Senator Harry Reid Ordered Intelligence Officials to Give President Trump “Fake CIA Briefings”

THIS IS SEDITION/TREASON.
During an interview, Sen. Harry Reid told CNN’s Manu Raju that the CIA should give Donald Trump fake intel briefings and that he “won’t know the difference.”

“Give him fake briefings. That’s what I’d do.”

Reid also concerned others by saying, “Trump can’t control his tongue.” He then immediately advocated committing treason.

(((reid)))

Freedom of speech, user. It works both ways. /ourguy/ says shit people want to hear and we support him through their firestorm of tantrums, and well even though Reid is a faggot ultra cuck, he can say his piece too. Difference is nobody listens to him. He's a dying dinosaur and even their party's progressives hate him.

Bump

"It's obvious he can't control his mind or his tongue"
Libtards projecting again. What a surprise

bump

Jaysus, even the reporter was put off.
Deserves the post tbh.

y sage tho?

The main problem is one has to prove tat he actually acted on these words and made an actual attempt to fuck with Trump, though in all honesty, and I hope this is the case, this should be enough to fuck with Reid. Maybe this is why Trump brought Reid's wife into things. If shit falls apart for him, Reid and his wife will get fucked too.

The correct read is that he's saying to fill the briefing with irrelevant (but still true) bullshit.

Saying Trump should receive fake briefings and ordering intelligence officials to give Trump fake briefings are two different things, you illiterate fucking nigger.

are you making a Semitic argument?

He specifically said "false intelligence". Either way, no sitting senator should encourage IC to give irrelevant/false info.
Bump

–false intelligence– fake briefings*

You missed the first post, schlomo. Bad jew. No half-shekel bonus for you today.

This isn't an issue of freedom of speech, faggot.

He's right. You sensationalized your title. Reid's allowed to say this outrageous thing.
Although…we could spin this into treason. We're at war, and it would help our enemies to deprive our prez of info. That's aiding the enemy. Treason.
Maybe. Framers defined treason really narrowly for a reason.

We don't even want him to get fired over having said wrongspeak like some SJWs, he simply shows himself unfit for office voicing ideas like that.

Old but should be spread again in light of the recent CIAnigger leaks.

Shit thread. What are you sliding?

Let them talk shit. It could be the downfall of the CIA.

What a clickbait subject, (((Harry Reid))) is in no position to order anyone within the white house to do anything.

Leftist scum will manipulate and twist anything in order to damage the right.
The don't speak in good faith, as partners, just to win.

I care about winning. They had a chance to fight fair - but they could't be bothered to adhere to the rules and laws of the land. They pray to the "Rules for Radicals" as their bible.

This is the future/grave they chose. They could have prevented this. They had a chance.

Harry Reid, wasn't he implicated in the Nevada pedo case?

Something with a lolita modeling agency if I remember right.

bump

Old news. Also, be careful with anything Reid says; the guy has zero integrity. hopefully the drunk brother caves harry's head in

How is this peice of shit still in office?

he was the goddamn main antagonist during the Bundy Ranch Saga and he's just a bad smell that just won't go away

So he didn't order shit. OP is just a lying faggot.

He's a useless dipshit, he doesn't have the power to order the CIA to do anything. He just likes to squawk like this for coverage.

Well, freedom of speech does exists. You can say whatever the fuck you want. It's just that you'll have to deal with the consequences of saying it.

McConnells wife is in the wh too

Remember when Trump didn't do the daily briefings and the media was shitting on him for that? Well, well, well i bet our God Emperor knew a thing or two about these (((typical tricks)))

Gave me a hell of a giggle, m8.

You're still wrong though. Though it would be interesting to see if advocating sedition/treason was illegal. Seems like it would be. If so, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I say he should resign and be investigated.

You're making a lot of sense, user.

ACHTUNG JUDE!

Do you know where you are user?

The question to ask is whether he could.

When is this mormon faggot piece of shit going to fall down 8 flights of stairs?

did this not air or something?

Harry Reid says stupid, outrageous shit all the time in a desperate attempt to remain in the public eye, because he knows once he's retired and fades into relative obscurity he's going to get capped over his mob debts.

So when is Trump gonna sign an order to disband the CIA and have all its higher ups detained?

Info directly out of my ass, but my gut tells me high profile arrests within six months. Got to build those cases.

it has been working only 1 way, the left's way.
egoism, user, it goes both ways.

It doesn't work that way, you dirty kike