Looking for Fire Emblem Fates

So i believe Fire Emblem Fates got released in Europe 5 days ago i am looking for the 3DS ROM in order to be able to finally play it online and not only offline.

Anyone got anything , ( i use Gateway 3DS and i currently play it with a .cia installed ).

Mainly ROM with Revelations in. I have played all 3 but Revelations is the best one if i have to attempt online owning.
Anyway please Holla Forums help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

aiapponline.com/2016/02/3ds-fire-emblem-fates-special-edition.html
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_(Japan)_[En_by_Dark_Twilkitri_Net_v0.87d]_(~Fire_Emblem_-_Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War)/33752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are USA roms and CIA's

Let me hook you up

aiapponline.com/2016/02/3ds-fire-emblem-fates-special-edition.html

Here you go Doctor Pavel.

Bump for visibility

Revelations is the middle ground, it's a big "meh" on every sense so I guess you still have to choose.

Gameplay -> Conquest
Story (is still shit but acceptable) -> Birthright
Meh -> Revelations

so choose your poison.

How much of NoA's bullshit was carried over into the EU version?

My autism wouldn't let me keep playing after I read 'Seal of Flames'

Here you go OP
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Fire_Emblem_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_(Japan)_[En_by_Dark_Twilkitri_Net_v0.87d]_(~Fire_Emblem_-_Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War)/33752

Conquest is shit, user. None of the Fates games are good. They're all modern FE garbage.

I never said that Conquest was good, the best that Conquest can offer you is the gameplay (and music but Fates in general has some good music, nothing way memorable but good) but on everything else is just a big pile of shit.

Notice my post on the OP
I said that Revelations is the best to play Online from all 3

Well Online against other people. I want to compete mostly. No other FE gave that option.

Revelations is shit op, especially if you play it first, it will be game-breaking. Online is bad and will probably break the balance because you can get overpowered skills or limited availabillity items.
Start with Birthright Lunatic-Classic, bring it down to hard if you can't take it
Then play Conquest-Lunatic Classic which is even better

(You)

I have played all 3 already i just want to begin playing online. I dont care much about how "balanced" things are i just wanna fuck people over for shits and giggles.

Online 3ds games are shit, I get ptsd remembering online pokemon. FE was never meant for online, have you seen anyone talk about it?

Well gives an interesting twist to me. Before i was grinding Galeforces to beat up NPC's now i am grinding Galeforces to ruin actual people. And along with that i upgrade gear. Anyway different people different likes i guess.

Anyway if you have a link for an EUR ROM CIA or 3DS i would be glad

hmm

Yeah i wonder too who could be behind this post

Bump for visibility and see if anyone found something ( searched the far corners of the earth till now , no EUR ROM )

Try Reddit.