh

Who's the little loli with the long blonde hair? I don't remember her.

i want to have sex with the girl and make the black kid watch

No, a multi-cultural gang of punks steal and are chased by cops in a car chase. 1 white man, 1 white women, 1 black man, 1 poo-in-da-loo women, and 1 mystery meat nigga.

Portman wannabe a shit, Dyer is the superior waifu.

Why now that would be Millie Brown user! :)

uh duh

its time to stop obsessing over underage women

that particular woman is 20 years old

stop demonising grown women simply for looking a bit young.

Is that girl that's "mad Max" gonna get BLACKED and OINKED at the same time?

They are taking it too far. Seriously. Stop that.

Oh boy, I'm sure am, (((Samuel)))! Who doesn't like a show that has a 110% approval rate on /r/series?

of course it does. after all, it was featured on Rick & Morty

Literally the only guy that's drawn remotely well is the cop. Probably traced given how different he looks to the rest.

Well of fucking course. It's become a sick game at this point.

Apparently the kiss wasn't originally in the script, I wonder ﴾﴾﴾how﴿﴿﴿ that got changed…

Jesus Christ these literal cucks make me sick.

gg (((hollywood)))

I can't watch shows with kids in them. They suck at acting, and you just know they were molested by some sick kike producer to get the part.

I've seen the documentary about it, i want to point out that the weakest get the more attention, thus roles; strong kids (or you know, just straight) don't let a grown man fuck with them. Kikes pray on weak faggots, and that's what end up on screen; Weak faggots.

OMG pop culture reference xDDDD

So I played a little Holla Forums bingo and we have

I was just waiting for them to make Max's brother a closet homo and that being the reason why he lashed out. All in all it was boring, unnecessary, too long and repetetive. There was too much goddamn contrived drama to keep the characters apart so they couldn't just solve this problem in like five minutes. A desprate attempt to make a one hit wonder work twice.

Fuck this faggot bugman show

if you like this you seriously need to step back and look at yourself.

this is the show title from now on

Holy shit I couldn't believe they were so fucking lazy when I saw that. I don't think I can go on. Not like they were giving me a lot of reasons to keep going anyways, I might just skip ahead to the Diversity Squad episode to see the cringe first hand and leave it at that.

This show has is fair share of jewish anti-white propaganda, but I think someone was tired of this shit and quietly made so that Steve, a young white man, is the biggest hero of the show:

If they'll destroy the character in season 3 or 4, it means the jews will have noticed.

I'm enjoying it so far, tbh. It's not great or anything but it's a good distraction if you don't have anything to do.

Hopper is a pretty good charactre too

Its a good show but it's fanbase will be rick and morty tier by next season.

Steve and Dustin were the best characters of the season.

Will is just there as a plot device, not particularly likeable nor hateable.
Mike is an annoying faggot who spends every episode going "muh Eleven".
Lucas literally has no plot outside of trying to hook up with Max by stalking her. He somehow manages to succeed despite her telling him to fuck off on several occasions beforehand.
Hopper is the same as in the first season, which I suppose is OK but not particularly compelling.
Will's mom is the same as in the first season and just as irritating the second time round.
Jonathan is a friendzoned faggot who gets out of the friendzone midway through the season and then…does basically nothing of importance.
Nancy alternates between being barely tolerable, a hypocrite and a crazy bitch, sometimes in the same scene.
Eleven continues being the least interesting part of the show and basically a Deus Ex Machina.

It's hilarious how pissed off she sounds at the whole thing. Even the nigger kid sorta notices and seemed to be about to call her a racist.

Not that it surprises me. Watching the scene, you can tell she's pretty uncomfortable with the scene.

kek

No the fanbase of Stranger Things is primarily comprised of normies. All the most cancerous fandoms are the ones full of acoustic shut-ins (Steven Universe, Undertale, Rick and Morty, Bronies)

Beak Boy comesth to sthave the day!

Code for blatant rip-off or rehashing, with transparent agenda for 'enriching' successful movies and shows, attempting to replace them.
See 'sample' in hip-hop

don't mention it ^_^

shit thread.
get this garbage out of here.

shhh there there now.. no need to be upset. :}

She's going to turn into the next Maisie.

But at least she won't look like one.