Was Cobra Commander a libertarian?

Was Cobra Commander a libertarian?

Woah man, I know he was evil but you've gotta be sure before you accuse someone of being a pedophile like that

‘Hail Hydra

How soon until IDW turn Cobra into a trump methaphor and it backfires?

That's a false sterotype. Pedophiles are big supporters of communism, not Libertarianism.

The comics version was more powerful than movie Hydra. Shame they never went full Hydra with mechs and super weapons in the films.

I dunno. Do we even see Cobra in the new IDW comcs?

Cobra was a literal lizard man who was working for a race lizard people to take over the world

Wasn't that only for the animated movie?

And even then let's not forget HE WAASS ONNCCEE A MAANNN

Cobra Commander is a cool guy.

What a shame.

Sitterson's comic got cancelled and Hama's not going to stop writing Cobra the way he has been since the 80s, so we're only getting Trumpra if IDW starts a new Joe title and hires another raging leftard to write it.

Cobra Commander: The Ultimate Sovereign Citizen

WEBM 2 is me when whatever I touch fails or my fridge is empty.

WEBM 3 Did she just agree on Cobra how incompetent the government is? Isn't she one of the patriotic asshats?

The Joes are more Patriotic in spirit then direct love for Government.

But why serve the government then? Do they think it can be reformed?

Because in reality they're a group of mercinaries that only recently became popular, such as Seal Team 6, and prior to that, they were mostly unknown outside of the US Mil. They are entitled to their opinions and they keep them private, but they're getting loaded wads of cash and they are in the top-levels of the US Mil, meaning they essentially ARE the government.

What a fucking shame.

What a misleading thumbnail.

Bitch, his next plan is to set ALL THE MONEY ON FIRE.

just like the joker.

bump

He looks great in that pinstripe suit. Surprised they don''t make those anymore.