Women's Day tomorrow

Hey there Holla Forumsitical Activists,

I am trying to get ready for sending stuff to people tomorrow for women's day and i was looking for this picture I thought i had but couldn't find.

It is of a bunch of women looking at College sign ups, they see a "Stem" fields registration and a "Women's studies" sign up. They all sign up for Women's studies and then turn around and protest no women in STEM.

Does anyone have that? I need that. Please help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qB3nv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 secs on google, m8

Kill yourself

Can't a man have a general anti-Women's day thread on Holla Forums anymore? They are destroying the entire western world with the rights we should have never gave them.

We should all be like the Duke and knock out the degenerates.

blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2017/03/07/inspiring-girls-stay-stem-makewhatsnext/#sm.000001eyo4i1i5dcapx6jhiuziak6

This was put out by Microsoft today.

Women are dumb as fuck without a guiding male influence, we know. Instead of shitting up the catalog with yet another thread unrelated to the current happenings, why don't you go out there and educate some women?

If you've got charisma and aren't ugly as fuck, it's not hard to unfuck their retarded political beliefs.

Triple dubs of truth. Women are like children, they follow whatever they're told and rarely deviate from their thinking without direct intervention. White women cannot be blamed wholly for their fault.

I already have a wife and am trying to do that to my mother, wife, sister and niece, but it is always nice to have fodder to send to the women I know outside of that circle as well.

Lucky for me I have a bunch of sons and don't have to worry about that headache.

this from MS is what got me thinking about Women's day tomorrow. Which is kind of current eventish. Need good anti-propaganda for the propaganda day tomorrow.

If women were so fucking great, people wouldn't have to constantly pander to them and give them encouragement just to stop them from getting retarded, useless degrees.

These studies do not actually allude to the claims being made, and has already been debunked on other sites.

More women in STEM fields isn't inherently a good thing, either. Try better content next time.

Nope.

Every single one of their answers were liberal meme causes.

What the hell is that in pic 1? It's obviously a negroid who's been turned inside out, somehow, but I can't seem to figure out what's going on.

how did the first picture happen? it looks like a niggers head got wrapped around a beam.

you can't dose these retards with reality, their shitty bones and muscles aren't cut out to do a mans work but that won't stop those retards from forcing their way into the military, firefighting, police or anything other job that requires an ounce of strength, so you're better off just posting something funny. like that broad that started that all female company that went to shit because the cunts she hired all decided it was more productive to cut each other's throats than to work. or that season of foreign survivor where they broke the two groups into men and women,

1st pic: how does that even happen user?

Courtesy of the most cucked city in the southern hemisphere

archive.is/qB3nv

Haha holy fuck never noticed that before

so nobody is talking about the statue of liberty being turned off

I have a feeling that that first pic is an unclassified military pic of a mishap. The object that the negroid gore is on appears to be a missile rail for American warplanes. How that head got rammed down that rail in that orientation is beyond me, outside of an accident caused by hydraulic or pressurized tools.

They go to the same schools as men, and have an easier time getting free college (ignoring the leftist indoctrination part), yet come out stupider than a man who just started working out of high school, picking up whatever he could along the way. In every group, there are always exceptional outliers, and the problem is that people are so isolated from the majority that they see the productive minority as representatives of the whole. Your mother or sister may be intelligent and rational. You may have a friend who is, too. But they are like snowflakes in the Sahara.

http ://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/statue-liberty-mysteriously-dark-crown-torch-article-1.2991484

http ://nypost.com/2017/03/08/the-statue-of-liberty-went-dark-and-no-one-is-saying-why/

http ://pix11.com/2017/03/07/see-it-lights-at-statue-of-liberty-appear-to-go-out/

Nigga how the fuck

It's funny how when my wife had a job and was a stronk, independent woman she was miserable. Then she popped out a baby, I took some red pills on women, told her to stay at home and be a mom/wife, and now she's a much more pleasant, happy person. Our marriage is better too.

Whoever wasted human resource coming up with and enacting this trivial horseshit should be drawn and quartered.