Is he right?

Is he right?

One hundred percent

Unironically he is numale runner is cancer

8chad strikes again

Does anyone else feel their brain shrink when they read this?

nigra

Who is Edward James Olmos?

Always thought it was funny that these two phrases mean the exact same fucking demographics.
Tfw "color" refers to nothing but varying shades of brown.

Isn't the hero's love interest played by a Cuban actress?

don't forget having epicanthal folds also magically makes you "of color".

It's a really weird judaic American invention, there's "whites" (not really a race) and then there's everyone else. It somehow comes across as both very racist against "whites" by how it is used but also against the other people since they're bundled together in such a nonsensical manner. It's like calling anyone not roman barbarians but like that is a good thing.

at last i truly see.

What if I told the whole movie is about a jealous replicant that doesn't process her emotional feelings well, namely "Luv" feels like her love for Joe was unrequited, she subtly tried to hit on him when he visits Wallaces archives, he doesn't notice. She's scorned and proceeds to kill all the female entities closest to him for the remainder of the movie. In the last scene, she stabs him in ribs, draws him for a bloody kiss, backs away and tells him "I was the best."
Ponder on that for a bit.

lol

Slants have black hair and black eyes, that makes them part of the monolithic shitskin army.

If this numale cuck is this triggered by it, maybe the new blade runner isn't so bad?

Just because it triggers cucks doesnt mean its good, same with Dunflick. Neither movie is really infected with social justice, but they're both shit just for being poorly-made movies.

I always just read it as Pirates of Caribbean.

Just think of it as Picker of Cotton or something.

Fucking end my existence

Yes, it shits on "People of Color" and that's why it's /ourmovie/.

Why is this?

this tbh

HOLOGRAM WAIFUS WHEN?

Infinite progress. Of course, it helps that everything used to describe undesirable conditions, like being a nigger, inevitably become insults.

Is he just bullshitting or does the new Blade Runner go full Holla Forums?

Just another pleb that can't analyze a film beyond the surface without the deeper meaning being spoonfed to them, meanwhile rushing out to social media to propagate their uninformed opinions to the masses.

Yes the women die, but it's also female centric, Rachel is basically regarded as the "virgin Mary" to the rebel replicants. Meanwhile, Luv is a replicant with jealousy issues on a homicidal rampage against "K", she kills K's pseudo-mother and human boss "Madame" while acknowledging that Wallace didn't order her to do it, indicating she'll lie to him about it; later takes great joy in killing K's "Joi" waifu; coldly dispatches duplicate Rachel to hurt Deckard pyschologically, blurring the lines between the need to hurt K and hurt all men that found love because she couldn't, she's ironically named "Luv". In the final battle, exchanges a bloody kiss and a gives a line like "I was the best." Back at the beginning of the film, when K and Luv first meet, Luv attempts to flirt with K in very dry and robotic manner, K barely notices and is more occupied with his waifu in his pocket, this turns Luv into a psychotic bitch for the remainder of the movie – that really is the plot…

Wallace programmed Luv to seduce K, and she failed, and this triggers her psychotic nature, she becomes progressively more sociopathic through the duration of the movie. She sheds tears before Wallace kills the replicant that comes out the bag, she sheds tears again when killing "Madame", she's less emotional with her later victims indicating an evolving psychosis in her. Wallace tells Deckard that he and Rachel were programmed to love each other, since Wallace is trying to duplicate replicant's abilities to reproduce, it would make some sense that Luv is basically his new Rachel, and she was programmed to win over K, but K was too busy with his pocket waifu. Why would she need to seduce K in particular, perhaps because like Deckard, being a replicant and blade runner that essentially executes his own kind would trigger deeper emotional responses than replicants employed in other occupations, and development of emotional response is one factor in reproduction Wallace hopes to replicate.

Don't forget James Hong.

Several women die, there is only 3 non white characters and they play minor roles, the main female lead is attractive and displays actual affection and makes sacrifices for a man.

So its basically another holocaust to these people.

now you know why the majority of people consider the left too fucking stupid to govern in any capacity and are beelining straight to the right

It makes one wonder what they'd do if an actually politically incorrect film was made into a wide release. Would they kill themselves, go allahu snackbar?

What a fucking homo.

Fucking killed me.

it was the most oppressive white supremacist movie I've watched since hacksaw ridge, I felt like I was being raped the entire time I was in the theater.

PoC sounded like a pejorative to me, like "Piece of Crap". Should be appropriated as a racial slur.

Jews practice iconoclasm: the obsessive persecution of the different, an absolute form of intolerance. They were rightfully despised and hated for it: in fact, jews were treated exactly like racists nowadays.

They turned the tables thanks to their subversion of media, that lets them whitewash their history to manufacture themselves into a collective form of Christ. Jesus used to be the epitome of victimhood: a rightful man, murdered by evil. Today the myth of the holocaust seeks to replace him, turning the entirety of Israel into a collective form of that divine pristine innocent.

nothing about the movie even remotely has anything to with identity politics or race
these people are so delusional
its why nobody takes them seriously

The thing is, the new Blade Runner shouldn't exist, there's no meaning for it to exist on a storytelling or artistic merit, it's a cash-in on a well-known movie-name and that's it. It's not like "Hey, we want to tell more about this story than we already did and this time we will make the whole story fucking retarded!"

It's all about the money!

I didn't know girls posted here.

True, but it turned out to be decent for an unnecessary sequel and was respectful of its original. Wasn't that bad ultimate

Bad post.

What's wrong with Penises on Cucks?

Is he right?

Who is this QT3.14?

heh, too dumb to read. american, I'm guessing.

I'm not gonna read thru that autustic spergout (of yours?) either, user.