What if your opinion of this show?

What if your opinion of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-tv-mad-men-women-feminist-timeline-20150401-htmlstory.html
newsweek.com/why-ladies-love-jon-hamm-mad-men-220628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too many cumskins

Wuz you kangs?

Really shitty

Kino.

the show is gay and stupid

TEETTES

Peggy is a good depiction of how le strong independent wymyn is a total failure of a woman in that she could never settle down and have a good relationshiop with a man. Plus she was a total cunt season 2 onward.
You'd expect Joan to be a slut but I think she's only slept with Roger and when she got married, she wanted to have a happily married life, but her husband was an asshole.

As I write all this, I realize just how much of a soap opera this sounds like.

==BEEG AMEREECAN TEETEES CAASIN=

Mega kosher

DUDE CAPITALISM IS EVIL LMAO

It definitely got better as the years went on. The first couple of seasons were okay, but had a really obnoxious tone at points. The “le quirky 60s” episodes like The New Girl really got under my skin. That fucking scene with Joel Murray playing classical music with his zipper being the prime example. As soon as they changed offices, the tonal shift away from almost-comedic to more dramatic definitely improved things.

The “real life” episodes like the JFK assassination and moon landing are still the most cringeworthy bullshit, though.

I enjoyed the show but I didn't like the ending and also how they completely forgot that Peggy had a child with Pete.

That was kinda the whole point of it.

Slander of the best decade to be a man.

The only parts I really liked involved the bits with a lot of business strategy and plan devising. My favorite part was probably when they separated from the big company and made their own little ad agency.

I didn't give a shit about the drama and all that crap but I sat through it because I had nothing better to do.

Never watched a minute of it. Looked like shit.

I would like to have sex with Christina Hendricks.

Is that review brah on the right?

>>>/liberty/

A female fantasy show where their strong powerful men worried about how they glamorously looked instead of amassing more power or used it. All the women are bitches, all of the men are trying to fulfill a fake sense of masculinity groupthink. Sex is the ultimate power a person can wield and fucking more women is the only thing that a man of high status think about. Don't bother being a working-class man or an ugly one: that fate is worse than death. Nobody is aware unselfish behavior, responsibility or work ethics.

Problems with the show for me is that it claimed to very intellectual stimulating but it did not represent fully dimensional humans. It just to confirm that women (the majority of its writers) can't think. The social messages, characters, plots, portrayal of 1960s are very surface. Advertisements , my field, required a lot of thinking about theme and what human nature and society is. But the show did not portrayed that, but instead there is no exploration. It is just a rant about what they think the 1960s men are like from the picture books or stereotypes and their fantasy about going to an era where men chasing women instead of their careers.

Majority of the writers are female.
More women than man watched it.
It sparked a fashion trend from which gender?
>latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-tv-mad-men-women-feminist-timeline-20150401-htmlstory.html
>newsweek.com/why-ladies-love-jon-hamm-mad-men-220628

Poo in the loo, kangz, same shit.