Now that the dust has settled, what went right?

Now that the dust has settled, what went right?

There was no dust, no settling and no rights.

There was no dust, nothing was settled, and nothing has gone right.

big if true

BAZINGA XDDDDDDDD

BOGRONGLE

I'm pretty sure the first episode got great reviews. I think hating on this stuff is just something newfags do to feel like they fit in after an embarrassing post or two. The show capitalized on growing nerd culture and lots of Holla Forums browsers were forced to explore other entertainment to recapture that feeling of belonging to a subculture that had refined taste. As you can see they are still salty over this because the show itself disrupted the idea that they were some how smarter than the plebs or NPCs because the show was and is a major success and captures the attention of a wide audience.

Weak, try harder.

The show really isn't that bad and I'm sure this spinoff is going to do just fine. I'm convinced people here just resent the idea that what they are currently consuming could one day go mainstream again. It probably has something to do with them not fitting in that well too and just chalking it up to the idea that they are just smarter than everyone else given what interests them. Now if said interests go mainstream again it challenges the idea that they are so much smarter than everyone else and raises the question as to why they don't fit in. Perhaps they wouldn't like the answer to that question.

Again, weak. You work on unproven premises, projections and unfunded assumptions.
If you're going to shitpost, at least pretend you know how. Writing "correctly" doesn't translate into higher density and is actually used by shallow people without resources.

I'm not even shitposting, what's the deal with this show? Am I overlooking a Jewish conspiracy or something? I don't fit in that well either but I don't think I'm that smart, tbh. Am I wrong to think of Holla Forums that way?

Nothing's wrong with Bazoolgo Man, Anons just love to trash on popular well written shows that have exactly the right amount of laugh tracks per episode.

I wish I was Tidus now.

You tell me loser.

I don't know what it could possibly do right, being a prequel and all. It is going to commit one of two faux pas that will eventually give audiences TBBT/YS fatigue; it will either be a rehash after rehash after rehash, or it will introduce contradictory material to the established canon (10 seasons of TBBT).

We know there's going to be a Snowball in a cat scanner episode, for example because the joke got laughs on TBBT, so YS will make a 22 minute episode revolving around that one joke and the whole thing will just feel unnecessary. Same with skeet shooting Franklin mint plates, burning down a shed, flaming poop bags, yellowcake from Chad etc. This was all covered in TBBT. So to make entire episodes on these passing comments from the established lore will just make it feel dragged out.

Then there's the contradictory nonsense they will have to deal with, and it's bad enough just on TBBT. Sheldon says he's allergic to cats and afraid of cats, then he gets 21 cats to deal with the emotional turmoil of breaking up with Amy. Was he scared of birds before or after the fatass parrot comment, or the magpie that stole his retainer? Or was it the chicken that chased him up a tree? Will we really need YS episodes to clear this up?

It's a show that has already written itself into a corner. And much like Star Wars, one series will ruin the other, or vice versa. In the main trilogy we learn that Darth Vader is Luke's dad, but if you watch the prequel trilogy first you already knew that and the surprise is that Anakin becomes Vader. So either way, one will ruin the other. So take the fact that Sheldon's dad dies when he's 14. We know this because of TBBT. And given the age of when YS starts, we already know that if the show lasts 5 seasons we already have an emotional cliffhanger spoiled for us.

It's just lazy.

I'm interested to see how they develop the TBBT lore.

That kid probably got sexually abused during the production of this.

That Amy character is an orthodox kike in rl. There's an interview with her on yt where she's asked if her children are allowed to watch her show and she basically say "I don't want my kids to watch this crap". She doesn't say it that directly but you can read it between the lines.

Holy shit. That VANS thing.

Glad I only wear Converseā€¦

is this the start of an epic new pasta?

Why would you waste your time watching this "nerd" culture sitcom bullshit? Its made for normies that want to watch something they can feel smart laughing at.

does every episode end with his dad beating the shit out of him?

Yeah, I know, right? How did they get away with this?!