Renting games then:

Renting games then:

Renting games now:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hofBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody uses Redbox you nigger faggot.

Op is literally a wageCUCK lol

The nightmare dystopias you guys pretend you live in are probably the funnest part about coming here.

not saging

I mean it's funny if you have the sense of humor of a 12 year old

Also watch, some fag (probably OP) is gonna screencap OP's post and post it on reddit.

The USA was a mistake.

Yes, we are being raided

By whom?

dunno, but the ammount of shitpost is overhelming

Maybe it's a combo of Shills and Summerfags.

You're a fucking idiot, the Supreme Court didn't rule ToR usage illegal it changed up some rules that required the issuing of warrants against specific websites and domains to be only issued by magistrates that are in the same dominion as the servers they are hosted on.

archive.is/hofBE

Granted it is still a giant overstep in terms of computer privacy and warrant issuing law, but they didn't fucking outlaw ToR. Quit falling for clickbait you read on god damn imgur.

if dubs, i crash this imperial dreadnaught into OP's house

how much is the redbox late fees if kept longer than 2 days? i kinda wanna check out SFV w/o buying it

fuck off

remember to sage user

heres your dubs

Why would I? It's a funny thread.

Are you some kind of cuckold user?

wew

rollin for Bane

reroll

reroll2

reroll3

reroll 4

rolan

reroll5

roll

rollan again

rooll

Why.

rolls

rollsssss

GOT EM

What OP should have mentioned is that Redbox is fucking $3.00 a day. Wasn't Blockbuster like $5 for five days? Fuck Redbox and their always-scratched garbage discs.

CHECKEM

Ghetto niggers are not contained the ghetto retard. They roam the prominent parts of town for easy victims.

rollinn

You have never bought drugs apparently, user.

Why the hell would you go outside for game rentals when fucking Gamefly will mail them to your fucking door?

Is Gamefly even still around?

rollin for Goys

instant dubs

rollin

Holy moly, guys. OP is just being cheeky. Talk about your memories of renting games when you were younger before Blockbuster fucked itself out of existence.

It was fun times, most games could be beaten within a rental period (or two). I would use my allowance every week to play games, and the ones I liked I'd save up for.

roll 9/11

rolll

Fred Dursting

Whoever drew this is terrible at maps

In the longrun Gamefly is probably cheaper than Redbox but fuck anything that requires a membership fee.