poal.me/tt12f9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water
archive.is/C6oqM
movie4k.to/Captain-America-Civil-War-watch-movie-7072997.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witnessed

I'm aware it's going to be bad, but I'm still going to see it

Fucking why?

I hope by that you mean watching a pirate stream of it with Holla Forums on E3 week.

For the ticket.
Plus tax.
Plus food and drink.
Plus transportation.

He's probably looking at $25+

Damn mandatory employee viewings, aye blizz dev?

Here it's $18 just for the ticket. That's Ausfagland for you.

So, I never gave a shit about this movie, but I like to be informed when I call something shit.

What's so shitty about it?

Imagine all the games you could torrent on that $25.

I know Holla Forums is retarded but holy shit

Dumb cunt. Vote with your money, you retarded meme addict.

Bring some booze with you too, you'll probably need it.

consider

I don't know why everyone of you thought he was meant going to theater when he said going to see it. He can just pirate the fucking movie, movies don't have denuvo or shit like that

He does, he works the anvil.

You're the dumbass giving the movie theater business.

what in the fuck does he mean by this?

I've read a few reviews and apparently it's bland and unimaginative, it's drama feels flat and heavily forced, the environments look fake and one dimensional and the cast phone's their performances in.

Some are comparing it to a less-fun Battlefield Earth.

Basically

Just stop.

basically if you're white you're outdated and a moron apparently.

Behold user, the social justice liberals that want to revise history and make the world a better place for everyone except if you're white :^)

You're showing interest in their product, whether you pay for it or not. By your logic, intrusive website impression ads are not a problem because you're not "giving them business"

It's basically a boring cash in of a dead MMO no one gives a fuck about anymore.

Maybe if they made a WoW movie a few years ago but now? It's a dying if not already dead fandom that the only people that play the games are the most loyal of autists.

Not to mention the movie is bland as fuck and shits all over whatever love and depth WoW had. Doesn't help modern blizzard is also a vapid company now that lost everything that had heart and soul years ago as it sold out for the shekels.

I WANT OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE

I wasn't even aware this movie was already out.

They made a movie out of ASSFAGGOTS?

There's one in the making i believe

Who cares about whst critics say anyways? They are one of the biggest cancers to the film industry being even more corrupt than videogame journos (the only bigger cancer being hollywood itself).
Did you know that the great film Big Trouble in Little China by master of horror John Carpenter is hated by movie critics?. But well, videogame adaptations always suck and this is no exception, fuck this thrash.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Critics for films have a little more credibility than vidya critics.

If many agree on something, than they're probably right.

Holy wew.

it won't have the same problems they'd face in adapting something like tolkein, like critical success and mountains of money

So you agree that American Sniper is a good film? Because that was mediocre as fuck

fucking hell Holla Forums this Duncan guy ..

It's competent. But it's also very aimed to americans, and most of its enjoyment is lost if you don't care much about patriotism or the military.

Also reminder that critics loved Star Wars: The Phantom Menace when it came out.

;_;7

Also, bummer, I really wanted this movie to be good. I may not care about WoW anymore, but Warcraft's lore is something I'll always appreciate.
Here I'm hoping this is just movie critics being the insufferable hipsters they usually are.

David Bowie was a judeo masonic satanist crossdressing faggot who worshiped Aleyster Crowley. Gee, I wonder how his son would turn out.

I'm glad Bowie isn't alive to see what his son became.

More like cucks tbh.

He was also a convinced fascist

Do you actually believe in it or do you just want to believe in it? Don't lie to yourself user

You earn that paycheck user.

Eh his son stayed with his mom while Bowie later re married to a black supermodel.

No I know the dude is crazy but I'm talking in realms of pure talent. David Bowie was a musical genius when it came to coming up with new sounds and tunes for songs and did numerous musical projects and was very influential, his son meanwhile seems to be riding his dad's fanfare and only made one decently successful sci fi film Moon.

Still that was a cunt move to call Tolkien just some old white guy from the trenches of ww1. That fucker owes Tolkien so much shit for giving him the genre to work with so he could make the movies he wanted to make.

Sounds like his son hould have turned out cool as fuck

you surely put a lot of thought into that

yeah but he had to tone it down because he was getting shit on for it and he didn't want to piss people off.

But he did always say he admired what they were trying to do just not the methods they did to enact them.

So how would you guys do a Warcraft movie?
I'd make it a light-hearted fantasy/comedy film that appeals to WoWs dudebro and virgin neckbeard audiences, it'll still take place in-universe, but instead of taking itself too seriously I'd make it more tongue in cheek satire with brocore humor

i would make warcraft anime

That sounds terrible, to be honest.

Hire voice actors, then record the whole movie from inside WoW while they talk over teamspeak

Make it 2 hours long and call it a postmodernist masterpiece

Do I get an in game pet if I see it?

You'd also suck dick in a men's toilet.

charge for the full movie and do a pretty good 30 minutes, then charge extra for 15 more minutes but this time more amazing, then keep charging more and more for less and shittier movie, people will keep paying up.

uhh excuse me it's 2016

Duns dont like. It sure is 2016

Sorry, it is 2016 I forgot.

You'd see your wife suck black dick in a Xer-gendered toilet.

So you want a Warcraft movie made by Marvel?

Disney is too family-friendly, I'm thinking leaning more towards South Park Make Love not Warcraft/Adam Sandler-ish except less toilet humor and not made by completely unfunny jews

from a brilliant man's love of language and fairytale history, a work of craftsmanship and love

Orc race mixing because CURRENT YEAR

pirate it, retard

He liked Nazis for Himmler's use of ancient symbolism shit. Crowley's gang (including Talmudist Jews) were responsible for documenting a lot of that.

Not really. He's a pretty good music writer and a multi instrumentalist, but Rick Wakeman who used to work with him is much more talented.

But user, they are just refugees seeking a new home. Orcs are a peaceful race.

let's not be hasty now

isn't it a coincidence all recent video gaem movies involve immigration

RE
MOVE

I'd just cover Arthas' story from WC3, paladins and skeletons are straightforward and relatable enough for all audiences and I think you could make Arthas' split from Uther and the cleansing of Stratholme into a really powerful scene. The downer ending might turn people off though.

He said greatest, not just good pleb. Wouldn't expect you to be able to read though :^)

Oh my, who could have possibly predicted this highly unlikely scenario besides literally anyone that didn't ride a short bus to school?

Good riddance. I loved Vanilla , BC & Wrath WoW but that beast died a long time ago. Its just it's corpse being worn by SJW retards now. Best to let him die and rest.

Just about every video involves immigration, race mixing or some bullshit nowadays. Also muh empowered women bullshit too.

This one is a bit too obvious, Zootopia is the funniest one because while it looks like a leftyfesta, it does have some red pilling diluted in.
after all, remember who was imposing the diversity quota on the police force and why?

Kill yourself

What a shocker.

Makes me wonder how they'll use it in the Super Mario film by Sony (If it ever actually comes out)

How do you make Mario [CURRENT YEAR]?

I'm not gonna watch the movie but…

Yeah, okay.

It's not better at being a movie, but a better trap for lefty parents.
They will look at the angry birds movie, scream GAMERGATE and leave the cinema.
But zootopia will leave em thinking their kids got exactly what they wanted, a colorful multicultural world, but doubts were planted.

fucking this
I'm sure SJWs could find a way to mental gymnastics the moral of the story to fit their agenda, but christ if the true villain doesn't fit those fuckers and the way they operate to a goddamn tee

I think you Overestimate how much parents care about lefty shit. Leftist bullshit is just so pervasive because its on the net, majority of people arent exactly fans of diversity. Theres a reason more and more governments are trying to make laws outlawing criticizing many new leftist policies. Like the immigration and tranny bathrooms.

Once again its proven that Holla Forums likes nothing.
In other news water is wet.

I'm not talking about normal parents here, i'm talking about people that will scream gamergate as soon they see something even remotely similar to not exactly what they preach.

Of course, i may be overestimating the capacity of having babies of those individuals.

>>>/reddit/

I like to hate obvious bait.

And that's why it sucks. Because there's not experience or belief behind it.
Because overproduced, overwritten, politically charged, "deep undertones", socially engineered and culturally finetuned pices of shit like this can't top the fantasy of the 60s, 70s and 80s, when writing felt more like a passion or a story to be told and less like "I got my writing expertise from browsing tvtropes

Holla Forums hates to being told to like something instead of letting to be the judge.
And the more you try, the more they hate it, specially if its visible that the thing is not good.

Let them scream. Why self censor for the insane? The more they scream at "wrongthink" the more irrational and insane they seem to regular people. Theres a reason why everyone shies away from the psycho hobo on the street. You lose when you self censor, not when you get criticized by the insane.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE A WOW MOVIE LOL
*POSTS ANGRY REACTION IMAGE*
HEY GUYS LETS JERK EACHOTHER OFF TO HOW BAD THIS MOVIE IS

You think I use that shitty memesite? :^)

I know, but i'm just pointing out that they probably will get a very nasty surprise when find the holes poked in their indoctrination.

I'd happy if we actually jerked each other off tbh

yes please
I'm not going to watch it tho
can I still get a handy?

HOLD ON A MINUTE
SOURCE?!

Okay let's jerk each other off
*unzips horse duck*
*gently rubs against your four tits*

Dunno, oftentimes if its subtle they never realize. Its just a creators way of adding in their opinion "safely". Personally I prefer the loud and exact metaphors. Let them know how you feel about the situation and fuck them if they got a problem with it. Half measures onl lead to defeats. Aim to win.

shit nigga I clicked the wrong number.
you can give me a handy too redditfag

Blizzard Sucks

I can't help but feel that this user has a point. There's no use making a thread that is inevitably just going to be a bunch of people who don't even like movies complain about a movie they haven't seen. I'm sure this movie is going to be a good time considering the great animation that blizzard always puts out.

Well, we're talking about disney here.
They don't add subtle opinions, they add subliminal messages.

Real MOTY coming through.

Wheres the third faction?

Pissing in the water.

Just a reminder that Australia got monster girls and ayyyliens right literally centuries ago, yet Blizzard's multimillion dollar movie still looks like total shit.

you're not thinking big picture

that's the third/fourth movie

do you even want to make money?

What every shit dev said about their new brain child before everyone else tells them it is shit officially.

(checked)

Only reasonable post in this thread.

samefag

So I just got off watching Sword of the Stranger and it was really good. What movies have some cool action without being too flashy or CG like cape movies or what are some good action animu/animu movies?

Webm MP4

no you fucking faggot
only solid objects covered by any liquid can be considered 'wet'
water itself is a liquid which can't be wet, you don't pour water on oil and say that the oil is wet either

Many Fanks.

>>>Holla Forums

We maybe we don't like anything but thats because its trash
Its actually more fun to trash videogames than to play them these days, thats how bad they are

>The Warcraft Movie Is Not Good
So that means it's worth seeing

Nice try.

Well, this'll set the Halo movie back another decade…

They will keep making better movies on top of every project.

prey are subhuman, bunnys are niggers, predators are whites.
still mudmixing but the race in the female position isn't white.

that fucking triggered me

You're a retard. If I Pirate a game I give them no business and I don't pay. Who gives a fuck if you're showing interest. You're not paying so nobody will know you did.

Also does it still look as bad as in the trailer? It was the worst CGI I've seen in a long time for such a budget.

A movie based of a video game sucks!?

WHO SAW THAT COMING!?

why? no seriously why? my roommates do that, they go see movies they wont enjoy. I can't understand why they do it.

Its a cry for help, they want you to save them from wasting their money on shitty films but you just let them do it.

yeah that's funny

This is what happens when you face actual journalists.

You can't bribe them either, it's over.

Fuck off, Ruggarell!

Go ahead. Looking forward to the inevitable *this movie is a piece of garbage and here is why:* threads.

Blizzard marketers are at full force because of Overwatch. Defending another piece of shit is a side effect.

Don't forget the equally inevitable
threads.

Why would a marketing team even focus on Holla Forums? We're a small pool of maybe 30,000 users. We wouldn't even make a dent in sales.

So… is the movie confirmed for shit?

I just wanted to see orcs on screen.

Well, there ARE orc niggers in shadowrun.

they focus on Holla Forums specifically, there's no reason for them not to include the other Holla Forums in their shilling

You'd be surprised with how many actual marketers we get here, I wish I was lying.
Even the mods point it out, for fucks sake, we have a containtment thread for a reason too.

30 000 k people ?
No requirement for registration?
Easy to post and easy to stir up shitsotrms ?

Why any student who needs spare change and works as a marketer would not pass an opportunity like this.

Most forums would outright ban them for spamming, while here it is much more difficult to do so if they are smart about it.

are u all europoors or something? can u not afford 10 bucks?

If you wanted a (you), you just needed to ask.

You pay money for things that have value, that are good, nor for garbage.

I'll take the bait.
If there is shit in front of me, I'm not going to waste my time with it even if it's free, they would need to pay ME to consume that shit.

I wasn't thinking marketers, just the average shitposter making generic template threads for replies and (you)s.

gunna see it anyway because i have nothing better to do. I was hoping it was good so they can do a warcraft 3 movie but i guess that isn't fucking happening anymore, sorry illidan i guess your story about getting cucked by your brother isn't going to make it to the big screen

And not one person was surprised. Next.

Well, it's a bit different, because "cute" is in itself a compliment, but it also implies that rabbits are seen as weak and cowardly.

One would expect they'd have enough money to hire people in Hollywood with talent to do the adaptation for them.

Then again, I remember that it's the current year and Hollywood has no talent left, just Jews.

given the amount of feedback in less than 10 seconds i assume i am correct

we forgot americans love to consume shit

Wait, this guy made Moon? What a shame, that film was fucking excellent.

Niggers spend thousands of dollars on brand name shoes, rims, nigger clothing, hair and nail extensions. Do you think people envy niggers?

What a house of lies you live in.

That aside, I live in Australia. Ticket alone is $18, a snack and drinks brings it up to $30, $60 if I have a date. If I don't want to pay to see garbage then, of everyone on the planet, I'm fucking good to pirate it till my hearts content.

Abos?

Its fucking 8 dollars here wtf type of jewish theater do you go to?? Also no one buys the shit food at the theaters i smuggle in real food from taco bell, also i would pirate it but i rather go out with friends and see the movie i don't mind wasting a couple dollars on a movie even if it may or may not be shit.

You could buy a good indie game with 8 dollars, but you've decided to spend it on eating shit just to tell others your eating shit

There we go, fag. Water is wet.

I conclude we are actually dealing with a nigger.

have fun with those syrian rapeugees

>>>/aus/
Mate!

oh thank God, I actually wanted the movie to suck, nothing worse than normalfags thinking: "maybe this whole warcraft franchise isn't that bad.."

You're years late for that.

Ok let's see. 10.70€ here, want to see it in english? Chances are you have to see it in 3d then, so you add two bucks to that.
12.70 € = 14.15 USD. Welcome to Jewropa.

Was anyone honestly surprised by this?

What rock do you live under to not know about Australian price gouging?

Even with stuff brought at the super markets the price would still come up to $23-$30 depending on what you want.

We don't have that here and even I know that's fucking stupid

We don't have that here and even I know that's fucking wrong

poal.me/tt12f9

Not particularly, no. Blizzard hasn't released any decently written content in years now. I'm just curious how bad they've fucked up on a scale between Female Ghost Busters to Avengers 2.

I'd focus on a minor story told in the shadow of greater events focusing on less important but more engaging characters and I would avoid like the plague nearly anything written by metzen

Simple powers of deduction tell me that dry water exists.

You're gonna shoot up the place, aren't you?

Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide. The thing with CO2 is that it melts to become gas and not a liquid.

And there is something called dry water, but regardless of this, normal water is wet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Water itself is not wet you faggot, it MAKES things wet

it must really suck to have such high taxes on american products so i can understand if you don't want to spend you shekels on a movie but we simply don't have that problem here

yea your right taco bell is pretty bad but its alot better than theater food i am pretty sure the hot dogs are 9 bucks or something so its just a way to nickel and dime you more

You're a melting gas.

Atheists 1
Christians 0

Good for you. But unless I live there too then I'm going to pirate all the garbage I want.

i don't blame you at all for pirating shit but it really sucks waiting for a good cam, for example the angry birds movie has no cams available and just some fucking spanish dub.

Are you a child or something?

As an Aussie, you're fucking retarded. High taxes paired with our weak as fuck currency is exactly why everything has an inflated price. Kill yourself.

I pirate everything because 21% vat and region locked netflix (the authorities don't care). But why not just wait for the inevitable BD rip?

You know that an image has hit the right spot when you just stare at it for a full minute and enjoy every second of it.

Are the overwatch shills sticking around for some overtime work?

Actually going to a website doesn't show interest if you block their (google) analytics.

Fuck you, don't go blaming your economic problems on others you only have yourself and your country men to blame. So suck a dick ill be sitting here enjoying my steam sales and 8 dollar movies here in amercia

Movies aren't 8 dollars in America either.

You can drop the charade, user. We all know you aren't actually going to see this movie and you're only trolling for teh lulz.

Nice trips.
Terrible movie.
Massive Faggot Director.

Not bad.

Don't forget greed. There's no justification for the 100% to 400% mark up on digital goods.

Why waste time watching it? Even if its free, the 90+ minutes you're going to waste will never come back.

isn't aussie minimum wage like $18 though?
if so then the prices kinda make sense, average minimum wage in America is like $7.50so it makes sense for shit to be cheaper in amerifat

America has low taxes but it also has no social security, welfare system or high quality public infrastructure.

I used to think homeless people with shopping carts was a myth Hollywood made up.

You get what you pay for.

$16.87

We also have one of the highest tax rates in the world, keep in mind.

I'll wait for someone here to pirate it then stream it so we can all watch the train wreck together.

You can just pirate the movie and stay home. What the fuck is the point in going to the movie theater and not paying?

lol tv show actors, and they wonder why they have no carreer a few years after the shows are over

You're the faggiest person in this thread, you understand that right?

bigger screen, better sound

i doubt many nigger here have an imax at home

What could have possibly go wrong

Except for the 1st Tomb Raider movie

Oh god damnit, I completely forgot that I watched that.

It's god awful. I don't even know if Liotta and John Rhys-Davies were in the same room while doing that magical sword fight

But Doom is pretty good, like Aliens.

Delusion right here. Only thing that was good about the doom movie was that 3-minute first-person demon gunning sequence.

Uwe Boll is god tier when doing batshit insane films, like Postal and Rampage.

One great thing came of the MK movie though.

Assault on Wall Street was good too

I wanna watch his mvoie about the landwahle but cant find it anywhere

Can't find it on youtube, but I remember that fight scene between The Rock and the demon being pretty good.

It's bad. If you want to watch Boll's war flicks, Darfur and Tunnel Snakes are decent.

He even looks like your typical poser faggot.

The thing is that while Australian minimum wages are high, there are no jobs for young people.

My friends with engineering degrees are jobless.

Please make this fail so bad it bankrupts blizzard.

I don't think anyone could honestly say that they were expecting something good.
That said, critics are cancer.

ther just released overwatch and idiots play it. if this movie makes $0 they still no where near bankruptcy

Maybe they were fudging the numbers all this time, and WoW wasn't nearly as successful as they claimed.

A man can dream.

They have so much cash in reserve from WoW, Diablo III and Hearthstone that they could make a trilogy, not sell a single ticked and STILL have enough money to survive several years of no income.

Aren't they the same thing?

This is why I wish I got a trade, there is fuck all jobs in Aus depending where you live.

That fucking shitlord in the trenches BTFO

ww1 manybaby tears! #ww1sofragile

yfw warcraft movie is worse than angry birds

No.

While they both mean you don't suffer from mental disorders. Straight is straight. cis is short for cisgendered, which means you are the gender that you are and not some imaginary bullshit.

A family friend was making 250k as a welder working in the mines.

Why did I waste my life on a degree.

tell a smaller enjoyable story with oc donut steel characters instead of trying to cram three games worth of lore into 90 minutes

Wait, it has everything up to arthas and beyond?

is that a fox?

Because it's cheap to do so. Let's say the marginal cost of hitting Holla Forums in a marketing campaign is basically paying someone minimum wage. You'd be talking spending less than $10 per hour of shitposting. Hitting 30,000 potential customers (or whatever chunk of them happen to go to Holla Forums at any given time) is totally cost effective for how cheap and low level the marketing is. Best part is they don't have to have that guy only hit here. They could have him write up variants of his shilling for 4chan, reddit, etc. (which are doubtlessly higher on the food chain for marketers) and just have him do this as an afterthought, because it costs about 2 minutes of his time to copy and paste a post and pick the appropriate image.

Those people don't exist redditard. Everyone likes movies. People tend to like good movies.

Jesus Christ Blizzard just kill WoW already

Doggo.

A small Samoyed, I think, but I'm shit at telling dogs apart.

Checks out. And so do your dubs!

France is still pro-immigration? How can one country be so retarded

they are trying desperately to be more inclusive than Sweden, cant let silly things like reality get in the way here.

because otherwise they are pro rape sexist homophobes who NEED.TO.STOP.TALKING.NOW. and thats okay. apparently.

They're still going through with the warcraft movie? I thought it was an elaborate hoax.

Also fuck that guy for being so dismissive of Tolkein like that, he had no clue what it was like to go through hell in a hole in the ground with only a group of friends, that was why the hobbits had such good chemistry.

Confirmed for nigger or edgy libcuck.

wew

Why would anyone in their right mind waste money to watch such a shitty movie? Video game movies are trash by default. I have a friend that is interested in seeing this movie, but then again she has absolutely shit taste, so I don't put it against her.

Government full of jews and they have the greatest muslim/immigrant occupation of any European country, if I recall correctly. If you poll either group you're bond to hear only good about immigration, dude.

i wonder what would happen if muricans stopped being cucks and boycoted movies racist against white people

But if they vote with their wallet how will the movie make money?

The same thing that would happen if the EU cucks actually boycotted their government due to flooding them with shitskins.

Reminder that the EU is on the verge of a violent collapse. :^) archive.is/C6oqM

FOP was cheated from their victory. Brexit will be next too

>Reminder that the EU is on the verge of a violent collapse
More like EU is on the brink of going full totalitarian international corporation, uniting Germany's and Brussels military into one EU army.
Just today I read my national news station warning of threats to national security because our military is weak, nobody's discussing a draft for soldiers and Russia seems like a threat. The funny part is that Russia will only be a threat once the EU sham breaks apart and Russia can invade to secure more power. However, we've had black helicopters flying around the country every day for the past x months now doing god knows what under the guise of "training". I want the EU dead, but I'd be real damn happy if my people survived.

When there is no democratic avenue to solve your problems, violence becomes all the more reasonable.

I'm sure all the rocket scientists, doctors and engineers from Africa and the Middle East will make up the difference.

No they fucking didn't. They said it was average at best. Maybe on some fan review sperg site about star wars but the general critical review in paper was "meh"

Honestly the movie looks awful but the critics are just bashing on the film because video games aren't film and the only thing more spiteful then a video game reviewing hipster is a movie reviewing hipster.

But they are too busy enriching the european union to come here. Hell, most of the east coast told king nigger to fuck off with his rapefugees.

(nice trips)
Baltfag?

I wonder if Russia will rescue Europe this time. After Napoleon and Hitler they must want the hat trick. If they do they'll probably end up with a European Chechnya do deal with.

Knowing your "refugees" and "immigrants" they probably have ties to a group that can get Streylas or Redeyes.

Well, you have all the Mexican and Somalian wonder children to enrich the US.

They'll end up with EU Chechnya regardless of what they do.

Im just glad we have this guy on our side (even if hes not perfect).

KEK

They are okay if they accept burger culture. Doubly so if they emulate upstanding citizens like pic related.

Its my last bit of hope lad

I want to be annoyed by awful characters and plot on THREEEE DEEEEE!

You are so full of shit. People will watch what the kike say is "cool", except when the "cool" stuff is so bad, it causes a momentary lapse in their manipulation (see: Cisbusters).

Don't mind him, he's more than likely some bernout crying about drump or his "jew" ties.

Yes, from the most castrated Baltic country in fact. I don't think it's really a matter of "rescuing" anything. There's a lot of Russians in every Baltic country and in some other former USSR countries. It would be pretty much a casus belli to invade our countries or create short term fifth columns to prop up pro Russian governments, because, as far as I can tell from the Syrian situation, the Russian government isn't interested in creating humongous debt for their future generations unlike the US.
Furthermore I'm sure they wouldn't let such a juice chance go by to "even out" so to speak the powers of "Western power" vs "Eastern power".

Those muzzies ain't going back peacefully. Not with the loads of AK's and grenade's that keep getting found in boxes on their way to Sweden.

Sorry, I don't follow.

If Trump sticks true to his promises of Wall, improved economy (aka not letting China continue to fuck you over) and legitimizing a more nationalistic attitude, he'll have done his job. Don't think however that a Trump presidency is the end of all troubles, though. Cheap Mexican labor might come back into fashion 4 years later.

Congrats both of you are retarded

If you're so scared of a military take over of the EU by some EU army and their helicopters, shoot them down

Why would a sanders supporter shout negative things about jews?

I just hope he sticks to his beliefs and delivers on his more important promises the wall and trade.

With such a strong counterargument how can you be wrong? :^)

The wall isn't gonna happen, m8

Well that sounds reasonable. Besides, we're already a EU controlled country doing everything they tell us to do. We're sovereign in name only.

its kind of funny normalfags are falling for this.

Why not?

Someday here across the pond we'll get a president that is sympathetic to any country who wants to leave the EU, especially considering how much the EU hates individualism and private property.

First off the funding for such a project would require majorirty support in the House for any budget proposals that include it, and knowing the current representatives nobody is going to commit political suicide by voting yes on a bill that authorized the funding and construction of that wall. Secondly it just wouldn't work. Great you have a wall, but how are you dealing with tunnelers, maritime illegals, air illegals, etc? You want to stop all forms of illegal immigration? Destroy what attracts them: our wide open and bountiful welfare systems and Federal minimum wage.

THE GOYIM KNOWS!

But mexico would pay for it, either willfully or through tariffs. A large wall isn't just something you set on the ground without any foundation. Also while yes illegals coming through boats/planes are still a problem not many come to the US by those means. I do agree such a welfare system should be more constricted even to US citizens and not apply at all to illegals.

those poorfags cant pay for shit, odds are the illegals immigrants/terrorists will come from canada now.

What kind of massive tosspot are you?
Everyone knows those places are a total ripoff.
Just smuggle in your own, you faggot.

Why Canada why did you do it?

anything wrong citizen?

because its 2016 people!

Watch Angry Birds instead.

Don't worry, officer, it isn't against the law. At best, if the movie theater finds out, I get kicked out and smuggle into a different one.

its angry bird actually good or just shit like the rest of the vidya movies?
how was ratchet and crank anyway?

Ratchet & Clank was alright.

It's almost like you won't wait 2 months to pay $2 for a ticket and then the rest of what you would have paid for beer and hot food when you go out to the movies, user.

Yeah, we don't have to pay $2.50 for a bottle of corn syrup and carbonated water, or $7 for a bucket of popcorn that would be almost free in terms of material costs and the time and resources required to produce it.

BUUUT I also understand that theaters make DICK off of ticket sales, and their only profit comes from concessions and maybe that busted up Sniper Scope and Daytona USA in the corner.

Nope, that's actually a domesticated fox. You can tell by the autistic bark/laugh. People have been showing me vids of those Soviet domestic foxes for months, they're fucking weird and have a bark/whine that sounds like a laugh.

From what I hear Angry Birds is the best video game movie done in a long while, possibly ever.
But, I also hear that is like being the fastest man among snails.

dude, juts see it in streaming,
wait for the chineese uploader as they really dont give a fuck about hollywood.
thus they came with all their reccording shit

here is a proof for you
movie4k.to/Captain-America-Civil-War-watch-movie-7072997.html

it s DvD quality … well it may lack a bit of basse

Buffalo wings are a fair argument, but I am not going to spend such absurd prices most theaters around here ask.
Fucking six bucks for a soda? Flat highway robbery.

It has nothing at all to do with the the cost of a ticket or how rich you are. By giving money to the makers of something bad, you are directly stating that you WANT that product. You want more of it in fact. You are supporting the production of terrible products. You are helping that industry take another step towards the death of quality. You are casting a vote against high quality works.

When people reward garbage, only garbage will be made.

I'm not going to see this in theaters, but I'll probably go watch something good at the Rialto. X-Men comes out this weekend where I am and the Rialto serves good beer that you can just take into the theater.

Ohhh..the denial.

fug

Distinctly tones down the fantasy elements because they drive away the wider audience and cost a pretty penny.

Well, I guess he's sort of right since Chris Metzen is jewish.

There is no hope dude, for every one person that decides that Captain Faggotron XVIII: Now With More Explosions sucks and they're not gonna see it, there's a thousand people chomping at the bit to go see it and spend $80+ doing so.

I'm going to go see the Warcraft movie no matter how shit the reviews are because I want to watch the movie in a theater, not a cam recording or screener rip on my PC. I can have a laugh about it if it sucks, or I can enjoy the movie if it's okay. It's Warcraft lore so it's already gonna be campy as fuck.

You know an open border with the States is horrible for Mexico, right? It's almost the entire reason for the murders, rapes, drugs, and poverty endemic to northern Mexico. With a stricter border, smaller gangs/cartels would shrivel up and die, and bigger ones would start to hurt. It'd suddenly be less profitable for much, much more work on their part. And even if the cartels did lose enough power for law enforcement to start taking action, the US wouldn't touch them. There's just too much profit to be made from imprisoning citizens who get tangled up in weapons smuggling and drugs.

I agree, user. That's why I avoid multiplexes like the plague and only watch movies in theaters at the local Pizza Place/Bar/Movie House. They sell local beers, good food and charge 2 bucks for a ticket. The only bad part is you have to wait 1-2 months for new releases but that's not a huge too awful.

Ratchet & Clank is like a watered down version of the games, but still okay.

Angry Birds is surprisingly fairy good and if you're even slightly Holla Forums you'll enjoy it even more, it's quite shitlordy.

is that supposed to be a surprise? Warcraft has hands down the worst writing in all of video games, no shit it would be a terrible movie especially if you factor in Hollywood's talent for fucking things up.

Fuck man, where do you live? The cheapo theater where I am charges 3 bucks a ticket and they're just a watered down version of the multiplex across the street with the same owners. I you want to go to a theater that serves beer or anything other than the overpriced junk food you expect from a conventional theater, you have to drive to the next town that's getting bougie as fuck.

The one I went to was in Ashevegas, NC. I guarantee you have one available if you don't live out in the sticks. There's certainly one if you're in an actual city.

That sounds nice. Where does one find such a place?

dam that s cheap …
where i live it s 12 to 14.50€ per person ….

Google Brew and View + your state/city. That's a super common name or nickname for the type of theater.

I was gonna go see this for keks with my m8, now I'm not even give him my measly 10 shekels.

We should just stream it and watch it together. On infinity.moe or something.

If you're going to spend your money on nothing, you might as well send the 10 bucks my way instead. I'll even call you a faggot as a special deal.

How did they not realize they were making straight to cable piece of trash?

That it's soulless because it was written by someone with no life experience to speak of.

they did, that why you could get a bundle
"legion + one ticket for the movie" .

Lord of the Rings

to any homo faggot retards that want to see it but aren't confident enough to sneak into the theater:
boom it's that fucking easy. Never give me the "I have lots of money who cares if I spend it on a shit movie/game" excuse, it's not about you spending your limited resources on the movie/game, it's about financially supporting something that is shit which will lead to more shit being made.

that would be nice

All movies now are either holywood shit or indie borefests. None are worth buying a ticket for.