GORILLAS ARE FIGHTING BACK AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE

Audubon Zoo gorilla throws block of wood at pregnant black woman

archive.fo/Hq7me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smh black on black violence needs to stop

Thank you Kek for this blessing.

GIDF must have seen what happened to that rhino and took action against shitskins.

The spirit of Harambeโ€ฆlives on

i am disappoint

triggered!

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while, kek has given us an eventful few days.

IS THE GORILLA OKAY?

Someone needs to make a cartoon of this.

Please don't disrespect Gorillas, they are a kind and intelligent being.

Based Harambe. His spirit lives on.

Yeah but apparently her head still hurts

RIGHT WING GORILLA SQUADS

holy shit I didn't catch that. thank you kek.

This nigger bitch is gonna hire a Jew lawyer and sue. You can't win the ghetto lottery if you don't play.

Sheeeit she was just trying to share some of that good shit with her fellow she-boon

Send them BOTH back to Africa.

I hope they don't put the gorilla down because of this mongrel and her cries

Looks like the Air Jordan shoe is on the other foot now niggers. Well played based Gorilla, well played.

This is the best thing I read in days.

The memes are just ridiculous at this point. I love you, kek. Never stop. Please, oh please don't stop.

#VengeanceForHarambe

PRAISE KEK

"still recovering from her injuries" flaming 'boon smells the ghetto lottery.

Gorillas know that once the whites are gone they will be exterminated by the non-human niggers!

Filthy animals hooting and screeching and throwing shit around.

No wonder the poor gorilla got agitated

GORILLAS ARE FIGHTING BACK AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE
Audubon Zoo gorilla throws block of wood at pregnant black woman

Kek, despite what anybody says Holla Forums definitely is the funniest board

Sure we all enjoy a good laugh once or twice

Gorilla did nothing wrong.

You think this is funny?

We need to stop Gorillan genocide now. This by the way is a perfect video on the topic.

Nice shot, two boons one block. Really wish there was video.

I wished there were two casualties instead

That nog at the end.

Sub-human isn't even the right word for a nigger, for even non-humans like gorillas are superior to them. I really do wonder what the hell God was thinking when He made them.

Justice 4 Harambe

Checked
I'm just about convinced that gorillas could be taught how to be contributing members of society, and that it could be done with less time, money, and effort than even the most "successful" civil rights venture. And so long as we don't make direct eye contact with any silverbacks, we really wouldn't have to worry about chimp-outs with gorillas.

Also wouldn't have to worry about race mixing.

Lmao!

Of course they won't pay for a hospital. They have vet services on staff.

Also the chimp went to TWO hospitals. She clearly didn't get the free gibs diagnosis at the first so went shopping for another.

Im gonna tell you a story. This were somwhere in the 90's.

My mind is fluffy, but through Holla Forums that story came back to me through a freak flashback.
At the moment I suddenly recalled it my sides where obliterated, and today I see it as a fond memory.
I miss Holla Forums church timeโ€ฆ.

Maybe the injury isn't so bad.

The Gorilla is in tune with nature. The african negro is in conflict with nature itself.

Pure meme magic.

Reminds me of that "poem" of the nigger whining about not getting enough welfare because of the moon landing.

went to Catholic School. Kindergarten teacher told us this story in 1980.

It's true. All of it.

I was told this too

Jesus fuck did they drop you on your head when you were babby?

WE WILL AVENGE HARAMBE

Top fucking kek

thread title / red text literally best laugh I've had all day

Checked, and Kek'd

TOPPEST KEK POSSIBLE
Gentlemen, we have found our new meme of CURRENT_YEAR.

that instant of clarityโ€ฆ

Truly the beasts.

Without the unnecessary taxes like welare, he could easily pay off his sisters medical bills.

You take that back user.

Gonna bet someone was staring the gorilla in the eyes.

maybe those niggers are sub-creatures lower then any animal?

I'd call them sub-primate but that wouldn't be fair to magpies

Gorillas will be our greatest allies in the coming racewar.

>implying

Only in captivity when they're feeling cozy. All primates are highly aggressive, and will lash out when stressed.

Have you ever seen blacks in a group at a zoo? They behave like chimps themselves. I have little doubt the nogs were hooting and hollering at the Gorillas.

Stop insulting gorillas by comparing them to niggers.

Sounds about right.

Looks like the gorillas are still pissed over what happened with Harambe.

Nogs are poaching gorillias in Africa. Trump needs to have the green berets teach gorillas how to use AKs.

PRAISE BE HARAMBE THE GENTLE FIRE MONKEY GOD
EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE PROTO-NIGGERS, GORILLAS ARE MORE ARYAN AND HUMAN THAN REAL NIGGERS

ive noticed blacks seem to genuinely hate animals, but they ESPECIALLY hate apes and monkeys. i think they look at their faces, and realize that white people are right about them coming from monkeys. if nigs had their way, they would exterminate all apes and monkeys, and make drawings of them with white skin and blond hair and erase all knowledge of them from anthropology and biology

I'm sure this poor woman is still shaken up knowing she just hit the nigger lottery and won't have to work for the rest of her life over a bump on her head.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
the year of the fire cock (phoenix) is rising

Niggers hate animals because the one thing they fully comprehend is that, alone, they are the single weakest prey item in Africa if no the entire world. Everything is either stronger competition for resources (smaller primates for instance), or a full-blown predator to which they have no defense.

It's because they hate feeling inferior and they know they are inferior to apes.

No, they hate apes because they're a painful reminder of how close they are to animals.

The gorillas have faced to bloodshed, white man.
Why not you?

Gorilla chimps out on a chimp. "Investigation" over. The end.

You can't make this up.

Requesting that video where niggers give a chimp and AK and he tries to genocide then immediately.

I feel like we could take advantage of this primate behavior. We start a massive breeding/training program for gorillas and chimps, then we outfit them with armor and weapons and send them back to Africa to reclaim their homelands. They then will in turn teach and train their kin to attack the more primitive negro.

RIGHT WING ASSAULT PRIMATES

I wonder if black people mistreated the gorilla and white people were nice to her. Animals can be racist.
My friend's dog had black people yell and throw things at him, while white people were always nice. That dog would flip out and bite black people any chance he got.

lel mein sides.

New Orleans is 70% nigger. Just let that sink in.

Any good places left in Louisiana? I have to travel there for work in the future.

I really wish I saved the webm

HARAMBE COME BACK

Spoiler alert: Underneath the fur, monkeys are whiter than niggers.

The French Quarter in New Orleans is one of the last White places in the entire State. Baton Rouge is still relatively White, but that's about it.

ty m90

Read the thread before you quip, faggot.

DICKS OUT

Yeah, and the Gorillas want their habitat back that you've pouched them to death out of.

You are aware this was a promotion for some movie right?

That cracker is ripped

Wait when did we send a Gorilla into space?

We don;t even need armor or weapons.

Just give them enrichment logs and they can brain as many nogs as they can see

that baby gorillion is fucking adorable holy shit

โ€ฆfuck

Anyone have that video? you know the one. gorillas are kinda like dogs in how the don't like niggers. must be good instincts and probably being offended generally peaceful gorillas are compared to niggers.

Where were you the day you learned King Harambe's warrior spirit spoke softly into the ear of a she-ape and told her to avenge him?

Oh fuck, it tried to DECAPITATE her!

The gorillas saw what happened to Harambe. They know who is to blame.

This whole thing reeks of bullshit.

100 to 1 that "crowd of spectators" was a group of nogs harassing and throwing shit at the gorilla. The sheboon was probably antagonizing it as well. A lot a zoos had to put up mesh fencing around ape exhibits because of this.

t. used to work at a zoo in a vibrantly diverse city

He was just a boy, he dindu nuffin wrong he just an innocent child oh.

Almost as if they know that if the Whites die, then their future is bleak as well? No nigger is going to protect a gorilla if the is White man away.

(checked)
Kek confirms niggers are subprimate.

i might suggest to this nigger that the reason i don't get bitten by rats is that i keep my house clean enough that rats wouldn't find anything to eat here. a broom and dustpan, and even some fucking d-con and traps, are a lot fucking cheaper than cocaine, gil.

GORILLA WARFARE

They don't pass the mirror test because their society doesn't value individuality?

What the fuck does that have to do with it?

Corvids are pretty smart.

>>>/caw/

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Louisiana resident here, nigger shut the fuck up. Louisiana is like 60% white. We also have cajuns which are only half nigger.

Yes, don't listen to that other guy. Louisiana is a great place to visit. Anti white racism isn't really a thing around here, at least not openly, but about 90% of the people I know openly talk shit on niggers and other assorted shitskins.

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ
๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ.

Russians did

รœ๐–‡๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–

yeah his name was Yuri :^)

I laughed so fucking hard, goddamit user.

Gorillas are practically Aryan compared to Africans.

I would rather my daughter date a gorilla than a black.

i fucking love Holla Forums sometimes

She be SMELLIN' dem barry gibbs!

Why the fuck is the picture of the gorilla named "pregnant_woman_whatever.png"?
And why the fuck is this a PNG you tech illiterate mongoloid?

Wait, are saying you would rather let your daughter date a Godly Gorilla than an atheist nigger?

The Spirit of Harambe was sent by Kek to deliver justice upon niggers.

The Spirit of Harambe is angry that he was killed to save a fucking half nigger/mulatto child.

The Spirit of Harambe will lead all gorillas to hate niggers, especially since idiots are comparing niggers to gorillas and also due to liberal scientist evolution cuck faggots saying humans evolved from apes.

The Spirit of Harambe is angered by such blasphemy! How dare the liberals say his kind is related to niggers! It is blasphemous lies of Darwin!

kys fam

GORILLAS ARE HONORABLE, THEY WILL SIDE WITH THE WHITE RACE DURING THE RAHOWA. THE CHIMPS WILL JOIN THE JEWS AND NIGGERS

CHIMPOCIDE NOW

Who's the older ancestor now? When will the negro give us back Africa?

White people are only apes which stand between total ape annihilation from the negro monkeys and their proboscis monkey look it up, they are the Jewish monkey leaders.

Apes vs Monkeys!

mfw Chimps are more white than Gorillas are, the fricken degenerate bonobos will side with the Jews monkeys and Negro monkeys against Apes because they are all a bunch of cucks.

I guarantee you the crowd of nigs were relentlessly heckling the gorillas for hours prior to the incident. They do that in every zoo in Ameria.

Black folk can't help but be cruel to animals: it's in their blood

niggers have an average IQ that's lower than a gorilla.

niggers can't even be considered human. They are the stark opposite to the honorable hardworking white man.

mfw this is a real board

The females thought the new bitch was going to steal their man

The memes are real, lads.

I don't think it's really about the people doing anything. It's just what apes+monkeys do. They do react to black people differently than white people, but often they don't seem to really *like* either of themโ€ฆ..

And I can tell you an ancient story about the St Louis zoo, motherfucker:
YEARS ago they had a gorilla house that was a windowed house, with a cage set ~3 feet inside that. This was where the gorillas were kept. Outside, there was a fence set about 15 feet away from the windows.
This was back during the early-1970's, before they remodeled everything like it is now.
There was a pool of water in the cage, for them to play on. And during the summer time, the zoo keepers would open all the windows.
The oldest male gorilla at the time would mostly throw shit at black people, but he would splash water on white people. When he would splash people, he would walk to the back-end of the cage, look at everybody, and then run forward along the pool and scoop his hand in the water, splashing it like 30 feet.
BUT,,,,,,,
the water was pretty disgusting too, because he'd shit and piss in there. So both things were pretty gross.
The female gorillas didn't seem to care much who was watching, they didn't throw much of anything at anyone

I think it was the noises that made him do that. When people were grunting and going "ook! ook!" in deep voices was usually when he'd do something.

They had people get injured all the time from flying monkey shit back in the day. Some of the smaller monkeys threw shit at everybody, any time they got annoyed. It didn't matter what color the person was.
If you were close and they put their hand behind their ass, you had to jump back because they were shitting in their hand to throw it at you.

PIc unrelated: i make fun of lovecraft because it annoys goth fags

Do those goth fags know about his hate of niggers? :^)

TOPKEK

The real bible story about the different races that blacks were cursed to be slaves because their ancestor 'Ham' looked at Noahs wang when Noah was drunk is even more funny and fucked up.

not only that, he raped him

Haven't heard this one in ages.

Duh.
But at least when they get in the city they learn their place and act as a civilized creature.
Meanwhile you can put a top hat on a nigger and he'll still be a nigger.

i'm in fucking tears rn

I wouldn't mind accepting gorillas as honorary aryans, tbh fam. They're more highly evolved than half of the human subspecies on the planet, anyway.

I cannot thank you enough for this. I had thought I had read everything by Lovecraft. Hope this is real, the writing style definitely matches.

Is there anymore like this from Lovecraft. Not letters but actual poems?

Dicks Out

PLANET OF THE APES: CIVIL WAR

Reminder: even gorillas prefer whites over niggers.

Well, whites ARE the reason they get such comfy lives.