Thunderf00t uses the Coincidence Detector

Since it is highly unlikely that the thundercunt is going to swallow the redpill, Thundercunt is most likely producing a video attempting to disprove our position on the JQ, I recommend an immediate spam of his comment section with facts on the JQ as a form of preemptive attack.

What do you think?

Sorry for the Eceleb shit post.

Coincidence Detector visible at 1:50.

Nope, it's just one of those self-naming Jews that thought it's great idea to use echoes on their one twitter handle.

Lol, its the reincarnation of the water powered engine meme aka scam. This shit probably makes elon musk blush.

I forgot those existed, well fuck, guess I can make this to a doubles thread.

Spamming comments will do nothing. Libshits who watch him will continue to agree, and the further into TDS her goes, the more of his audience will vanish.

When he dropped his Milo vod, he lost about 3K subs and his rate of new subs slowed massively. Just let him go from being factual to a hack and he might be forced to take his medicine.

It was all over goybook with the good goys gushing over it "ugh like why cant we have this in the US instead like stupid fucking republicans spend all our money on defense". Glad to see it was a fucking scam.

You're pretty dumb, even for a swede.

Hey there brit/pol/, everyone still hates you.

That shit was hilarious when wikileaks started asking why so many of their detractors had parenthesis around their names.

if dubs i get a hapa nazi gf

i cant even sage correctly, i dont deserve anything

Dubs confirms, faggot !

Eipä ollu

Nu sug min kuk, bög :DDDD

Kek, how is it knowing that anything of importance that has ever come out of Fingolia was made by a Swede, how does it feel like knowing that a Swede (Mannerheim) saved you from Stalin?

What do you mean by JQ?

Hi there newfriend, now please return to >>>/4cuck/

I cant I got permanently banned during gamergate.

;_;

Swedes are Finns larping as Geats anyway.

Now go work so you can pay Muhammad's bread :DD

How in gods name can anyone think that it is a good idea to combine a road and solar panel.
Just make ordinary panels and place them on roofs or in empty lots you fucking morons.

Solar road way is proof that global warming fags don't really care about global warming.
A solar road way would increase the surface temp everywhere there is road.

"E-celeb bullshit" is a shill meme to stop us from focusing on internet celebrities with large amounts of influence. Stop using it.

He's still a fucking cuck, what's wrong with you?

Literally who?
What?
No.
Die.
Nigger.

am I supposed to know who this e-celeb is and why he supposedly matters?

He triggered a lot of people over the years.

But recently, since Brexit and Trump hes been the one getting triggered on certain topics.

A literally who e-celeb thread